Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 am

“Its fine,” Arthur said stiffly, clearly trying to control his temper. “You didn’t know. It was an accident,” he was talking through gritted teeth.

All of his clothes were wet and all Arthur wanted to do now was go back to the hotel and have a bath. It would be time for them to go to dinner soon, anyway.

He grabbed his shoes and began to head off of the beach, mostly because he wanted to avoid that tourist, if anything. He was willing to take a longer route to avoid him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 am

Alfred knew that Arthur was trying to control his temper and it only made him feel worse. Instead he soon tugged on his pants though he yelped when a box fell out of the pocket. He quickly scrambled for the box, heart racing and his gaze glancing up at the other.

Hopefully he didn't notice.

Putting the box in his trousers again, he fully tugged them up again before quickly trying to follow the other, glancing over in hopes that the tourist wouldn't see them.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 am

Arthur didn’t see the small box tumble from Alfred’s pocket. He heard the yelp, however and only turned around when Alfred had gotten closer and started to follow him.

“Did you stand on a shell or something?” he looked at him sceptically for a few moments. “Come on, else we won’t be ready in time for dinner.”

Arthur didn’t really say much until they got back to their hotel room. When he was there, he immediately went into the bathroom to pull off his wet clothes, dumping them on the floor for the moment. He grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his waist and then picked up the clothes again, taking them across to the large window they had. He lay the clothes out carefully.

“You should put your shirt here too, so it can dry. I’m going to have a bath,” and he headed to do so.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 am

Alfred was relieved that Arthur didn't see anything and soon he followed the other back to the hotel.

When they finally got back, he let out a soft sigh and started to strip off of his clothes.

"Alright. Do you mind if I disassemble your phone so I can let the different things dry?" He asked curiously, looking over at him. "It might help it work later when it dries."

He soon grabbed Arthur's phone, taking off the cover, the batter and the sim card so he could lay it out near the window.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:37 am

Arthur was just dismissive about it, waving him off. He honestly felt as though his phone was probably just going to remain broken.

He started to run himself a bath and sat on the edge of the tub as he waited for the water to fill it. He sighed slowly, looking down at the ground.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 am

Alfred just sighed at that and he soon laid down on the bed, reaching for the box again and inspecting it quietly. He soon opened it to look at the ring.

He had to admit that it was a really nice ring. He spent a lot of time trying to get it and he managed to pay for it but...still...

He just quietly stared at it, thumbing it lightly as Arthur took the bath, a bit absent minded.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 am

Arthur didn’t take too long, just wanting to get all of the sea salt off of him. He pretty much just dunked himself beneath the water and lathered himself in some soap. When he emerged from the bathroom, he had the towel wrapped around his waist again. He was humming softly, not really looking at Alfred as he came back into the room. He went to his suitcase and pulled out the third outfit he’d worn so far on this holiday.

He soon started to dress himself, trying not to let himself be dragged further into a bad mood. He then turned to look at Alfred on the bed, somewhat of a sympathetic look on his face.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 am

Alfred lingered with the box for a few more moments until he noticed that Arthur was in the room with him. He quickly stashed it away, soon looking back at him.

He shot him a small smile, wanting to get over this bad streak right now.

After all it was their holiday and it wouldn't do to stay in a bad mood for the whole time.

They were supposed to be enjoying themselves here. Not mull over everything bad.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:32 am

Arthur soon, hesitantly started to smile as well.

He came to sit on the other side of Alfred and found Alfred’s hand in his own, squeezing gently.

“I love you more than I love my phone,” he said, “And my wallet.” His tone had a touch of mirth to it. He leant back against the headboard, looking back across at Alfred. “So don’t worry about it anymore. We’re on holiday.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:34 am

Alfred soon lightly squeezed the other's hand, smiling a bit.

"...Alright...but I still feel like I should make it up to you somehow," He murmured softly, finally sitting up so he could cuddle up close to the other.

He was just really glad that Arthur was willing to forgive and forget. He didn't want their vacation to be filled with terrible feelings against each other.

Especially when one of the main points of this holiday was to actually relax and enjoy each other's presence.

"I love you..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 am

Arthur leaned across to kiss Alfred’s cheek once, twice.

“You can, but not right now. You were only playing around anyway,” he replied, voice equally as soft.

“You too,” he said again, nuzzling the other. “Now come along, I think you need feeding. Don’t think I can’t hear your stomach.” He patted Alfred’s belly teasing with his hand before getting up and putting on his shoes.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 am

Alfred really was glad that the other was forgiving him for it. Especially since it had been a mistake in the first place.

He just ran a hand through the other's hair, about ready to kiss him though he soon his stomach let out a quiet yet low growl, making him red.

"...I...I guess I should really go eat," He murmured with a small laugh.

"I've been wanting to taste some of the food that they have here! I can't wait to try!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 am

Arthur decided not to say anything about how Alfred seemed to constantly think of food.

“I’m sure you’ll like it,” he nodded, being once again reminded that Alfred hadn’t really travelled. He grabbed a jacket and slipped it on before heading out of the door, his hands in his pockets as he made his way down to the lobby.

A drink sounded quite nice, he thought to himself as he glanced at the bar on the way to the dining hall.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:35 am

Alfred just grinned widely.

It really was true. He hadn't tried all that many different types of food with the exception of American imitations of food. Though he heard that Chinese take away was better than real Chinese food. Of course he couldn't testify that to that though.

Maybe one day.

He soon pulled on his clothes again, running into the bathroom to quickly put on some cologne and to fix up his hair before heading down to the dining hall.

Last edited by Assistant Jones on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SHHH I WAS TIRED.)
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:51 am

[You mean bathroom]

Arthur waited patiently for Alfred before going to sit at a table. They were fortunate to get one out on the veranda, where they would be able to see the sun setting. It was all very romantic and stereotypical. But it was lovely, Arthur had to admit. The sky was a beautiful shade of pink.

When a waiter approached them, he was quick to order a light meal and some gin. He was itching to have a cigarette all the while. Arthur had, unfortunately, been unable to shake off the habit of smoking since they’d made up again. He had originally deliberately not packed any cigarettes to take on holiday with them. But he’d started getting pissy at the aeroport and bought some anyway, curing the bad mood almost immediately. He had yet to smoke one since they’d landed in the country. He’d probably sneak away at some point during the meal to go and smoke for five minutes.

Alfred obviously knew about it all, and Arthur was aware that he didn’t approve. He wanted to stop again but… it was difficult.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Alfred just enjoyed the scenery in the mean time and he hummed softly, relaxing. The sky was absolutely beautiful and he really had seen nothing like it. The sunsets over in New York were definitely not as beautiful as that, and definitely didn't have the ocean to look at as well.

Or well not as clear blue of an ocean, which was now starting to take a different colour.

Soon he glanced over at Arthur, smiling over at him but soon he hesitated. He knew that Arthur has packed some cigarettes with him and he definitely knew that the other probably would want one with his gin. He was definitely unhappy with it but he knew that addictions were hard to break.

If they weren't, he wouldn't be drinking so much soda.

But this was the holiday and well, he didn't want Arthur to sneak out on him just to do this.

"You know, you can have a cigarette if you want," He hesitated. "Only approving it for this holiday though. You need to relax." He gave a small smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 am

Arthur was quite shocked by Alfred’s statement. He hadn’t expected him either to guess or to give verbal permission for Arthur to smoke. It almost made him feel guilty.

“Thanks,” he sounded surprised. He didn’t waste time, though. He pulled out his lighter and the box of cigarettes. He soon lit up and took a deep inhalation of tobacco. He exhaled slowly, away from Alfred, and allowed the smoke to trickle from his lips.

“Just don’t let me smoke more than five in a day,” he held Alfred’s gaze for a few moments before taking another drag.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 am

Alfred just looked over at the other and he gave a small smile.

"Fine...no more than five a day," He murmured fondly. He was glad at least that the other was exhaling away from him. He definitely didn't want to suffer from second-hand smoking though he was only tolerating this for the holiday.

No more than that. He didn't want Arthur to do this to himself, especially when he finally managed to get him to start eating again.

He was more than happy to order his own food, ordering a bit of alcohol with his meal as well.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:34 am

Arthur hummed quietly, looking out at the ocean as he enjoyed his cigarette. He loved the slight burning feeling at the back of his throat as smoke intoxicated his senses. He soon looked back at Alfred, tapping off the excess ash of his cigarette in the ashtray.

The food and drink arrived soon enough and Arthur stubbed out his cigarette, having finished it in silence. He was actually quite looking forward to eating and picked up his cutlery, starting to eat.

“Is your food good?” he asked, just to make conversation.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 am

Alfred just looked out at the ocean as well, relaxing at the very sight of it. It was a beautiful sight, he had to admit. He absolutely adored it and he wished that he could look out and see this sight every day.

He soon nodded, smiling over at the other as he began to eat.

"Yeah! It's great!" He exclaimed with a wide grin.

Though at the same time, he would eat about anything. Even Arthur's rather bland food. It wasn't as bad as others made it out to be. It was just a bit more on the bland side and he always had to add more spices to it for his taste. But he was more than happy to eat away at it.

"How about yours?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 am

“It’s good,” Arthur concurred with a slight nod.

If Alfred did ever complain about the food Arthur cooked, then he usually threw a hissy fit and told Alfred to ‘make his own sodding food!’. This would usually proceed in Arthur being grumpy for the next few days until Alfred said he was sorry and then repeat.

“I think I might even have room for dessert after this,” he said, bemused at the concept. But it was also a secret way of saying that he didn’t mind Alfred having dessert, too.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 am

Alfred's eyes brightened up when he heard that there was a possibility of him being able to get some dessert.

He knew Arthur's 'secretive' way of saying things, especially after being around him for so long already.

Well actually it wasn't all that long in the long run, but at the same time he knew what Arthur was thinking half of the time.

It was a pretty damned great feeling.

He soon smiled just a bit wider.

"Good! What kind of dessert are you thinking of getting?" He absolutely loved dessert and his stomach always seemed to empty out just thinking about it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:21 am

“Um, I’m not really sure,” Arthur shrugged. “I don’t plan my puddings.” Although he was pretty certain that he’d go for something with chocolate in it – he loved the stuff, after all. He wasn’t sure if Alfred knew that yet or not, seeing as it wasn’t really something Arthur had said aloud, nor had he ever gone out of his way to eat it. Alfred still didn’t know when his birthday was, for example.

Arthur doubted he knew and it saddened him a little but at least Alfred wouldn’t know when to start planning for twenty nine years of Arthur’s life. Arthur was dreading it so much.

“But I assume that you already know?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 am

When he really thought about it, he did come to the realisation that he didn't even know when Arthur's birthday was.

He was planning on well...doing that and he didn't even know when Arthur's birthday was?

Well, he had always been expecting Arthur to tell it to him on his own time.

Alfred just laughed a bit, shrugging somewhat.

"Yeah, I already know what I'm going to get!" His eyes brightened happily, humming. Alfred was quick to eat the rest of his food.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:38 am

Arthur didn’t quite clear his plate, purely so that he could eat dessert. He took a sip from his gin, coughing slightly as he put the glass back down on the table. His throat was stinging after that.

“And what precisely would that be?”

There was no way that Arthur would ever tell Alfred the day on which he grew closer and closer to death. He wanted to spoil Alfred on his birthdays, but Arthur didn’t want to have the same done to him on his own.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next