Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon Show

+6
Queen of Spades
Lord Arthur Kirkland
StarQBAlfredJones
Detective Jones
Officer Kirkland
King of Spades
10 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Demon Show - Page 4 Empty Re: The Demon Show

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 am

*cuddles wifey* *slurred speech* Ye're very cute, wifey <3
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 am

Wittle paws ;n;

-shoots Floozy barmaid in the face when everyone is distracted-

*POOF* -chibi!Foxy time-

*whimpers* -clings to mommy and papa- family huggu? -wibble-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 am

Lord Arthur Kirkland wrote:*cuddles wifey* *slurred speech* Ye're very cute, wifey <3

*chirps* Yup!

That's why you married me, right? <3

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:Wittle paws ;n;

-shoots Floozy barmaid in the face when everyone is distracted-

*POOF* -chibi!Foxy time-

*whimpers* -clings to mommy and papa- family huggu? -wibble-

*family hug* D'aww <33333 I wub you, baby.

*Charlie and new unnamed baby join in*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 am

*nods* *leans on Wifey* <3

*pets Foxy*

*has the sudden urge to remove most of his clothing...* *sexy waiter outfit time!* *gropes wifey*
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 am

Lord Arthur Kirkland wrote:*nods* *leans on Wifey* <3

*pets Foxy*

*has the sudden urge to remove most of his clothing...* *sexy waiter outfit time!* *gropes wifey*

*covers the eyes of all the chibis* *flushes bright red at the grope*

*growls at the barman when he attempts to touch husband* Did you NOT hear what I said to the barmaid?! He's married!

Kirk! Put on your clothes! -- ;A; People are looking at you. I'm the only one allowed to look at you naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 am

BUt i like looking at him naked~

-growls at Barman and scares him off-

Tchh.. -fluffy foxy baby- *nuzzles lil sis*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 am

But it's too hot in here~

Let's dance, duckie! *tries to drunkenly dance with wifey*
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 am

Lord Arthur Kirkland wrote:But it's too hot in here~

Let's dance, duckie! *tries to drunkenly dance with wifey*

The Demon Show - Page 4 Onion-blush<*internal reaction*

*trying to play it cool* Sure. I guess.

*dances with drunk husband* Kirkie, you're stepping on my foot, love... maybe we should get you home. *tries to fly a bit off the ground to avoid being stepped on*

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:BUt i like looking at him naked~

-growls at Barman and scares him off-

Tchh.. -fluffy foxy baby- *nuzzles lil sis*

*looks at adorable foxy nuzzling lil sis* *also sees that Charlie is a bit jealous, trying to tug at Foxy's ears for attention*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 am

-chirps happily- I'm not forgetting you CharChar <3 -nuzzles both CharChar and baby sissie-

////Pfft. Mommy should be glad you missed the drama on the C-box. Kingy and Queenie got in a row kirk was involved and me and Preffy were(are) sure we're going to be children of Divorce(s) OTL Crock isn't helping matters either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:-chirps happily- I'm not forgetting you CharChar <3 -nuzzles both CharChar and baby sissie-

////Pfft. Mommy should be glad you missed the drama on the C-box. Kingy and Queenie got in a row kirk was involved and me and Preffy were(are) sure we're going to be children of Divorce(s) OTL Crock isn't helping matters either.

*takes pictures of the cute*

.... Drama? So unsurprising. B--but what do you mean children of divorce? ;A; - You're my kid. Is your Papa getting a divorce from me? I could understand how Preffy might be a child of divorce... in which case, many hugs to my favorite little wizard/penguin. <333 B--but you? ;A; *huggles Foxy forever* We'll make it, even if I have to be a single Mama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 am

Mommy~ I spent some of that Demon gold you were hoarding and some of my Dragon gold and bought my own ship and Manor/castle <3 It's really nice here... There's villages to plunder and burn, women and men to own~ And I even made an Alliance with the dragons <3 I just have to sacrifice a few maidens or so every year on the Hols the dragons are making. OH. I also made a deal with the Kraken <3 Don't tell Papa, kay? And.... The Siren's do make good friends <3

((And nah, it was because Kingy kept geting groped by Kirk and not doing anything and Queenie was upset cuz he would take it without saying anything and she was all like 'You guys can just get married and Kirk could be queen' and stuff and me and preffy were sad OTL but it's all better now.))

Except I'm grounded and papa keeps spanking me~ -giggle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:54 am

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:Mommy~ I spent some of that Demon gold you were hoarding and some of my Dragon gold and bought my own ship and Manor/castle <3 It's really nice here... There's villages to plunder and burn, women and men to own~ And I even made an Alliance with the dragons <3 I just have to sacrifice a few maidens or so every year on the Hols the dragons are making. OH. I also made a deal with the Kraken <3 Don't tell Papa, kay? And.... The Siren's do make good friends <3

((And nah, it was because Kingy kept geting groped by Kirk and not doing anything and Queenie was upset cuz he would take it without saying anything and she was all like 'You guys can just get married and Kirk could be queen' and stuff and me and preffy were sad OTL but it's all better now.))

Except I'm grounded and papa keeps spanking me~ -giggle-

I see...

Well, so long as you're not making any deals with Cthulhu, and I'm not getting a divorce, I'll just be at the corner of awesome, chilling with the demon babies and watching Xena while I snack on hamburgers. <3 Be sure to say hi to the sirens for me! If you see a red-headed one named Laila, Mama and she used to date. Give 'er a kiss for me! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 am

I will give her a kiss <3 She really is nice i hear..

Papa's broken. And I'm moving out for a little while. Papa's drunk way to often, and it makes me sad ;___; I'll just take the job Francis offered me, or maybe the one Ivan did and live with one of them for awhile.... OTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 am

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:I will give her a kiss <3 She really is nice i hear..

Papa's broken. And I'm moving out for a little while. Papa's drunk way to often, and it makes me sad ;___; I'll just take the job Francis offered me, or maybe the one Ivan did and live with one of them for awhile.... OTL

;A; Your Papa is broken? Why? - Perhaps he should procure a mistress, or someone to keep him happy during my absence. <3 It'll be hard at first, but I'll get used to it so long as his drinking problem improves!

Foxy Woxy Jones-Kirkland, don't take any jobs offered by Francis! Or... Ivan. Come live with Mama for a while. We'll get through it all together~! Or you can even take my old apartment and take care of Tigger if it is independence you want, love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 am

I wouldn't want to impose Mommy ;___; I'll just go stay with Francis for awhile... one of the jobs he offered was at a strip club.... sounds like fun... I just want to get away for awhile OTL i don't want to impose on papa either, and... Maybe it's just best if I give some space to be free village and ship plundering men and woman raping pirate or something OTL Let him celebrate at the bars instead of worrying about us... CharChar is staying at my manor for up bit with the staff OTL growing up to be a true little prince...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 am

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:I wouldn't want to impose Mommy ;___; I'll just go stay with Francis for awhile... one of the jobs he offered was at a strip club.... sounds like fun... I just want to get away for awhile OTL i don't want to impose on papa either, and... Maybe it's just best if I give some space to be free village and ship plundering men and woman raping pirate or something OTL Let him celebrate at the bars instead of worrying about us... CharChar is staying at my manor for up bit with the staff OTL growing up to be a true little prince...

... Foxy Woxy Jones-Kirkland, you are NEVER imposing on your Mama. <3

When did Charlie reach the manor? He's been with me and the new baby demon all this time. We were enjoying a lovely day watching Xena.

Now, no excuses. You are NOT going to stay with Francis, much less take a job as a stripper. ;A; Here are the keys to that apartment I told you about. Take them. I will pay for everything. You will impose on no one, and we will let your Papa regain his life as a Pirate. Maybe you're right and he never wanted a family life... maybe we all imposed it on him.

Tell him he is now free if that's what he needs to be happy. <3 ^^ I will understand and love him forever, along with Charlie and little Elizabeth (and I'm sure QB and Griffy, too).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Pfftt.. You've been cuddling a CharChar plushie the entire time. He like flying with the dragons, but he says he's coming back to mommy soon, as soon as that weird stuff was over, he said.

And it's all cool with Papa now OTL I came back home when he tried to kill himself and stuff. then we had an argument, and i ended up having to sign a contract of sorts that stated i could be perverted and fluff, but i couldn't see Francis anymore OTL. I shouldn't have sent the postcard to preffy. Of course papa would've seen it as well... *sigh* Anyway, He said he likes the family life more than he likes being a pirate <3 ;___;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:Pfftt.. You've been cuddling a CharChar plushie the entire time. He like flying with the dragons, but he says he's coming back to mommy soon, as soon as that weird stuff was over, he said.

And it's all cool with Papa now OTL I came back home when he tried to kill himself and stuff. then we had an argument, and i ended up having to sign a contract of sorts that stated i could be perverted and fluff, but i couldn't see Francis anymore OTL. I shouldn't have sent the postcard to preffy. Of course papa would've seen it as well... *sigh* Anyway, He said he likes the family life more than he likes being a pirate <3 ;___;

I--it was a plushie? ;A; *fail demon mama would - of course - not know baby Charlie from a plushie* *grabby hands* Franny, baby, come back!

... you signed a contract? And I missed it? *wipes away tears of pride* Your first demon contract, and I wasn't there to see it. *fail* My Foxy Woxy is all grown up!

He really likes his family more than being a pirate? R--really? *7*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 am

Yes Really <3 It makes me so pleased~ Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I'll take over the pirating business then.... -rubs hands together- oh yessssss.

-watches CharChar fly back into the room, crashing into Mommy's arms-
Dawwww <3 Isn't Franny absolutely adorableeee <3

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:02 am

*rolls in* Mama, I miss youuuuuuu
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 pm

We miss you ;n;

Papa is chibi all the time now... did you know Kingy and Queenie adopted him? Well they did...... And I'm lonely..... -sighs, curling up in corner- oh well.. If papa is having fun....But Baby Foxy stole Hattie.... He's quite cunning and wevil when he wants to be <3 -proud- He's even conjured up his first Fireblowing Snowman! Of course it melted, but still... -failure, talking about younger self like that-

I hope you're doing well! Please tell us how you've been and such.... And.....

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Your husband is now my son.

Btw Foxy, you can be our son as well *7*....*does this so that Foxy would get his hands off of Preffy and Wolfie*
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Non! -clings and hides behind mommy, a pouting furious(ish) fur raised, wittle lone canine toothed chibi Foxy- I'm not abandonin' mommy! ;n;

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

I haven't abandoned my lovely wifey.

Foxy, you can be Kingy and Queenie's grandson. <3
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am

....... ;n;

-still standing behind Mommy- .......