Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 5 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Sat May 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Alfred sat up and wrapped his arms around Arthur, clinging onto him until red marks were left on the pale skin. He used his almost inhuman strength to support his Queen, lifting him up and down, burying himself deeper than before, hitting the same spot that made Arthur scream and smile upon him. Rolling his hips, he groaned and lost himself in the pleasure high. His body was now moving on its own. "Hnngh~ Haah...l-like this? You like this?"

The Queen was wonderfully rocking his hips up and down on his lap and he was addicted to the feeling of his body. So he devoured Arthur's neck, chest and mouth like a hungry wolf. He couldn't stop thrusting at a hard pace, at the same time moaning unintelligible things. "Tell me, what do you want?" He nipped the Queen's ear lobe.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 5 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 22, 2011 10:56 am

Arthur moaned loudly as the King assaulted his skin with licks, bites, and kisses. His once perfectly flawless skin was pocked with hickeys and other marks that would be sure to show everyone tomorrow just whose Queen this was. Arthur attempted to return the kisses, though they were messy and all over the place.

When Alfred's breath ghosted over his ear he shuddered, leaning in closely. "I l-love this. . .i-it feels. . ." HE gasped as Alfred thrust particularly hard, making his head lean back in pleasure. "K-Keep doing this."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 pm

"A-Arthur," his thrust were harder now, his pace frantic and out of control just as his breathing was out of control. Nothing in his world mattered at that moment, only them and their lust were existent. Raw, unashamed lust that seemed to have taken over their body and mind, so that only their cries for more and their laughter of pleasure was to be heard in the royal chambers. But Alfred refused to believe that it was pure, animalistic lust. It felt too special for that.

"It's not enough...ah...I need to be deeper inside of you. I want to fill you up until you lose sense of everything else, until you can't think of anything else beside of my cock inside of you. H-how do you like that, Queen? To be claimed by your King?" He brought both of them down again, Arthur was now on his back, wrapping his legs around Alfred who was thrusting in and out harder and harder than before. Alfred bit his lips and let out a mix of a moan and a delighted laugh.

"You-you should touch yourself," he said and kissed Arthur on the lips, then he offered him a daring gaze.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 23, 2011 4:31 am

"A-Ahh. . .Alfred. . " The King's lustful words sent socks through his body, who knew that he would love hearing such dirty things. But this was his King and he loved everything his King had said to him so far. "Y-Yes, please!" Arthur's arms wrapped around Alfred, desperately pulling him closer. "I n-need you. . .I need to feel you, haaa. . .I need you to pound into me. ." Arthur moaned, leaning up to messily kiss his King.

His own penis ached so much that touching himself sounded like the most wonderful plan he had ever heard, and so he detached his arms from around the King, carefully taking his own swollen need. Touching himself while the King thrust into him brought new sensations that make Arthur moan louder than he did before, writhing under Alfred in pure ecstasy.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 26, 2011 5:30 am

Arthur's wanton body language and his needy moans sent Alfred over the edge, and there was this urge to fulfill his Queen's every wish. Thus he wanted to make Arthur feel the ultimate satisfaction that night, make him scream louder in pleasure until the whole castle could hear that he was being taken by the King himself. Still, he wasn't the only giving one. Arthur's warmth enveloped his body and soul, his tenderness brought peace in Alfred's heart full of restlessness, and his touch filled him with immense lust not to be described with words alone.

Since words weren't enough, he was determined to express everything with more thrusts and worship of Arthur's body. Rolling his hips, he pulled out and rammed back in, making the man below him tremble. Alfred himself was a moaning mess. Arthur's caressing and passionate kisses all over him drove him crazy. He grabbed Arthur by the waist and lifted his lower body closer to his own, as a result that delighted both parties, Alfred's erection could plunge deeper into Arthur.

Alfred knew that he was close. He resented that it was soon going to be over when he had wished it to last forever, then again he was full of anticipation for reaching orgasm, a high feeling that would make him feel as if on clouds. Though he didn't want to be selfish and was determined to make Arthur come first. So his hand joined Arthur's self-pleasuring one.

"Look at me, Arthur..." he demanded. Alfred wanted to look into Arthur's brilliant eyes and wanted to see the complete pleasure therein while he was coming.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Fri May 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Arthur's hazy and lust filled emeralds opened enough to stare into Alfred's baby blues. He was indeed close, and if he was close then he was sure Alfred must be as well. His voice was reduced to little more than whines, pants, and moans but to show his appreciation of Alfred he squeezed down on his husband's penis every time he thrust in. This in turn also increased his own pleasure and quickly pushed him towards the final stretch of his stamina. When the King's hand met his own and stroked him he shuddered and cried out Alfred's name louder than he had before, releasing onto his and his King's chest.

His eyes rolled back in pleasure and he groaned as his mind came down from that rapturous high. Arthur was thoroughly satisfied and he wanted his King to feel the same so he fought through the lazy haze and clenched down, moving his hips even faster. He wanted his King to feel the same as he did, and he wanted to be the one to make him feel that. Arthur laid kisses in every place he could, showing his affection where words (literally and figuratively) failed him.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 29, 2011 11:52 am

Alfred groaned as he felt Arthur's muscle squeeze, making it impossibly tight for him and he just couldn't take it anymore. He smiled as Arthur came against his hand, adoring the expression he wore while being in a state of complete satisfaction. Even though his Queen had already reached his own orgasm, he didn't stop moving. Alfred cried out Arthur's name over and over again while he was losing perception over everything around him and pounding into his husband like an animal in heat. "Yes...Arthur..."

Then it was all simply too much. The heat pooled in his erect member and the pleasure exploded, blinding him for a moment. He could feel his seed squirt out and fill Arthur but he didn't stop moving. "I'm...I'm filling you, Arthur."
Beads of sweat ran down his brow and the tip of his nose. One final thrust and he finally flopped down in exhaustion. He pulled out with a groan and rolled to lie beside his Queen.

"Damn...that was..."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Arthur groaned as he felt the hot, sticky liquid fill him and then slide out as Alfred pulled himself away. Arthur protested the absence with a whine but quickly cuddled against his King. He kissed his temple and laid his head down on Alfred's chest, listening to the still fast heart beat of his lover. That was the best feeling he'd ever had, and now he felt so completely content here with his King, he knew the oracle was right. They were meant to be.

"That was completely wonderful." Arthur didn't realize that come morning his lower back would hurt and he would be covered in purplish bite marks (though he wouldn't mind those, they were his King's mark upon his territory). "I no longer see why we were so apprehensive." He smiled a slight and lazy smile, worn out from their vigorous activity. "Sleep with me like this." He said that without even thinking, he enjoyed the solid feeling of the King's chest below him and the warm embrace of his arms.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Alfred pulled Arthur closer to himself and kissed his still heated skin with a smile, taking in the scent of sex that was so wonderful. He definitely wouldn't mind more of that. Just now he felt how soft the mattress was and he promptly felt sleepy, his eyes were heavy.

It was a warm summer night, so he didn't pull the blanket to cover them. Thus they were sleeping close to each other with their skin still bare, images of recent activites still playing in their heads like a motion picture. It was still...somewhat surreal. After all, even Arthur himself was a surreal entity, his slender frame and his beautiful eyes reminded him of faes from the myths. Yes, that was exactly his thought when he first saw Arthur in front of him. He kissed his husband lovingly, it was slow and sweet.

"Oh, I never had a disliking thought about you, not one second," he whispered as an answer to Arthur's words. "I was overwhelmed by your invading beauty that I was scared to simply succumb to your magic."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Arthur blushed a bright shade of pink and turned his face away, trying to hide it. "I'm not that attractive. And besides, you're far more handsome." Arthur reached around to take a hold of Alfred's hand, interlocking their fingers. "You had an odd way of showing those thoughts, then. I was convinced that you hated me." His eyes slipped closed and he snuggled in closer to Alfred, reveling in the warm love he was giving.

Nothing could ruin his mood right now. Not those stuffy old advisors, Alfred's brash friends, or even the gossiping maids who were surely spreading rumors right this very moment. No, he was truly and completely happy for the first time in quite a long time, joyed to have such a handsome and caring partner to spend his life with. People say in arranged marriages that you eventually gain a friend in your spouse, but Arthur had found more.

So, so much more.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun May 29, 2011 1:27 pm

"Of course I'm handsome," he mumbled, half asleep, "But you...you seduced me from the first moment on. I didn't realise it as I'm an inexperienced boy."

Alfred was happy that night. He was made a man by someone who was destined to be with him for the rest of his life. A lifetime was a long time, a scary blackness in the future. And yet Alfred was able to say that, yes, he was ready and he wanted to have Arthur by his side. But talks about the future were too complicated for Alfred's already sleeping mind, so he let the future be a future matter. He fell asleep with a smile.

--------------------------------

He awoke to the sound of rustling cloth, and his hazy mind thought that it could possibly be Arthur. His eyes fluttered open to look at his husband and to greet him good morning. But Arthur wasn't the one making the noise, he was still asleep beside him. Instead, two young maids were standing by the bed, both holding fresh clothes in their hands. They smiled at their King. "It's time to wake up, your Majesty. Today will be your and the Queen's coronation."

Now, they seemed rather calm in taking in the sight of two naked men holding each other in bed, only the King seemed to be flustered about it.

He nodded and climbed off the bed, let the maids clean and dress him. The blue silk was adorned with golden flowery motifs. He had to offer a perfect presentation of himself in front of his people and the other monarchs. A luxurious belt, endowed with spades-shaped jewels was clasped around his waist.
Alfred looked over his shoulder at Arthur who was still asleep.

"Please wake up the Queen."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Arthur had a wonderful night's rest, cocooned in the warm safety of his King. It disturbed him when that warmth left and was replaced by the voices of Alfred and others. He was a little bit awake by this point though he still had his eyes closed, until the fact that Alfred was talking with someone jolted him up. His eyes snapped open and he sat up, looking at the maids with wide eyes. His face quickly grew red with embarrassment and he reached for the sheets to cover himself up. At home they had a maid, but her only duty was to clean and cook. He had never woken with her in his room "T-Terribly sorry! I. . . er. . ." He gave his King a worried look at saw that he was dressed already. Then he looked back to the maids and saw that they held clothes for him too.

Then it registered.

Oh. That's what they wanted.

Arthur cleared his throat and climbed out out bed, still bright faced. The other maid stepped forward and tugged the sheet from his hands, helping him dress into his own clothing. He was thanking the gods because the clothes were men's style and not a dress like yesterday's. He was dressed in a white, silk shirt topped with a deep indigo waistcoat adorned with a small spades pattern. His pants were a black fabric that clung to his legs so calf-high boots could fit on over them. Lastly Arthur was presented with a cape and another mini-hat to wear, because the Royal tailor thought he looked lovely in them the previous night.

He finished dressing and turned to smile at his King, smoothing the waistcoat out while looking at his outfit. "You look dashing."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 am

Alfred chuckled, "No, you look fine."

He approached Arthur with open arms, pulled him over into a nonchalant embrace and kissed him in front of the maids. It wasn't a deep kiss but the intimacy was unmistakable , making the servants smile and blush.

The rest of the morning was busy but awkward for the inhabitants of the castle. Many had heard the loud lovemaking of the new royal couple and come morning everybody else simply knew about it. Highest praise to the communication network of the Kingdom of Spades!

Though nobody was prepared for such public display of affection. The King couldn't keep his hands off the Queen. He kept stealing kisses during the preparations, unnerving the master of ceremonies. And several times some were witness of how the King would pull his husband around the corner, disappearing to a more private hallway, and they wouldn't show up for quite a long time.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 30, 2011 7:14 am

Arthur wore a near constant blush, from embarrassment among other things. He loved the King's affections, really, even if there were flustering. It made him feel wanted, loved, and he felt that they proved to the rest of the court that he was indeed Queen and none of them could stop it.

After what must have been their fiftieth kiss that day Arthur pulled back and gave his King a smile that morphed into a stern look. "You can't do this during our coronation, you know." The other nobles would have heart attacks. Not that the maids weren't already in a fluster over their actions. He wrapped his arms around his King's torso and rested his head on his chest, enjoying the close hug.

"Your actions are appreciated, though. You should see the looks your advisors gave us."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 am

Alfred pouted, it made him look like a child who had been denied a candy. "I don't care about what they will think," actually, he did. And he wanted to make a good impression as a ruler whom they should take seriously. He sighed and smiled. "Alright, I'll show you a perfect king."

The temple looked different today, very much unlike the wedding ceremony. It looked festive but intimidating with all the ornate national banners along the high walls. The guests, especially the monarchs from the other kingdoms had to be able to sense the power of Spades; they couldn't afford a single display of weakness. Even the ceremonial guards were wearing rich uniforms, their weapons were ornate but not lacking on sharpness.

Today Alfred would be coronated as a legal King of Spades and later on he was going to be the one to place the Queen Consort's crown on Arthur.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon May 30, 2011 9:03 am

Arthur smiled, smoothing out Alfred's shirt. "I know you will. You're going to be absolutely brilliant." Arthur took a deep breath as he looked around the reformed temple, getting glimpses if the other Royals lingering around and speaking.

"A bit intimidating, aren't they? Especially the King of Clubs. He's quite unnerving." Arthur stayed close to his husband, he had been briefed of the proper etiquette a Queen should have. All of this was very sudden and overwhelming.

To help calm himself he reached for his Kings hands and interwove their fingers.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon May 30, 2011 12:38 pm

The fanfares resounded, announcing the arrival of the Spades Royalty. Immediately, the crowd was silenced and everybody rose, except for the Royals from the other kingdoms. They were all seated on balconies, each kingdom had its own reserved place. From there they would be witnessing the coronation of the new King of Spades.

The King of Clubs leant himself forward and observed the pair walking across the aisle with a hum. He smiled and said to his Queen, "I heard rumours about the Queen of Spades being a man but wouldn't have thought that it was actually true. And I heard, the Prince of Heart is also about to marry a man. What a mad world."

On the other side, the King of Diamonds was whistling at the sight of the Royal couple. He twirled his locks and chuckled. "What a peculiar pair of idiots."

"But I think they're sweet together," replied the Queen of Diamonds.

"Of course they are but it's my duty to be mean," said her husband.

By now, Alfred and Arthur were standing in front of the altar again. The bishop welcomed them and recited the necessary formalities as it was in the procedure. Alfred answered everything accordingly without fail.

He had been ready to take the burden and responsibility of ruling a nation and serving its people. That was the reason why he didn't stumble over his own words. Besides, the pressure of Arthur's hand against his was calming. He felt almost relaxed.

The music created an overwhelming atmosphere, the choir sent an awestruck chill down the audience's spines, they all watched how the glimmering crown was placed on Alfred's head while he was kneeling down in front of the altar. The large sapphire on the crown was in a race to outshine Alfred's eyes as it reflected the sunrays. The weight of the crown was heavy and the coronation mantle pressed his back down but he was okay with it. He was a man now. Strong and ready to be King.

The bishop handed him a sceptre as a symbol of his justice and the Globus cruciger for his sovereign dominion. Alfred rose as if he wasn't wearing an extra heavy mantle around his shoulder and turned to the audience. He raised his voice and it resounded clearly.

"I am the Sovereign of the Kingdom of Spades. I will lead this nation through peace and war, through abundance and hunger!"

He handed his sceptre and globus to the bishop and signified Arthur with a hand gesture that he should kneel before him.

Arthur knelt and humbly lowered his head. Alfred carefully took another crown and placed it on Arthur's head. "Today, I declare to the world that you, Arthur Kirkland, are the Queen of Spades."

Taking Arthur by the hand, he gently pulled him up and they stood side by side. "This is my Queen Consort, the ritual is completed and the Kingdom of Spades shall bloom under our rule!"

The crowd cheered.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 31, 2011 10:40 am

Arthur couldn't help but smile as the nobles and other Kingdoms clapped for them. He gripped his King's hand tightly, doing his best to keep his head steady with the crown. They were both heavily adorned with jewels, though Alfred's was larger and Arthur marveled at how he was able to stand so tall and proud even with the heavy crown and mantle. It made him even more proud of his King and Kingdom.

They walked down past the crowds together, holding hands. It symbolized the unity of their Kingdom and how strong their bond together was. Nothing would tear them apart.

Once there were off and alone, Arthur stood on his toes to give King a kiss. "That went wonderfully, don't you think?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue May 31, 2011 1:18 pm

That kiss was like a little reward for doing well at the ceremony, so he took it gratefully.

"Hm, it was awful! All these things are sooo heavy, I almost collapsed in the middle of the ritual! And Ivan was creepily staring at us, seriously that man needs to see a therapist!" He complained in a whinery tone.

Later they returned to the festivities, shaking hands and interacting with the royals of the three kingdoms; it was a good opportunity for Arthur to know them. But Alfred made sure to always be close beside him, one always had to protect his wife from the notorious pervert of Diamonds, King Francis.

The prince of Hearts came to represent the very ill king, he was with his fiancée, though neither looked very happy with each other. Alfred was relieved that he and Arthur didn't ended up unhappy like that.

But fortunately, the celebrations came to an end.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Arthur at first didn't understand Alfred's insistent closeness. He didn't mind it, it just seemed oddly protective. Until, that is, the King of Diamonds tried to cop his first feel. Arthur scowled and moved to the other side of Alfred, making sure to stay as close to him as possible.

Thankfully the other Royals all had their own separate chambers in which they were to stay the night, away from Arthur and Alfred's. But of course it was there castle and as everyone was leaving the ball room Arthur gripped Alfred's face in his hands and leaned up to give him a passionate kiss.

Just to assert the fact that the King was his.

And to show that perverted King of Diamonds who he belonged to. Arthur could tell he wasn't going to like that man one bit.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

Taken by surprise, his eyes grew wide. He did not expect such a bold move from Arthur, especially not such an initiative in public. However he wasn't one to complain, thus all he did was close his eyes and return the kiss with as much passion. He took Arthur's hand and placed it on his waist.

The other royals stared in wonder. The King of Diamonds whistled and clapped. "Wonderful! This is true passion! Ah, why don't we have such young and daring love going on at our castle?"

Alfred pulled away and looked at his husband with desire clearly visible in his eyes. He pulled his Queen out of the ballroom and they quickly made their way to their chambers.
Apparently, Alfred wasn't able to contain himself until they were inside their room and he almost roughly pushed Arthur's back against the door to their chambers. His lips crushed against the other. He lifted Arthur, his legs wrapped around Alfred and his back was only supported by the massive door.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Arthur wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck, running his fingers through his hair. He pressed himself as close as possible to his King, devouring the others mouth. He broke away with a groan, smiling at his King. "If I knew that you would respond that way from a simple kiss I would have waited."

The crowns were still on their heads and he touched the cool metal of Alfred's heavy one. "Why don't we take all of this formal clothing off?" He smiled, reaching for the handle to open the door.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm

"But I like it when you kiss me in public," he purred. Arthur looked at him with clearly seductive intentions and Alfred was sure that this man could make every other man kneel before him and beg for his favour. "We could simply leave the crowns on. Or you could leave your crown on and have...power over me?" He offered with a smirk.

They stumbled back into the chambers and could barely reach the bed, losing their garments along the way, playfully giggling and laughing.

As the heavy door fell shut, two of Alfred's well-known friends jumped out of the shadows onto the now empty hallway. They shook their heads. "They can't get their hands off each other. How weird is that?"

Will shrugged. "Well...it looks nice."

Jack stared at his friend in disbelief.

"D-don't get me wrong! It's just, they seem happy. Happier than we've ever been with the easy girls," Will tried to explain.

The other nodded. "True. And the Queen...he's..."

"Hella hot."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 pm

The two friends stood there in silence for a long moment, listening to the cries of passion coming from inside the room. While they were both men, Jack and Will could decipher who was who from having been friends with the King for so long.

"Man, listen to 'em. I'd love to get a crack at that." Jack smirked, leaning against the wall.

Will nodded in agreement. "Al can't be with him every second of every day, right? Why don't we find a time when he's alone and then get him then?"

"Yeah. If we can woo girls, we can totally get the Queen into bed. Piece of cake."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Alfred spent the next morning playing with Arthur's hair whilst fantasising about last night's love-making. He sighed. "That was simply amazing last night. I mean, I thought our first time was great but yesterday, wow...yesterday blew me away. It really gets better with experience, huh?" He bent down and kissed his still sleepy husband.

Adoration was what he felt towards Arthur, pure adoration. No doubt he was trapped, a slave to the ash blond man who shared the royal bed with him. He would fulfill his every wish, jewels, the kingdom and his soul. He was that lost.

"You're mine, you know that?" He whispered and bit Arthur's neck.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next