Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My boyfriend's in the band

2 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

My boyfriend's in the band - Page 28 Empty Re: My boyfriend's in the band

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:03 am

Alfreds fear was infectious. Arthur didn't dare to lay his arm around the other even though he would have liked that. Therefore they sat there in silent watching a movie none of them actually cared about. It was frustrating but Arthur had no idea what he could do about it. -This sucks.- Arthur thought. -Why the hell did it end like this? Today has been perfect. Our date was really nice and we hat lots of fun. Why couldn't I just say I love him back? Fuck.- The older teen wanted to curse but that would have caused Alfred to ran away for sure so he kept quite, hoping that this evening would end soon.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Alfred curled up tighter against the edge of the couch, staring blankly at the television screen. He didn't even know what the movie was about. All he knew was that Arthur was sitting really close to him without touching him, without saying anything to him... Once the movie ended, he sat up straight, clinging to a pillow. "I'll s-sleep on the couch..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Arthur was startled when Alfred suddenly talked to him. He'd been daydreaming for what seemed like hours and now he was suddenly brought back to reality. "Wh-what?" Arthur thought he might have misunderstood something. "Why? I mean...are you that mad at me?" He asked almost whining. He didn't want Alfred to be mad or upset. "Did I hurt your feeling so badly that you don't even want to be in the same room as me anymore?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Alfred picked at the edge of the pillow, twisting a loose thread between his fingers as he shrugged half-heartedly. What was he supposed to say? He wasn't mad, he was just... sad. He had thought they had gotten to the point where he could tell Arthur how he felt but apparently, that wasn't that case. Refusing to look at Arthur, he said, "I just... want to sleep on the couch..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Arthur sighed heavily and turned his face away from Alfred. "Fine...if...just do as you please." He mumbled getting up from the sofa and putting the movie back on the shelf. "Good night then. Shall I wake you in the morning? We shouldn't go too late or else it will be already dark when we're finally back at school." Arthur asked waiting for a reply but not looking at his...well, probably soon ex-boyfriend.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Alfred sighed and curled up on the couch, grabbing a blanket and throwing it over himself. He hid beneath it, listening to Arthur talk and he could simply mumble in agreement before hiding under the covers once more. He pretended to sleep until he listened to Arthur go upstairs before he buried his face in one of the couch pillows, trying his very best not to cry. Dammit, he shouldn't be crying over something like this! But... he had completely fallen in love and had tried to give Arthur every part of himself... and it hurt so badly to know that Arthur didn't love him back.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am

This night sure was one of the worse Arthur has ever had. He turned around in his bad for hours thinking. But it was no use. In the end he fell asleep shortly before he had to get up again. His parents wouldn't be back before late afternoon so it was no use to wait for them. Arthur got up and dressed himself before he went to the kitchen and prepared something to eat for their drive back home. After that he went to the living room to wake Alfred.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Alfred tossed and turned and eventually cried himself to sleep, feeling pathetic. What was he supposed to do in a situation like this? Did Arthur still want to be with him after all this? He somehow doubted it and figured it might be better to just... break things off before he got hurt even more. But the thought of telling Arthur that he didn't think things would work out scared him...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Arthur walked towards the couch and looked on Alfreds face. It was obvious that he must have cried before falling asleep. The older teen felt guilty about it. He didn't want to hurt him. Maybe...maybe he had to end it. He thought bitterly and patted Alfred gently on the shoulder. "Time to get up."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:48 pm

Alfred woke up slowly and glanced up at Arthur, before realizing where he was and quickly turning his face away. He tried to hide the fact that he had cried but Arthur had probably already seen... "I'm g-going to shower..." Quickly, he pushed past Arthur and hurried upstairs, locking himself in the bathroom as he heart ached with want for something he could not have.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm

"Allright. I'll take care of our bags in the meantime." Arthur almost whispered in reply. He put everything in the car and finished preparing sandwitches and something to drink for their long drive. He also picked out some CDs they could listen since well...there wouldn't be much to talk about. After everything was finished Arthur sad down on the sofa and waited for Alfred to come down.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Once Alfred was ready, having forced back another wave of painful tears, he went downstairs to find Arthur waiting for him. His stomach fluttered and he wished that last night had been a dream but the look on Arthur's face told him otherwise. It had not been a dream and this was an all too painful reality for the teenager, who had never known heartbreak like this before.

"I-I'm ready to go..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 pm

The hurt expression on Alfreds face was too much for Arthur so he tried not to look at him too much. "Good. The car is ready. We can go any minute. I just have to make sure that everything is in order." He said and handed Alfred the key to the car. "You can wait at the car. I'll be there in a minute." Arthur told him and went to check if everything was alright before he went down again and joined Alfred in the car.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Taking the keys, Alfred went outside and stood in front of Arthur's car, not knowing what he was supposed to do next. He supposed he could open the door and sit down, but did he dare sit in the front seat? They would be so close and he remembered holding Arthur's hand on the drive here and his chest tightened as he fought back a sob. Why had he said those words that had destroyed what they had? Shaking his head, he opened the car and climbed into the backseat.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Arthur was shocked when he came out of the house and found Alfred sitting on the back seat. "Alfred...what are you doing?" He asked feeling slightly irritated. "Why aren't you sitting in the front? I mean..." He sighed. "Listen, I'm not going to bite your head of or anything. Let's just...behave like the adults we are and drive home."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Alfred refused to look at Arthur, the irritated tone in the older teen's voice clearly evident. He supposed he could sit up front and act like nothing was wrong but... but he just couldn't bring himself to move. Something inside of him snapped and he looked up at Arthur, hurt and angry all at once. "I'm not an adult, Arthur! I-I'm only sixteen a-and Francis told me it was stupid to f-fall for you, said I'd only get h-hurt but I trusted you a-and I loved you! C-Couldn't you have just pretended?!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Now it ws Arthurs turn to get angry. "So you would have preffered it if I'd ied to you?" He snapped. "Well that's a great relationship isn't it. I wonder why people haven't thought about it earlier. Lying to your partner sure is the fucking best idea ever." The older teen almost yelled. "Don't get that stupid frog involved. I can't understand why you're making such a fuzz anyway. I only asked you to give me some time for I think that love isn't something to be declared lightly. But I guess you're right. You're not an adult. You're an immature brat."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Alfred flinched when Arthur started to yell at him and all he could do was stare at Arthur with a sick feeling in his stomach. Once Arthur stopped yelling, he scrambled out of the car, grabbing his duffel bag and storming off in some random direction. Maybe he would call a cab or find a bus or call Francis to come pick him up... He didn't realize that he had started to cry until his vision went all blurry and he felt his cheeks growing wetter by the second. Dammit, he was such a baby...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

Arthur was shocked when Alfrd suddenly got out of the car and ran away with his duffel bag in hand. After a short moment of confusion he ran after him, holding him on his arm. "Alfred wait. Please, I'm sorry." The older teen appologized. "I didn't mean to yell at you like this. Please be sensible and come back to the car with me."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 am

Alfred was suddenly pulled to a stop when Arthur grabbed his arm and he refused to look at the other teen, still crying like a child. "I j-just wanna g-go home..." Maybe Matt could make him pancakes while he whined about how stupid it was to fall in love...

But going back to the car sounded like the best idea so he let Arthur lead him there. He threw the duffel bag into the backseat and joined it, refusing to sit up front.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 am

"I know...but that's a six hours drive from here and it's sunday morning. You'd never make it like this." Arthur tried to convince him. He was glad that Alfred was at least sensible enough to go back to the car with him. After everything was in place he started the engine and drove home in silent. -This is going to be one hell of a ride.- Arthur sighed inwardly.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 am

Eventually, Alfred's crying stopped and became sniffling, which eventually faded away as well. He stayed silent, staring out of the window for most of the time before falling asleep. It wasn't a very comfortable sleep but he would rather do that than try to talk to Arthur or suffer in the awkward silence. He just hoped that they would get back to the school soon, because all he wanted to do was curl up in his own bed.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 am

The six hour drive felt like eternaty. Arthur was almost tempted to pray that it would soon be over. When he noticed that Alfred was fast asleep he decided that they could drive the whole way without a stop. Around two o'clock in the afternoon they finally reached their destination and Arthur was more then glad. Alfred wasn't the only one that was upset after all and the driving had tired him out.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:39 am

When they finally got back to the school, Alfred slowly woke up and fumbled around for his stuff. He grabbed his duffel bag and got out of the car, looking around sleepily. What was he supposed to say to Arthur? He really didn't think he would be able to handle being around the older teen anymore, not with what had happened the night before. Taking a deep breath, he turned to Arthur and said, "Arthur...? I... I d-don't think we should s-see each other anymore..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am

When Alfred woke up Arthur could feel his body tense. The situation was more then uncomfortable and he felt like running away. But that wouldn't do so he stayed in the car, not looking at Alfred. "Yeah...that's what I think as well." Arthur said, holding unto the steering wheel with all his might. "We just...guess it wouldn't have worked out anyway. We're just too different after all."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum