Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the dark of the night

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

In the dark of the night - Page 3 Empty Re: In the dark of the night

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Alfred gasped at the pain of Arthur biting his neck. Then he let out a half pained, half pleased moan. Sure, the sharp pain was still there but with his hormones running wild, the pain did nothing but increase his pleasure.

He didn't even notice Arthur sucking on his wound, as immersed in pleasure as he was.

When he felt Arthur slightly tightening around him, signaling his upcoming release, Alfred started ramming into him even harder, coming closer and closer to the edge himself.

He let go of Arthur with one hand and started pumping Arthur's cock in pace with his thrusts, earning him a choked gasp and then a series of moaned jumbles of his name.

And then he couldn't hold it any longer. With cold, velvety walls around him, the slight burn in his already healing neck and Arthur's pleading moans of his name were too much for him.

"A-ARTHUR!" and with a loud moan of his name, Alfred came hard into Arthur.

( Don't worry about it :) Good luck with your exams!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:25 am

It didn’t take much for Arthur to quickly follow Alfred, his back arching and a mid-muffled scream coming from his lips.
After he just laid motion less, his arms still secured around the other’s body, his forehead on the shoulder. They both stayed here for a whole, silent minute, broken only by their ragged breath.
Then Alfred sudden moved a little away from him, his large, bright smile coming back a full force, but without the feral shadow of before. He just remain here, smiling at him and waiting...for what? For a moment he just reminded him of a dog, waiting for a praise or something, and he could easily picture him with two hears on his head and a wag tail behind him.

That imagine made a little, fond smile surfacing on his face, but he quickly brushed it off, replacing it with his normal smirk. “Not bad, boy,” he said with a nearly invisible pant in his voice, “You’re better at this that your idiotic appearance let seem.”

He could see the other pouting like a child and that move made him finally burst into a laugh. For a moment he could forget his un-natural condition, his problems, this new town, his past and his future. There’s only Alfred for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Alfred pouted.

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!"

And then Arthur laughed. Sure, it was not a boisterous laugh like Alfred's. Rather, it was a quiet, deeply amused sound.

Alfred could have sworn it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. More beautiful than his moans, his breathless pants of his name, his accented voice yelling at him.

Arthur's laughter brought an entirely new feeling into Alfred's heart. An odd mix of happiness, giddiness, nerves and warmth.

Compared to the swirling inferno of their encounter, this feeling was much smoother, more warm than hot.

And as he was gazing in Arthur's beautiful green eyes, with his own blue ones glowing with affection, Alfred realized something.

While he had no idea whatsoever what these feelings were, he never wanted them to pass.

He realized he wanted to know more about this mysterious not-so-stranger-anymore. Sure, he still felt that ever-present lust for him, but he wanted more. He wanted to unravel every little thing about him.

Whether it was mere curiosity and lust or something else didn't matter. He supposed he will know it eventually.

Unfortunately, as beautiful as the moment was, all good things must come to and end.

Alfred could hear footsteps coming towards their hiding place.

Alfred gulped.

How could he forget that there were other Gym classes?

They couldn't get caught. He didn't want Arthur to get in trouble on his first week there. (And a very small part of him was also worried about his reputation).

He quickly put a finger to his mouth, signaling Arthur to be quiet. He started to drag Arthur gently to the back of the room, hiding them in the shadows. He placed himself on front of Arthur, effectively hiding him from view, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 am

Arthur heard the footsteps as well. And when Alfred dragged him in the darkest corner of the room he understand pretty quickly their situation: if they get caught they’ll get in serious trouble. Especially Alfred he thought, since everybody know him in the school and if some kind of rumours would spread…

So when he distinctly heard the metallic noise of the door knob opening he made a quick decision. He put a hand on Alfred’s shoulder, casually, as he’s trying to look past him. But that exact moment he activated his powers, making both of them actually melt in the shadow, becoming completely invisible at the sight of anybody. Hoping that Alfred didn’t notice anything strange.

A young boy with brown hair and a strange curl on his head entered in the room mumbling something about “I always had to be the one doing all the work here, dammit”. He quickly made a move toward the ball’s box. Then just when he succeed on taking five or six balls in his arms without falling another brown haired boy entered loudly in the small room, scream a “Loviiii, wait I’ll help you!!” and actually made the other jump and all the ball rolling on the floor.

Both Alfred and Arthur held their breath since one of them rolled exactly five foot from their hiding corner. After a good minute passed yelling at the other in a language that seemed Italian, the first boy started collecting all the balls, with the help of the other, still-incredible-smiling guy. But even when he caught the one near the two blond, he didn’t seem to notice them.
After doing their task both boys exited the room, one still smiling and the other still speaking angry at him.

At this point both Arthur and Alfred released their breath, sighing in relief. With a little, hidden smirk of winning on Arthur part. His plan had worked perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 am

After releasing a sigh of relief at the Vargas twin's exit, Alfred couldn't help but frown in confusion. While Feliciano was kinda air-headed, Lovino could be quite sharp when he wanted to be. And Lovino wouldn't have missed the chance to get Alfred in trouble. (Alfred never understood Lovino's dislike of him but as they rarely met and had few common friends he wasn't all that bothered by it.)

Anyways, back to the problem at hand. How come neither of the twins discovered them when they were standing within five feet of their hiding place? Unless the twins had night blindness, Alfred and Arthur should have been in plain sight!

Alfred groaned. These mysteries and secrets were making his head hurt.

And then the next problem presented itself: it was the second class Alfred had skipped that day.

He groaned again, this time louder. Fourth period had already begun, which means they managed to skip lunch.

As if just realizing it's empty state, Alfred's stomach rumbled loudly.

And an empty stomach was a very serious issue as long as Alfred was concerned.

He knew he couldn't wait until the period came to an end.

Alfred turned to Arthur.

"Ya know, I'm pretty hungry and lunch is over. Aaaand suddenly I'm not in the mood for classes either." he began. "So, watcha say, wanna skip with me and get something to eat and stuff?" asked Alfred, scratching his reddening cheek nervously, all traces of his previous, confident Alpha-male self disappearing.

'Oh God, did I just ask him out?' was a thought of his.

'Please, pretty, pretty please, say yes!!' was the thought immediately following it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 am

While Alfred was still standing gaping at the door like a goldfish, probably trying to understand what the hell had just happened (and Arthur prayed that the other wasn’t sharp enough to catch it), Arthur had already pick up his clothes and was re-dressing.

Suddenly a loud growl made him jump, but the only dangerous monster in sight was Alfred’s empty stomach. Arthur couldn’t help but notice how Alfred had just turned from a lusty wolf to an embarrassed – and extremely cute, if he must say it – puppy. He pretended to think about it while adjusting his tie, but it wasn’t a difficult decision: thanks to this idiot he had already lost two hour of the morning, while in the other two (gym class) he voluntarily tried to hide himself, so he doubted that his comrades would notice his absence. Maybe only Matthew…

So he turned to the anxious blond in front of him with a puff: “Since I already lost many lessons this morning thanks to a certain idiot, we could say it’s not even ‘skip’ anymore. So I’ll come with you. But only if you pay for all the trouble you caused” he concluded with a smirk, picking up Alfred’s shirt and throwing it to him.

Then, while the other was fixing his clothes, he looked around searching for some kind of mirror or glass. Without finding anything.

“I really hope you didn’t leave any mark in a visible place, because if someone find out something you’re going to lose one of your limb” he glared sarcastically at Alfred “and I’ll decide which one..”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 am

Alfred gulped at the barely concealed threat in Arthur's words.

"Hehehe, no promises, Artie!" said Alfred, scratching the back of his head nervously. Suddenly, he perked up.
"But I will totally treat you to something great!"

And with a grin Alfred seized Arthur's wrist and drug him over to a stack of boxes, successfully hiding a window from view. Alfred grinned at Arthur's shocked expression. Alfred offered his help to get Arthur up to the window, but was silenced with a vicious glare. He could only watch with awe as Arthur jumped a little, caught the windowpane, and lifted himself up and out of the window in a fluid motion.

'What a guy' Alfred thought, awestruck.

He hoisted himself up the windowpane too, but couldn't go out as smoothly as Arthur did, thanks to his larger size. After some struggling, Alfred finally managed to exit the window, falling ungracefully, face-first in the grass.

He quickly got up, hoping Arthur hadn't seen that.

Alfred grinned. Finally, they were free! They could go on their date! Alfred didn't even try to deny at, as both of them know what this truly was. He knew he liked Arthur and was sure the other was attracted to him to some degree too. (And not just in a lust-y kind of way, but the 'I wanna date you' way also).

He grabbed Arthur's hand was once again, unconsciously intervening their fingers, and proceeded to lead Arthur to the most awesome place on Earth.

Right next to McDonald's, of course.

Alfred lead Arthur into the Park of the city, passing playing children and elderly watching them suspiciously.

He could have chosen an emptier path to their destination, but this was the shortest one.

After exiting the park, they arrived in a relatively quiet part of the city.

And also to their destination.

With a proud grin, Alfred motioned towards a small diner.

"I present to you, Auntie Nancy's Diner, serving the best hamburgers and apple pie in the city!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 am

Arthur wasn’t even a little surprised with Alfred’s choice of the place. It just…fit him. “It had to be illegal to be this much American” he whispered, totally not-heard or promptly ignored by the other still smiling guy.

He just sighed and let Alfred drag him toward the restaurant, still grasping his hand and totally unwary of the strange and suspicious looks the were gaining.

Since it’s lunch time the place was pretty full, but they could find an isolated and free table, just near the toilet. Neither of them seemed to mind the place, so they sat down and Alfred went asking for their meal.

Arthur couldn’t help but smirk at the size of Alfred’s meal: “Tell me, are you going to feed an army with this food or is all yours?” he said with sarcasm, but without any real malice toward the other.

Alfred seemed to feel it as well, since he pouted a little, before answering: “Ah man, I’m hungry! I just had a gym class by the way! And some other physical activity as well…” he concluded with a smirk, making Arthur cheeks coloring a little with red.

“Oh shut up and eat your hamburger, stupid git!” grumbled the shorter man, giving a vicious bite at his sandwich and refusing to meet Alfred’s sight, even when the other just laugh at the sight.

They didn't seem to notice a strange man looking at them through the restaurant glass, his red eyes focused on the British man and his lips curved in a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:28 am

After their date at the diner, Arthur and Alfred started getting closer and closer to each other. Every day, Alfred would wait for Arthur after school and proceed to beg for a date. Sometimes Arthur refused, but mostly he agreed. They went to the park, to eat, or just simply hung out at a random spot, talking about random things, personal history and any real information about themselves left unsaid.

And Alfred found that he couldn't give a damn that he barely knew anything about Arthur. His unexplainable attraction just increased more and more as the time passed. He was even getting close to confessing to Arthur and finally, finally asking him to officially become his boyfriend.

And he would do just that after he phased once to calm himself.

So, that night Alfred left to the woods and did his usual routine. Although, in his haste, he drew more blood than he originally intended, splashing the crimson liquid on the ground, next to his tree. Alfred shrugged it off. It's not like it was gonna attract any blood-suckers, right? There weren't any nearby, right?

And with those comforting (and obviously false)thoughts, Alfred started his phasing, not noticing a figure rapidly approaching his location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am

The jar fell on the floor, losing some of his contents. Arthur cursed a little, trying to pick up the rest, without losing any more of it.

He was just to confused about the last developments and he thought that a bit of tea would get his mind clear. But all things seemed to slip from his hand, like he had soap on them. First the kettle, now the jar of tea. He huffed a little, but finally he could put the kettle on the fire, not without risking of dropping it again.

“I hope that anyone who is thinking about me would just stop*…” he sighed, sitting on his sofa.

He knew pretty well that he’s getting to attached to Alfred. Not the he’d even think of telling him, but he really like that boy. And he knew that Alfred felt the same way.
But every time they get near to talk about themselves, one or the other quickly change topic. Manly him. It’s not he didn’t trust Alfred, but he surely couldn’t go to him and say “oh hello, didn’t I tell you? I’m a vampire..” or something like this. He would gave him a heart attack! And the boy would probably be scared of him, and even if he didn’t want to admit it, he’s afraid of losing Alfred.
But he couldn’t help but feel like he’s tricking the other boy and feeling bad about it.

An high whistle told him the water was ready. He got up and walked over the fire, his eyes never leaving the kettle. Even so after a minute he said out aloud: “You’re never good at sneaking around, idiot. Sit down, the tea is ready.”

A loudly laughter came from behind him and he turned around to see the familiar face of a man white hair and red eyes, a smirk fully displaying his sharp canines.

“Don’t worry Kirk,” he said in English, but with a heavy German accent, “I don’t have bad intension. I leave them to Francis.”

“Oh yes, and you two get along so well because you’re a totally saint.” Arthur replied with sarcasm.

The other sat down still smirking, like he didn’t hear the other’s answer. “We don’t see each other for 20 years and you forgot how to say hello?”

“Sorry, next time I’ll remember that you’re a sentimental. Anyway, hello Gilbert, long time we don’t see.” He walked toward the table, placing the tea on it and filling two coup. He left one of them on the table, before taking the other one and starting sipping it, his back laying on the sofa. “So you come here because you miss me or you actually want something?”

The other seemed ready to give an answer (or another joke), when a strong howl from the woods made both of them stopping and turning to the window.

After a some seconds of silence Arthur got up quickly, taking his cane and moving toward the door . “Blasted werewolf, dammed the day God or another bloody idiot decided to create them!” he shouted getting out of the church, the other vampire behind him sighing: “A lot of people said the same thing about us, you know…”

“Shut up Gilbert!”

* in Italy we said that if you let things fall is because there is someone thinking about you…

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:20 am

The beast was running through the woods, its mind finally overtaken by the freedom its speed gave, previous, persistent thoughts abandoned in the back of its mind.

It was enjoying its muscles finally working full-force, the feel of the air entering its constantly working lungs, its blood rushing, packed with adrenaline. The smell of the forest, the animals, the plants were all comforting and familiar. But then suddenly a stench, completely out of place in the forest's peaceful atmosphere, caught its nose.

A growl rumbled from deep within his chest. 'What the hell is a blood-sucker doing here?!'

He could smell it. That sickeningly sweet smell, mixed with the smell of beer...and human blood. He gave out a furious howl. How dare that blood-sucker cross their territory and even murder so close to it! The blood was still quite fresh. It had to have fed in the last five to six hours.

That was bad. A fed vampire was a strong(er) vampire. He came to a stop and contemplated on what he should do.

He took off, following the trail the leech left, without a second thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 am

“But Kirk, why the hell we had to get out of the church? I didn’t think you’d a soft spot about werewolves and you want to meet one so bad!”

“That’s not it, idiot! Do you think I want to have a dammed lycan coming all the way to my home?!”

“Well, you could always give him some of that unsavorily tea of yours...” The albino started laughing at his own joke, while the Englishman just rolled his eyes: “Ah ah, very funny Gilbert. How kind of you to make joke about me, when YOU are the reason for all this bloody mess!”

The other stopped midair (they were moving between tree’s branches) and fall down: “Me?! Why are you blaming me for your problems? I didn’t do anything wrong. The awesome me never did anyway.”

Arthur stopped too, touching the ground more gracefully than the other vampire: “I never met a single lycan in about a month I live here,” he replied (it’s a lie, he thought to himself, but the other didn’t need to know...), “Then you arrived and the same evening I nearly found one at my door. How could you possibly explain this?” he crossed his arms, metaphorically waiting for a reply from the albino.

The other scratched his head “Well, maybe, and this is just a possibility mind you, like a said, maybe this evening I was hungry and I eat something on the way to your house...”

The Englishman sighed heavily: “How could you possibly had survived all this years if you are SO stupid to actually fed up in a lycan territory?!”

“Ehi how could I have known that there was a werewolf around? They don’t exactly put welcoming posters around their house. And I wonder how had YOU survived, when you choose a hiding place exactly in the middle of a lycan territory..."

Arthur looked at him with a serious face: “Well it’s the best hiding place when you don’t want to meet other vampires…but someone around here it’s too stupid to act like sane-minded people would do. You’re German after all..."

In a blink of an eye the albino grasped Arthur collar: “First I’m Prussian, not German. Second, stop calling me stupid or something because I’m starting to get a little angry about this, friend..” he growled, his face merely an inch from the other.

Arthur didn’t have time to reply with his usual sarcasm because in that exact moment a very big and very angry werewolf fall just four feet from them.

(I don't know, I think I made Gilbert a little OOC...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 am

No.

No.

Please, no.

NO!

No, no, no, NO!

There was no way. There had to be another explanation. Maybe he was drunk or, or his nose and eyes were deceiving him? This was not possible, this just couldn't fucking happen! But it was, and it did.

Alfred stood on the small clearing, frozen in pain and mortification. In front of him stood a leech, pale even for a bloodsucker, with hellish red eyes, the smell of blood oozing from him, mixing with his natural sweet smell.

But he was not the reason for Alfred's heart-tearing pain. It was the bloodsucker's companion. The bloodsucker's blond, green-eyed, thick eyebrow-ed companion, who had the most alluring, delicious smell, which Alfred had only ever smelled on one person. His weak human nose couldn't pick up on the sweetness so unique of vampires; but his lycan nose did.

Arthur Kirkland, beautiful, sexy, witty, cute, lovely Arthur Kirkland was a bloodsucking monster. The man Alfred came to lo-...like so much in the previous weeks was one of the most disgusting things roaming the Earth.

Alfred could feel his fragile human heart shatter into million pieces. Yet, his beastly heart was still there, urging him to fight. But Alfred wouldn't let his instincts take over for once. He couldn't harm Arthur. Not him, never him.

If he was in his human form, tears would have been already flowing from his eyes, accompanied by frame-wracking sobs. Alas, he was a wolf now. And wolves didn't cry. He did the only things he could to express his sorrow.

Alfred gave out a loud, heart-wrenching, sorrowful howl. Then he ran. He ran as fast as his four legs could carry him. While running away, away, and even farther away, Alfred let his beastly side take over his mind completely.

It was so much easier to deal with heartbreak that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 am

Maybe whole minute. A whole minute of totally, completely, shocked silence. Neither Arthur or his albino friend made a single move.

Then, like in a movie, both heads turned toward each other, shock, surprise and relief on their faces.

“What the hell had just happened?” asked a breathless Arthur to nobody in particular.

“Maybe that pitiful dog had feel my awesome power and ran away in fear. I’m just that great you know” said the other, never losing a chance of boasting himself.

“Oh please Gilbert, make me laugh...” Arthur was pretty confused. He couldn’t understand the lycan’s actions. First he arrived, taking them totally by surprise, his rage and fighting will spreading around like a palpable smell, and then...nothing. Just nothing. Like seeing them made his heart stop and his lycan side subside. And after, that ear-breaking (or it was heart-breaking?)howl...

He just couldn’t understand.

So he decided to ignore it, for a while.

“Come on Gilbert, we’re going back” he said, turning around and starting to go, not a glance to his still – I’m-the-winner-pose- companion.

He just have to get back, with reassuring tea and his still-safe house. And maybe if he feel generous he’d listen to Gilbert babbling all night.

But not to much. He had school tomorrow.

This was really bad.

He’s on the road for the school, his mind lost in Gilbert’s still fresh words.

They’re not good news. Seemed like he had awakened again. He was moving. He was searching. Probably for him.

Coming to America maybe wasn’t that good idea. Yes, it’s would take more time to find him and it’d put him in unknown territory (full of lycan by the way). But the same we could say about Arthur. He did not know this place, he’s here from just a month.

What? What could he do? Escaping, running...again? Forever? He’s tired of run. And this time there was another problem.

Alfred.

A problem, passing the school’s gate, that didn’t seem to be here that morning. Normally he’d wait for him...
Maybe he’s only late. I’d search for him after the first hour, he think running inside, the bell already ringing for the lessons to start.

(It took my days for this piece of burned scone. I just didn’t know what to write down after your last part…Sorry for the waiting, I hope is good enough)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 am

Alfred wanted nothing more than to stay at home and nurse his broken heart with ice-cream and superhero comics and video games. But that stupid, evil, stubborn excuse of a brother of his wouldn't let him sulk in piece. He couldn't understand why Alfred didn't want to go to school and decided that it must have been mere laziness. Alfred didn't tell Matthew about last night. He didn't want anyone to know Arthur was a...that, yet.

Thus, Alfred was dragged mercilessly into the school and was almost thrown through the door of his first class by his dear, innocent lil' bro. Fortunately, he didn't have his first class with Arthur. He didn't want to see him right now, or ever again. He couldn't believe Arthur hid something so huge from him! Sure, he himself had hidden the truth about himself, but he at least wasn't dangerous! He protected humans, not... Alfred paled. Killed. Arthur had killed people before. Innocent people, like that young woman whose blood he smelled last night or that boy whose body had been found a few days ago in a nearby city...

He couldn't help but think of those soft and plump lips coated in blood, a fang poking out from between them, that playful smirk he loved, no, had loved, so much playing on them... He almost felt like crying again. He started glaring at blackboard, not listening to a word his teacher was saying. He had kissed that mouth so many times, fantasized about them doing things to him even more. A memory swam in his mind. A memory of fire, of heat, of lust, of coldness, of pleasurable heights...and of a bite in his neck. His eyes widened. At that time he didn't think much of it, not even registering the sharper-than-it-should-have-been pain.

Did that mean...Arthur had sucked his blood? Why would he do that? Vampires were supposed to hate the smell of lycans, their taste even more. Why then? And how come Arthur never realized what he was? Alfred's senses were sharper than a normal humans, but in this form, Arthur's should have been much more sensitive.

Maybe Arthur had known it all along? No, that wasn't possible. This hatred was ancient, coded in their very being, it shouldn't have been possible to ignore. And yet, they did. Alfred couldn't understand. And he was so tired of being confused.

He had decided. He didn't want anymore pain and confusion. And the best way to avoid both would be to avoid their source.

Alfred was going to avoid Arthur Kirkland with all his might. He couldn't bring him more pain that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

A bad day. Definitely a bad day.

First hour they had a test, the next two hour it’d be biology, but the lesson was cancelled due the absence of the teacher (seems like she didn’t come to school this morning and nobody could found here at home or anywhere else…he really hoped that it wasn’t Gilbert’s fault!); so someone decided to send them another teacher, that happened to be the math one and he totally hate that subject, he found it perfectly useless.

And for making it worse than ever he still hadn’t seen Alfred yet. Really strange, because the other boy always come to look for him between lessons. He was starting to get a little worried. So he decided to ask Matthew, since the were in the same class.

It took some time to find the other boy, he always seem to be nearly invisible (he wonder how he actually do it), but at the end of the third hour he could finally talk to him.

“Sorry Matthew, may I ask you a question?”

“Oh hi Arthur. Of course you can. What’s the matter?”

“I was wondering if Alfred came to school this morning, because I still haven’t see him…”

“My brother? Yes, he did. Yesterday evening he came home really late, and this morning he wanted to stay at home, but I persuade him to come. Maybe he didn’t come to see you because he’s sleeping in class. He’s enough of an idiot to do it in front of the teacher sadly…” concluded the blond with a sigh, but also a small smile in his face.

“Oh, I understand. I’ll let him be then. I’ll probably see him at lunch anyway. Thank you very much Matthew, sorry for bothering you.”

“Oh it’s nothing Arthur. I like talking to you. It’s not like the others talk to me very often” he smiled like it was a common thing.

After that the both came back to their decks because the next teacher came in and started the lesson.

I wonder where the hell had been Alfred yesterday evening to actually come back so late.

He was already late for the lunch, so he was hurrying toward the canteen when a person emerged from a corner stopped him. Arthur snorted in annoyance. It was that tall Russian guy that seemed to hate Alfred so much and, as a result, him too.

Ivan Braginski.

“Hi little English-man. It’s bad to run, even in (cortile). Are you looking for someone?”

Arthur didn’t want to lose time with that guy, but he’s blocking the way, so it’s none like he had a choice: “I think that it’s none of your Russian business, Braginski. Or am I wrong?”

“Very wrong comrade if the person you’re looking for is Alfred. he’s very much my property so of course he’s my business too” replied the other in a threatening tone.

At this Arthur’s rage level shot up. How could that bastard claim Alfred his?!

“Open your ears Braginski. Alfred it’s not a bloody property and surely it’s not yours! Now get your disgusting presence out of my way. And do a favour to the whole world: go to hell!”

He was already walking away when a big hand grasped him by the shoulder and slammed him against the wall with enough force to actually hurt him (only a little mind you).

“Listen carefully comrade,” said the tall guy merely an inch away from Arthur’s face, “you’re the last person that could tell me that I’m disgusting. Do you think I didn’t feel your sickening smell? I don’t even want to know what a sick-monster like you is doing around here, but it’s better if you disappear and quickly, da? If not I would happily help you disappear forever.”

Arthur could feel a shiver running down his spine, more for the tone then the words the other used. But he couldn’t let himself be afraid.
He grasp the offended hand and (preyed/prayed) it away from his shoulder, letting the other feel his full force and leaving a red mark on the hand.

“Do you think I’ll listen to your orders? Wait and hope idiot” he gave him a last glare and walked away. He had made at least five steps then he heard the Russian voice again: “I don’t think you’ll find him. Seems like he’s very angry and depressed this morning and don’t want to see anyone. I wonder why….”

He quickly glanced back, but the other was already walking away.

Alfred was depressed? And why Ivan told him?

It’s possible that he told Alfred….About him?!

He need to find Alfred and talk to him. Now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Fortunately, if Alfred didn't want to be found then he couldn't be found. Not caring the slightest bit about his record, the teachers were starting to get used to him randomly disappearing and they didn't give a damn so long as his grades were perfect, Alfred left the school grounds before the third period dismissing bell could ring.

He ran to a small stream separating the city from the forest. He walked there up and down, trying to leave his scent there. He also bit his thumb and let a few drops of blood fall on the ground. He wasn't sure if Ar-the bloodsucker knew the process of their transformation, but it couldn't hurt to try. Hopefully it would convey the message 'I'm in my wolf form. You can't catch me, so don't even try.' Not that Alfred was sure that A-the leech would follow him. But that drop of blood and his clothes thrown around will keep other wolves, namely Braginsky, away too.

After a few seconds, Alfred was already changed. He shot off into the forest, intent on banishing every thought of him, no, it from his head and running as far away as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3