Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Serve And Protect. [R18]

2 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

To Serve And Protect. [R18] - Page 17 Empty Re: To Serve And Protect. [R18]

Post by Detective Jones Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

"Ok, good." Alfred says a little relieved. He was never fond of suits, they made him feel to stuffy and hard to breath. He likes to be free and able to move without restraint. He does to and find a pair of pants that aren't jeans by some miracle to add to his wardrobe for the night.

When he's done he lays the clothes out on his bed and picked up the phone to call for Drive in places and selection of movies. It isn't very hard as there are only two in the area. He wonders if they should see a romantic comedy. Wasn't that the best kind of date movie? Then again that was for chicks and none of them were girls. Maybe something a bit more manly? He turns to ask Arthur is opinion when his question catches him off guard.

Alfred swallows as his throat closes up suddenly and he tries to get words out. No, of course not. Nah. Nu uh. No way. "Not unless you want it to be.."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

What kind of answer was that? An incredibly unfair one, Arthur thought. He wanted it to be a date, yes. But was it a date with Alfred that he wanted, or a date with anyone? He thought about it for a moment. He definitely wouldn't go on a date with Gilbert, or Braginsky, or that frog Francis, so it didn't seem like he was just desperate for a date. And what did Alfred want? He'd made that statement... Did he want it to be a date?

"W-well... I..." Arthur felt like he was choking. "I just..." Oh God. He wanted this date to be real. He wanted a date with Alfred... He was insane. Undoubtedly insane.  and he couldn't exactly just ask Alfred if that was what the American wanted, because that would be repeating the question back at him. "I suppose... We should make this as realistic as possible..." he said weakly, even as his heart screamed at his mind for being so stupidly objective at a time like this. He'd probably never get a chance to go on a date with Alfred ever again, real or fake, so why was he ruining everything for himself? "I-I mean, to date, you have to like that person and y-you... You don't l-like me." 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Alfred listened to Arthur stumble over his words and it was almost funny because he was sure that if the situation was turned around he would have done the same thing.

"Yes, realistic would be good. We can't have Ivan catching onto us as we actually spend more time with him..and his little boyfriend may be a bit more perceptive then him. We can't rule anything out." Alfred says looking down, slightly concerned.

He keeps his head down listening to the rest of Arthur's stuttered words. He gives a bittersweet smile to his shoes at them. Instead of answering he just says quietly. "You really don't remember what I said last night then.."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 pm

"W-what do you mean by that?" he asked awkwardly. "What did I... Oh God, did I... Come onto you?" As he inwardly panicked, Arthur tried to again  sort though his memories of last night. "... You told me something important," he whispered, "you told me a secret..." But try as he might, he couldn't remember what that secret actually was.

What could have been so important that Alfred had only been able to confess to it to a drunkard? It made sense that Alfred wouldn't tell him while both were sober, they hardly knew each other after all. But it unsettled him, to know that Alfred had told him something, knowing that he wouldn't remember come morning. "What did you tell me?" he demanded. Alfred looked somewhat upset, but that did nothing to curb Arthur's temper. "You told me once, now tell me again. It's obviously upsetting you. What secret can't you tell me while I'm sober enough to remember?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 am

Alfred quickly looks up and shakes his head, waving his hands. "Oh no! You didn't do anything like that!..Well..okay Kind of." Alfred tried to give a reassuring smile but it probably comes off as more sarcastic. "I did tell you something but.." He trails off dropping his hands by his sides again. "I didn't know how you'd act." Was this really the time to be talking about this. Before a work related date of all things. Besides what if Arthur things badly of him for it. What if he thinks he'd just be trying to take advantage of him or something. Alfred thinks that would be the worst. That wasn't his intention at all.

After a long pause Alfred sits down on the edge of his bed heavily, not caring that the clothes he had layed there were getting wrinkled. Why was it so much easier to say when both of them were drinking. He didn't look up as he opened his mouth.

"Arthur, I know it probably doesn't sound like a big deal but..It is to me. I mean it's not everyday that I just confess to liking guys."

Alfred clapped a hand over his mouth. Well, there it was, out for both of them to hear before he even knew what he had said. His face heated up and he looked down at his shoes once more waiting for whatever was supposed to come next.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

"O-oh," Arthur said in response to Alfred's announcement, flushing a light pink. Alfred liked men? His heart soared for a moment before plummeting. So he liked men. But Alfred knew many men and besides, it wasn't like Arthur liked his partner, right? He wanted this to be a date. He wanted Alfred to look at only him. But that didn't necessarily equate to pining after his partner. And Alfred, he was probably just looking for someone willing to experiment on.

Would it be so bad to be experimented on? he asked himself. You'd get plenty of attention from him, and he doesn't like you, not like that, so you'd have no real way of hurting him...

He stared down at Alfred's dejected form for a moment before placing a comforting hand on the American's shoulder. "As long as you love someone, I don't think it matters what gender they are," he said softly, unknowingly echoing his words from the previous night. "And I do, too. So it would be very hypocritical of me to be disgusted by you, wouldn't it?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Alfred felt very exposed now. Surely it was very obvious that he was beginning to have certain feelings for Arthur. Then that hand is on his shoulder and he looks up at Arthur. Alfred has to give a small smile at that. Arthur could be very sweet when he wanted to be.

"You told me the same thing last night." Alfred says with a chuckle, looking over at the clock to see how much time they had wasted. He nods and brings his hand up to Arthur's on his shoulder and squeezes it lightly. "Thanks though. I mean, for the support an stuff..um. yeah."

Alfred stands up again, turning to look at the clothes he needs to change into and tries to straighten them out a bit after having been sat on.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm

"T-that's quite all right," Arthur said gruffly, turning away to hide his pink cheeks. He tried to occupy himself with small, meaningless tasks until his flush faded. After making sure that he had everything and that he looked presentable, he approached Alfred again. 

"I suppose we could just choose a movie when we get there," Arthur suggested. "They usually have several playing at the same time, don't they?" He hadn't gone to the movies in so long. He usually just watched things on telly or read. 

He tried to ignore the thumping of his heart, which increased as their departure time drew closer. He could be Alfred's experiment. That was fine. He just had to let Alfred treat this however he liked, and play along. "You look fine," he said eventually, when there were ten minutes to go. "We have to go meet them now."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 pm

"Yeah, Then we can pick something we all like." Alfred replies as he heads into the bathroom to change and get ready.

When he comes out he clothes look neater and he's even attempted to comb his hair back so that it looks neater. "You look nice yourself." Alfred replies keeping his gaze off of Arthur as much as he could so that his cheeks wouldn't flare up too badly.

"Shall we go then?" Alfred walks up to him holding out his arm and giving a laugh to relieve his nerves.

As they leave Alfred locks the door behind them and is more conscious of his footsteps then ever. Was he walking too fast or too slow? They needed to get there on time but they shouldn't rush right? Was this even a date? Neither of them had really confirmed or denied it after having dropped the topic of the night before.

"You look like your feeling better." Alfred comments as they walk. "That's good."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Arthur wordlessly accepted Alfred's arm, fighting to keep his blush down. An experiment, he reminded himself mercilessly. That's all this is. That's all you are. Don't get too excited. They walked in silence for a moment. Arthur noticed that his partner's steps were faster than usual. Was Alfred nervous? Or... Excited? Or maybe he was just looking forward to meeting the mysterious boyfriend and figuring out how he was involved exactly. 

"I am, thank you," he replied, keeping his gaze on the paving. "I daresay that nap did me some good." And it did. But now Arthur's stomach was churning again, a different kind of churning, one that made him feel rather faint rather than wanting to throw up. Thankfully Braginsky and his boyfriend quickly came into view so he focussed on them rather than on his strange, conflicting feelings. 

"Friend Alfred!" Braginsky called excitedly. "This is Yao."

The shorter, slender man standing next to him glared and Arthur immediately disliked him. His black hair was tied back neatly in a ponytail and he seemed to be caught somewhere between a pout and a scowl. "I don't understand your need to drag me out tonight," he muttered. "I have things to do, you know."

Braginsky looked crestfallen. "I promise it will be fun. Friend Alfred and his boyfriend are coming with us."

Yao seemed to examine both of them closely. His lingering gaze made Arthur uncomfortable, so he turned away and pressed against Alfred. There was something off about the Chinese man. Arthur trusted his gut instincts, and they told him that Yao was undoubtedly bad news. He tried to hide the shudder that washed over him, his fingers digging into Alfred's skin harder than he meant to.  
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

When the other two came into view Alfred lifts his head up and waves to them with his free arm. His first reaction upon seeing Ivan's boyfriend is that, he reminds him of Arthur somewhat. Only Arthur is kinder he thinks. Arthur is more handsome and..He'll stop there before his mind gets carried away.

Watching the exchange between the two Alfred picks up exactly what he thought was going on between them. Yao didn't seem to be in on the relationship at all, at least not eagerly.

Alfred just smiles as those eyes are turned on him and he feels Arthur press closer and grip him a bit tighter. He might have complained if they were alone but he just bares it and nods to the short man. "Nice to meet you!"

Yao just sticks his chin out a bit like he'll go along with this but won't like it.

Alfred's smile pulls back a bit and he gives an innocent look of confusion before turning back to Ivan. "Looks like you'll have your hands full for the night. Let's get going, huh?"
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Arthur watched silently as Alfred and Braginsky briefly discussed where they were going for dinner, then turned his attention back to Yao. "Hello," he tried. "My name is Arthur. Pleased to meet you."  The Chinese man didn't look very happy, and Arthur wondered how on earth Braginsky had gotten it into his head that the two of them were dating. They began walking towards the student carpark as a group. Arthur felt like he should start a conversation with Yao, but wasn't sure what to say. 

Finally they reached the carpark. They were going in two separate cars, so that they'd have some privacy while watching the movie later. "We will see you there, then!" Braginsky called happily, marching over to his car and pulling Yao along behind him. Arthur passed Alfred the keys to his car, remembering that Alfred's was still at the station and that, as the 'male' in the relationship, Alfred was supposed to drive. 

He slid into the passenger seat silently and buckled himself in. They had to be careful with Yao. The man had a wickedly intelligent glint in his eyes, and would probably be able to tell very easily that Alfred and he were faking. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

As they walked Yao turned to Arthur when he spoke looking a bit offended. "As he has told you my name is Yao,..and unfortunately I cannot say the same to you." And with that the two groups separated to go to their respective cars. Yao complained as Ivan tugged him off without warning.

When the keys were passed to him Alfred looks up confused again. "I thought you didn't like people driving your car. I mean I know I have before but.." Alfred slide into the drivers seat and shuts the door behind him. "But unless you plan on drinking at the restaurant..which I really wouldn't recommend by the way, you could have driven."

Alfred starts the car though and drives them off towards the place they are going to have dinner. As soon as they park Alfred grins to himself. This is where it all starts really. He'd going to put on his best boyfriend act. He gets out of the car quickly and runs to the other side before Arthur can get out. He opens the door for him with a wave of his hand.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 pm

"I don't," Arthur agreed, "but we have to do this properly, so you need to be the one driving." He didn't want to admit out loud that he had easily fallen into the feminine role of this 'relationship'. "And I won't drink. I've only just gotten over a hangover, I don't think I want another one so soon." He paused for a moment. "That Yao is incredibly rude, you know. He's bad news, I can feel it."

They arrived at the restaurant soon enough. Before Arthur could do anything, Alfred had rushed around the car and opened his door for him. Arthur flushed, surprised, but gave him an approving smile. "Why thank you, Alfred." He slipped his hand into Alfred's once the car was locked, and met up with Braginsky and Yao in front of the restaurant. 

A waiter quickly led them to their reserved table and handed out menus and wine lists before leaving them to make a choice. Arthur found himself seated next to Alfred and across from Yao. He scanned the menu quickly and found something that sounded nice. "I might have the fish," he said quietly to Alfred, pointing it out. "What about you?"

Braginsky was chattering at Yao and pointing out various dishes. Then he turned to Alfred. "This is nice. It is romantic," he commented. "You dress up nicely, friend Alfred, as does your boy."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Alfred feels rather accomplished as Arthur takes his hand and they walked into the place.

When they are seated Alfred rest his arm on the back of Arthur's chair. Not getting so close as to be in the way but still to show that he was with him. He looks over his own menu and laments the lack of burgers. "Hmm, I'll have a steak I think."

Alfred looks over across the table as Ivan speaks. Before then he could have almost convinced himself that it was just he two of them together but that wasn't to be. "Aw Thanks man!" He replies with a bright smile. "It is..romantic." He says the word feeling odd as it comes out. Was it really? It certainly was nice, but it lacked the magic he thought a real date should have.

Yao seemed to be having similar thoughts, at least about the romantic part. He looks around the place looking a bit displeased. "How expensive is this place? I bet I could find better quality place cheaper back home.." He crosses his tiny arms in his overly large sleeves and for a moment Alfred catches why Ivan adores this man. He look rather like a child, tiny and irritable but attractive if you liked that kind of thing. Then Yao turns his heated gaze at him and Alfred just give a harmless half smile.

Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Arthur found himself disliking Yao more and more. What kind of person would sit there and grumble when his boyfriend was bending over backwards in an effort to please him? Yao seemed spoiled and petulant, but also miserly if his comment was anything to go by. He was also delicate-looking, with clear porcelain skin that contrasted sharply with his jet black hair. He was small and graceful and his hands were narrow and long-fingered: piano player's hands. 

To say that Arthur felt like an unattractive, ungraceful lump compared to the Asian was a vast understatement. His hands itched to adjust his clothing, to smooth down his hair, to do something to look even half as beautiful. He didn't want to lose Alfred's attention just because he couldn't match up. 

He bristled as he caught Yao looking at Alfred. Pay attention to your own man, he wanted to shout, and stay away from mine! But he couldn't say that. Alfred wasn't his. He made a discontented noise in the back of his throat and tugged Alfred's arm off the back of his chair, instead clasping his hand on top of the table. 

Braginsky immediately responded by mirroring the movement, clasping Yao's tiny hand in his and smiling blissfully.  

"So..." Arthur said, voice civil, "how did you two meet?" Small talk was good. Small talk was important. He tried to relax his hand in Alfred's as he waited for an answer. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Alfred make a noise as his hand was suddenly moved and he was going to protest until he found his hand being held on the table. Okay, that was a reasonable exchange he supposed. He moves his hand so that their fingers are intertwined.

When Ivan mimics their move he has to give a chuckle not only for that but also for the way Yao seems to protest for a moment before giving up and letting the Russian tug all he wanted. He instead eyes Arthur suspiciously at the question before answering shortly. "Family.."

Alfred knew what Arthur was getting at and toke up trying to encourage the other two to talk more by opening up himself a bit. " Ah really?." He gives a glance over at Arthur and hopes he doesn't mind what he's about to make up. "We met the library. I was working on something school related and he had his head in the books. He was too cute to pass up on though."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Arthur choked back a growl at Yao's tone of voice. He hadn't done anything to warrant that level of hostility and suspicion! That man was just plain rude. Part of him hoped that Yao was the killer. Arthur would find great satisfaction in arresting him. 

He was glad that Alfred had caught onto what he was trying to do.  Alfred's story was cheesy but believable, and Arthur found himself flushing at the 'cute' comment. He wasn't cute. 'Cute' was something small and delicate, like Yao. Arthur was... boring, and angry, and annoying.  He smiled and nodded at Alfred's story though. "He was so noisy," he said, trying to sound nostalgic. "I don't think anyone could have ignored him. I certainly tried to, but it didn't work and I was lucky enough to catch his eye. And I'm glad I did." He gave Alfred a sappy smile and was glad when the waiter arrived to take their orders. 

He would never admit to it, but when he was younger and hid in the library... Sometimes he had actually hoped that someone would walk by and take an interest in him. That someone could like him for him. That he could read and embroider and cook as much as he liked, and they wouldn't mind. That he wouldn't have to pretend to be someone else, or like different things, just to fit in and be liked. 

Of course, his life just didn't work that way. And he told himself firmly that he was used to it by now. 

After they had all ordered their food and drinks, Braginsky stared at Alfred thoughtfully. "What do you think?" he asked Yao. "Do you think maybe they can come?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

As Arthur continued their story Alfred tried to look mildly offended at the noisy part but really he could almost see something like that happening in his mind's eye. Wouldn't it be sweet, finding your lover that way.

But no matter how much he wishes it was true, it wasn't. Alfred still wouldn't have changed anything anyways. He had his reasons for being a cop still and he was sure Arthur had his too. He couldn't change the fact that they were on a fake date for an investigation. Lucky, he still hand Arthur's hand in his though. That was enough for him.

The waiter came and pulled him out of his daydreaming thankfully when they all ordered. As their drinks came Yao responded to Ivan's question, looking across the table to examine them again for a long silent moment. Yao's eyes falling onto Alfred who is merrily sucking on the straw of his soda he ordered. Finally he nodded in approval. "They can come.." He replies in a cautious tone.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Arthur took a sip of his lemonade as he listened to Braginsky and Yao's exchange with interest. Normally he didn't like carbonated drinks, but lemonade would help keep his stomach settled. He saw Yao watching Alfred again and frowned slightly. What was the Chinese man up to? He shifted his chair a bit closer to Alfred's possessively. "Come to what?" he asked pleasantly. 

"A party," Braginsky immediately supplied. "An even better party than mine. Everyone knows that Yao's parties are the best."

Arthur didn't dare exchange glances with Alfred, not when they were this close to gaining entry to the notorious Asians' parties. "Sounds fun," he commented mildly. "When is it?"

"Saturdays, so tomorrow night." Braginsky seemed to have brightened up a whole lot, gripping Yao's hand tightly. 

"We wouldn't miss it for anything," Arthur said turning to Alfred. "Right, love?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Alfred's eyes light up at the mention of a party. This could really be it, what they had been looking for. His excitement shows but he allows it to look like he is just enthusiastic about being invited.

"Sounds fun! Thanks man!" Alfred says reaching over to awkwardly try and bump fists with Ivan.

Yao winces a little at the grasp on his hand but does not pull away, instead dropping his eyes proudly. "Of course my parties are. You get nothing but the best there." He lets a small smile turn up the corner of his mouth.

Alfred has turned to Arthur again by now and misses it. "No way! You don't miss when you get invited to something so cool." Alfred hoped his excitement wasn't too overdone but he really couldn't help himself. Just thinking that they had made some sort of break though finally cheered his spirits up greatly. In his happiness he reaches over to hug on Arthur, squeezing him a bit tighter then he might have given any thought to it.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 pm

It was amusing to see Braginsky awkwardly mimic Alfred's gesture and bump fists without really knowing what he was doing. Braginsky nodded happily at Yao's words, agreeing wholeheartedly. "The very best," he agreed. Arthur was wholly disturbed by the smile that appeared on Yao's face for a split second -- it was almost like that of a predator who had just spotted his prey. When Alfred reached over to pull him into a hug, Arthur clutched at his sleeve and pressed his face against the American's arm to try and calm himself. Alfred's tight hold on him was comforting.   

They both knew that Yao was up to no good. Why was he getting so worked up about it? The food arrived then and Arthur busied himself with placing his napkin on his lap and smoothing it out primly. They could take this. Tomorrow could be the big break in the investigation, the one that they had been looking for. He shook his head and tried to concentrate on here and now. They had to make this believable. "Try some fish, love," he offered to Alfred,  scooping some onto his fork and holding it out. "It's excellent. And Yao, how is the lobster?"

Braginsky looked up at Arthur's words and immediately cut a small portion off his steak, offering it to Yao. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Alfred's mood didn't dim in the least when the food came. The place was fancy though so he tried to watch what Arthur was doing and put a napkin in his lap as well. So many pants stains could be avoided this way!

Alfred is a bit surprised at the offer from Arthur but knows he has to go along with it. He leans forwards an takes the bite from the fork slowly. "Yum! Not bad babe!" He says licking his lips.

"It is decent." Yao replies in a slightly surprised manner. When Ivan's fork is shoved in his face though he recoils a bit before hesitantly accepting it.

As the meal goes on Alfred checks his watch a few times. "The movies should be starting soon, once it's dark enough outside." He comments, glancing around for a window to look out of. "Should we get going?" He asks.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Arthur sent Alfred a frown. You weren't supposed to rush your date, especially when they were eating!  Luckily though, both Yao and Braginsky had pretty much finished eating and were finishing off their drinks. Arthur hurriedly finished his food then sipped the last of his lemonade. "Yes, let's," he agreed. Would Yao offer to split the bill? He quickly reached into his pocket for his wallet, hoping that Alfred would have the sense to publicly insist on paying for both of them. 

"I can pay tonight, love," he said, hoping that his message was obvious. Don't be a dolt, you're supposed to pay, at least right now since we're in public. He could see Braginsky watching the two of them very closely, so he leaned in close to Alfred and put on his best adorable pout. To anyone else, they would have seemed the very picture of lovers. "Come on, it's my turn isn't it?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Alfred turns to find Arthur still nibbling on his food and immediately feels bad. Should he have waited? Was he doing a good job? Even fake this was the first date he had ever been on.

As Arthur pulls out his wallet though Alfred knows exactly what to do. Or rather, he knows what he said earlier and intends to stay by it. "Hey now! I'm paying and don't argue with me." He says a bit sternly but with an expression on his face that might be a little comedic.

He makes sure to give the waiter the money when he comes by just daring Arthur to pay him back later. He won't take it.

Meanwhile Yao glances between the two and Ivan. He does nearly the opposite of Arthur. He elbows Ivan lightly. "Well, you insisted on this date, you pay."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum