Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Serve And Protect. [R18]

2 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

To Serve And Protect. [R18] - Page 14 Empty Re: To Serve And Protect. [R18]

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 pm

While he had never been alcoholic, as such, Arthur had drowned his sorrows in a bottle more than once before. There was something nice about how airy and weightless it made him feel, as if nothing could affect him while drunk. He'd heard that he started off as quite a happy drunk, gradually growing more and more morose as he continued drinking until he was bawling in the corner somewhere. He liked that floaty feeling; it was the only time he was able to see his fairy friends since he'd first lost his virginity. 

They showed their IDs at the door and slipped inside, still holding hands. Arthur gasped quietly when someone accidentally elbowed his bruised wrist, but continued battling through the crowd until they reached the bar. 

"What'll you have?" the bartender asked lazily, eyeing Alfred. "You here together?"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:32 pm

As they entered the even more crowded area of the bar Alfred moved closer to Arthur, trying to keep him out of the way of wondering feet and elbows. He did as best as he could but he still heard the occasional gasp fro his partner as he apparently knocked his hand against something.

When at the front of the bar Alfred clasped Arthur's hand tightly and nodded. "Yes, we are." He chirps happily in response. He glances over at Arthur before he ordered himself. "I'll have a rum and coke please." He still liked his surgery soda, even when adding alcohol to it. 'What about you babe?" He asks Arthur. Maybe he'd be fastest enough this time and pick up both of their tabs at the end of the night. He smirked to himself at the thought.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Arthur internally battled with himself for a moment before shrugging. "Just a beer to start off with," he said. Normally he'd have hit the whisky straight away, but a drunk Arthur was an embarrassing Arthur, and besides, he didn't know how high Alfred's tolerance level was. Both of them getting drunk was a recipe for disaster.

He smiled lightly at his partner, wondering about Alfred's sudden ease with handling their supposed relationship. He'd been so flustered only a day or two ago, but now the American seemed incredibly calm and confident, and more than a little smooth. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Alfred knew that with both of them ordering drinks they would have to keep it on the low end or else there was no telling if they'd get back to the dorm that night. He really didn't want to end up sleeping on the sidewalk somewhere. He handled his alcohol rather well though, that is to say. He's never drank enough to get completely smashed before.

He was getting used to their special situation he supposed. He refused to admit how comfortable it all was. It was fake after all, very fake and not at all real. The though made him eager to throw back his drink when he got it. If anything to get away from the cold pit in his stomach that had lodged there. It burned and itched like an insistent thing. He seated himself up at the bar, hand loosening in Arthur's but not letting go.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 am

Arthur sat down on the stool next to Alfred's. The American seemed eager to continue holding hands -- which wasn't exactly something that Arthur was complaining about, even though he knew that he probably should have been -- which meant that Arthur's right hand was currently occupied. Normally that wouldn't have posed a problem, since his left hand was more than capable of holding up a pint of beer, but when he lifted it his sleeve rode up and the dark bruising immediately became obvious to anyone around. 

"Fuck, man," the bartender commented as he paused on the way past. "Your boy's pretty rough with you, ain't he?"

"I'm sorry," Arthur said after taking a sip of his drink, eyebrows furrowed, "I'm not quite sure what you mean by that."

The bartender shot Alfred a dirty look, then stared pointedly at Arthur's wrist. "You don't gotta suffer in silence, yanno. There's people to talk to in the student centre, and if he gets too violent you can call campus security. I'll grab some flyers, if you want."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 am

Alfred was rather happily sipping on his drink. He was glancing around the room, just getting a view for the place when he tuned into the conversation happening right next to him. He turned to look between Arthur and the bartender just in time to catch that dirty look thrown his way. It caught him off guard..no one ever looked at him like that before.

He nearly spit his drink out though when he realized what was going on. "What? You think I..No you've got it all wrong!" He quickly tries to say all at once. " I..I wouldn't dream of hurting him, I swear!" He looks rather hurt himself at the notion. He would never do something like that, especially not to Arthur.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Arthur realised what was going on when he heard Alfred panic indignantly beside him. The bartender thought there was some kind of domestic violence going on between them. It was pretty funny; Arthur would have been more likely to hit Alfred, than the other way around. The American seemed too gentle, understanding and kind to do anything like that. Arthur was the one with the temper. Of course he knew that Alfred had to have a temper hidden down somewhere, but he was inclined to believe that it wasn't easily triggered. 

Arthur clamped a hand over his mouth to stifle his laughter at the absurdity of the situation, but it only served to make the bartender panic and rush around to their side of the bar. He gripped Arthur's shaking shoulders and rubbed his back soothingly, murmuring, "it's okay, it's okay, let it all out. There are people who can help you. You're not gonna be sick, are you? Do you need a bucket?"

"I'm not--" He quashed his laughter and tried again. "Alfred's not hurting me. It was an unfortunate accident. Thank you for worrying about a stranger, but I assure you that we're perfectly happy together." He raised their still-linked hands in show. The bartender took a step back, regarded them seriously, then slipped over to his side of the bar again. 

"Are you sure?" he asked. "You don't gotta hide it, yanno.  I'll get those flyers for you, just in case."

As the man bustled off, Arthur drained his drink and slumped forward against the bar. "Abusive, are you?" he asked his partner teasingly. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Alfred frowned rather indignantly as the man came around the counter. He found himself getting rather jealous. He knew he was only trying to help but he had his hands all over Arthur and Alfred held the hand in his a little tighter.

When the man had gone he turned to Arthur with an expression somewhere between a pout and a skepticism. "I wouldn't hurt I fly and you know it." He replies, before taking a long gulp of his own drink. When he sets the glass back down on the counter he stares down at it. Maybe, he'd have another drink. He wasn't feeling very buzzed yet anyways.

"I don't look like I'd do something like that, do I?" Alfred asks after he get's another drink, something a little stronger this time.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Arthur laughed freely when he saw the pout on Alfred's face. "No, of course you wouldn't," Arthur agreed lightly. "But you have to admit that you look stronger than I do, so of course they'd immediately come to that conclusion. I couldn't very well do it to myself, could I?"

He watched Alfred order another drink and did the same, ordering something a little stronger. He knew that he probably shouldn't, but he missed the burn of alcohol sliding down his throat, and the floaty feeling it induced. The bartender came back with a few hand-outs and pushed them across the table. 

"I know you said it's fine," he said, "but I see them types all the time." He shot Alfred another look. "They're nice at first, and then get all possessive and shit. You gotta talk to someone if that happens, report 'em." He pointed to a few phone numbers on the sheets. "Just 'cause you're a man with another man, doesn't mean you gotta just take this, yeah?"

"Yes," Arthur agreed politely, "of course. You're absolutely right."

Finally the man was called to the other end of the bar and Arthur flicked through the papers. "Apparently you do look abusive," he commented, downing his second drink.  
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm

"No," Alfred agreed. " But it wasn't me either." He didn't like this stereotype or whatever it was. Strong people were suppose to protect their loved ones, not hurt them. That was ridicules. When the bartender came back he realized that it really must happen often. The thought made him sad, just another reason why he wanted to be an officer. They stopped these kinds of things right?

Alfred kept his eyes down as the bartender talked. This was silly, then again, hadn't Arthur said he'd been with these types of people before..even if it was for information. He finished his second drink, feeling a bit more complacent. "But I'm not..I'm not." He insists perhaps telling himself more then anyone else. He leaning forwards and resting his chin on his glass.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 pm

"No," Arthur assured him, "no, you're right, you've not abused me in any way. You're not like that, Alfred." And he wasn't. He'd seen those types before, had approached them, had experienced what the bartender had been talking about. But it hadn't been as bad for him, since there had been no feelings involved. Alfred, on the other hand, was warm and safe. "It does happen an awful lot, though," he said. "They're right to approach people they suspect are victims. After all, they sell alcohol, and being drunk only makes matters worse."

He pondered calling another round of drinks, but ultimately left that up to Alfred. What kind of drunk was the American, anyway? He watched him from the corner of his eye. Was he a happy drunk? Maybe a melancholy one. He didn't seem the type to be a violent drunk, but you never know. 

Arthur took a quick look around the establishment. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary: people chatting and getting drunk, a few people dancing in front of the speakers, a few couples snogging against the wall. Would they find anything here?
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Alfred smiles at that, bringing both of their hands up to lay on the counter in front of them. "Good to know." He says quietly. For some reason Arthur's opinion on the matter was the most important to him. Maybe it was because they were supposed to be together, he isn't quite sure. He does know that he's feeling rather brave at the moment.

"I know, It's sad though. Why would people do that?" He asks looking at Arthur like he would know the answer maybe. Before the subject can go much further though he eyes the people dancing and his face lights up a bit.

"Hey! Do you wanna dance?" He asks Arthur. He is by no means drunk but Alfred has had just enough to drink so that he's feeling rather without worry and not quiet remembering why they had initially came here. He would order more but his had just asked his partner to dance and that seemed kind of rude now. Besides he vaguely remembers something about Arthur telling him not to let him have too much.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 pm

"They do it because it's human nature to want to control others," Arthur said simply, before the subject of dancing was brought up. It was true. Humans were ugly by nature, and they liked to be in control of others because their own fates were determined by God, or fate, or something along those lines, out of their control. 

"... Dance?" Arthur repeated dubiously. He had no idea how to dance. Usually he only danced during the happy stages of his drunkenness or when he really had to for a case, but one glance at Alfred's hopeful face made his resolve crumble. "All right," he nodded, and led them towards the speakers. The music was so loud that he could feel the vibrations in his chest and Arthur wiggled on the spot self-consciously, eyeing the crowd that seemed to be grinding against each other warily. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 pm

"Yeah, dance!" Alfred repeats as he stands up and they both make their way over to the speakers. Admittedly he hadn't really thought this out before he had opened his mouth. He didn't intend to dance provocatively with his partner but that was what everyone else seemed to be doing and the music wasn't really right for much else.

He did love the feeling of the base in his chest and ears though. It provided a nice rhythmic beat. He turns his hand that had been holding Arthur's to change it's position while his other slips down to his waist. He didn't mean to be insensitive of any kind but he had never danced with a boy before, so Arthur automatically got the girl treatment. He tries to rock them back and forth a bit but it is too slow. He isn't sure really what else to do though.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 am

Arthur flushed when he realised that Alfred had positioned him as the female. He opened his mouth to berate him angrily, but couldn't bring himself to do so, not when the American was holding him so gently. He could handle the girl's position. Alfred began to rock them slowly, and though it felt nice to be treated so sweetly, it really didn't suit the situation. The slow dancing caused them to be out of time with the rest of the crowd, which resulted in many bumps and glares and muttered apologies.

"Not like that," he muttered, moving both of Alfred's hands until they were resting on the Briton's hips. Then he reached up and wound his arms around Alfred's neck, pressing lightly against his partner. Arthur began to sway to the beat of the music, his earlier self-consciousness fading away in favour of fitting into the crowd. They began to move in time with everyone else, which meant less bumping and jostling. "Is this okay?" he asked in Alfred's ear, trying to make himself heard over the music.  
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 am

When his hands were moved Alfred had to gulp and take a deep breath. He felt far too lightheaded and he wasn't sure if it was just the drinking or that fact that Arthur was now so close.

He kept his grip on Arthur's hips light but he could still feel where his hips and waist met. It was most definitely not a girl's waist. It could have been considered similar and for a moment Alfred contemplated imagining he was dancing with a girl but he didn't. He was dancing with a man and his own stomach was going all sorts of flips.

He hardly noticed any of the bumping too concentrated on what are before him. "This is..." Alfred began and word's failing him fast as he tried to come up with one to describe the situation. It was more then okay and far more the a bit frightful for himself. "This is great." he decides on, giving his best smile down at Arthur.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 am

Alfred's hands felt like they were burning through the fabric of Arthur's trousers and marking the skin of his hips permanently.  It was a nice kind of burn, though, not at all threatening and that in itself was just the tiniest bit frightening. Of course he had danced with other men before, in far more provocative ways, but this was the first time he'd felt comfortable enough to simply relax and somewhat enjoy himself. It was probably a bit confronting for Alfred, but the American seemed to be handling it well for a straight man. 

"I'm glad," he said in response, giving a crooked smile. Then he flushed bright pink as the full force of Alfred's sunny grin was concentrated upon him. Growing a tad bolder, Arthur began to sway his hips in a small figure-of-eight motion while keeping in time with the music. Now they were really one with the crowd and Arthur closed his eyes for a moment, concentrating on the flow of movements and heavy beat and vibrations in the air. When he opened them again a moment later, he caught sight of someone over Alfred's shoulder, who was beginning to grind against Alfred from behind.  Outraged, Arthur pressed himself closer against Alfred's front, hoping that the other person would take the hint.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 am

Really, if Alfred thought he couldn't handle a little dancing then he wouldn't have been the one to ask Arthur to in the first place. He was feeling rather good about himself actually, nearly a on top of the world feeling.

Alfred was also glad that Arthur seemed to be enjoying himself. He had been a bit afraid that dragging him out onto the dance floor was something that he hadn't wanted. Judging by his movements though everything was alright.

As they picked up the pace a bit Alfred allows himself to swing his own hips. He is feeling a bit less anxious now. that is until Arthur presses into him more suddenly. Alfred does what comes natural and wraps his arms around the other's middle more. It takes a moment until he realizes why and he feels someone bumping up against him from behind. He turns his head, cheeks flaring red and moves against Arthur, trying to bring them closer to each other while staying away from the rest of the crowd.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

The person behind Alfred continued to try and grind against him, which Arthur knew wasn't exactly surprising. Alfred was tall, blond and handsome, so of course other people would approach him in that setting. Arthur tried to get a look at the other person, but couldn't see their face over Alfred's shoulder. "'E's trying to sandwich you," he growled, tightening his arms around Alfred's neck. The other person tried to slip a leg between Alfred's, so Arthur forced his leg in instead, trying to bump the other leg out of the way. 

His groin was now dangerously close to Alfred's, brushing up against it every couple of movements. Arthur bit back a small moan and rested his forehead against Alfred's shoulder. They shouldn't have been doing this. They weren't even properly drunk. But if he took his leg away, the other person would be free to dry-hump Alfred as much as they'd like, and Arthur stubbornly refused to allow that. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Alfred was startled. Okay, that may have been an understatement. He was alarmed and even the pleasant buzz in his mind wasn't going to get him to relax into what was happening. "I..I can see that." Alfred manages and he wonders if he can stomp on the foot of that leg trying to wiggle between his but then Arthur's is there instead. He isn't sure how to react about this.

Alfred has to consciously measure his breaths as every few moments it hitches with the contact between him and Arthur. When he can pull his thoughts together and speak he asked next to Arthur's ear. "Do..do you want to go sit down again?" They really shouldn't have to stay out there if they were both uncomfortable, even if Arthur felt too warm in his arms and too good being this close.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Arthur had to bite his lip hard to keep himself from moaning when Alfred leaned down and spoke directly into his ear. Both of them had begun to unconsciously rock harder against each other, causing more friction. Each movement sent tiny jolts of pleasure racing up his spine and he panted lightly as he tried to regain control over his thought processes. "Oh-- okay," he agreed breathlessly, "we can sit down if you'd like. We haven't been out here very long, though." He'd been aiming to sound matter-of-fact, but instead ended up sounding slightly wistful. Even though grinding against his work colleague wasn't something he made a habit of, the feeling of being just a single person in a large crowd was nice every now and then. Sometimes, it felt good to be the same as everyone else. 

Arthur left his arms wrapped around his partner's neck and hummed along to the music despite not knowing the song. Then someone pinched the skin of his bruised wrist hard, and he jerked back slightly with a startled gasp. The girl who had been grinding against Alfred was obviously drunk and seized her chance, also wrapping her arms around Alfred's neck. She leaned in and, knowing exactly where her lips were headed by the way her eyes were locked onto Alfred's mouth, Arthur leaned in too, hoping to beat or discourage her. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Alfred is a tad surprised by the response he gets from Arthur. So the other really wasn't that bothered then. He supposed he could stay in the crowd a little longer then. He resumes his rocking with the music, eventually closing his eyes as he finds himself surprisingly enjoying himself a bit once he gets over the scary though of all the people around him. He just concentrates on the two of them, thinking about how they move together.

Alfred snaps his eyes back open though as he feels Arthur jerk away. He looks down with concerned eyes just as he feels something tugging him backwards and has to brace himself to keep from falling back. When he catches a glimpse the girl his expression becomes almost irritated but he doesn't have time to think about it because her face is coming awfully close to his.

Then lips are on his and he wants to squirm away until he realizes that it is Arthur's and not the girl's. He stills and stops moving unsure of what to do as his mouth tingles against the feeling.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Arthur didn’t realise that he’d beaten the girl until he felt Alfred’s warm lips against his own. His arms remained locked around his partner’s neck and he found himself leaning up into the kiss, even though it probably wasn’t necessary to draw it out that long. It was relatively chaste, but Arthur’s lips were parted slightly in an effort to draw in more air. He’d been breathless earlier, but now his lungs were burning with the need for oxygen.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry about this,” a voice said, interrupting them. Arthur reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and glared at the delicate-looking girl who was standing beside them. The other girl was still hanging off Alfred’s neck, sulking drunkenly. “She gets like this when she’s drunk, and we kind of lost her in the crowd.” She quickly pulled her friend away and led her towards the restrooms.

Arthur untangled himself from Alfred, flushing awkwardly and unable to look at his partner. “I want another drink,” he said. “Let’s go sit down.” Many, many more drinks, he silently told himself, even though he knew that it was a bad idea.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Alfred barely noticed the girl getting dragged away from them. When Arthur had released him he felt like he might melt into a puddle on the dance floor. He did his best to stay on his feet and follow Arthur back to the bar. "Yeah, That sounds good."

Alfred orders another drink for them both when they are seated again. He still feels hot, too hot and when he gets his glass he holds it to the side of his face. It's nice and cool and he's able to catch his breath. He glances over at Arthur and notices that he won't look at him. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

"Hey.."he speaks up, "It's alright..I mean it's not like we haven't.." He trails off, taking a big gulp of his drink.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Arthur ordered straight whiskey and cradled the glass between his hands. He took a large gulp of it before answering, relishing the burning warmth that slid down his throat. “I know,” he said, still not looking up. “It’s fine.” It wasn’t the fact that they’d kissed – again – that made him feel awkward. He had enough experience with that to become almost entirely desensitised to kissing out of a relationship. It was the fact that they’d kissed again, and Arthur had like liked it. He’d wanted to do it again. He didn’t want it to be a one-off. He’d liked it. And that just wasn’t acceptable.

Arthur downed his drink quickly, and then the next, until he began to feel a bit light-headed and his mind became fuzzy. Giggling softly, he slumped over sideways until he was perched precariously on the edge of his stool, his head resting on Alfred’s shoulder. He was drunk, but he probably wouldn’t descend into miserable tears until he’d had more to drink. “I like this,” he said vaguely, gesturing with his glass in his hand and managing to spill alcohol all over his trousers. “Whoops.”

The bartender from earlier spotted them at the bar again and hurried over, casting Alfred a suspicious look. “C’mon, man, I don’t think you should have much more,” he said to Arthur, looking concerned. “You’ll be too drunk to make it home.”

“Alfy will take me home,” Arthur insisted, clutching at his glass. “Alfy will tell me when to stop.” He tilted his head back and gave Alfred a wide, bright smile. “Right, right, Alfy?”
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum