Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Town is Big Enough...

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

This Town is Big Enough... - Page 12 Empty Re: This Town is Big Enough...

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Alfred joined in on the families cheer when Peter finally managed to hit the post. “Very nice! You’ve a natural,” He said with a grin, clapping the boy happily on the shoulder. “Now why don’t you keep practicing that for a while until you develop a good sense of control. Tomorrow, if you think you’re ready, we can move onto moving targets.” He knew that would get the boy’s attention. No doubt he was already planning on the mischief he could cause and although Alfred to had been a rambunctious child, he didn’t want be blamed for what Peter was going to do with the power of his new skills. Plus he was a bit tired of standing up for so long with the sun hitting on his back. Right now all he wanted was to rest in the shade with Arthur.

“I’m going to rest for a bit Peter. If you need any help, feel free to ask partner.” Alfred grinned and messed up Peter’s hair slightly before walking back towards the house. When he got closer, he smiled at Arthur and gave a slight wave. “Well what do you think?” He asked when he reached the Brit’s side, nodding to the youngest Kirkland boy. “He’s a pretty quick learner. It won’t be too long before he’s chasing you around with that lasso like a good younger brother should.” Alfred teased lightly before plopping down on the porch, a bit tired now. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of the fresh breeze lightly playing with his bangs. After a minute of meditation, he opened up his sky blue eyes and turned to smile at Arthur. “Hey Artie, can I have some of the water?” He asked, nodding to the glasses he had brought outside earlier.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Peter happily continued his practice. His aim was surely a thing of chance, and he wasn't going to stop till he had gotten the poll five times. Arthur could see it in his young brother's face as he raced to free the post from the rope. Arthur grinned when he noticed Alfred walking towards him. He took a sip of his water and gave the American a small wave back. Watching Alfred grow closer he was happy his family was still watching Peter, he had felt after Peter had gotten the poll the first time.

"What do I think?" Arthur said looking a Peter. "I don't think he'll ever use it for the intended purpose." Arthur said, still looking at Peter. "He'll just be some bloody show off." Arthur sighed, leaning on the railing around the porch. "He'll only get me once," Arthur held up his pointer finger, "once, and then he'll be scared to even dare it."

Arthur chuckled to himself lightly. He turned to look at Alfred at the man's question. "I put on on the post for you, but take one from the tray, it's cooler." Arthur said, his brother's hadn't come for their share of water, they all seemed interest in what Peter was doing. No one really paying him much mind.

Arthur's green eyes glanced down at the floor. He had always seemed to be over looked. The odd child he never seemed to belong in the family. He had always been somewhat jealous of his brothers, they always got attention because they did something with the outside, where Arthur couldn't for the chances of him getting sick was high. He was never big, always on the smaller size for his age level. He was jealous of Peter, even though Arthur paid a lot of attention to the boy as well, it was so much more than Arthur felt he ever got for doing something, and not being sick as a child.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Alfred chuckled at Arthur’s promise. Yes, that sounded about right. He could see Peter sneaking up on his brother and roping him in like a cattle, but after that, the tides would turn in favor of the older Kirkland boy. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too harsh - after all he was just a kid who craved attention. He had been the same way as a child and understood what it was like. “My brother and I never acted like you and your brothers do,” He said, leaning against his hand as he watched Peter attempt to lasso the post once more. “But we grew up separately, so we never got much of a chance to bicker with each other.”

The young sheriff smiled and stood up, gratefully taking the water. “Thank you,” He said, taking a long sip to quench his thirst. Handing the cup back to the other man, he glanced back at Peter who was still hard at work. The rest of the family seemed to be having a pleasant enough time watching and laughing together, leaving him and Arthur alone together. Alfred cleared his throat and looked back towards the house, wondering if now would be as good of a time as any to have his conversation with the Brit. He didn’t want to spoil the carefree mood, but it was something that needed to be taken care of sooner rather than later. And besides, if he did have to part with Arthur within the week, he was going to need some time to prepare for it.

“Hey Artie, can we talk for a moment in private?” He motioned towards the house, an earnest expression on his face. This really wasn’t the conversation he wanted to be having so soon after their reunion, but for Arthur’s sake, it was necessary. The blue-eyed man glanced back at the family, who were far too engaged in the show before them to notice if they slipped away. “It wouldn’t be long,” He promised quickly, reaching forward to take the Brit’s sleeve, pulling him gently inside.

Once the door was shut behind them, Alfred pulled him away from the front of the house to a more secluded room in the back. He didn’t want any of the Kirkland boys running in and disturbing them when he was trying to convince Arthur to go back home, especially when he himself would be having a difficult time being able to get the words out. No, he needed quiet. “Arthur,” He said seriously, taking his loves hands within his own. Alfred took a minute to stare into those twin pools of emerald, wishing that he could be selfish and drop the whole conversation in the first place. But he couldn’t. He loved Arthur far too much to let him risk his life for him again. “I think you should go back to England.” The words nearly ripped his heart in half to say, but he did not waver. “I know you. You’re stubborn and you don’t like to admit that you’re in danger, but if I had to guess how you found me, it was not through safe means. People will try and hurt you again and…” He bit back his sadness and cupped Arthur’s cheek. “I don’t want to lose you again. So, please go home with your family. Be safe with them. Please.”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:35 am

Arthur glanced up at the American's voice. Of course they could talk, no one would find it weird that they would have a conversation, private or not. Still he let Alfred pull him along into the house and towards one of the back rooms. Arthur didn't say anything on the way there, Alfred seemed rather determined to talk to him about something. It carried over in his voice as well. Arthur listed to Alfred, but the more words he heard the more he wanted to tear away from Alfred. Still his touch had been a away for too long, Arthur couldn't bring himself to do as such. The words hurt though, they all made sense to him, but they didn't at the same time, and it hurt to hear him. Alfred was pushing him away already.

Shaking his head, Arthur took a step back, attempting to get away from the American. He knew he had to take more steps that just one. A few more steps away and more shakes. "I can't leave, Alfred." Arthur said looking at the Sheriff's shoes. "You're right I have made enemies, but leaving now is not what I need to do!" Arthur said angrily. First off, it would make him look like a coward, fleeing after achieving what he wanted. Second off, they would go after Alfred again. Arthur wasn't going to have that either. "I can handle it, people came after me before I even found you, came after my family, and I handled it. I've undone Ivan's control over people long enough to get away, because I make them think." His hands tightened into fists to keep him for shaking, yelling, and cursing at the man before him. Arthur tried to take a calming breath but it didn't work, he could feel the control over his voice disappearing. "Besides I promised I wouldn't leave you." His voice wavered he could hear it. How long would he have to begone before someone came after Alfred again and no one had his back.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 am

Alfred could see the pain building up behind Arthur’s eyes. It nearly shattered his heart in two to know that he had been the one to cause such a strong reaction, but he needed to do it. The Brit was so stubborn, he wouldn’t ever do what was best for himself if it meant he could help somebody he cared about. Even if it meant his own demise, he would never back down. “Arthur please…” He reached forward, only to have him step back once more. Alfred dropped his hand slowly, listening as he continued to speak, hands shaking with barely suppressed anger. The American winced and stepped back as well, hating himself for having been the one to cause the other to act as such.

For a minute, all was quiet. Arthur stood before him, his last defense pressing heavily against Alfred’s shoulders. “It’s not that I don’t want you here,” Alfred finally said, unable to bring himself to look up. “I love you Arthur. So much more than you know. If I could, I would drop everything and propose right now, but…” His voice trailed off. It would be so much easier to forget this whole conversation and pull Arthur back into his arms and never let him go. He wanted to be with this man forever if he could, but it wasn’t fair of him to ask that. The west was a dangerous place and after the stunts the Brit had pulled to undo Branginski’s hold, no doubt people everywhere were going to try and hurt him. Alfred couldn’t let that happen. He couldn’t stand to lose Arthur again. Not when he could do something about it.

He stepped forward, grabbing Arthur’s hand and pulling him into his chest. Before the smaller man could do anything about it, he had wrapped both arms around Arthur’s waist and buried his face within his choppy blond locks. “Please Arthur,” He murmured, barely suppressing his own emotions for bursting forth and making everything worse. “I know you’re strong, but you’ve almost died twice since you met me. Please just go and live. I want you to be happy.” His fingers curled around the fabric of his shirt as he held him tighter. If he got his way, this would be one of the last times he would be able to hold the other in his arms. The thought killed him inside, but at least he would know that Arthur would always be safe. “Please Arthur? I love you too much to have you hurt again.”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 am

"Alfred be reasonable!" Arthur snapped at the man's comment to just drop everything. Arthur figured he was the first person Alfred ever had affections for, and he was being blinded by the fact. Alfred would find someone else, someone who caused less trouble, someone who may from time to time, be in trouble, but nothing like Arthur was. The Englishman gasped when Alfred pulled him close, trying even harder to not show how he felt.

Everything felt like a rejection, something Arthur was use to, but it hurt ten times more coming from Alfred's lips. Maybe it was because it wasn't a true rejection, Alfred was pushing him away to keep him safe, but Arthur had to stay close to protect Alfred. Arthur took a deep breath to compose himself before talking.

"Two times is nothing." Arthur said wrapping his arms around Alfred, because he knew struggling to get lose would be pointless. "My family has seen me close to death, countless times." He swallowed it wasn't something he liked to bring up but it had happened. His mother was ready to send of his brothers to fetch someone if Arthur had passed when he was young. Doctors had given up on him before, family came from far away, but he always pulled through. In England he would face a lot of that again and his family didn't deserve that, but they didn't deserve a letter saying his was shot in the West either. "I..." Arthur started. He wanted to say he was happy in the West, more happy than he ever has been before. "I...I'll think about it." Arthur said finally, trying to pull away so he could go to his room, close the door and "think". His mind was already set though.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 am

Alfred pulled back when Arthur began struggling, satisfied with his answer for now. “Thank you,” He said, softly pressing a kiss against his lips before stepping away completely. His heart felt like it was ready to break again by having to part from Arthur once more, but at least this time he would know that if was for his safety. If he was alive, the young man would find a way to survive, no matter how painful it was. Giving Arthur a shaky smile, he turned and walked out of the room.

Instead of heading back outside, he walked up the stairs and locked himself in his bedroom, immediately dropping onto the freshly made bed. Curling up into himself, he grabbed a pillow and hide his face in it to muffle the sound of his crying. No matter how many times he reassured himself that this really was the right choice, Alfred’s heart ached. He wanted to badly to wake up every morning and have Arthur beside him, to have him in his arms, to see that smug grin whenever he said something particularly clever. He wanted it all, but most of all he wanted Arthur to live. Out here he may be able to cheat death a few more times, but eventually he wouldn’t be able to escape. How could Alfred face the rest of his life knowing that he had caused the death of the man he loved? He couldn’t, so for both of their sakes he had to push Arthur away.

I’m so sorry Arthur… He thought to himself, holding the pillow like it was the last thing keeping him sane. This not what he wanted to happen. He never expected that their chance encounter would have lead to something so wonderful, yet so painful at the same time. If he could have his way, he would have swept Arthur into his arms and asked him to be his forever under a sky full of stars. But it couldn’t ever be that. If he had to break Arthur’s heart and his own to keep him safe, he would do it. Besides, Arthur would find somebody else. Somebody much more suited for him in the long run. Another sob shook Alfred’s shoulders at the thought, but his mind kept telling him that it would be okay. This was for Arthur and he had to be strong.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:43 am

Once Alfred left, Arthur found it hard to keep composer of himself. It's not rejection, he said in his head, but his heart seemed set on the fact that it felt like it, so it must be. He hardly kept it together, when he existed, but with a deep breath and a promise to let everything out when he was far enough away to feel like he could let everything out. He walked out toward the porch, passing the host who was going to make some lunch. Arthur gave him a small, fake smile and asked if he could borrow a horse, just for a bit of a ride and to just escape. The host had no problem and told him to take as long as he wanted and they could make something quickly for him to bring along. Arthur said it wasn't necessary, and figured he would just eat later. With that he left for the stables, walking passed his family rather unnoticed to the stables.

A stable boy was cleaning on of the stalls when he entered, a bit shocked to see him, but didn't bother him. He collected the things he need to saddle up a gray horse with a beautiful white mane and tail. He was tightening in the saddle when Evan walked in the stable and cleared his throat to tell Arthur he was there. The Englishman looked at his older brother from over the horses back, just daring him to talk.

"Is everything okay?" Evan asked walking closer, Arthur made a sound but he didn't answer the question. "Arthur, I know you like to go outside when you want to clear your head. You've almost killed yourself a few times doing as such." Evan teased lightly, but it was true, it had been raining and Arthur wasn't going to take much care and just went out in the rain for a few hours. "So I ask again, is everything okay?"

Arthur paused for a second before grabbing the reins for the horse and readying them to slide on. "Alfred asked me to go back to England." Arthur said glancing at the ground. "I told him I'd think about it and that's what I'm going to go do." Not really, he would probably had a bit of a childish fit, or sob it he felt like he couldn't sob any more. Evan made a sound, Arthur had made it clear to his family, he was going to stay in American and carry on what he was doing. Evan no doubt figured what was going to happen when Arthur was comfortable enough with the distance or time away.

"Just be careful," Evan said as Arthur got the reins on the horses head. "Mum's worried about you, Art." Arthur climbed up on the horse quickly, he didn't want to hear much else, because it wouldn't be much longer before he just explode with emotions if someone talked to him. "How...just be careful." Evan said figuring Arthur wouldn't give him an answer to his question.

Arthur gave him a nod and encouraged the horse on. Once out the stable he eased it into a sharp gallop and he didn't stop till the ranch was a good while out of view.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:29 am

Alfred stayed in his room until he was sure that his crying was under control. It took another fifteen minutes for his red eyes to disappear and his sniffling to stop, but before long he looked the same as before. The only difference was the underlying sadness barely hidden within his crystal blue eyes. He slipped out of his room in late afternoon, just after lunch. The house was fairly quiet, but he could still hear people walking around downstairs. He walked quietly down the stairs, hoping to avoid the family as he searched for something eat. However, he could not avoid the host who instantly served him up a small meal which he silently ate.

“Thank you,” He offered quietly, standing up to disappear back into his room once more. The young women smiled at him and set about cleaning up the dishes before turning back around to him. “Should I expect Mr. Arthur for dinner?” Alfred stopped before he reached the stairs, looking back at the women in confusion. “What do you mean?” The lady just smiled and set about working on preparing dinner for the family, bustling about the kitchen the practiced ease. “He borrowed a horse earlier. Do you know when he’ll be back?” The American’s body tensed and for a minute he couldn’t speak. Had Arthur left already? What was he doing? What if he got hurt because he was upset? A thousand possibilities ran through his mind, each worse than the next and it took him a minute to respond. “I don’t know.” He paused before glancing out the window. “Do you think I could borrow a horse?”

Ten minutes later he leaving the stable on a beautiful spotted horse, racing in any direction he could think of. All around them was vast desert, not even a sign of a town for miles. “Where on earth did you go?” He murmured to himself, frantically searching for a sign of the British man. Nothing caught his eye and eventually he slowed the horse down, staring miserably at the horizon. “I’m sorry Arthur…” He said, laying his head lightly against the horse’s mane. How did he always manage to mess everything up?
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 am

Arthur slid of the horse and immediately kicked the dust before storming in the vast desert. He kicked the dirt more, with a few curses escaping his lips. He picked up some small flat rocks and threw them in a random direction. He let out a frustrated scream, nothing in his life ever seemed to last the way he liked it. He frightened the horse in his action, and it fled away from him. It ran in the direction they came from, at least it knew where home was and how to get to it without someone helping. The dread, of both the talk with Alfred and the situation Arthur had somehow managed to get himself in to, fell heavily on him and his eyes burned. "Fine, just leave me here, it's fine," he shouted at the horse. He blinked them away, suddenly filled with rage and wanting to curse the heavens.

"Why?!" He shouted angrily at the cloudless sky like someone was magically going to come down and tell him everything. Arthur fell to his knees and a sob shook his body. "Why me?" he asked more himself than anyone else. Why was everything bad always happening to him? Why couldn't life give him something good that he was willing to hold on to? Why can't the world just do away with him and he wouldn't bother anyone else? Why did no one want him around even when it was clear he was needed or happy? "Why? Bloody hell, why?" He sobbed burying his face in his hands and letting it all out.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 am

Alfred rode around aimlessly for a while, not really sure what he was looking for. He had no knowledge of where Arthur had run off to, so it was unlikely he would find him anyway, but he didn’t want to return immediately. He did not really know any of the Kirkland’s, nor did he feel comfortable explaining his sadness, especially considered he had caused Arthur so much pain. So in favor of hiding out for a while, he simply rode around and stared up at the desert sky. The hot afternoon sun beat down upon him, making it difficult to think. What was Arthur doing now? How badly had he hurt him? He didn’t want to push him away, but it was for his safety. Arthur deserved a long and happy life and that was something he just couldn’t give him.

A sound somewhere in front of him caught his attention, causing him to sit up straighter and listen. It sounded like cries, but they were unlike anything he had ever heard out in the desert before. Curious, he set the horse in motion again and moved quietly towards the source of the sound. With each step he took, he slowly begun to realize what was making that painful noise. Guilt rose up in his chest when he caught sight of the broken, sobbing form on the ground.

Alfred slid off the horse and tied the reigns loosely to a mesquite tree nearby. “Arthur?” He said softly, crouching down to pull the crying man up into his arms. “Arthur I’m right here. I’m right here.” The young man held him tightly, least he try and push him away, rubbing his lower back gently. “I’m so sorry for doing this to you. Please stop crying. I’m here. I’m right here.” He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to suppress his own tears. Why did this have to be so hard? He wanted to save Arthur’s life not shatter his heart. Yet here he was sobbing alone in the middle of the desert when he could have been having a lazy day, enjoying the company of his family - and it was entirely Alfred’s fault.

He held the sobbing Brit tightly, never wanting to let his slender frame slip away. In a perfect world, they could have built a life together out here. They could have gone on to become the legends he wanted them to be, maybe have a real home, and be a real family. Kids of their own were out of the question, but he wouldn’t have minded taking in children that needed help as long as he had Arthur there to support him. It would have been a beautiful life. If only that were possible.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Arthur had heard the sounds of hooves, but for some reason he was too caught up in all his questions to look up and see who it was. It came from the direction he had so he hoped it was someone from his family come to take him back to the ranch. Yet the voice and arms surprised him, causing a small pause in his sobs before they continued. Part of Arthur wanted to shove Alfred away and run, he knew he wouldn't get far but Alfred would hopeful get the message if he kept doing it. The other part won up and he snuggled deeper into the comforting hold and sobbed louder. He wanted to talk was well, but he couldn't probably form words and there for he tried to calm himself down to create them with a few shaky breaths here and there.

Eventually he sobs die down and he took a small calming breath. "I use to hate the fact my father wanted nothing to do with me, I don't care now." Arthur said letting out a shaky breath. "He can push me as far away as he wants and I won't care. He did it cause I was a sick, useless child he wished was never born. Yet you come a long and push me away to save me and I turn into a sobbing mess." Arthur said burying his face in the American's neck. "Don't send me away, I'll leave if its want you really want, but please don't do that."

Arthur could feel the tears building in his eyes at his words. Alfred might truly keep insisting, and Arthur would leave, only to live in the shadows of the young sheriff's life. Or he might go after Ivan and tear him from his perch, anything to make sure Alfred was fine. He didn't want it to come to that, but he would if was the only way to satisfy his heart and mind. Alfred would think he was gone, yet Arthur could still be there if he need him, in secret of course.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Alfred brought his hand up behind Arthur’s neck, lightly playing with the short tresses of hair. Arthur’s broken sentences tore through his heart. Why was he making this so difficult to do? It was better for Arthur. Safer. He would be able to live happily with somebody else and never have to worry about anything ever again. “Arthur I…” Words failed him as the other man continued to cling onto him, never once pulling away as his cries died down. His resolve faltered slightly as he held onto the small man, tears building up behind his eyes. He couldn’t do this. He couldn’t let the British man slip away from him again. It would kill him inside to watch him leave with his family and know that he would never see him again.

“I don’t want you to leave,” He admitted, pressing a kiss against the top of Arthur’s head. “I never wanted you to leave. But I just…” Tears began trailing silently down his cheeks at the memory of his heart being ripped out of his chest. “I don’t want you to be hurt again. I couldn’t stand it. But I don’t want you to leave.” Alfred pulled back and slipped a hand underneath Arthur’s chin, lightly tipping his head up so he could stare into those watery pools of green. Even after sobbing, he looked too beautiful for words. The only difference was the underlying sadness within those eyes. “Please don’t leave me. I’ll keep you safe here if you stay, I promise.” He stared into those eyes, hoping and praying that it wasn’t too late to take back all the damage he had done.

“It’s not too late, is it?” He asked quietly, cupping his cheek with one hand. Alfred was almost frantic at this point. He knew it was wrong, that he should retract and tell the Brit to go home with his family, to be safe and live happily forever, but he just couldn’t. He was too selfish and he loved Arthur too much to ever be parted from him again. “Please… stay.”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 am

Arthur's heart was beating loudly in his chest, he could hear it in his ears. He almost missed the words Alfred said that made his breath catch. He gripped Alfred tighter when he started to pull away, afraid his mind was playing with him and Alfred really did want him to leave. However Arthur heard the words again and looking Alfred in the eye he knew they were real. He unclasped his hands from Alfred's shirt and wiped some of the stray tears from the wonderful clear blue eyes. "Git, it is never too late," Arthur said with a small shaky smile. "I was never going to leave you, I was just going to make you think I did."

The Englishman slowly brought his lips to the American's lips. Giving light contact, but begging for more, almost begging the American to prove it.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 am

Alfred smiled when Arthur spoke, the affectionately coarse term reassuring him that everything would be alright. Nothing that had been broken before couldn’t be fixed, and even though he was still terrified that something would happen if Arthur decided to stay, he would fight hell itself just to keep the man he loved safe. Besides, true to his nature, the Brit had never planned to actually leave. The young American just shook his head and grinned knowingly, muttering something about stubborn Englishman when Arthur leaned forward to bring their lips together.

Instantly a slow but heated fire began to build within the core of his body, threatening to overtake him soon. He leaned forward and wove a hand through the other man’s choppy blond locks, pulling him closer. He could feel everything that Arthur was pouring into the kiss, from his love to his need to be reassured that this was real. Alfred was only too happy to oblige. Sliding his other arm around his waist, he pulled him up close against him and kissed back with all his passion. Arthur… He moaned lightly against his soft lips, loving the gentle warmth it provided. The rest of the world quickly fell away, leaving only the two of them to reassure the other of their own feelings.

Alfred slid backwards into the dirt, keeping a firm hand around Arthur’s waist. When he was sure that the Brit was steady on top of him, he pulled away and smiled. “I love you Arthur,” He said, cupping his cheek lightly. “So, so much.” He leaned in, stealing another quick kiss before laying back against the dirt. The endless blue sky stretched over them both, the afternoon sun having begun it’s slow descent back down below the horizon. Alfred marveled at the fact that he had gone from being so depressed to utter elation in the matter of minutes. How strange it was to be in love - disorienting and beautiful at the same time. He laughed happily and pulled Arthur back down to meet his lips. Strange indeed, but he didn’t mind as long as he got to be with Arthur.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 am

Arthur was almost overwhelmed by the response Alfred gave him. He returned everything back, no once even thanking of holding back. He arched to touch and slide of the American's hands. The Englishman's hands went places at their own accord and Arthur couldn't give much bother as to where. Arthur followed the American's pull and saddled his lap, heatedly kissing him and not having a care in the world about what anyone would think. Of course there was no one around in the dessert, and if there was, Arthur wasn't going to really give much thought to it. He moaned greedily when he started feeling Alfred lie down before he pulled away.

"I love you too," Arthur said with the biggest smile he's probably ever worn. He returned the American's kiss eagerly. All the pain he had been feeling earlier completely forgotten. He happily kissed Alfred before pulling away and moving to the American's neck.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Alfred’s eyes drifted close and he let out a light moan when he felt Arthur’s lips travel down his neck. Heat began spreading throughout his body, making any rational thought impossible. All he knew was he wanted more. It didn’t matter that they out in the desert or the fact that was still in the middle of the day - he just needed to feel more of Arthur. Sliding his hands down Arthur’s sides, he began pulling up his shirt, marveling at the feel of the soft skin he found underneath. He groaned softly and began to arch up his hips up against the Brit’s, unable to prevent himself from growing more and more aroused with each passing second.

“Arthur,” He finally gasped, his cheeks bright red with a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation. “Can we…” Alfred didn’t know how to voice what he wanted, so he simply pulled up on the Brit’s shirt, running his fingertips over the front of his chest. He flushed darker than before when he brushed up against Arthur’s dusty pink nipples, but didn’t stop. “I’ve missed you so much…” He murmured, pressing a kiss against the crook of Arthur’s neck.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 pm

The Englishman grinned on the American's neck at his reactions. Arthur couldn't ask for more, even as he was just peppering kisses on the American's neck he was causing such a wonderful reaction. He dared to try more, gently nibbling and suck on Aflred's neck. He moaned at the feeling of the American's hands on his body, his hands gripping whatever they were holding at the moment tighter. Honestly if someone were to walk along they would surely figured out what was going on. Arthur, would kindly beat senselessness and hurry back to Alfred had pick up were ever they left off.

"Can we what, love?" Arthur asked propping himself up a bit more to get a better view of the American. He smirked at his red face, before blushing himself at the feel of American's calloused hands. He brought on hand up to slowly undo the buttons of Alfred's shirt. "I missed you too...I missed...this."

Arthur grinned before straightening up to take of his shirt, revealing all of his chest and torso to Alfred. He was glad there was still only one bullet wound, the man had probably short some poor fixture in Alfred's house and people just put two and two together and created a rumor that had a bit of truth. His fingers went back to working on Alfred's shirt.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

The feel of Arthur’s lips pressing up against his neck sent shivers down his spine. Maybe it was the whole being in love thing, but even the soft pressure was enough to have him breathing heavily. When Arthur began to nibble and suck lightly on the tender skin, he couldn’t help but moan louder, arching closer to his touch. He flushed when he caught sight of Arthur’s intense gaze, instantly following his hands as he moved to unbutton his shirt. “God Arthur…” He groaned, reaching out to once again stroke the bare skin. There was still a mark where he had been shot, causing him to inwardly wince, but he vowed not to let it bother him too much. Not when there were much more important matters to attend to.

Alfred reached up and helped Arthur finish unbutton the rest of his shirt, lifting up his torso to slid it from his frame. “Can we…” He swallowed thickly, trying to appear more confident than he really was. But he wanted this. His blue eyes ran down Arthur’s thin but strong frame, taking it in with fascination. Lord did he ever want this. “Be intimate?” He asked quickly, daring to glance back up into Arthur’s eyes. He hoped they could. He had often imagined what it would be like to be with the other man, to move and breath and love as one. His face burned with the memory of some of his hidden fantasy’s. Sure the setting was a little less fantastic then anything his mind had come up with before, but that didn’t make it any less perfect. That is, if Arthur wanted to. Alfred bit his lip, looking up into the British man's eyes with a hopeful (and somewhat lusty expression). Reaching forward, he pulled Arthur down against him, pressing a soft kiss against his exposed collarbone.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"Intimate?" Arthur asked slightly confused by the words in the arousal the situation had put him in. However eventually he got it, and his eyes widened a bit and he blushed. " Oh," he said slyly through his blush. Arthur was not use to such light and touching words put towards the action, but with Alfred he could almost grow use to them. The young sheriff's touches were sending his reasoning out into the wind. "I suppose I wouldn't mind." Arthur said grinning in the American's ear. "We should move to some shade or somewhere away from the sun's eyes." Arthur said feeling the sun heating his back quickly.

Arthur figured with the last bit of his working mind that if they were by a tree less people were likely to notice them if they came by. That or they would just figure it was two people by a tree and think less about what they were up to and move on with their lives. Arthur attempted to move and stay connect to Alfred in some way. However his grace was failing in that hour, and he more like toppled off of Alfred. He chuckled a bit, love had turned him into a clumsy fool.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 pm

When Arthur topped off of him, the young man couldn’t help but laugh lightly. The two of them really were fools, weren’t they? Neither of them could ever seem to keep their balance when it came to matters such as this, but it was endearing the way Arthur chuckled at his own clumsy nature. Alfred sat up and laughed as well, before offering a hand to help the Brit up. “I agree. If we can manage to get there without injuring ourselves too badly.” He teased, standing up. He adjusted his pants awkwardly (the level of arousal he had reached was very obvious from this angle) before hoisting Arthur to his feet. He smiled a bit sheepishly and walked over to the small collection of mesquite trees that grew nearby.

“I think this is as good as it’s going to get,” He said, making light conversation as he sat down back down. The young man smiled softly and laced his fingers through Arthur’s, carefully pulling him back down on his lap. For a moment, all he did was press a light, chaste kiss against his lips, savoring the unique flavor that always seemed to come from the other man. His eyes drifted half closed as the passion steadily began to awaken within him once more. He brought his free hand up and pressed it lightly against the back of Arthur’s neck, eagerly deepening the kiss. He could scarcely make sense of the thoughts running through his own mind. The only thing he was absolutely sure of was that he needed to be closer to Arthur - to feel his heart beat steadily against his own.

Alfred groaned against his lips before pulling away, following the Brit’s previous example and kissing down his pale neck. “How do we…” Kiss. “Do this.” Nibble. Kiss. “Exactly?” He mumbled lightly, focusing in on covering Arthur’s neck with very pale red splotches. He would have made them darker if not for that fact that they still had to go back and face his family at some point. That might be a little awkward if they were to piece together what they had been doing and he did not want to have to deal with Arthur’s older brothers threatening him or anything. He moved down to his collarbone, happily sucking on the protruding skin to create a lovely mark he could look back on later with pride. Once that was done, he pulled back slightly to catch Arthur’s expression, still wearing a careful smile on his face. “Is this okay?”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Had it not been the situation the two had been in, Arthur would have glared daggers at the man for his laughter. However he couldn't and he took Alfred's hand and got to his feet again. He took noticed of the bulge in Alfred's pants, smirking to himself. He had felt it when he was happily saddling the American, but seeing it, everything went straight to Arthur's lower region as well, making it rather clear of his reaction to the situation. Once they were in the shade, Arthur gave Alfred a smug look, following the American's pull back to his previous perch. "Oh, it's only going to get better." Arthur said, arching to the touches and gasping as the American took his lips.

He hoped his gasp seemed to be a more than welcoming invite for Alfred to invade his mouth. He was going to take in Alfred as many ways as he could before they had to leave for the ranch and Arthur's family. Eventually his mother would send someone out to look for him. No doubt his horse would trot back in with him no where inside. Alfred moved down his neck and the Englishman leaned to give him as much assess as he could physically grant the American. He moaned and blushed brightly as he heard himself, his grip on Alfred tightening. He would hear Alfred asking questions, but had hardly any sense to register and process them into a good replay.

Okay?! Everything that was happening there was more than okay, more than perfect. Arthur could only nod as his senses stopped being overwhelmed by everything Alfred, long enough for him to talk. "It all depends on what were doing." Arthur said panting from his moaning. "Explaining depends on a lot of things, and you seem like a hands-on learner." Arthur said, wearing a smug look in his mind at his smart remark. He rocked his hips lightly to get rid of the tension that had formed in his lower region from Alfred's neck worship. "Everything basic is the same though."
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 am

Alfred groaned, loving the smug tone in the Englishman’s voice. Hooking both his arms around his waist, he pulled him even closer to him, bringing his mouth over Arthur’s for another round of heavy, open-mouth kisses. His eyes slid closed as he happily explored the warm cavern, taking in as much of Arthur’s addicting taste as he could. When the need for air became too great to ignore, he pulled back and slid down to start covering his neck with more wet kisses. “It doesn’t matter to me what we do,” He breathed heavily, the passion making it difficult for any rational thoughts to formulate. All he wanted was more skin to touch, to love, to worship. “As long as I get to make you feel incredible.”

With that said, he slid one hand down the slight curve of Arthur’s frame, running over his protruding hipbone until he reached the bulge in the front of his pants. The knowledge that it was his touches that caused him to reach this level of need was so arousing to Alfred that he could scarcely breath for a minute. He pressed his face within the crook of the other’s neck again to cover the pale skin with a few more well placed kisses as he worked the button of Arthur’s jeans. It didn’t take long to loosen them from his hips. His hands shook slightly as he pulled them down a bit to relieve the other some. He remembered the first time they had done something of this nature, how good he had made Arthur feel with simply the stroke of his hand. Inwardly he wondered if there was another way to get an even stronger reaction.

Alfred slid the man off his lap, settling him instead against the tree behind him. “I want to try something…” He said, flushing a bit, “Tell me if it’s too weird or doesn’t feel good…” The young American didn’t say anything more as he slid down the other’s pants just enough to reveal his hardened need. Now very nervous, he slid back on his knees to crouch down beneath Arthur’s legs, pressing his lips first against the pale skin of his inner thigh. He did this for a while to build up the courage of what he really wanted to do. So once he had left a few rosy marks on Arthur’s porcelain skin, he slid back and tilted his head to the side slight, flicking the tip of his pink tongue against tip of his swollen need. Instead of pausing and asking if this was okay like he wished, Alfred continued his slow, tentative licks and kisses, eyes flickering up to Arthur’s face every once in a while.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:34 am

It's not that difficult for you Arthur though as he eyes practically rolled in the back of his head and he moaned at the feeling of Alfred's hand running lower. He could marvel at the feeling of the American's hand on his body, but no one before had done such things to him before. Arthur wanted him as best he could, all his thoughts were taking a dip into the pool of lust he felt, trying to keep his sense very aware of what was happening. He could feel Alfred fiddling with his pants and he moaned at the feeling of them loosening.

When Alfred pulled away, Arthur groaned, only to be reposition with his back against a tree. He could feel the bark on his bare back, as well as the soft dirt under him as Alfred slid his pants off. Green eyes watched him closely, wondering exactly what Alfred wanted to try. He figured maybe Alfred had figured out some method, Alfred wasn't completely stupid and Arthur didn't know what he could be thinking about half the time. The Englishman blushed as Alfred kissed his inner thigh, and continued to kiss and suck on it until he moved to his length. His eyes widened and as he both saw and felt Alfred's tongue run along his tip, and he could stop the moan that came forth. Never before had anyone done that to him, or had he done that to someone else. Of course they didn't mean he never thought about such an action or knew it existed.

He covered his mouth as Alfred continued, and his blush deepened. The feeling was amazing and he was amazing himself at the sounds he was creating from such a simple action. His other hand desperately looked for something to hold onto, and eventually it just traveled up the tree and his back arched and move with pleasure, his green eyes attempting to stay fixed on Alfred, but they would roll and flutter close at ever lick and slow kiss on his erection. "Ah, Alfred...!" he moaned into his hand.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 am

The reaction Arthur gave was better than he could possibly have imagined. The sudden moan and arching motion threw him off slightly, but once he realized that the reaction was nothing but positive, he settled back down between the Englishman’s thighs. He lightly held down his hips (to keep him from thrusting up too suddenly) before placing a hot, wet kiss right along the tip of his need. Than, with very precise, slow movement, he dragged his tongue along the slit, eyes never leaving Arthur’s eyes. He pulled back slightly, wearing a cocky grin on his face. “So… Not bad?” Alfred didn’t wait for a response (Arthur would probably just yell at him for being a tease anyway), instead he simply set back to covering the other mans need with heated kisses and the occasional lick.

Feeling much braver than before, Alfred parted his lips and leaned forward, taking the tip into his hot mouth. He wrinkled his nose at the taste, but didn’t stop. It felt more than a little odd to be doing this, but the expression on Arthur’s face was enough to make him want to continue. He wanted to do this, to make Arthur feel as incredible as he made him feel. So, unsure of how to really do this, he leaned forward to take a much of him in his mouth as he could without choking before moving back again. He didn’t have any idea of what he was doing; mostly he was going on instinct. The young man continued to move back and forth at a slow drawn out pace, keeping his hands pressing down on his hips. After regaining a bit of his confidence, he moved at a quicker pace, every once in a while pausing to moan against the hardened skin.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum