Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 am

Alfred saw how Arthur didn't clear his plate and he was a clear believer of the 'don't waste your food' rule, so he soon reached forward to start eating from the other's plate.

He definitely always had the room for more food.

"I'm going to get a bit of the cheesecake! It looks really good. Though probably not as great as the Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes."

He shrugged though and instead popped a bit more of Arthur's food into his mouth.

"What looks good for you?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 am

“Don’t spoil your appetite,” Arthur advised, although he didn’t try to stop him as he took the plate. He reached and took the menu from the middle of the table, looking it over.

“Um… chocolate mouse, I guess?” he shrugged, putting the menu back to its original place and had some more gin.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:40 am

Alfred just grinned widely.

"When do I ever spoil my appetite?"

And the question was actually extremely true. When did he ever? He always seemed to have a never ending stomach and who knew where the hell his stomach ended.

He looked over at the other, raising an eyebrow.

"Chocolate? You're a chocolate guy? I always took you more for a vanilla." He laughed a bit.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 am

Arthur flushed and squirmed in his seat, taking a larger gulp of gin.

“I’m thrilled that you think I’m so bland and incredibly predictable,” he replied dryly. “What’s wrong with liking chocolate?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 am

Alfred just laughed at that and he smiled a bit.

"I never said that there was anything wrong with chocolate! Chocolate is pretty damned good! I was just surprised that you were a chocolate person was all."

He shrugged a bit, raising an eyebrow as he took an drink out of his own alcohol.

It didn't burn nearly as much as the gin.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

“Hmph,” Arthur huffed a little. “Fine. The secret’s out. I like chocolate. Quite a lot. But I hate American chocolate, it tastes like shit. There, I said it.”

He downed the remainder of the alcohol in his glass and pushed it away from himself, already starting to crave a second cigarette.

“What do you want to do after this?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Alfred just grinned a bit and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! American chocolate is amazing! You just haven't tried all of it. Is it too sugary for you?" He chuckled, shrugging somewhat as he leant back.

"Anything you want. After all...I still have to repay you back, right?" He gave him a small smile, showing that he really wanted the other to decide.

It would make him feel better.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

“Not sugary enough, actually. It’s more like plastic than chocolate,” Arthur replied bluntly.

He shrugged, leaning back in his chair. “I’ll think about it and we’ll see after dessert.” Whilst sex sounded like the obvious option, Arthur quite wanted to sleep. He was starting to feel groggy from travelling.

“But if you want to suck me off,” he said after a long pause with a coy smirk, “then you’re more than welcome.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Alfred raised an eyebrow and he looked around, wondering if anyone else heard that.

Though it really didn't seem like the case. He chuckled a bit, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, I suppose that sounds like a productive way to spend the evening," He murmured back, voice teasing a bit.

He wasn't going to argue against that though.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Arthur just laughed a bit, rolling his eyes somewhat. He turned his gaze back to the ocean and wondered if Alfred would mind if he had another cigarette.

The night was pretty uneventful. Aside from yet another spectacular blowjob from Alfred (he was starting to not believe that he was the first man Alfred had ever been with), Arthur had been too tired to do anything. He went to sleep pretty much as soon as Alfred had taken his lips away. He was that tired. No cuddling, no bedtalk, nothing.

The next day, he wasn’t the first to wake up. For once. Probably because he was relatively relaxed for the first time in a while and Alfred had announced that they’d be going to the beach. He was naked in the bedsheets, on his front with his face looking towards the centre of the bed, snoring softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Alfred had definitely enjoyed giving Arthur the blowjob and despite Arthur being his first, it didn't mean that he was unskilled. He hardly had an gag reflex which really helped with everything and he supposed it was just a natural talent for him.

For once, he was the first one to wake up and he just threw on some boxers before climbing on the other, kissing his face lightly so he could rouse him from sleep.

"Mm...wake up sunshine. You already slept for long enough," He murmured softly, lightly caressing him and hoping that he would wake up willingly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Arthur felt himself being dragged from sleep and grumbled, burying his face into his pillow. He mumbled something along the lines of:

“Piss off, Patrick…”

He could feel the light and sensual touches on his skin and quickly began to realise that it in fact was not Patrick. It was Alfred, it had to be. And there was that voice. And that weight on him.

He groaned and shook his head.

“Nnngh…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Alfred raised an eyebrow at that and he soon rolled his eyes, laughing a bit.

"Come on. Won't you wake up for Alfred?" He asked softly, nipping at his ear lightly before trailing his tongue along it.

"Come on...we don't have all day. I mean I know it's the holiday but how often are you here in the tropics of all places!"

He wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Arthur’s entire body shivered as Alfred did those things to his ear; Arthur hadn’t expected that to happen, at all. He lifted his head and grouchily looked at Alfred, indents of the pillows on his cheek.

It took him a few moments to focus on Alfred properly with bleary eyes.

“Mmf, I’m tired,” he protested half-heartedly. “I need to be revived.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Alfred smiled down at him, straddling his hips after he flipped him over and soon he looked down at him.

"Mm...well I know a few ways to revive you," He murmured as he trailed his finger along the other's bottom lip. "Maybe here..."

"Or..." He started to trail his fingers down towards the other's cock. "Maybe here..." He licked his lips.

He soon leant closer to the other.

"Or I can push you off the bed. Your choice."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Arthur squeaked in surprise but quickly regained his bearings, blinking only for a few seconds in confusion.

He cocked an eyebrow and laughed a little.

“Such a slutty little tease, aren’t you?” he was joking, and it was obvious by the mirth in his voice. “Hmm, well, whatever sounds most tempting to you,” he folded his arms behind his head, as though challenging Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Alfred just grinned up at the other and he soon went down underneath the sheets and towards the other's cock, pressing a kiss to the head of it.

He took a tentative lick at it as he gripped the base.

"Mmm...? A slutty tease, huh?" He asked with some amusement. "Are you challenging me, Arthur?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Arthur had to admit that he was surprised that things were going so well. He shivered as Alfred kissed his cock and blood immediately began to rush to that area, away from his brain.

He bit his lip, smirking at the other.

“Perhaps I am?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Alfred just grinned widely.

"Really? You know you shouldn't challenge me. I take to challenges very seriously," He murmured teasingly, letting one hand trail along the other's stomach.

Touch light and soft, he kissed the head against but soon he quickly let go of the other's cock and tried to tickle the other's stomach and sides.

"You still wanna challenge me, Arthur?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Arthur yelped and squirmed, trying to get away from Alfred’s hands. He couldn’t help the laughter that tumbled from his lips.

“Bastard!” he shouted in between laughs, drawing his limbs up to his body as he tried to defend himself. He eventually managed to get hold of Alfred’s wrists. “Stop!” he protested, grinning a little as he laughed from the tickling.

“Oh my God, and for a moment there, I thought that I’d be getting lucky.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Alfred just grinned widely, winking down at the other.

"You got lucky last night. And if you didn't challenge me, you might have just gotten very lucky."

He chuckled and soon leant down to kiss the other's lips.

It was nice to see Arthur grinning like this. It really made his heart feel light. "I guess I win the challenge."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Arthur groaned, mockingly looking disappointed. “Well, damn.”

He kissed back, lightly touching Alfred’s shoulders with his fingertips.

“Only because I didn’t try to fight it.” He kissed Alfred again and then rolled away. “Now go and eat breakfast. Wake me up when you come back. I don’t want any.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Alfred just laughed at that.

"Oh? And how would you possible win," He asked with an amused tone though he soon kissed the other's lips.

"Mmm...fine, fine. I'll let you sleep in but if you don't get up immediately, say bye to comfortable mattress and hello to a very cold and hard ground."

Giving the other a devious grin, he dressed himself the rest of the way before heading out.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 pm

“Like your cock then?” Arthur retorted, settling down in the bed again. He didn’t really mean it, not that it’d been said in bad jest in the first place. He was soon asleep again – or rather, dozing as he waited for Alfred to return and kick him out of bed.

It was funny how this was usually the other way around.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Alfred just chuckled and rolled his eyes before heading down to eat breakfast. He had to admit that it was a rather pleasant breakfast . After eating his breakfast, he head towards back upstairs to the room, stretching out before jumping on the bed.

"Wake up Arthur! Wake up wake up! Can't sleep in all day!"

He grinned widely at the other. He only gave him half an hour to actually sleep.

He knew that it was just enough time to make a person grumpy and sleepy again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next