Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My boyfriend's in the band

2 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

My boyfriend's in the band Empty My boyfriend's in the band

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 am

When the weekend rolled around, Alfred was a mess of excitement. He had tried to find some dark clothes for the concert, managing to find a black shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. Matthew had actually lent him the shirt, after getting annoyed with watching Alfred practically throw his clothes everywhere in search of dark clothing.

Once he was finally ready, he made sure he had the directions before heading out the door. And running face first into his cousin Francis.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

My boyfriend's in the band Empty Re: My boyfriend's in the band

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 am

"Watch out mon ami." Francis chuckled friendly when Alfred ran into him. "I just wanted to visit you and Mathieu." He said smiling. "Olala, where are you going little Alfred? You look quite mature for once. Could it be a date?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:35 am

Alfred blushed and sputtered, trying to shove past his cousin so he wouldn't be late. "Like I'd tell you, Francis! You'd just want all the details and then I'd be late. Besides, it's not a date." Well, he didn't think it was a date. He was going to be watching Arthur's band, not actually hanging out with Arthur...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:37 am

"Oh really? I heard otherwise." Francis smirked and hold Alfred back. "I heard some rather disturbing rumor to be true." The older teen said with an earnest expression. "Is it true that you and Arthur are dating?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 am

At the mention of Arthur being his boyfriend, Alfred couldn't help the soft blush that colored his cheeks. "W-Why do you care?" Dammit, Francis noticed things like this much too easily!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:41 am

The blond man frowned deeply at this. "Because it's not good for you. Believe me this guy is not what you think he is. You shouldn't hang out with him too much. In the end it will only break your heart." Francis told his younger cousin.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 am

Alfred stared at his cousin with wide eyes, unable to believe what he was saying. Arthur was so sweet to him! How could Francis say that he was bad? "Don't tell me what to do, Francis! I'm not a little kid anymore and Arthur is a great guy!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 am

Francis sighted. He'd already feared that Alfred wouldn't like to listen to this but he couldn't let the gentle boy run into his mischief.
"Yeah yeah I know. He's mister super proper and perfect council president. I've known him for a couple of years by now." He frowned at his own words. "Arthur might be a nice guy but he's not the right one for you. You're nothing but something to pass the time and maybe get a good fuck. Have you any idea how many guys he had in his bed before you?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 am

Matthew watched the two of them, sighing softly. He had heard rumors about Arthur but he hadn't believed them to be true. Arthur was so polite and very kind to his brother... He just hoped that Francis was wrong.

"Y-You're lying!" Alfred pouted at his cousin, trying to slip around him again. If he didn't leave now, he would be late! "Arthur's a great guy and he likes me too!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 am

Francis stood in his way once again. "I never said he doesn't like you. You're definetely his type. He always goes after the tall and handsome football players. He looks cute and innocent so they fall easily for him. Not that I can blame them having Arthur as company in bed is always nice." They'd been friends with benefits for quite some time so the french teen knew. "Listen Alfred, I just try to save you from the worst ok? Or at least prepare you for what is to come."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 am

Alfred's heart felt like it dropped to his stomach when his cousin said he had slept with Arthur. Francis slept with anyone he could, believing in free love and whatnot but... to tell Alfred that he had slept with Arthur... Getting mad, he shoved his cousin out of the way and took off running down the hallway. "Go to hell, Francis!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 am

The blond teen just stood there and watched his cousin run away. This was going to end bad, Francis thought and knocked on Alfred and Matthews dorm room. He had come here to check on the brothers after all.

In the meanwhile Arthur and the other band members were busy preparing everything for their show. They were all really excited and couldn't wait to start. Arthur really hoped that Alfred would be already there when they entered the stage. He wanted this to be a great show.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 am

Matthew sighed and let Francis into the room, frowning a little. "Are you sure Arthur is as bad as you say...?"

Alfred ran as fast as he could, following Arthur's directions. When he finally made it to the club, he was out of breath but thankfully, he was let inside, just like Arthur said he would be. Glancing around, he wandered over to the stage, glad that he had arrived before Arthur had started to play.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 am

Francis entered the room and sat down on the bed. "I never said he was bad. I just say that he prefers an exciting sex live and that Alfred might expect the wrong things from this relationship." He explained. "I'm sure Arthur at least likes him. I just doubt that it will last long."

Finally the show started. Arthur could feel the adrenalin rush through his veins when they entered the stage. He searched the audiance for Alfred and grinned brightly when he saw the younger teen. He waved at him and then tuned his guitar. Soon the music began to play.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 am

Matthew frowned even more, hoping that his brother would at least be careful. He thought that Arthur was a nice guy but if Arthur tried to get Alfred to do things he wasn't ready for, he just hoped that Alfred would say no.

Blushing when Arthur waved at him, Alfred returned the wave, feeling some people staring at him. Well... he was just going to ignore them for now... He wanted to watch Arthur, anyway.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 am

Francis patted his shoulders gently. "Don't worry. He won't force him. I just fear that our little Alfred will get disappointed is all."

Arthur was glad that Alfred had made it in time. He wanted him to hear the first song since it was his personal favourite. Moving to the sounds of the music he began to sing.

"No" is a dirty word,
Never gonna say it first,
"No" is just a thought
that never crosses my mind.
Maybe in the parking lot,
Better bring your friend along,
Better rock together than just one at a time.

S is for the simple need.
E is for the ecstasy.
X is just to mark the spot,
'Cuz that's the one you really want.
(Yes!) Sex is always the answer,
it's never a question,
'Cuz the answer's yes, oh the answers (Yes)
Not just a suggestion, if you ask a question,
Then it's always yes. Yeeeah!"

Oh yes he loved that song and the crowed loved it too, that was easy to see.

Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 am

"Good... I just hope that Al will be okay..." Matthew sighed and gave his cousin a small smile.

Alfred listened intently, feeling a bright blush creeping up his cheeks as he did so. Arthur was totally singing about sex... He normally wouldn't have minded if Arthur's singing hadn't been so damn hot and if the older student hadn't been looking directly at him.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:36 am

I'm loving what you wanna wear,
I wonder what's up under there?
Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue?
I'll love to try to set you free,
I love you all over me.
Love to hear the sound you make
the second you're done.

E is for the ecstasy.
'Cuz that's the one you really want.

The song continued and Arthur enjoyed the looks and the joy he recieved from the crowd. This feeling was just so amazing and seeing Alfred with that cute blush on his face made it even better.

Sex is always the answer,
it's never a question,
'Cuz the answer's yes, oh the answers (Yes).
Then it's always yes. Yeeeah! (YES)
Yeeeeeeeah, yeeeah, yeah.

E is for the ecstasy.
'Cuz that's the one you really waaaant.
it's never a question,
'Cuz the answer's yes, oh the answer's (Yes).
it's never a question,
'Cuz the answer's yes, oh the answer's (Yes).

The song ended and the music slowly died. The people were now cheering while the band whiped away the sweat on their foreheads.

Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:40 am

Alfred couldn't stop the bright blush on his face as he watched Arthur intently. He really liked the other's voice... It was alluring and he felt himself blushing even more as Arthur continued to sing about sex. When the song was over, he smiled over at Arthur, still blushing brightly.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 am

Arthur grinned brightly, bathing in the applause he got. He returned Alfreds smily before the next song started. This time one of his friends would sing while he only played the guitar in the backround.
The older teen could still feel his boyfriends eyes on him and couldn't stop himself from making a little show on the stage.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 am

Damn, now Arthur was showing off, smirking at him every now and then as he played his guitar with ease. Throughout the show, he kept his eyes on Arthur, watching as he moved and sang, entrancing the younger teen.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 am

It was long after midnight when their show was finished. All the members of the band where exhausted but neither of them felt like stopping now. Well however, all good things had to end sometime. Arthur helped the others to return their equipment backstage. After that he went straight to Alfred, still excited from the great show. "Hey." He greated him. "How did you like it?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 am

By now, Alfred was rather tired but he wanted to wait for Arthur. Finding himself a seat, he watched as the band cleaned up, smiling when Arthur made his way over to him. "You were amazing, Arthur! You really were!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 am

"Thank you babe." He beamed and kissed him. "The real party is going to start now. Anything you want to drink? We get everything for free today cause we played tonight."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 am

Alfred kissed Arthur back, wrapping his arms around the older teen. "Um... I'll just have a Cola or something." He wondered what Arthur meant by "real party" but he supposed that he would find out if he stayed here.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum