Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 13, 2012 11:10 am

Alfred really was eating better nowadays, learning to eat less unless it was times of a stressful situation. Yet nowadays, he made certain to exercise it off and so fortunately enough, there wasn't much weight to be gained. Honestly, Alfred would always choose Arthur over food though his stomach may have sometimes disagreed with him.

Unfortunately enough, Alfred never made a promise of not taking a picture of Arthur in his sleep and so he quickly grabbed the digital camera that were still in his jeans, turning off the flash and snapping a few quick pictures of him. Grinning, he put it away before cuddling up against Arthur once more. He was too warm and lovely to pull away from though.

He hadn't even noticed the bag that Arthur had brought in and he knew better than to look through Arthur's possessions, even with the no secret policy in place.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 am

The remainder of the time they spent in Paris was relatively uneventful. They had the unfortunate circumstances of having to meet with Francis a few times whilst they were there, but the Frenchman behaved for the most part. There were plenty of lewd insinuations, however he didn’t try to approach Alfred or Arthur at all. He was probably worried about getting a black eye.

Soon enough, it was time to return home and Arthur was exhausted. He’d had enough of business-related tasks day in and day out. He felt like he needed a break, if even for a few days. Somewhere nice and sunny, and warm. He’d suggested the idea of going abroad somewhere a few months ago but they hadn’t made any plans for it. Perhaps now was the time to start thinking about it? Although he would have liked to go somewhere hot, a part of him just wanted to go home, as well. He missed London so much. It was difficult to look down at his home country beneath them as they flew into England.

When they landed, it’d only be a few more hours until they had to catch the next flight to New York and it made Arthur’s heart ache. It was early evening and their flight was due to leave close to midnight so that they would arrive first thing in the morning.

Arthur was sipping at a cup of tea, staring at the aeroport café table thoughtfully before he spoke up.

“I want to go on holiday.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 12:28 am

Alfred had been able to tolerate Francis's presence throughout Paris and actually, he was slowly starting to warm up to the man. Even if he was a bit weird for his tastes (which was saying something but he just wasn't used to French mannerisms). Though it wasn't as if Francis even got close to them. Which was probably why Alfred could tolerate his presence.

Admittedly, Alfred really wanted to look around London though that really seemed unlikely. After all, he had never bee to the place and he wanted to see the place that Arthur used to call home. Probably what he still called home. Of course he would still call it home. Sometimes he wished that he could let Arthur live here instead and move with him, though he had no idea what London was like. Only the airport itself.

It was kind of a disappointment.

Truthfully, Alfred really didn't want to go onto the next plane. It was too tiring already and he just wanted to rest. He enjoyed himself at the aeroport café, smiling a bit at Arthur though he looked at him curiously.

"A holiday?" He remembered the mention of it a few months ago.

"Somewhere warm, right?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 am

“With a beach,” Arthur nodded, pursing his lips. “I could really use… well, I suppose that we could both do with a break. Just the two of us.” He wanted to hide away from the rest of the world with Alfred in some nice, quiet island where they could enjoy culture by day and steamy sex by night. It sounded incredibly pleasant, idyllic even. He let his fingertips brush across Alfred’s as he reached for his tea cup again, taking a sip.

“Any suggestions where we could go?” Seeing as they were limited by their finances.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 12:50 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin at the very thought of it. Now that sounded really, really nice when he thought about it. He knew that their budget was limited though and that they couldn't go to somewhere like Hawaii. Well of course they could but he wanted something more private. And definitely something that wouldn't take away all of his money just in an expensive hotel. All the nice hotels were on the beach but that was usually too expensive and the cheaper hotels were more into the city. Not a good sight at all unless they wanted to go shopping at the Ala Moana or something.

Thinking about it for a moment, a grin made its way on his face.

"The US Virgin Islands!" He said, a bit excited at the thought. "I heard it's gorgeous! And a lot less crowded!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 1:32 am

“The Virgin Islands?” Arthur scoffed, raising an eyebrow. “I wonder how it aquired such a name,” he tried to conceal his amusement. “Well… those islands are very beautiful, so I have no qualms with that idea.” He watched Alfred’s grin and felt himself beginning to smile a little.

“When we get back to New York, we’ll have a look.” Meaning, Alfred would show Arthur what he found because Arthur hated computers. He was useless with them, if the amount of times he ended up screaming at the one in his office wasn’t proof. He desperately wanted a new one. Perhaps he’d be able to write to the CEO and discuss it?

“I like the idea of us going somewhere tranquil,” he hummed softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 1:42 am

Alfred laughed and shrugged. "I have no idea. But there's a British one also to be completely fair!" He laughed and when he saw the other's smile, he could feel his mood lift up just a bit.

He knew that Arthur was completely and absolutely useless with computers and it was actually amusing. Well it would be more amusing if Alfred didn't have to fix each and every computer problem that Arthur had. Honestly, the computer wasn't even that bad. He knew that Arthur was just bad with computers and will never be good with them. Luckily though Alfred had a love for computers and so it came naturally to him just like his games.

He nodded. "Yeah, I like it also. Without any disturbance or anything."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

Arthur just continued to gaze fondly at his boyfriend and rubbed Alfred’s leg with his own gently, subtly beneath the table. Oh what bliss to be so totally and utterly in –

“I am sorry to announce that the 11:45 plane to New York has been cancelled due to turbulent weather conditions over the Atlantic. I repeat, the 11:45 to New York has been cancelled. For further information or to reschedule your flight, please contact the front desk. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.”

Arthur looked gob-smacked, staring up at the ceiling (where the closest speaker was). He wasn’t sure if he should be happy or angry. They wanted to get back to New York and this was a huge inconvenience but that would mean they’d be able to spend a day at least in London.

“What the fuck?” Arthur frowned finally, echoing the words of many of his British patrons surrounding them.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 2:06 am

Alfred was about to relax, at peace though he soon heard the announcement, making him frown. He...wasn't expecting that. "...You must be fucking kidding me!" He said, a bit louder than necessary as his eyebrows furrowed. "We need to be over there in fucking New York! Where the hell are we going to stay at?" He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"If we have to get up at 5 AM in the fucking morning just to catch the aeroplane, I'm going to go up myself and talk to the damned authorities! The weather can't be that bad!" He let out an impatient huff, trying to calm down before biting his lip.

"Let's go to the front desk I suppose and hope they don't put us on a really early flight."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 am

A little surprised by Alfred’s irritation, Arthur didn’t say a lot else. Yes, it was frustrating but he was sure that they’d be able to sort it out. They’d have to find out what Ludwig wanted them to do, firstly. He was sort of like the team leader, after all.

“Alright, sweetheart, calm down,” he said, trying to keep his own agitation from his voice. “We need to talk to Ludwig and find out what he wants us to do. If there’s a storm then there’s not much we can do but wait for it to clear up.” He got up from his seat and shrugged his coat back on, he pulled his bag over his shoulder.

“I think I saw him in the duty-free area.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 2:39 am

While Alfred generally had an even temper, it was mainly things like this that made him irritated. He just sighed, nodding and looking around for Ludwig. "Alright then. Let's go there," He mumbled miserably though he soon grabbed his own bag. Nodding, he soon headed towards the duty-free area and it wasn't hard to catch sight of the tall German.

Sighing a bit, he went over. Ludwig seemed to easily notice them and he gave them a nod in recognition.

"It seems like there are a limited number of seats on the next plane. I was hoping that...you would be able to take a few days here in London since you may have a place to stay?" He knew that Arthur was from London (of course) and he thought that out of everyone to ask to stay back, it would be best for Arthur. "Only for three days but I was hoping that would be alright with you?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 2:46 am

Arthur raised his eyebrows but didn’t complain. Three days? That seemed like an awfully long time. He cleared his throat and nodded, “Uh, yes. I should be able to find somewhere.”

Which was a good question. Where would they stay? Arthur didn’t have a flat in London anymore and he hadn’t had any ‘friends’ as such, some of whom were probably still on drugs (meaning that he didn’t want to be anywhere near them). There was his parents’ house… just outside of London. His car was there, as well. He’d missed his car, even though it wasn’t that great of a car. Would his parents be there though, was the question? Peter may have been on a school break of some sort but regardless, he was sure that there would be a cleaner or a maid there to welcome them.

“So long as you inform us when we need to be here to catch the flight, Jones and I will be fine,” he assured.

Feliciano (who was obviously hanging aroudnd), was fawning over some sunglasses that he seemed to be interested in. Arthur was trying not to pay attention to him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 2:53 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur for a long moment, curious about his reaction though he didn't really say anything. Maybe he could take this time to actually look at London or...well...see part of Arthur's childhood. Even if it might not have been the greatest. He wondered what Arthur had left behind when he went to New York City.

Ludwig nodded and looked at his phone. "I will be sending you both your itineraries through email. Jones, you will print that out, ja?" He asked and Alfred gave him a mock salute. Ludwig tactfully ignored it. "It should be about 10:15 in the morning that you both leave and you will both arrive at about 1:30 in the afternoon in New York time. Three days from now." Alfred just nodded, quickly typing it in his phone as a note before putting it away.

"Thanks, sir. I'll make sure to print out the itinerary later!"

Ludwig smiled a bit at that before soon turning towards Feliciano to return to him.

Alfred looked curiously over at Arthur. "Um...do you have a place for us to stay?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 3:05 am

Arthur’s eyes widened a little as Alfred saluted Ludwig. What a bloody idiot.

He watched Alfred carefully as he typed away on his phone, wondering how the devil he typed so bloody quickly. He just politely nodded at Ludwig to let him know that he’d heard and understood. As soon as the German had turned to leave, Arthur smacked Alfred upside the head (it wasn’t hard enough to hurt him, however… not for long, at least).

“What the hell were you doing, saluting him? You twit.” He sighed and looked out of the glass wall, looking out at the rest of the world. “I don’t have a flat here anymore but my parents’ house is just outside of London. We can stay there. Hopefully Peter will be at school,” he muttered the last part to himself. “We can catch a taxi there… it’s just finding our bags that is going to be the interesting part.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 am

Alfred had no idea what he did wrong to actually deserve that smack upside the head and he frowned. "What's wrong with saluting him? It's not like I was doing the Nazi salute or anything! It's completely normal!" He whispered, confused though he finally finished typing the last part before pocketing his phone. With how much he was on his phone, it really was no surprise that he could text quickly.

He sighed a bit, making a note to himself not to salute Ludwig again unless he wanted to get smacked upside the head once more.

Instead he nodded, smiling. "Alright then! Sounds good enough! They should have it in the baggage claim, right? If they're going to wait for three days? Let's go look there!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 3:18 am

That earned Alfred another smack, on the arm this time. “Be quiet,” Arthur hissed. “People are really sensitive about that sort of thing.” Although, to be fair, he often called Ludwig a kraut. Which wasn’t nice, either.

“I suppose so,” he scratched the back of his neck and turned to head for the baggage claim area. He began to fumble in his pocket to get his phone out. He had to call his father to check that they actually could stay; although Arthur disliked his family, there was still a certain amount of decorum to be expected from anyone. “Um, Alfred, do you mind grabbing my bag, as well? I need to speak to my father before we just… turn up.” He swallowed thickly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 am

Alfred whined again when he was smacked once more and he let out a resigned huff, deciding just to shut up about the whole thing overall. It would only earn him getting smacked more.

He just nodded, smiling and giving him a thumbs up before hurrying to the belt to grab their luggage. It took a while for the luggage to get out but Alfred was easily able to grab both of their suitcases without any help though he let ouf a small 'oof' as he placed them down on the ground. His own suitcase was heavier (considering how he tended to pack absolutely everything needed).

With that, he hurried back to Arthur, looking at him curiously.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 3:32 am

Arthur was well into conversation with his father by the time Alfred came back.

“Yes, I’m in England. Why else would I speak to you?” he said, deadpan. “You’re where…? Scotland? What on earth are you doing in Scotland…? Oh, yes. I apologise, that was a stupid question,” he grimaced. “Mum isn’t there, is she? Thank God. Right, so Janette will let me in? Okay. Yes, okay. Uh, where are my car keys by the way? Are they… in the garage? That’s a bloody silly place to put them. Have you gone senile?”

Arthur was pacing a little, one hand in his coat pocket.

“Yep. Right. Okay… yeah… Sorry… No, I don’t know if I’ll still be here when you come back… well, sorry, dad but that’s just how it is… Thank you… bye.”

He was relieved to not have to talk to him anymore and instead focus on Alfred. He smiled a little at him. He felt bad, having lied to his father that Alfred was coming with him but it would mean that there would be less of a disturbance. He placed his phone back in his pocket and pecked Alfred on the cheek.

“Thanks, love.” He picked up his suitcase and began to head for the entrance of their aeroport. “He said we can stay there.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 am

Alfred just waited for Arthur to finish up the conversation, smiling pleasantly as he shifted around. He really just wanted to go somewhere to sleep for the night. It was much too late and he just wanted some peace and quiet.

Though the moment that he heard Arthur say that they could stay there, he sighed in relief. "Oh good!" With that, he handed Arthur's suitcase over before following him towards the entrance of the aeroport. The moment they stepped out, Alfred couldn't help but look around in wonder, even if they were still at the aeroport.

"Wow! I can't believe I'm actually like in London!" He said with a grin, quickening his pace. "Come on! Let's find a taxi or something!" He said, feeling that new excitement come to him again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 4:00 am

“Britain, technically,” Arthur corrected. “We’re not quite in London.” He looked a little amused though. It was nice to see some black cabs outside (London cabbies – oh how he remembered them with fond distaste) rather than the yellow he’d become accustomed to. “I hope that you enjoy it nonetheless,” he said softly, heading towards a line of taxis, all waiting for passengers.

He made a mental note to take Alfred into London at some point whilst they were there. He could show Alfred around and where he used to live and such.

He put his bags in the boot of the taxi and got into the back, waiting for Alfred to do the same. He gave the man the address and the guy typed it into his SatNav. How Arthur hated those things. He held Alfred’s hand loosely for the duration of the journey, enjoying the view of rolling fields.

It was around an hour later when they began to pull down the drive of Arthur’s parents’ house. He wasn’t sure if he felt comfort from it or if he was filled with dread. It was quite a large house but then again, Arthur’s family was quite wealthy (even though he wasn’t). There were rose bushes outside and there was clearly a garden out at the back, the property had a reasonable amount of land. Hopefully he’d be able to find some food for them to eat; his stomach was aching a little.

“This is my parents’ house,” he said to Alfred before dealing with the taxi driver. He didn’t have any sterling on him but this guy took cards, conveniently. Very few licensed taxis could, for obvious reasons. It cost a bloody lot to get there, though. He got out of the car and went to grab his things from the boot.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 4:16 am

Alfred looked at Arthur in confusion before just nodding, seeming to understand. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrow at the black cabs though at the same time, he really shouldn't have been surprised. It was always a well known 'symbol' of London that every American knew of. In that way, he was actually still a bit excited, a small grin on his lips.

It really wasn't all that different from the taxicabs in New York, though those cabs all had a PIM system, which was always convenient. Also the DIMs were nice but he was still interested in being in the black cabs.

He just rested against Arthur for most of the trip, just keeping his gaze outside in interest.

Though the moment he saw Arthur's house in sight...or well his parents' house, Alfred's eyes widened almost comically.

"Fucking shit that's huge," He murmured, obviously in awe. Well bigger than any house he ever had. He smiled at the cab driver before stepping out, grabbing a few things also to help Arthur out before heading towards the house.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 4:33 am

Arthur wrinkled his nose at Alfred’s choice of words but headed up the path to the house. “They’re both from affluent families,” he murmured. He had to put down his suitcase to ring on the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer the door. “We can just take it easy now. My parents aren’t here,” he felt like a teenager for saying as much, “and the maid will leave once we get in.” He smiled quickly at Alfred before watching the taxi pull back out of the drive.

Who answered the door gave Arthur somewhat of a nasty shock. A tall, bulky (Alfred’s sort of build), red-headed man opened the door; his cigarette was hanging from his mouth.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” Arthur squawked.

“Good question, I was thinking ‘a asking you the same,” the man replied, his Scottish accent thick. “Who’s yer friend?”

“Um…” Arthur looked like he’d lost all the ability to speak.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 4:40 am

Alfred laughed a bit, smiling. "Well, hopefully there won't be anyone else there," He wished. It would be nice to have the whole house to just the both of them. Though unfortunately enough, that really didn't seem to be the case.

He looked over at the obviously Scottish man in surprise, raising his eyebrows before smiling. He knew that Arthur didn't really seem like he would be able to speak, especially with how surprised he seemed.

"I'm Alfred Jones, Arthur's assistant. The weather cancelled our flight." He looked over at him for a moment, surprisingly calm. "I hope you don't mind, sir?" He looked over at Arthur with a sigh and patted his back reassuringly.

Was this Arthur's brother? ...They didn't really look alike. In fact, this wasn't what he was imagining Arthur's brother to look like at all.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 am

“Ah, rite. I think I’ve heard about you from Arthur’s mum,” the Scotsman raised his eyebrows. Arthur scowled, knowing that it wouldn’t have been anything positive. “I’m Andrew Kirkland. Arthur’s me wee brother,” which was when Arthur received a tantalising grin from Andrew.

“Are you going to let us in or what?” Arthur didn’t wait for an answer and shoved past Andrew. “Why are you here?” he asked again, irritation evident in his voice.

“Family visit, y’know?” Andrew held the door open for Alfred to come in before letting it swing shut. “I’m allowed to visit dad, too.”

“Evidently not. He’s where you should be: Scotland,” Arthur rolled his eyes and began to peel off his coat.

“Oh ay? Well, the old man’s bound to get hungry soon, eh? D’you want a drink, Alfred?” Andrew offered, beginning to pad away (probably towards the kitchen). “Make yerself at home.”

Arthur hung up his coat amongst the various others and his frown only deepened as he saw several other coats hung up. It wasn’t a good sign.

“Bollocks,” he hissed under his breath.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 14, 2012 4:55 am

Alfred frowned when he heard what the other said about him. Arthur's mother...talked about him? Well shit. He didn't necessarily leave the best impression on her, he knew that for a fact. He only wondered what she said about him. He just nodded, looking over at Arthur for a long moment.

"Ah, no thanks!" He politely declined the offer as he took off his coat as well.

He glanced at the other coats curiously and he knew that there were possibly other people in the house...oh well.

"It can't be too bad!" He whispered reassuringly to Arthur.

Though soon the thumping of footsteps was heard on the stairs and a young yet obviously boyish, even annoying, voice yelled out. "Andrew! Who's at the door?" Out tumbled a young boy with bright blue eyes, blonde hair and those ever thick eyebrows.

The boy stopped at the very sight of Arthur.

"...Oh it's the jerk."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next