Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the dark of the night

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In the dark of the night - Page 2 Empty Re: In the dark of the night

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 5:37 am

(*O* wow, what a great twist of plot!! I love your idea so much! But I’m feeling a bit bad for Arthur…did I throw him in a school full of werewolf?! O_O)

Dammit.

Why bad luck and bad timing loves him so much?

Arthur shifted back, further from Alfred and from the newcomer. That bastard must be Russian or something like that: you could smell the stink of vodka five miles away. Was drinking at school even permitted?!

Alfred seemed really troubled with the other guy. He could hear him actually growling at the other's face, especially when the Russian shifted his eyes toward him. That exact moment Arthur felt an explosion of fear and rage inside him: he felt like a trapped animal in front of a predator, those bright and sadistic violet eyes watching him with something very similar to hunger. He nearly took out his fangs for snarling at the other, but then the sight moved toward Alfred and Arthur could breath normally again.

The Russian –ok the da-da thing confirmed his first impression- left the roof, not without laughing at them, he was sure.
Arthur sighed and turned toward Alfred. He could feel his rage and he was pretty sure it wasn’t only for the interruption.

Oh right, the interruption. If that guy wasn’t arrived they would have…

He could feel his face become a little warmer than normal (that means similar to a normal human…so no problems at all right?) as he looked at the other guy with embarrassment: “Ehm...maybe it’s better...” Great, now I’m shuttering “...doing as he’s said. Could you please lead the way? I don’t...I don’t know where is my class..." his voice became more and more low with each word.

He bent down to pick up his bag, giving his back to Alfred: “Has he –the Russian guy I mean- some kind of problem with you? Not that you’ve to answer of course, just curious...” he said with nonchalance, trying to change the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 6:03 am

Alfred blinked, Arthur's hesitant voice knocking him out of his anger induced stupor.

Alfred turned to Arthur, a big smile on his face.

"Sure, I'll show you! You're having AP English now, right?" and Alfred already turned towards the door, starting to lead Arthur to his classroom, thanking him for his bag.

But he froze the moment Arthur asked him about Ivan. What the hell was he supposed to answer? 'Oh yeah, that's the guy who wants me and my brother to join his pack,oh and by the way I'm a lycan,surprise?, and because we won't join he is always beating up my brother and I hate his guts and he has tried to get in my pants god knows how many times and he was looking at you creepily and only I'm allowed to check you out like that?'

Pff, hell naw.

So Alfred forced a a shaky smile at Arthur and answered "We...don't exactly get along and he likes to bully my brother, so we aren't the best of friends" Understatement of the fucking year.

Then he checked his watch and he saw that there was only a minute left of the break.

Quickly grabbing Arthur, no longer paying any mind to his cold skin and the slight electricity he could feel from their skin touching, Alfred started dragging him down the stairs to classroom no. 324.

"Here we are Artie! Have a great lesson! Your next class is two rooms to your right. I'll see you at lunch, kay?" beamed Alfred at Arthur.

And with a sudden burst of courage, Alfred leaned down and swiftly pecked Arthur on his cheek.

Leaving a dumbfounded Arthur in his wake, Alfred marched down the hall to his Biology class with an elated grin on his handsome face, making the student body wonder who could have made their Golden Boy this happy.

(Thank you so much ^^ And no, the school isn't exactly full of them...;))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 am

He had actually the courage to give me a kiss in the middle of the corridor!

Arthur just didn’t know what to do with that American git anymore: hug him or kill him. Judging by the nearly invisible smile on his lips, we could take the first.

He entered in the classroom a little worried. After all he’s a new student and he’s late the very first day. But the teacher inside welcomed him nonetheless, taking for good his excuse of ‘some problem with the documents of my other school’. He presented him to the class, then he pointed toward a desk near the window.
Arthur sat down and tried to pay attention at the lesson. Not easy since it’s history and he already knew the events of the lesson like his own hands (luck or un-luck of being actually here when the event happened…being nearly two century old!)

So his mind naturally started to wander. He pushed forcefully Alfred off his head, remembering instead his encounter with that Russian guy (damn, he didn’t ask Alfred what was his name!): that feeling...didn’t he already felt it the night before, even if less stronger? Could he really be the same...creature?
Sure the other was big and creepy enough...and he had really strange eyes now that he thought of it...violet? Who in the world have violet eyes?!

...Wait. He already saw someone with violet eyes: who was he..?

Suddenly he felt someone tapping at his arm. He looked at his right to see two very violet eyes. Ah, now I remember who he was. Alfred’s brother.

Matthew smiled at him with a hint of embarrassment: “Hello. It’s everything good? Did you find my idiotic brother?”

Arthur chuckled: “Yeah, like you said he’s on the roof. Thanks again for your help.”

“No, no it’s nothing. I’m happy to have been actually useful. It didn’t happen everyday.” Arthur looked at him after this: the other seemed slightly...sad? Then he noticed the purple bruise the other had under his right eye: “Sorry, I was so busy thinking about your brother before, that I didn’t ask you if you are okay...did you treated this bruise?”

The other looked suddenly alarmed: “No, it’s all okay, really. I just...I said something wrong at the wrong person.”

“Yes, that happen a lot, but still...wait, did it happen to be a Russian? The guy that did it I mean..” Matthew looked stunned: “How did you know him?!”

Arthur sighed, remebering Alfred told him that that Russian guy liked to bully his brother: “He went on the roof searching for your brother when I was –ehm- talking to him. He didn’t seem really happy. Then your brother told me that they are more similar to enemies than friends...so I wonder why he looked for Alfred on th first base, but anyway that’s how I met him. But I don’t even know his name and I don’t really want to make his acquaintance.”

Matthew’s eyes seemed to darkened at this. “It’s a good idea Arthur, but now that he’d seen you with Alfred, there’re very few possibilities that he’d leave you alone. After all if you’re Alfred friends, you’re automatically his enemies too...that’s one of the reason why I always have trouble with him. And his name is Ivan Braginski, if you wonder.”

“Kirkland! Williams! Stop chatting and pay attention!” shouted the teacher from his desk.

They both turned toward their books, Matthew muttering ‘Why did he remember me only when I do something wrong?’ or something about the lines, Arthur wondering if he really needed to watch his back from this Braginski guy. Even more if his previous thoughts about what he could possibly be were just near the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 am

Alfred was eagerly awaiting third period. Why? For one, lunch was just after it. An that meant juicy, nearly first class (McDonald's was still better) hamburgers, filled to the brim with delicious meat. (Being a lycan might have influenced his love of meat but then again, Mattie was in love with pancakes, so maybe not.)
Anyway, the other reason for his anticipation for third period was not because of lunch, as it usually was. Oh no. Not even because it was Gym class, one of his favorites. No, it was because of a certain blond being in his Gym class that made him so eager for third period.

10 more seconds.

Why the hell was that hand going so slowly?

Was it broken?

Still 6. Okay, WTF?

So close!

Bye-bye Geography!

Riiiing!

FREEDOM!

Alfred grinned brightly and was out of the classroom before others could even begin to comprehend that the lesson was over. Who the hell cared about appearing human when he was few minutes away from seeing his Arthur....!

Wait. Wait just a damn minute.

HIS Arthur?!

When had he become his Arthur?

Alfred abruptly froze in the middle of the hallway. Why was he so eager to see the shorter blond?
Alfred didn't know. He already knew he wanted in his pants. That much was obvious. But he wasn't thinking of fucking Arthur right then. He was just happy that he got to see him.

Why was that? Alfred pondered.

Being as distracted as he was (since when had he started letting his guard down so much?), he didn't notice a hand reaching out towards him.

An arm firmly grasped his own and he could feel himself being pulled in an empty classroom. There he was slammed against the wall.Hard.

Groaning lowly, Alfred looked up at his assaulter and growled aloud.

"What the fucking shit do you want, Braginski?" Alfred hissed at the Russian.

Ivan just smiled his usual psycho-smile.

"I just wanted to talk, Уважаемый Альфред" he said tilting his head.

Alfred growled once again and with a mighty shove, he got Ivan to let go.

"Don't talk to me in commie language, you commie bastard" Alfred spat, glaring daggers at Ivan. The nerve of that guy!

The smile on Ivan's face became slightly strained.
With speed surprising for a man of his stature, he grabbed Alfred around the neck and slammed him into the wall.
Alfred could feel his vision blur slightly as the wall cracked behind his head. He could already feel warm, sticky blood pouring out and wetting his hair and neck before the wound started slowly to seal shut.

Ivan looked down at him from over his crooked nose, a sadistic grin already in place. Then his face turned grim, a shadow falling over his violet eyes, making them seem dark purple.

Were Alfred a lesser man, he would have considered pissing himself. As he was, he glared right back, albeit still seeing slightly blurry.

"Now listen here, Вы дерзким немного дерьма" Ivan began warningly "I do not want you anywhere near that guy. I have decided that you are mine and I shall be the only one to make you fall. I do not tolerate anyone else touching you, especially not that кровопийца. Understood?" he finished threateningly.

Alfred felt like puking. He didn't want Braginski anywhere near him, especially not trying to sleep with him!

Ivan, seeing Alfred disgust, just smirked coldly.
"I will admit. He looks like a nice,tight hole to fuck. But trust me Альфред, you will enjoy taking my cock in the ass much more. You will not have any other choice."

Ivan smiled in sadistic glee. He could see Alfred shaking in fear. That's exactly what he wanted, for his little Альфред to shake in his pants, terrified of him...

The next moment Ivan was on the floor, cupping his most definitely broken nose and probably broken jaw with a large hand, his eyes wide.

Alfred stood above him, blood-coated fist still in the air, his whole form shaking in silent rage.

He snarled at the Russian, bearing his pointed teeth and looking at him with red eyes burning hotter than hell with unearthly fury encased in them.

"Don't...don't you dare talk about Arthur like that you fucking piece of commie shit" Alfred hissed through tightly clenched teeth.

Ivan smiled again, as he stood up.

He went to the door and, ignoring his broken-but-already-healing jaw, said one last thing.

"When your pretty little heart gets broken, you know where to find me and my pack."

And with that he left the room in a much better mood than he had been since the incident on the rooftop, leaving a still seething, blood-coated Alfred in his wake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 am

Arthur had the feeling that this was the most embarrassing moment of his whole (after-)life.

He was currently wearing a pair of oversized shorts, paired with a similar oversized t-shirt and, at his feet, only his socks (there wasn’t any shoes left of his measure). How humiliating for a noble, two centuries old vampire! If his brother would see him...maybe he could die for laughing. It’d be the only advantage of the situation.

He sighed. Consequence of not-knowing his schedule before was that he didn’t know he’d have gym this very morning. So, of course, he didn’t bring any clothes for it (not that he did have one of those horrible t-shirt at home! He’d have to go shopping, just for the sake of never been in a situation like that ever again). And so he had to borrow the clothes the school kept for emergency. That were obviously too big for him. Even Matthew laughed (politely) at him.

He watched his classmates changing, all of them happy about being ‘finally away from that damn class, my butt was becoming flat on that chair’ and ‘free of moving a bit and maybe kick the ball right in face of that boring teacher’.
He felt the exact opposite. He’d always been someone more scholar than physique, he’d always liked the books more that any kind of sport. So he prepared himself of enduring an hour of torture.

But when he actually entered he spotted Alfred surrounded by a group of girls, probably -and it’s better for him if they were only- his friends. Looking at him he was suddenly aware of two things: first how good Alfred looked with just a red, oversized t-shirt and a pair of –deliciouslythightandshort- shorts. He didn’t have his glasses on and he seemed even more younger without them. Arthur could feel his mouth going dry and his cheeks warming up a bit.
And then came the second thing: how ridiculous he had to look with this clothes on.

He stopped (with a certain difficulty he must say) looking at Alfred and tried to find a place where he could hide for the rest of the lesson. What mattered, he didn’t like gym in the first and he didn’t want to be seen by Alfred in this clothes. So after telling the teacher he didn’t feel very well, he sat down on the bench, trying to pass completely unobserved. And with a good sight of his golden boy of course. Maybe this hour wouldn't be a complete torture.

(SorrysorrysorrysorrysorrySORRY!!!! >^< I let you wait so much. But my computer was broken, it broke three days ago, and I didn’t know how to contact you. I had to wait that it was repaired. If you want, like a reward, tomorrow afternoon I’m at home and totally free, so if you want we could make some good steps toward in our part^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 am

After calming -somewhat- down, Alfred quickly headed towards the gym. He wasn't about to let a freaky encounter with a freaky Russian bastard ruin his favorite period for him!

Reaching the locker rooms, the moment he was through the door his shirt was already off, earning him appreciative looks from the girls roaming outside. Those he pretended not to notice.

After pulling on his ridiculous red T-shirt and shorts too tight on his ass (he'd have to buy new ones) Alfred entered the gym, already looking for a head of messy blond hair. His search being fruitless, Alfred occupied himself with talking to a few cheerleaders.

He was not as oblivious as everybody seemed to believe. He knew, of course, that at least two third of the female population was lusting at some level for him. And that definitely included the cheerleaders. And while Alfred was not the type to take advantage of anyone or have one-night stands left and right, he was not a saint.

So Alfred, being the nice guy he was, conversed with the cheerleaders, all the while looking for Arthur from the corner of his eyes.

Discreetly, Alfred sniffed the air, trying to find that addicting smell. And just as he had started sniffing, he stopped.

How had he not realized until now how much the gym actually stunk?

Giving up on finding Arthur discreetly, Alfred decided to just go and look around.

But before he could do that Mr.Concord , the middle-aged, muscled, and half-balding gym teacher and football coach came in and ordered them to sprint 13 laps.

Alfred immediately sprung into action. This was why he liked Gym class. While he still had to hold back from using his full strength, he was moving, doing something, not just sitting in a boring room, listening to a boring lecture.

So, with a burst of speed, Alfred took off, easily taking the lead.

Though he wasn't getting the least bit tired, it was hot in the gym. So he started sweating, making his T-shirt stick to him like second skin. Alfred wrinkled his nose. That felt so fricken' gross!

After finishing the 13 laps, he had to wait for the others to finish them too (they were around their 8th lap. See how much Alfred held back?)

When they were finished the class could finally start with the games. Today it was basketball for guys and volleyball for girls. The captains obviously both wanted Alfred on their team, so he was chosen first.

As the coach threw the ball in the air, Alfred grinned, springing up from his crouching position to get the ball to his team.

Finally, he could relax, get his head in the game, and stop thinking of Arthur Kirkland for a while.

(Oh, don't worry, it's no problem. I'm glad you didn't grow bored of me or something:) I'm free tomorrow as well, so taking a few steps forward sounds like a great idea to me:D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 am

It didn’t take a genius to understand that gym was Alfred’s favourite subject. Just from the start, while the others moaned ‘we really need to run so much?’ he’d already started running, like he had wings instead of legs. And then after that, he wasn’t surprised that everyone wanted him in their party: in defence, in attack, the ball passed from his hands to his comrades, to the basket without any fatigue.

Arthur was mesmerized. He couldn’t keep his eyes off Alfred. How he moved, like he was totally and completely free. How he run, like he was born for that. How he smile, like the world was actually good enough for smiling…

He remembered what had happened –what nearly happened- this very morning: the roof, Alfred, hotness, Alfred, the smell of blood, Alfred, AlfredAlfredAlfredALFRED…

He suddenly froze up. What was that? Why couldn’t he just stop thinking about that boy for a bloody minute?! He couldn’t continue like this, he needed to stop. It’s either fuck him or avoid him. The first was more tempting and pleasurable, but the second was surely the safer and better option.

He couldn’t bring Alfred down the path of his world. That boy was too bright, he was made for running, for smiling, for the sun. His own life, instead, was an infinite sequence of darkness.

He was so deep in thought that he didn’t notice the lesson ending and all the people moving toward the changing rooms. He quickly get up from his bench and started running, hoping to catch up with them, and finally get out from those damn clothes. But he suddenly had to stop, because he found himself in front of a person, like he was waiting for him. Red shirt, tight short and all.

Great, thought Arthur, how can I avoid him if I nearly run face straight into him just like yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 am

Alfred looked down at Arthur, frowning. Where the hell had that guy been during the lesson?

Before he could voice his question out,however, he noticed what Arthur was wearing. Alfred had to hold back a snicker.

Arthur, for all intents and purposes, looked so unbelievably cute!

The way the too big clothes hung on his small frame, the neckline teasingly showing off milky-white shoulders, the shorts leaving his toned but lean legs for all the world to see, and his embarrassed expression was enough to undo all of that little self control Alfred managed to build up during class.

"You forgot to bring Gym clothes,didn't you?" he asked and leaned closer to Arthur.He leaned closer and closer, getting Arthur to try and go farther and farther.

But the gym fortunately wasn't big enough for Arthur to continue backing away for all eternity.

Arthur's face resembled that of a deer caught in the headlights when his back hit the wall.

Alfred grinned a predatory grin. At that moment he sure felt like every bit that beast he truly was. And with that certain period coming up, there was no way Alfred could try to control his hormones.

Grabbing Arthur's shoulders, he showed the startled blond into the closet housing all the gym equipment.
He shut the door behind him and pinned Arthur against the wall once again.

He leaned even closer, his nose touching Arthur's and he smirked.

"You have some guts, showing yourself for all the world to see like that. How hasn't anyone jumped you yet?" Alfred asked, breathing against his lips, mind too far sunk in a sea of lust to get embarrassed with his behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:43 am

Damn. How many times did he have to feel like a prey in those days? He WAS the predator dammit!!

When he looked straight into Alfred eyes he knew there wasn’t any escape this time. And when the door of the closet shouted leaving them at a half dark atmosphere, he was ready to throw all his resolve to the sea.

Ok the plan A, avoid him, failed poorly. What was the other option? Ah yes, fuck him...why before seemed so bad and now seemed the best option in the world?

Alfred’s hot breath ghosting on his lips, his eyes shining in lust even in the shadows, both his arm at the side of his head, blocking his way out. And even had the guts to mock him.

He tried to cover his embarrassment with sarcasm: “I’m..I’m perfectly capable of defend myself, thank you.” He pointed a finger toward the American’s chest. “And you aren’t better than me, this sweaty shirt didn’t left much to imagination, golden boy” concluded with a smirk, leaning forward, just two inch from the other’s lips, without actually touching them. Then he brought his hand up and give a peck on the same lips waiting for him with his finger.

The smirk got bigger: “Maybe it’s better if you take it off, before you catch a cold, don’t you think?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 am

That sexy little...

Alfred growled. Arthur had no idea what he just got himself into.

Alfred crashed his lips to the other's, hungrily stealing the blond's breath away. He bit Arthur's lips, forcing the other to open them with a moan. Alfred immediately plunged into the cold cavern presented to him, exploring every bit of it. He groaned at the explicit taste of the other's mouth.

There was no way he could stop. He had to take Arthur Kirkland and he had to take him now.

Alfred decided to humor Arthur's suggestion and, without breaking the kiss, torn his T-shirt clean in two.

He pushed the other's T-shirt up, letting his hands roam on slightly muscular but slim chest, exploring the cold skin. He could feel a few scars here and there but aside from those Arthur's skin felt smooth like the finest silks.

Alfred trailed his fingers upwards, trying to find...

Ah, there they were. He started lightly caressing Arthur's right nipple, all the while leaving his talented mouth in favor of sucking on his smooth, pale neck, trying to leave a hickey, trying to mark Arthur his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 am

For being so young (at least in Arthur point of view) he had to admit that Alfred was a bloody good kisser. A little forceful, but nevermind. He’s clearly a dominant type and Arthur didn’t mind too much: after two century of life he’d abandoned very bit of sexual repression or prejudice. So if Alfred want to top, he’d let him do it.

Not without playing a bit, of course.

Hearing the sound of a tearing shirt, he stopped the kiss and looked directly at Alfred’s eyes: “Don’t even try to do it with this clothes, they’re from school..."

He couldn’t finish his sentence.

Alfred’s (surprisingly) talented hands had found his nipple at the same time his hot –howcanbethishotdammit- mouth started sucking at his neck. He let out a breathless moan, his arms caressing Alfred’s back from the lower part till the shoulders, making the other arching in his soft and teasing touch. Then he grasped those golden locks with both his hands, guiding that burning mouth against his again, this time taking the chance and be the one to explore the other open mouth, at the same time rubbing his hips against the other’s (at least how much he could do being pressed between the wall and Alfred), earning a moan from the American and smirking a bit in the kiss.

Alfred wanted to play? And so he’d play...he’s good in those kind of games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 am

Alfred moaned at the delicious friction Arthur's rubbing hips created. His tongue in his mouth, his hand grasping his shoulders desperately, his nipples getting hard under his teasing touch....

All of these were driving Alfred insane. And while Arthur was talented (sinfully so) with his tongue, Alfred's basic personality (and his beastly side in addiction) couldn't take being dominated. Thus, even though under different circumstances he might have let Arthur have his fun, Alfred pushed against Arthur's tongue hard, driving it out of his mouth and straight into it's owner's. Of course Alfred's own tongue followed closely after.

Having gotten bored with his right nipple, Alfred's hand traveled to Arthur's left one, earning himself another breathless moan.

Once again leaving the sanctuary of Arthur's mouth, Alfred bent down slightly, placing kisses all over Arthur's smooth chest. He could see scars marring the beautiful, smooth flesh here and there but Alfred simply couldn't find them repulsing. They oddly suited Arthur and just added to his overall attractiveness.

Alfred continued laying teasing kisses on his chest, nipping here, sucking there, trying to drive Arthur mad with desire. But he purposely avoided the man's nipples, making the other growl impatiently at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:18 am

“Dammit Alfred…” Arthur was getting more and more impatient. The other was purposely teasing him, trying to…what? Making him ask, beg even? The fool!

Tsk it’s getting on my nerves.

He forcefully grasped those golden hair in front of him, making those two poll of blue looked at him directly in eyes: “If you don’t do something useful right now I’d have to take care of it, understood?” he growled and, in a matter of second, he switched their position, shoving Alfred against the cold wall and stating liking at his neck. His hand caressed the other’s chest, earning a shiver of pleasure, but didn’t stop here. It moved lower and lower, passing the hem of the pants and teasing the skin just below, but without touch his hardening length.

He could feel Alfred moaned, his hands grasping his shoulders and his hips moving trying to get more touch, but Arthur suddenly stopped his ministrations, his hand retouring on the other’s chest, his mouth changing in a smirk of amusement.

“Oh didn’t you enjoyed the teasing? You seemed to like it when you’re the one doing it, no?”

Then he pushed again his hips against Alfred, hoping the other blond had learnt his lesson, hoping he could feel his need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 am

Alfred moaned at the feeling of Arthur hardness pressing against his own.

He looked at Arthur and grinned.

"Couldn't take it anymore, huh?" he asked breathlessly. And before the sandy blond could reply, Alfred quickly stuck his tongue inside the other's mouth. He decided to relieve the other somewhat from his straining need, before the true fun began.

So, without further ado, Alfred got on his knees and lightly kissed Arthur's erection through his pants.
His answer was instantaneous. He heard the other catch his breath and could feel strong, lithe hands gripping his hair tightly, just a hair short of the grip hurting.

Alfred loved it.

Curious about Arthur's other possible reactions, Alfred undid the button of Arthur's pants. He caught the zipper between his teeth and dragged it down slowly.
With that being done, Alfred tugged down the pants quickly and looked at the dark material hiding his partner's straining need from him.

Putting his own straining need in the back of his mind, and deciding that if Arthur still had the coherency to deny begging him, he wasn't being pleasured thoroughly enough, Alfred chose to tease Arthur a little further.

So, with slow, languid strokes Alfred licked Arthur's erection through his boxers. Alfred licked it up and down through the material, sucking lightly at some places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:07 am

This bastard!!

Arthur’s grip on Alfred’s hair got stronger when the American started his ministrations. He seemed ready to get to the good part, but no! He had to tease again that demon!

But Arthur couldn’t use his own weapons against him. He was too busy trying to muffle his moans with his free hand and he had to lean against the wall since his legs were going to give up. Damn boy, sure he knows what to do. And the grip on his hips was too strong (how much strong this guy was anyway?!) so he couldn’t even hope for an escape from this torture.

“Aah.. Alfred!.. It’s not.. enough.. like this dammit!” he gasped between his fingers, his heart-beat increasing, his blood running in his veins, spreading the pleasure and the hotness around his whole body. His face became flustered and he started sweating a little. His legs were trembling and his hand couldn’t stop his moans anymore. If he continued like this he’s going mad! (Oh poor guy, he hoped for him it didn’t happened)

But not even a ‘please’ escaped from his lips, his stubbornness and pride still refusing to let him beg for more, even if it was the only thing occupying his foggy mind right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 am

While Alfred enjoyed the sound of Arthur's muffled moans, he was getting pretty pissed at his stubbornness.

Was a little breathless 'please' or 'Alfred, fuck me!' that much to ask for?!

Alfred decided to step things up a notch. Alfred, with a twist of his wrists, snapped the band of Arthur's boxers clean in two, making the now useless material fall on the floor.

And then Alfred could finally see. He could see Arthur's beautiful, weeping cock, exposed in all it's hardness for his sapphires to see.

Alfred gulped down the saliva gathered in his mouth at the sight. How come everything on this man was pale and beautiful and absolutely perfect? Why did Alfred feel this unrelenting desire for him?

Why?

Alfred didn't know, and right then couldn't care less. This man, this beautiful, perfect, sexy as hell man was looking down at him with desire shining clear in his emerald eyes.

Alfred's own desire welled up at the sight.

He licked the tip gently, testing for a reaction. And a reaction he got!

Just with that small lick of his tongue, Arthur was arching his back and gripping his hair even tighter, trying to force himself in Alfred's mouth.

Alfred, not even realizing that the strength Arthur had used should have been more than enough to push his mouth forward, licked a trail down to his cock's base and gave a few teasing licks to his sacks.

Urged on by the sounds Arthur was making, Alfred looked up at him with sky-blue eyes fogged with lust and shining with want.

"Beg"

And with that one word, Alfred finally took Arthur in his hot mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 am

Arthur’s head jerked up at the new strong sensation.

Alfred’s mouth was unbelievably, unbearably HOT! Arthur’s voice couldn’t stop gasping and moaning, more and more loudly with every touch of that sinful tongue. His whole body was now trembling with need, he wanted to feel more: more hotness, more pleasure, more Alfred!

‘Beg’. That only word, pronounced with so much power and lust made his resolution nearly crumble. Didn’t he want more after all? So for more he’ll beg. Emphasizing the ‘more’ part!

“Al..Alfred..wait..aah..” he gasped trying to get enough breath. “Alfred stop!” Both his hands grasped those blond locks, removing that deliciouslydizzyinglyhotandwet mouth from his erection.

Alfred’s eyes were the size of two round plates, as he looked at him with a mixture of delusion and surprise. Then Arthur allowed his legs to give up and fell on his knees, just near the American, both his hands still gripping his head: “If you really.. want me to beg this much,” a stolen brief kiss on his lips, “at least make me do it with something really good!” His voice was demanding and ordering, but his green eyes betrayed his desire and plead.

His hands slipped on Alfred’s neck and chest, reaching his belt and starting to undo it, his movement erratic and a bit clumsy. He looked back at him, his eyes clouded with lust, his lips just two centimetres away from the other’s, his voice low and warm:

“Would you just fuck me Alfred? Please?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

Alfred could feel his heart and his cock swell at Arthur's words. The words 'Fuck me' would have been more than enough to undo him, but with his name added, Alfred could already feel the last of his restraints starting to snap.

But that word. That one word, which captured Arthur's desperation for Alfred in the perfect harmony of 5 letters and that British accent, was what killed Alfred's self-control.

He attacked Arthur's mouth ferociously, the other responding in kind. Nimble fingers undid his pants and soon all their clothing was laying in a disregarded heap on the floor.

Tongues pushed against each other and pants were shortened with raw, carnal need.

Alfred couldn't care less about the world, his instincts, anything. All that mattered was ArthurArthurArthur.

While he wasn't exactly a pro in guy-on-guy sex, Alfred, as every hormone-driven teenage boy, had had his fair share of porn movies.

Alfred removed his mouth from Arthur's, earning a low whine from his counterpart.

Panting, he pushed two fingers against the slightly cracked mouth of his partner.

"Suck" he said, his order coming out in that same deep, commanding voice, the voice of an Alpha male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 am

Arthur felt a shiver running down his back at the commanding tone of Alfred’s voice. And he was pretty happy to complied without further ado. He was relieved that the other knows what to do and didn’t want to take him without preparation.

He started liking the fingers, deliberately slow and teasingly, before taking them both in his mouth, sucking and giving a light bite now and then. He heard the distinct sound of gulping and he saw with half lidded eyes his companion looking at the motion with a mixture of enjoyment and bad-held desire.

With a final lick he release the fingers, letting his lips trailing down the hand and the arm. Then he looked back at the other: “Is this enough dear? Or you need a little lube down here too?” said with a smirk, his voice barely a whisper.

(I’m at home with a fever =______= In the middle of the f**king summer!! I can’t believe it! Thank God there’s a computer and some good UsxUk around)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 pm

While the offer was extremely tempting, Alfred couldn't, wouldn't wait anymore.

Leaning in and placing his mouth next to Arthur's ear, Alfred whispered a soft 'No'.

He straightened up and looked Arthur dead in the eyes.

"I just want you"

Before the spit on his fingers could dry, Alfred snaked his other hand around the other blond's waist and pulled him closer. Itching his hand between those soft cheeks, he began searching for Arthur's hole, his anticipation growing.

When he found the tight ring of muscle, Alfred eased a finger in slowly. While he was just as tight as he had imagined, he was as cold down there as his body anywhere.
Strangely, that didn't turn Alfred off. Oh no. If anything it multiplied his want.

Patience and self-control all but gone, Alfred inserted his other finger, scissoring them roughly, trying to get Arthur prepared quickly.

They had been doing that roughly up till now. Surely Arthur wouldn't mind continuing it that way?

"Do you want it rough, babe?" Alfred asked in a breathy voice, his tone clearly conveying how little patience he had left.

He had no idea if he could stop if Arthur told him 'no'.

(That sucks:S Well, I hope you'll get better:) Don't worry, USxUK will cure you;) Get well soon!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:28 am

Arthur gripped strongly the shoulders in front of him, probably leaving red scratches in his path, hiding his face in the side of the other’s soft neck, biting his lips at the wild sensations running through him.

Alfred’s finger were stretching him wide and roughly, and occasionally they hit that spot that made his body wince with a shot of pleasure, his own body moving back, trying to get more. But was not enough.

It took a moment for him to register Alfred’s question. And after it he shot him a glare: “Do you think I’d still be here if I don’t like it?! You’d not exactly done it soft till now” he replied, sarcasm wrapping his voice like a thick cover, even in a moment like this. He quickly and forcefully kiss the other’s surprised face away, before suddenly took Alfred’s hand from his butt, never leaving those pink and warm lips, if not for whispering:

“Come on little boy, get on with it”

(Thank you^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 am

Alfred glared at the 'little boy' comment. But having an erection waiting impatiently for Arthur's hole, Alfred refrained from saying anything about it.

"I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to move for the next century." Alfred growled in Arthur's ear and before he could answer, Alfred grabbed his ass cheeks, and spreading them apart, plunged straight into the tightness that was Arthur's ass.

Alfred moaned loudly at the sensation. Velvety soft, tight and ice-cold. After this no cold shower will ever be effective again, was a fleeting thought of Alfred's before all his brain-functions stopped and he just felt.

Forcing himself to wait a few seconds, Alfred waited for Arthur's approval, before he started thrusting slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 am

Arthur felt a smirk stretching his lips at the ‘next century’ part. How ironic it’d be if true! But soon the smirk turned into a grimace when he felt the other blond slowly entering him. He held himself more strongly on Alfred’s shoulders, letting his mind pass over the initial pain.

When he finally allowed himself to feel completely the first thing was fire. For a fraction of time he think he’d just be burned to ash, fear coming upon him. But then he felt the fear melting away, burning more and more until he became pure, white pleasure, shooting trough his body, till his mouth that let out a loud moan of answer.

He felt so living, like he hadn’t felt for a too much time. He forgot who he was, what he was and just focused on how he felt. Ad on Alfred, hishishishis Alfred!

The other was still, like he was asking for his permission for continuing. He looked in those sapphire blue eyes, full of lust but with a hint of care that made his heart tighten for the surprise and for another feeling he didn’t have the time and the willpower to understand.

He sank his face in those golden locks, breathing heavily: “Please Alfred, move!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 am

Who was Alfred to deny such plea?

After getting Arthur's verbal permission, Alfred started speeding up his thrusts a little. With each thrust he applied more and more force, momentarily forgetting all about his original intentions and focusing on the feel of Arthur's hole around his aching member.

Strange as it may sound, Arthur's cold, smooth walls brought him more pleasure than any girl's, uh, you know ever did.

And while his hormones and instincts were screaming at him to just fucking pound Arthur into the wall, Alfred first wanted to make absolutely sure Arthur was feeling pleasure as intense as he did. (Though the noises he made were almost proof enough of his pleasure.)

So he moved even closer to Arthur, the two of them touching chest to chest. This way he was able to penetrate Arthur much deeper.

Alfred moaned loudly as he could feel himself become completely sheathed inside Arthur's tightness.

And Alfred finally gave into his hormones demands.

He started to pound into Arthur, using every bit of muscle having come from football training and being a werewolf.

He couldn't stop grunting, moaning and occasionally panting Arthur's name breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

Alfred was thrusting into him with such a force that would probably break the wall behind them. And the strange fact was that Arthur didn’t mind at all!

This is going to hurt tomorrow thought what was left of Arthur’s brain. But it was so overcome by the body’s feeling that his voice never get out of his little space in his mind.
He moaned more and more loudly at every moves, his nails scratching Alfred’s back and leaving red paths on it. He could hear the other’s gasp and growls, not entirely covered by his own noises.

At same point the pleasure was too much for his blackout-ed brain and he let his instinct going free. He bite strongly on Alfred’s neck, enough to draw blood, but without using his canines that would reveal him, before starting to lick it. He heard the other pained moan, but he didn’t pay attention to it, seeing the blond didn’t stop his ministration even after this.

Alfred’s blood was good. Damn good. It had a strong, wild flavour, like the taste of an animal, but with something too human inside to be confused with something else. He never tasted something like this, but he decided that he liked it very much. Not that he’d drink from Alfred, no! At least not when he was conscious…
He let the flavour invade him completely, adding itself at the pleasure he already felt and making him more and more close at his release.

(Sorry for the lateness!! My exams are killing me: I’m very busy with the studying and my parents didn’t help a little, saying that computer would only distract me. =_____= Why can’t they understand that without Hetalia I get withdrawal symptoms?!
Anyway it’s my fault for didn’t warn you before, so I’m very very sorry!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next