Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 21 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 am

Alfred couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in confusion. In reality, egg donors and surrogate mothers were legal in many parts of America and hell, a good majority of surrogate mothers were willing to provide for gay couples. That was probably the only way they would ever be able to get a child of their own, with of course with playing around with some genetics also outside the body.

Though he soon frowned at the mention of giving a child, feeling his throat go dry before he gave a small smile. "Arthur..." He said softly, soon turning around so he could cup both of Arthur's cheeks with his hands.

"Don't be silly...I knew that from the very beginning since I got together with you." He murmured, trying to reassure. "And I don't need that ideal family with the white picket fence and the two kids and even the dog. Though the dog would be pretty awesome." He admitted.

He leant forward to kiss the corner of Arthur's lips. "I love kids. I really, really do...but I would much rather have you any day." He gave a nervous smile. "And also...having my own child actually makes me a bit nervous inside."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 21 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Arthur gave somewhat of a watery smile, not moving away from Alfred like he might have usually done. He didn’t dare look away from Alfred lest he stopped believing that Alfred would never lie to him. He held Alfred’s gaze and tried to read the sincerity in his eyes.

He loved him, he loved him, he loved him.

The words Alfred said meant so much to him that it made his heart clench. He leaned into the kiss to the corner of his lips and sighed softly, noting the nerves that existed in his smile. Arthur always seemed to make him uncomfortable somehow.

“You really would… give that up for me?” Arthur sounded as though he didn’t believe it – but he didn’t give Alfred time to speculate over it as he pressed his mouth to his, kissing him tenderly despite their location and the people that could see them. He loved this silly, wonderful man with all of his heart and he never wanted that feeling to end.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:38 am

Alfred really was glad that Arthur wasn't going to move away from him because if he did, then he would pretty much be at a loss of words. He was glad that the other wasn't pulling away and just leaving this subject to be unspoken. Instead he smiled, smiled as he always did though more gentle this time, more loving, more reassuring.

He really hadn't been expecting that second kiss, right at the corner of his lips, yet he should have. Though it didn't take away from the fact that it felt nice, reassuring, loving.

God how much he loved him.

And oh God, how much of a sap he sounded.

He soon relaxed a bit and the man was about to respond that yes, he was going to give it up for Arthur, but soon he felt Arthur's lips on his own and it slipped his mind. He would give up anything for Arthur. Absolutely anything.

Alfred paused for a moment as he felt the kiss before smiling against his lips and soon kissing him tenderly back. He really didn't even care if Jack saw them or not. Not when he was happy with Arthur, feeling those lovely lips against his own.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 am

Arthur just kissed Alfred for a while longer, enjoying the feel and taste of Alfred’s lips against his own. He closed his eyes, allowing himself the pleasure of relying upon sensations. He gave Alfred’s hand a gentle squeeze before he finally had to break the kiss so that he could breathe.

He really didn’t care if Jack saw, especially seeing that he knew about them by that point.

“I love you,” he whispered to Alfred, finding it easier and easier to say to him. He leaned up against and kissed him quickly.

“Don’t get carried away, lovebirds,” Jack suddenly sounded much closer. It turned out that he was a few feet away, now holding towels. He threw one at Arthur and handed one to Alfred before turning to chase Will to give him one, as well.

Arthur was blushing but wrapped the towel around his shoulders, grateful for the extra-warmth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Alfred was more than happy to kiss Arthur back for just a bit longer before finally breaking this kiss as well, softly panting. Throughout the kiss, he really wouldn't have minded if Jack saw them kissing. With a small smile to himself, happy that Arthur was finally feeling more at ease being able to say those words, he kissed him back quickly once more. "I love you too, Arthur." He whispered back, grinning as much as ever.

Though no matter how prepared he was for Jack to see them, it still didn't change the fact that he was horribly embarrassed that they were caught. His cheeks reddened horribly and he swallowed, giving a hesitant smile. "Thanks..." He murmured, finding it hard to say something back to the other's comment before he finally wrapped the towel around his own shoulders.

Fortunately there weren't too many people to watch Arthur and himself. He soon leant in closer to Arthur for a bit more warmth, enjoying how warm the other was upon their skins touching.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Arthur settled against Alfred, trying not to visibly smile too much although the slight twinkle in his eye was evident. Words could not begin to describe how happy he was in that moment, sat beside his boyfriend, his best friend, who loved him unconditionally, watching the waves roll by.

He drew his knees up to his chest as he leant against Alfred.

“Feeling better?” Jack asked casually as he returned to the couple, drying himself off with his own towel. “You were pretty good, Al. I wasn’t expecting it,” he grinned.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 am

Alfred settled back against Arthur, now rather content as he relaxed against the other man with a small, dumb smile. Now that he thought about it...the other man would probably be his best friend also and the man he loved. Even if he was also his boss...it really didn't seem to matter in the end. It wasn't their fault that their positions were different and they fell in love.

Well, okay. It was their fault but it was completely natural!

Soon enough the American glanced up at Jack and he gave him a thumbs up. "Of course! I might be a bit rusty now since it's been a few years since I last went to Hawai'i."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am

“Hawaii? Crikey, Kirkland, you said that he hadn’t travelled.”

“Technically Hawaii is a part of the United States now,” Arthur murmured, rolling his eyes. “All I meant was that he hasn’t – sorry, that Alfred hasn’t travelled abroad before. It was your first long flight, wasn’t it?” Arthur looked up to his boyfriend, smiling a little. “Every time I fly here, I’m just reminded of how much I hate planes.”

“What?”

“It’s a twenty four hour journey here, round about, Jack.”

“Yeah, well, you’re getting’ paid to be here.”

“That is very true… but irrelevant.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 am

Alfred just blinked a bit at that and he looked over at Arthur with an raised eyebrow. "Well, to be truthful, the trip to Hawaii is pretty long! Maybe over six to ten hours at least!" He admitted with a small frown. "But this really wore me out. I mean, fuck....over twenty-four hours is horrid!" He let out a soft sigh.

"I love planes though. Just not being a passenger."

He laughed a little before stretching out a bit, getting more comfortable against Arthur as he soaked in the sun.

Admittedly he was starting to get a lot tanner. At least he tanned easily.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 am

“Bein’ a passenger? What, have you driven a plane before?” Jack smirked, deciding not to press the previous conversation in case he managed to provoke them into yet another argument. He glanced across at Will, checking that he hadn’t wandered too far.

Arthur chose not to say anything simply because of how tired he was starting to feel after the exertion of fighting the water. He closed his eyes a little, getting comfortable although he was still listening.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:54 am

Alfred huffed a bit and he hummed. "Yeah. When I was eighteen." He smiled at the thought of it. Aviation was just one of his loves. He had always been a man who had a love for the skies, always reaching out for it. "Learnt from my pa. Even got my license." He said, feeling a bit proud of himself. That was one of his proudest achievements. Most of the time though, he spent his time fixing the planes or learning about how they were constructed but he still loved every part of it.

He soon looked over at Arthur, lightly stroking his hair lovingly, not caring that Jack was watching them. He knew after all.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 am

“I didn’t know that about you,” Arthur looked up at Alfred, eyebrow arched. It was quite impressive, it had to be said. Alfred, a trained pilot. Arthur couldn’t help but feel his chest swell, feeling proud of him although he didn’t voice it.

“Wow, well, congratulations on that. A pretty interesting thing to have a license in,” Jack grinned. “You can keep the skies though, the water’s much warmer,” he said with a wink before calling for Will to come and join them. “We should get going. The tide’ll be in again soon.”

“Ah, yes…” Arthur cleared his throat, disappointed that he would have to pull away from having his hair stroked by Alfred. “We should probably get something to eat, Alfred,” he said it as though he’d only just remembered that they hadn’t eaten yet and it had passed midday.

Once Jack had grabbed his surfboard and started to head up the beach, Arthur made sure to kiss Alfred once more before clambering to his feet. He collected John’s board and began to follow Jack, towel under his arm. He managed to narrowly avoid the child running past him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 am

Alfred just smiled at that, feeling rather proud of himself actually now that the others seemed to be impressed with his license. "Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it." He admitted.

Kissing Arthur for a long moment, he finally stood up as well before grabbing the board he used. With that, he ran along with Will, laughing as he brushed past Arthur.

It was about a week later, a very long week of a lot of work though also a lot of time outside their work and hotel, when they finally started to fly back. Admittedly, Alfred didn't really want to leave Australia just yet. He was enjoying his time there with Arthur, kissing him almost whenever he pleased, enjoying the sun and the ice cream and the warmth and the clear blue skies and fucking everything.

Yet he had to return to New York and he found himself back in that horrid plane. Arthur would probably be rather grumpy after the whole flight. The flight was as they anticipated. There were screaming children, one incident of an infant throwing up, and a horrid snorer behind them. They were also stuck in Hawai'i for a good seven hours as they waited for their plane, which absolutely sucked.

Soon enough though, Alfred found himself back home in his beloved city and God...he was so glad to at least come back to his flat. Smiling a bit to himself, he opened the flat, stretching out a bit. "Home sweet home!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:34 am

“Thank fuck for that,” Arthur grumbled, trailing in after Alfred.

He had indeed been grumpy on the flight. He’d ended up shouting at one of the airport staff in Hawaii before Alfred had tactfully taken him to go to a café and have a cup of tea. The screaming children had only made Arthur even more certain that he would probably murder his children if he ever had any. He wouldn’t be able to handle the crying or the screaming.

“It’s good to be home,” he sighed and traipsed past Alfred, putting down his suitcase. “I need a piss… and a shower… and Earl Grey tea.” He headed straight to the bathroom. “So, if you have no objections, that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

Arthur didn’t wait for an answer, feeling as though his bladder might burst if he did.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 am

Alfred just laughed at that, grinning. "Mm, go on, Mr Grumpy Pants." He teased as he brought both of their suitcases into their room, not yet wanting to unpack yet. That would just be too much hassle at the moment, especially when they were so tired. The best thing about travelling with Arthur was the fact that it was at least amusing to see him get so angry, though also a bit troublesome at times.

Going into the kitchen, he was more than ready to grab a meal for himself or at least something small he could eat. Though soon his mobile rang and he frowned, looking down at it. "Huh..." He murmured as he pulled it out and answered. "Hey!" He greeted with a grin.

"Ma? Why are you calling?" He asked and he soon started to talk with her though he kept quiet for a long moment, instead leaning on the kitchen counter as he listened to what she had to say. As the time passed, his grin slowly faded and became more neutral.

God. His throat felt so dry.

"...Y-Yeah...I understand, ma...Thanks for telling me. I'll be coming as soon as I can."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:56 am

Arthur took his time in the bathroom. After relieving himself, he generally was a lot less bothered about being speedy. He stripped himself and just enjoyed the hot water of the shower as it washed over him. He hummed appreciatively and even started to sing, quietly. A playlist of The Beatles, The Kinks, James Blunt and Amy Winehouse. God knew why. It all seemed a little bit random. But he was tired, so he supposed that it was acceptable.

He emerged from the shower with his towel wrapped snugly around his waist, hair still wet. He took a glance at Alfred but chose to go and get dressed rather than disturb him from his phone call, who ever he was on the phone to. He looked quite concerned. Hopefully it wouldn’t be anything bad.

Arthur placed his clothes in the wash basket and found some clean pyjamas and underwear; his 'twat' t-shirt being the only thing that he could find to wear for the top of his body. With a yawn, he wandered towards the door and out into the hall to head to the kitchen.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:07 am

Alfred's smile was strained as he noticed Arthur coming towards the kitchen and he soon paid attention back to his mother and the phone. "Yeah, I know. I'll grab the car. Don't worry, ma. I'll be fine." He stretched out slightly, soon looking away from the other man so he wouldn't see how pathetic he looked at the moment.

"I'll see you in a day or two then. The trip shouldn't take too long. Yeah...thanks...love you too. ...Send pa my love also...okay?" He asked, softer before he finally hanged the phone up. Soon he looked over at Arthur, trying to seem cheerful again.

"It's short notice but I'm going to be heading to Virginia with my family! There's a few family matters I have to attend!" He said, pausing for a moment.

"That's alright with you...right? I mean, you're my boss and everything also." He gave a hesitant smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 am

Arthur hadn’t been expecting that, at all. He froze up. Had he done something wrong? They’d only just gotten back from Australia. Alfred hadn’t even taken off his shoes or had anything to eat. That was unlike him. And his smile seemed different, more forced. Suddenly Arthur felt incredibly insecure.

“Oh… um, what?” he frowned a little, unsure of how he should react. “You’re leaving? We’ve only just got back. I…” he shuffled from foot to foot. “You shouldn’t be driving anywhere when you’re in this state. You’ve barely slept, Alfred. You’re not fit to drive anywhere. Why don’t you leave in the morning?”

There were dozens of thoughts rushing through Arthur’s mind to try and find an explanation for why his boyfriend would just announce that he was going away.

“How long are you going to be gone for? I mean, I can deal with Ludwig but… I don’t understand.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 am

Alfred was glad that Arthur wasn't really asking about why he was leaving and he really didn't want to tell. It would make the other too concerned for him...he didn't want him to be concerned for him at all. Though it already seemed that Arthur was still rather concerned...he didn't want him to get the wrong ideas.

Alfred licked his lips, wetting them as he shifted from foot to foot. "Yeah...I'll sleep for tonight and I'll leave tomorrow morning." He was in a rush but he would rather not get in a car crash or something like that just because he was too silly to actually make certain that he was well rested.

Looking at him, he paused. "I...I don't know. Maybe a week at most." He murmured, scratching his cheek lightly.

"I really don't want to leave...but I need to." He reached to lightly grasp Arthur's shoulders.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 am

Arthur was relieved to hear that he would postpone his journey, at least. It made things seem much less dramatic, much less like Alfred was leaving him.

“A week?” he repeated dumbly, quite clearly confused about what was happening. He swallowed thickly and almost felt as though he wanted to pull away, out of Alfred’s reach. But he didn’t. He furrowed his brow, staring concernedly up at him. He was quiet for a long while, observing him.

“Darling,” he said softly, “Is everything alright?” he reached up to Alfred, cupping his cheek in his hand. “You’re not hurt or anything, are you?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 am

Alfred just smiled at him and he nodded. "Of course not, darling." He murmured back, leaning against the hands. "I'm just fine...and I'm not hurt at all."

He really just didn't want to worry Arthur. "My ma just wants me to come for a few family things. It's nothing much you should worry about at all. I'm...just a bit tired is all." He yawned softly before sighing and leaning forward so their foreheads pressed together. Taking in a deep breath, he brought a hand up so he could stroke through the other's hair.

"It won't be all that long. I'll call you and everything. It's only up in Virginia so no time change. Won't be that hard to contact you." He smiled a bit more, pressing a light kiss to Arthur's lips. "You'll handle Ludwig's wrath for me, right?" He laughed softly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 am

Arthur heaved a sigh and despite the kisses and reassurance, he wasn’t totally convinced but… Alfred seemed to be being calm about it. He relaxed beneath his boyfriend’s fingers and touches, green eyes looking into blue. He returned the kiss and stayed silent as he listened to Alfred and his voice. Despite the fact that they were only going to be apart for a few days, Arthur couldn’t help but feel as though he should treasure every moment that he got with him.

He returned the kiss even though it was brief.

“Yes, yes… I’m more than capable of facing a kraut single-handedly.” But it would be strange being in the office without Alfred. He would miss him terribly. “You promise that you’ll be back before the week is over?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am

Alfred nodded once more, stroking Arthur's hair lightly as he felt the locks pass through his fingers. Taking in a small breath, he couldn't help but be worried a bit. That Arthur would take this all in a completely wrong way. Though he couldn't help but frown when he heard the last words.

Why did Arthur think that he would not come back to him? He loved the man...! Of course he would come back!

Instead of getting angry about the doubt though, he instead nodded. "I promise. I wouldn't dare leave you for the world or leave you here." He smiled. "If I was going to go anywhere permanently, then I would have taken you with me."

He closed his eyes for a moment. "That's a promise, Arthur."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 am

Feeling somewhat like a petulant child, Arthur just nodded once. He trusted him. He believed that Alfred was telling the truth. He wouldn’t press the conversation further, because it was obvious that Alfred didn’t want to talk about it. Probably because Arthur had made him feel awkward the previous week when he told him about his scars. He was almost certain that Alfred hadn’t really wanted to know and felt foolish for telling him.

He kissed him again and lingered for a few moments before pulling away entirely to go and make himself some tea. He busied himself, trying not to think about it too much as he set the kettle down to boil and began his routine search for the tea bags.

“I’ll get you up in the morning, if you’d like? I’m better at waking up than you are.” It wasn't supposed to be a nasty comment, although it sounded a little like one; it lack venom.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:25 am

Alfred kissed Arthur back, letting it linger before finally pulling away with a content sigh, his worries at the moment lifted somewhat. Arthur always had a way of cheering him up, even if it was only by a little bit. Instead he just laughed at Arthur's comment, clicking his tongue.

"Fine, fine. You can wake me up tomorrow. Preferably before 10 AM, okay? I want to make it out before the traffic gets too bad going outside the city."

With that, he pulled away, rubbing his eyes. "Fuck...I'm tired. I'm probably going to head to bed now." He looked over at Arthur, walking towards him again as he pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "Love you...come to bed soon yourself, okay?" He asked before finally pulling away so he could head to the bedroom.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next