Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remember the cowboy that loves you so true...

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

remember the cowboy that loves you so true... - Page 7 Empty Re: remember the cowboy that loves you so true...

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Alfred couldn’t help but let out a low moan. Just the idea of taking Arthur hard and fast sent shivers of excitement down his spine. He was only too happy to play along and began pressing eager, hot kisses along Arthur’s protruding collarbone before making his way down the others body. “A distinguished sheriff does not ‘take’ a criminal,” He responded with a grin. What was the harm in playing a little bit of a game before getting to the love making? It had been so long since they had been able to do any sort of sexy or exciting foreplay - so he jumped at the opportunity. “But I suppose I can make an exception for you… Since you did ask so nicely.” Oh yes, Alfred thought as he began tending to the older man, this is exactly what they had needed.

The young American diligently tended to Arthur’s entrance, gently stretching it open to prepare for what was to come. Although it was clear that the other man was impatient to move on, Alfred had enough sense not to rush the preparation process. Even in his drunken stupor, he did not wish to cause Arthur anymore discomfort then necessary. In any event, he was grateful that Arthur’s wound would be enough of an excuse to keep him from moving around too much tomorrow morning. When the Englishman’s body had accepted three fingers, Alfred deemed him ready.

“So you want to be taken like a criminal?” Alfred hauled Arthur’s legs over his shoulders, pressing his erection flush up against the other’s firm backside. The friction was deliciously tempting, but he resisted. Teasing a sexually frustrated, not to mention flustered Arthur was an opportunity he did not wish to pass up. “Ask and you shall receive darling…” He kissed him deeply as he pressed forward, entering Arthur without any preamble. He moaned loudly at the sensation and snapped his hips back, preparing to slam forward into Arthur’s tight passage.

Everything was so hot, so passionate, Alfred nearly lost himself in the loudness of his own moans. True to his word, he did not hold back. He pounded forward into Arthur’s willing body with such force, that the rickety bed rocked beneath them and the headboard slammed up against the wall. “Arthur…” He moaned loudly as he pressed up closer, his chest covered in a light sheen of sweat. “Oooh…”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

remember the cowboy that loves you so true... - Page 7 Empty Re: remember the cowboy that loves you so true...

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Arthur let out a groan of pleasure at Alfred's comment, he was oddly thrilled and happy that the sheriff was so willing to play. He was getting more and more horny with each passing second, Alfred's teasing tone and fingering job were doing Arthur in. His moans becoming more and more shameless. His face blossomed with a heavy and needy blush, and he bit at his knuckle lightly to not scream at Alfred to just stick it in and get on with it. Of course in his drunkenness he lacks the ability to appear overly threatening or mean. So his glare probably locked lustful, but it eventually turned to that as he watched Alfred leaning over him.

The English deputy could only nod enthusiastically at the American's question. His hands fell to the sheets as he felt Alfred's length against his backside. He rocked his hips slightly in impatiences, like it might make Alfred hurry up. Eventually his reward though, by being entered harshly and choking on a gasp. The first thrust was never the easiest, and Alfred didn't give him time to adjust. His hold on the sheets tightened, he can drunkly think to himself that he was going to feel it in the morning, but he does care. A groan slowly turned into a moan as Arthur got more and more use to the harshness.

He registers the bed slamming into the wall in perfect time with Alfred's thrusts, and the idea of such strength always gets him. He watched as Alfred held nothing back, trying to help the American find his sweet spot by shifting his hips as best he could for a better angel. His eyes widened and drowned in the back of his head as his back arched amazingly well (he was slightly more limper when he had alcohol in him). "God..." he moaned loudly. "Right there. Please Alfred." He was trying not to shot too loudly...but he was sure he probably did anyway. If they were lucky, Elizaveta planned for this to happened and made sure very few people were close to them.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:34 pm

The sound of Arthur’s wanton moans was enough to drive any sane man into madness. Alfred was lucky the alcohol had already driven away all his good sense, otherwise he would have spent this glorious evening second guessing himself. Was he being too rough, too loud? Was this one night of stolen affection going to cost them more than they could afford to give? All the questions that normally weighed so heavily on his mind had vanished. All that mattered was Arthur. Beautiful, perfect, heavenly Arthur, who was currently beneath him, moaning and squirming with pleasure. Alfred felt a bubble of pride rise up into his chest when he realized that it was him bringing his love such bliss.

Alfred let out a grunt, shifting Arthur’s leg up higher (if that were possible). Every other thrust he adjusted the angle only slightly, searching around for that bundle of nerves that would send Arthur over the edge completely. It didn’t take long to find. “Mm… does that feel good Arthur?” He asked, grinning drops of sweat trailed down his broad shoulders and chest. How he loved to watch Arthur arch up like that, and to hear him begging for more heightened his own pleasure even more. Alfred concentrated on angling his thrusts so that he slammed up against that spot over and over again. “Don’t worry sweetheart…” He moaned, pressing a kiss against the ankle on his shoulder (mindful on the swollen one he held). “I’ll get you off in good time…”

Without another word, Alfred reaches between them and begins to stroke Arthur’s pulsing erection hard and fast. He wanted to feel Arthur arch beneath him, to hear that glorious moan when he finally reached his peak, and to watch as his eyes flutter rapidly as he came down from heaven. He wanted it all, and in the rhythm of his frantic thrusting and feeling the headboard slam against the wall, he forgot everything else. “Arthur…” He moaned, feeling his loins tighten. So close… he was so close. “Arthur… I’m just about…” He grunted in warning, tightening his grip on Arthur’s swollen erection. He wasn’t going to last long.

((I am so sorry, I've been so bad at this lately. School is being so mean >.> Anyway, I'll be gone for the next two weeks, but after that, I'll try and be better about replying! I love you Crocky dear!))
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Arthur is quiet sure he has gone beyond the moon, and at the moment he was in too much bliss to care. Alfred could work his body well, which doesn't surprise Arthur too much, they've done this a few times before. He arched again as Alfred hit his sweet spot, a throaty answer, a very loud "So good", to Alfred's question, that he barely registered at first. The Englishman's rational thinking is all the way gone, he's not even sure were his hands are. However when he looked up at Alfred it was clear one had worked its way up to his hair and his other seemed to tighten its hold on a pillow as another wave of pleasure hit him. His words are lost to him, but he's happy he's currently occupied with pleasure and not just lying around because the alcohol is emotionally starting to take it's toll. He'll feel the looming sadness for a brief second and then another pleasure way that sends him arching.

Something started stroking him and for a brief second of drunkenness, he wondered if he had three hands, but realized it was Alfred. It was hard and rough, very similar to the sex he was have, hardly in time with any thrusts, but still leaving him withering and bucking for more. Arthur can feel his body starting to tighten as he draws more and more closer to the edge. He's already easy enough because he was drunk, his surprised he hasn't come already. Arthur groaned in pleasure as he turned his gaze to look at the man pounding into him and stroking him fiercely. Form what Arthur can tell Alfred seems like he's close, Arthur seems to suddenly be at the edge at that, and the tightened grip did him in. His body arched broadly, his vision leaving him with an "Alfred!" on his lips.

He floated down from his high, chuckling like some crazy drunk who was a sweating, panting mess. In his brief bit of giddiness, he wraps his arms around the sheriff's head, petting his hair as Arthur waited for the drunken depression to set in and take him to bed. Arthur's green eyes start to close, and he held a little bit tighter as he started to drift off into dreamland. "Don't leave me," his whispered breathlessly, "don't push me away, because I'm not...useless." He's drunk but his tiredness is beating his depression and he falls asleep with little more.

(I understand, school's slightly lightened up because mid-terms are over, but it's going to be crazy after spring break. Have fun on your trip! Take care till then Sherry!)
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:01 pm

So close. He was so maddeningly close that in any given second, he felt as if his entire body would burst if he didn’t finish soon. But by sheer willpower, he held it back. Arthur was writhing beneath him in pleasure and even in his drunken stupor, Alfred could see that he was close. Thankfully, Alfred only had time to give his lovers erection a light squeeze before Arthur came. The sound of his name, half sobbed accompanied by the hot remains of his lust splashing against his taunt stomach was enough to send Alfred over the edge too. He let out a low grunt as his hips snapped forward, pushing deeper into Arthur’s tightness as he came. “Arthur…” He groaned, slowly coming down from his incredible pleasure.

Alfred lay on top of Arthur, covered in sweat and panting heavily. He was only half aware of Arthur’s fingertips gently running through his cornsilk locks. All his muddled thoughts seemed to converge on the single realization that his and Arthur intimacy had been brilliant. Heavily influenced by liquor or not, Alfred didn’t care - that had been exactly what the two of them had needed to relax after all the horrors that had plagued them throughout the day. That is what Alfred firmly believed - at least until Arthur spoke.

“Leave you?” Alfred pushed himself off of Arthur’s lithe frame, looking down at the (now unconscious) man with blatant confusion. “I could never… never leave you Artie… I…” He stumbled, falling on his side so that he could pull Arthur up against his chest. Why were his limbs so much harder to control when he was drunk? “I love you…” He said gently, placing a kiss against Arthur’s cheek. “And when you wake up… I’ll tell you again and again. I love you… I love you.. I love you…”

Within minutes, Alfred followed Arthur into the land of dreams.

((Hey! I hope you haven't forgotten about me >.> Sorry I was gone so long, but I'm back and ready to play!))
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 am

The fresh morning light woke Arthur up, causing him to close his eyes more and shift away from the light. He groaned has a headache come with some vengeance. He rolled over into something warm, snuggling into it with a bit of a groan at a twist of pain in his back. He cursed, knowing full well he had too much the night before and someone jumped on it. However he was surprised the other was still there, usually they left him when he passed out. Of course if they were both drunk, he could understand why the other was still there. He heard a giggle of sorts behind him, his blood ran cold. Slowly the Englishman flopped back into his previous position and eased his eyes open blinking as the light blinded him. A figure started to from, and it only made his horror grow more.

Elizaveta was grinning at him kindly, but she had a look in her eyes that was, sort of crazed with pleasure. His drunk haze and confusion wore away from him, and he was happy to know it wasn't someone random. Arthur paled then blushed bright red, but he's still a bit happy that it's her and not someone else. However, the Englishman tongues was heavy in his mouth and he couldn't bring himself to say much.

"Good morning," Elizaveta said instead after a few seconds of awkwardness. "I was just came her to see if you were awake after your...fun night, there's a Mr. Honda downs stairs looking for Sheriff Jones." Why does she had to be so freaking casual about it? Arthur just sort of nodded. "I'll tell him, Sheriff Jones will just be a while."

Again Arthur nodded, watching as she left, skipping if he might add. He pulled the blanket over his head. Of all the regrettable things I've done drinking, I think waking up to her makes me want to curl up and die more. He thought and he started to curl but up onto Alfred.

((I didn't forget you! Dang, the time flew by. I nearly shrieked with joy when I saw the update this morning, but my roommate was asleep so I contained myself. Did you have fun?))
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 am

Alfred awoke to the sensation of a warm body curl up around him. Arthur, his mind immediately identified. He smiled sleepily and wrapped an arm around Arthur’s waist, snuggling up closer to him. He could feel the morning sun on his face, making it impossible for him to drift back into the blissful world of slumber. All he wanted to do was waste the morning in bed with Arthur - cuddling, drinking their coffee and tea respectively, and doing all that couple stuff that married men and women did together. But alas, the sun’s beams were too strong and he was quickly losing his grip on the land of sleep. He was left with no choice but to wake.

“Mmph…” He groaned, raising a hand up to his eyes to rub the sleep from them. Only fragments of what had occurred last night drifted in and out of his mind, but he clearly remembered screwing Arthur into the mattress. Not that this was anything to be ashamed of (they were technically engaged), but he also remembered they were no longer staying within the privacy of their own home, but in a popular inn. And if that wasn’t enough, Arthur was drunk and he was tipsy, meaning that their usual level of restraint had been tossed out the window. He really was an idiot -- what a brilliant way to start the morning.

Alfred opened his eyes, instantly zoning in on the lump of blankets curled up around him. “Morning Artie…” He greeted, gently tucking the blanket down a little so Arthur’s bed head peeked out. “What’s the damage?”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

"Nooo!" Arthur whined childishly when he felt someone pulling at the blankets. He didn't want to move...or face any one at the current moment. Some light seeped through his bundle of blankets, making him shift in the bed and bury is face in the pillow below him. He groaned a bit at the pain, his body was killing him, and not in the usually post sex way. His ankle was throbbing with a constant reminder of pain, his must have moved wrong in his sleep, and his back side is a happy reminder. His whole body was sore as well and he just wanted to lie there and lazy the day away. He muttered the question, "damaged?" into the pillow and hardly understood himself and rolled over to face the young Sheriff.

"Morning," he grumbled out, moving some of the blanket down so he could see the other. "I don't remember much of what happened after the whiskey, but the soreness is helping me place some events." Elizaveta as well, but that was a different story that he figured was not the best to be telling Alfred in the morning. Though, he could leave out the part about her hearing them or knowing some how, and tell him about Kiku being downstairs. "I think I bothered my ankle last night when I was sleeping." He cuddled a bit closer to the American

"Honda's downstairs as well." Arthur said after a bit of a pause, "Elizaveta came in to open the blinds and wake us up...politely, I suppose." He grumbled a bit to himself.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Alfred couldn’t help but chuckle at Arthur’s childish whine when the covers were lifted back. Mornings were potentially Alfred’s favorite time of day, if only because his proper, English fiancée tended to act more like a child than an adult. He enjoyed cuddling, hide away from the morning sun by piling blankets around him or burying his face in Alfred’s shoulder, and was generally grumpy until he got his morning cup of tea. All of which, Alfred found unbelievably endearing. “I know, I know,” he apologized smoothly, “But we need to get up. I have a feeling we have another busy day ahead of us.” No way around that one -- that was for sure.

The young sheriff smiled down at Arthur when he emerged from his cocoon of blankets. “Yeah… sorry about that,” He said sheepishly when he mentioned the soreness. “I got a bit drunk last night too and well… I think you can fill in the rest.” No doubt Arthur was suffering the effects of their fun from the previous night and along with his ankle injury, well, Alfred could understand why he wasn’t so keen on moving. “Sorry about that darling,” He said, looking guiltily down at Arthur’s ankle. True, the circumstances in which Arthur received that particular injury hadn’t exactly been his fault, but that didn’t stop the guilt. “Of course I’ll help you get around today, so don’t worry about that.”

Alfred wasn’t surprised to hear that Kiku was downstairs, he had expected him to arrive sometime in the morning, but hearing that Elizaveta had been in unnerved him a bit. “Oh? Did she… oh that’s awkward.” He felt somewhat better knowing that the innkeeper wasn’t going to go around blabbing their little secret, but still, knowing that she had seen them was a little uncomfortable. “Well, okay than. Guess we can’t avoid it any longer.” He sighed and sat up, grabbing for his jeans. It took a few minutes to locate his clothing (he hadn’t paid much attention to where he had thrown it the previous night), but when he was relatively put together, he turned to Arthur. “Need help getting dressed?” He asked, eyeing his injured ankle skeptically.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Arthur feels like a lump, he can't move, or rather he doesn't want to move at all. The job had made him soar before, not as bad as he was currently, but an ache when he would move or a bruise from someone drunk swinging. Arthur felt like he was just sort of there, to lazy and sore to do anything else aside from watch Alfred. He wanted to roll over and fall back asleep but he knew now that was impossible, the sun was out there was no point for him to sleep. He just sort of watched as Alfred talked, registering it, but finding he had nothing to say back so he just kept staring.

He watched the American get dressed, a bit annoyed with the fact that he was going to have to get dressed. The Englishman already knew he was too sore to play it off as nothing, and he could probably do it himself, but it would probably hurt. He nodded at Alfred before saying anything. "A little help won't hurt." Arthur said with a bit of a huff, trying to sit up, but sort of gave up half way through and was just leaning up on his elbows. Arthur had a feeling Alfred was going to practically have to dress him if Arthur didn't want him to feel too guilty about anything. "A little meaning a lot," Arthur admitted with a blush.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 am

Arthur was not one to ask for help, even when it was offered readily to him. He preferred to stubbornly ignore that he needed assistance and would fight through even the worst pain in order to avoid ‘being a bother’. It absolutely drove Alfred up the wall, particularly in the beginning of their relationship. But, thankfully, after months of Alfred’s influence, the stubborn Englishman had begun to accept that he was going to receive help when he needed it -- whether he liked it or not. It was a good system they had going. Arthur didn’t have to resort to outright asking for assistance and Alfred didn’t have to worry about his fiancée as much. So when Arthur responded to his question with a confirmation and a blush, Alfred just smiled and collected the other mans clothing. In his eyes, there was absolutely no shame in needing help. It wasn’t a sign of weakness or anything; everybody needed some from time to time.

As gently as possible, the sheriff worked Arthur’s jeans back on, careful not to jostle his swollen ankle more than necessary. “I’ll set you up back at the jail when we’re done with breakfast. There isn’t much you can do with that leg of yours, but you can organize some of that paperwork that has been piling up.” He hated leaving Arthur alone to perform a task as boring as organizing their reports, but he didn’t want the other man to feel useless, particularly after last night. Sure alcohol always consumed him with self pity, but sometimes Alfred wondered if that was little more than a reflection of what Arthur really thought of himself. In any event, he would do whatever he could to make Arthur’s life happier. “That is, if you want to of course. I’m sure Elizaveta wouldn’t mind if you chose to hang around here today.”

He pulled Arthur’s pants up to his hips, leaving him to adjust the belt to fit him more comfortably as he unfolded his shirt. With a bit of fumbling, the two of them managed to get Arthur dressed and looking (somewhat) respectable. Alfred warned him to hang on before lifting him up into his arms and carrying him down the stairs were Elizaveta had feed them dinner the previous night. Sure enough, Kiku was there waiting, a cup of untouched coffee sitting beside him. “Alfred-san,” he said with a bow as the sheriff carefully placed Arthur in a chair, “Arthur-san. Good morning to you both. I trust your evening was relaxing.” From the way the shorter man was eyeing them, he did not believe there had been much relaxing last night. Still, Alfred nodded and smiled. “Yeah, thank you Kiku. We both really appreciate that you took over yesterday, and we’re ready for the day. Arthur will go back to the jailhouse and you and I can patrol. If we’re lucky, maybe we can stumble upon a few hints as to where our murder ran off to.”

Kiku nodded at this, but he looked rather distracted in comparison to yesterday. “Alfred-san, I have sent a letter to my former partners, Ludwig Beilschmidt and Feliciano Vargas. I have requested that they take up positions here in order to keep the peace.” Alfred blinked, surprised by the sudden admission. “Well, that won’t be necessary. Arthur and I, and now you are perfectly capable of---” Kiku cut him off with an apologetic look. “Nonetheless, I believe it is best. I do apologize for acting without confronting you first, Alfred-san. But you will see when they arrive - everything will be better.”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Arthur is rather particular about how he gets dressed or did things when someone was helping him. Alfred was somewhat quick to catch on the fact. Arthur was happy the young sheriff left him his belt and button up his own shirt, Arthur was happy for that, at least he wasn't just sort of laying there having someone dress him. He latched on to Alfred at the warning before he was lifted up. not carrying much about how the American was holding him.

"The jail sounds good," Arthur said, even though the fact that someone slipped in and murdered five men the day before still bothers him. However Arthur is an Englishman and a Kirkland on top of that. He could handle shorting through papers in the jailhouse and hopefully the few people who could possibly be in it. "I might finish up early, but I can ask Elizaveta to find someone to help me back here at around lunch time."

Arthur still eased himself into the chair a bit more as Alfred turned to talk with Kiku. The man seemed slightly more civil to him, greeting Arthur in a similar manner as he did Alfred. It wasn't much, but it was still a bit of a start. Arthur watched him closely though, noticing the man's tone as he commented about hopes they had a restful night. It was indeed restful before they got drunk and hand what probably sounded like good sex. Arthur poked at the cup on coffee by Kiku before pulling it closer to him and spinning it, for the conversation wasn't directed towards him, but he still listened. His a bit annoyed his tea isn't there, but he doesn't focus too much on it, if he's going to be in the jailhouse all day it might be a good thing he's cranky and easily pissed off.

The words about extra help pull his thoughts away from tea and being cranky. "Alfred, we don't know how long it will take for the request we sent out to go through for extra help. I'm sure Kiku's companions can help till our request is addressed." Arthur said softly, touching Alfred's arm with the back of his hand in a friendly manner, rather than what he would if they were alone. "We should get started, we're already late as it is." Arthur said pushing for them to get to work and stop sitting around.

--- --- ---

"Okay, twist it around," the doctor said and Arthur moved his foot in a circle. A loud crack sound, but it wasn't painful, if anything it was satisfying, even through Doctor Smith looked slightly worried about it. However seeing as how Arthur was find, the worry shifted away. "Well seeing as how the swelling went down and there is no more pain when you stood on it, I guess it healed itself. You have a clean bill of health Deputy Kirkland."

Arthur couldn't contain the grin, finally after little over a week of sitting down and doing "useless," productive things Arthur could actually catch someone again. He didn't have to fill his time with boring paper work, writing letters, and looking at plans for a new house. Of course, it was all stuff he was well skilled in, his father's business had required lots of paper work and sitting around, but after running around the West catching criminals and once being a criminal, paper work became a boring task. Arthur quickly pulled his boot back on, it was a joyful day when he slipped his foot in a boot with little pain, but now he was free.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Fri May 11, 2012 1:54 pm

In the week that it took Arthur to recover, Alfred and Kiku took on all the patrol shifts. In spite of the fact that they were kept busy with pursuing leads and interviewing the townsfolk, the truth always seemed to evade them. It was horribly frustrating and it nearly killed Alfred to return to the inn every night (which was acting as their temporary home) and admit to Arthur that he had no idea who was behind those five murders. There was some good that had come out of the past week however. He had found that not only was Kiku a brilliant fighter, but the two of them got along rather well.

Sure Kiku was odd and a little quiet, but he found that he also had a good sense of humor and was perfectly willing to entertain even the most ridiculous of Alfred’s thoughts -- provided they did not interfere with work. All in all, the two had become close, and although he was thrilled that Arthur would soon be able to return to his usual post, he was going to miss his time with Kiku. They would still get to hang out of course, but both Arthur and Kiku tended to be unresponsive when the other was around. He could only hope that given time, the two of them would learn to get along too.

Alfred watched with a smile as Arthur slipped his boot back on. He had left Kiku in charge for a little bit and taken Arthur back to the towns doctor. It seemed like he had been given the all clear to return to work, which he could tell from Arthur’s expression, had been exactly what he had wanted to hear. “All good then? Great!” He patted Arthur on the back when he walked over, grinning in shared excitement. Despite the doctors assurance, Alfred still offered his assistance down the stairs and onto the street -- healed or not, he didn’t want Arthur to put any unnecessary strain on his ankle for a while. “Ready to start catching criminals again, or do you want to stay filling out paperwork for a couple more weeks?” He teases, keeping a hand on Arthur’s arm least he stumble. “I know how much of a thrill you get from filling out those legal papers.”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri May 11, 2012 2:27 pm

"All is well." He smiled widely, but he sort of wobbled as he walked towards Alfred. A week of not walking had taken a slight tole on him. It annoyed him slightly that he took some of Alfred's help, but the stairs were tricky after not using them with two legs. He could still walk, but it was going to take him some work before he could just bolt after a criminal like he use to, at least not for a while. Of course, he didn't want to tell Alfred that completely. Arthur was dying to get back to work, the last thing he wanted was to being a boring job. Still he chuckled slight at Alfred's teasing, glaring at him as well. "Oh the thrill was so addiciting." Arthur said with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm more than ready to get back on the horse, Alfred." Arthur said lightly, poking at the young sheriff's arm. "I'll admit I need to get back into shape, not has long as it took you," the Englishman teased, "but I can still catch some one." He just might not to be able to do it at the flip of a coin, or keep the chase up for long. Arthur knows it only takes one smart criminal to figure out getting away from the Deputy is easier than the sheriff. That rumor could not spread, Arthur was known for being rather quick. The last thing he needed was people knowing he was the weakest link in the group. "I would like to start today...if I could. You could rest...if you want."

Arthur was cautious about saying such, he knew Alfred wanted to make everything was okay. And it was, for Arthur, he wanted to get back to how everything was. Besides Alfred could use some rest. Arthur feels guilty when he's lying awake and Alfred's passed out beside him. The deputy planned for the possible backlash from his statement.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon May 14, 2012 2:22 pm

It frankly came as no surprise to Alfred that Arthur wanted to start work immediately -- honestly, he had expected such an outcome. But he was still a little hesitant to let the Englishman out to fend for himself so quickly after sustaining an injury. His own wishes aside, he knew that Arthur would do what he liked whether he approved or not (he was stubborn like that), so he might as well come to a compromise right now. “Fair enough, but we’ll tackle the rounds together, okay? That way, if you need to rest or slow down at all, you have me to watch over you. Sound good?” He hoped Arthur wouldn’t push the whole ‘you need to rest too’ thing, because honestly, there was no way Alfred would be able to rest knowing that Arthur could possibly be hurting. “And when we’re both ready to turn in, we can hand over the reins to Kiku and we can head back to the inn. I’ll help you build up your strength and before you know it, everything will be back to normal!” Well, save for their newest addition (soon to be ‘additions’, but he thought it better not to mention that).

He lead the way back to the stable where Liberty and Victoria were awaiting them. Victoria was clearly thrilled that her master had returned and made a point of snubbing Alfred in favor of showering the older male with affection. That was all fine by him -- he understood the deep bond a man and a horse could have. He patted Liberty’s mane down and fixed her saddle on her with ease. “You want some help over there?” He didn’t wait for a response and pulled Victoria’s saddle down as well. Arthur may be cleared to walk, but he was a tad bit too unsteady to be hoisting heavy saddles down on his own. He fixed up the horse to ride and helped lift Arthur onto her back. “There ya go, all ready for a little patrolling!” He says as he walks Liberty and Victoria out of the stable. He hops onto his own mare’s back with ease and nods towards the direction of the main street. “Kiku said that his friends, Lud-something or other and the Feli one should be arriving any day now. I’ll have to look into setting up accommodations for them too.” He sighed and glanced towards the direction of what used to be their home. All the burnt wood and furniture had been removed and plans for rebuilding were underway, but he would have liked if things moved quicker. He missed being able to sneak time alone with Arthur and although Elizaveta didn’t seem to mind their relationship, he would have preferred being at home. Unfortunately, it looked like Alfred would not be getting his way for at least a few more months.

“Kiku says he’s searching another lead a couple miles out of the way, says he’ll be back a bit later. Maybe he’ll find something useful.” Alfred wasn’t so much relaying information to Arthur as he was talking out his own thoughts. He did that at times, and after a few months of being together, Arthur had gotten used to his thought process. He was frustrated by how badly these few weeks had gone and had little idea of what to do to make the world seem brighter. With any luck, these new additions would help bring justice to those five lost souls, for he did not seem capable of handling anything on his own.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Mon May 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Arthur let a small pout flash on his face for a second. He knew Alfred would pull something like this, and Arthur knew it was for the better. Still Alfred had been on his feet the last week while Arthur shuffled through files and meet with "witnesses." The young sheriff deserved the rest. For a brief second the whole cause of the last week was somewhat caused by him insisting Alfred rest. He bit his lip, there were so many "what if"s in the situation and Arthur had thought over them all in his insomnia he wasn't sure Alfred was aware of. It made his head spin thinking about them, he doesn't need another set jumping around in his mind. "Fine," the Englishman ground out, knowing there was no fighting it. "However, you have to only jump in if I need it need it." Arthur stressed gabbing lightly at Alfred's chest with his finger.

He let the American lead him to the stables, and he was happy to see Victoria. She nuzzled him and in a way mothered him as best a horse could. He smiled and pet her nose. Alfred's voice startled him, but before he had time to answer Alfred has already picked up Victoria's saddle. Arthur rolled his eyes and helped him, he could lift things find, and a saddle was really the last thing Alfred should worry about him lifting. "Alfred," he tried, but seemed the American was too fixed on helping him to listen, Arthur was satisfied he could helped get Victoria half ready for ridding. However at the America helping him up he sort of lost it. "Alfred!" He snapped, "I'm fine. I'm not some fragile pregnant woman. I can manage."

His comments seem to fall on deaf ears, because Alfred started leaded the horses out. He sighed, Alfred will be Alfred. The deputy figured he won't bring it up unless something similar happens. Alfred started talking, and it sounded like it was directed towards him, but Arthur knew it secretly wasn't. Watched the American carefully, following his eyes to where their house use to be. Arthur didn't think he had grown so attached to it and it was gone. At least Elizaveta makes it as much like home as she can for them. Arthur doesn't say anything he just listen's he doesn't know what to say about anything.

"Thanks for the update." Arthur commented lightly, he didn't know all that. Alfred was tired when he came to the room at night, and Kiku was too guarded towards Arthur to want to share anything with him. He urged Victoria forwards, hopping to start his recovery as quick as he can.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue May 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Alfred couldn’t help but chuckle when Arthur added a restriction of his own into their little agreement. He wasn’t exactly surprised. Honestly he was just thrilled that the usually stubborn Englishman was humoring him this much, so he eagerly agreed to these conditions. “You have my word Arthur!” Of course, when they reached the stable, he completely forgot about this little promise and went about saddling up Victoria without a care in the world. He was so focused on what he was doing, he completely missed Arthur calling his name. Then again, he was never good at picking up on when the other man was irritated with him. “Of course you’re not fragile Artie!” He said happily as he lead the horses out. He could come up with a lot of adjectives to describe Arthur, but fragile was not one of them. He was simply helping out with this stuff because with the other man’s injury, it was better safe then sorry!

As the two men went about town, Alfred found himself falling deeper into his thoughts. Five men, leads that never ended with the killer behind bars, Kiku’s arrival, the new deputies -- it was all so much to process. Before all this happened, he and Arthur were kept busy, yes, but life still felt much simpler. Maybe he was making a big deal about nothing, but the world felt so different now. And, he had a feeling, this was just the beginning of a very long journey. Alfred let out a long sigh and mindlessly patted down Liberty’s mane. Oh well, at least he had Arthur to take the road with him -- wherever it might lead.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 am

Their patrol was relatively silent as they moved through the town, strangely Arthur doesn't mind too much. The townspeople were happy to see Arthur back on two feet and back to his usual work. Arthur is happy as well. He never realized how much he would miss riding Victoria around town and keeping his eyes out for possible criminals. Patrolling was something Alfred and him had always done separate, and it was slightly weird having Alfred so close. The Englishman wasn't too sure if he should talk to him, or let him think, and he sort of did a mixture of both.

"What was the lead Kiku was following?" Arthur asked Alfred as they neared the end of their patrol. Kiku had proven himself to be a good partner to the town, but there was still something odd about him. Arthur told himself something it was nothing, only the sort of passive aggressive attitude towards him. He knew he should trust the Asian man, but there is something Arthur isn't sure of he can. "If you have any idea. I would have thought he would want to say and greet his...friends." Arthur figured Kiku's old partners were friends, it wouldn't be weird if they were.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu May 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Surprisingly, Alfred did not mind the silence. In fact, he welcomed it. During work, he liked to be as focused and professional as possible. These townspeople looked to him for guidance and support -- it was his duty to uphold a certain level of honor on the job. That meant his usual tendencies such as insistent chatting were abandoned in favor of a mask of professionalism. Thankfully Arthur seemed to understand that (or at the very least, had chosen to respect his need for silence) and the two rode throughout the town, lost in their own thoughts. Even with the silence, Alfred was grateful for the other man’s presence. He found it difficult to forget the sight of those mangled figures and the stench of blood. Nights were the worst, and although he slept, he was often plagued by taunting nightmares. As the days stretched on without any progress being made, the nightmares only got worse.

“Hmm? Oh, one of the cattle herders living outside of town found an abandoned camp not to far from here. It’s not much of anything really, but considering the fact that we have nothing to go on, any search is worthwhile at this point.” Alfred did not sound too hopeful to be honest, but Kiku had a keen eye -- with any luck, he might find something useful. “He should be back later this evening. We should be the one to meet them at the train station and get them all settled in for patrol. Everything should go just fine -- Kiku said these guys are very professional and will know how to act accordingly.” Given the Asian male’s track record, he had absolutely no reason to doubt his word on this matter. He expected that Kiku’s former partners were just as well trained in the legal justice system as he was and would be totally qualified to perform the duties given to them.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 am

"Camps can have a lot of evidence...abandoned or not." Arthur commented as he picked up on the slight lack of hope. He'd almost been caught a few times because someone stumbled upon his camp and he had to run. In a way, one can get the sense of a person from the things they left behind. Arthur always left rather clean and collected camps, so it was clear he kept himself tidy and compressed and moved effectively. Even if Kiku didn't find much, they could possibly know something about anything involved in the crime. "Maybe we could ask some of the boys who were...enlisted," Arthur questions the word, "if they recognize the site." Its a longer shot than Kiku investigating, but its still a shot.

Arthur glances at Alfred as he talked about Kiku's partners. Arthur doesn't doubt Kiku's partners will know how to be have, he's more scared of the fact that they'll be like him and Arthur will struggle to so much as get them to look at him like he wasn't robbing the bank behind everyone's back. Kiku wasn't too found of him, and the name Ludwig and Feli rang a bell somewhere in the back of his mind, but he didn't know where exactly.

"We should try to get them a room close to Kiku's, no doubt they'll want to catch up at some point." Arthur said with a worried smile. He's not very fond of the situation he's in. He's too freshly healed to give anyone what they asked for, and he's questioning everything going on the down. He just wants things to be Alfred and him again, and no so much craziness. "Hopefully you asked Kiku what they looked like?"
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue May 22, 2012 10:03 am

Alfred couldn’t help but smile when the Englishman spoke. Even now, after so many failures coloring their track record, Arthur still found reasons to be hopeful. Incredible -- how he always managed to see the bright side when Alfred himself was all but ready to give up, the young sheriff would never know. He was simply grateful that the other man was on his side, otherwise he wasn’t sure how he would have made it this far without him. “That’s a good idea actually. If Kiku doesn’t find anything to go off of, we’ll send some of the local boys up to see if they can point us in the right direction. With any luck, we’ll find something to go off of.” There wasn’t much hope at this point that they would ever catch up with the true criminals, but maybe they would be able to figure out their identities and stop them before they committed another crime. It was a long shot, but there was still a chance.

Alfred nodded in agreement as he nudged Liberty back in the direction of the stable. Once they had gotten the horses settled back in, he and Arthur would head over to the train station to pick up their new partners. “Uh… Kiku said they would be easy to spot.” In all honestly, he hadn’t a clue what they would look like and had completely forgotten to ask Kiku before he left. Whoops. Oh well, as long as he played it cool and picked out the two men who looked completely unfamiliar (not to mention lost), everything would end up alright and Arthur would never know. “We should be heading over there soon. The train is supposed to arrive at seven, and we don’t want to be late! We want to make a good first impression to our new friends!” Oh yeah, he was smooth.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Arthur grinned, happy Alfred perked up at the idea of some of the local boys looking at the camp. He could only hope they would notice something. If anyone was recruiting and training new men for a network, it would be a rather large camp. That alone would be a descent size clue, there was no way a lot of people could pack everything in one night, or maybe even a matter of hours, not leave anything noticeable behind. There had to be something. "I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind, it won't be something their parents frown on." Arthur said lightly.

He follows Alfred towards the stables, Victoria following after Liberty with little complaint. In fact, her instant following made Arthur question how much control he really had of his horse. He realize it was however it was more natural. "You didn't ask Kiku at all did you." Arthur said with a sigh. Kiku did not seem like the type of person who would give Alfred the answer 'they'll be easy to find.' He would probably give Arthur that, but not Alfred. Arthur however lets it slide for the most part. He's sure he somehow might notice them from being chased out of their town. The fact that their names linger in the back of his head bothered him. "Hopefully they're the type of people who believe in second chances," Arthur muttered as he pulled Victoria to a stop and slid of her back.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed May 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Unfortunately for the young sheriff, Arthur was much more attuned to his pathetic attempts at covering up mistakes then the American often gave him credit for. Without missing a beat, Arthur saw through his lie. “No, I forgot,” Alfred admitted with a long sigh. “But I’m sure we’ll be able to spot them once we get there. Or if not, they’ll spot us. There aren’t too many people walking around this town with a sheriff’s badge after all.” He flicked the copper star pinned proudly to his vest with a smile before sliding off of Liberty’s back. He walked the copper colored mare back into her stall and fixed her up for the night with fresh water and hay. Although he would have liked to help Arthur off of Victoria, he held back this time. Instead he busied himself with preparing Victoria’s stall for the night as well, keeping a watchful eye to be sure that Arthur wasn’t struggling too badly. He understood the other man’s need to do things for himself (he knew he was anything but helpless), but that did not mean that Alfred did not have a right to be concerned. Recovering from such an injury would take time and it would do him no good to rush. “You alright over there?” He asked, trying not to see too concerned for he knew Arthur would not like that.

When Arthur was safe on the ground (and Alfred no longer felt the need to hover over him like a concerned mother), they made the short trek to the train station. As much as Alfred tried not to be too captivated by the shiny new building and the sleek tracks, he knew he was failing spectacularly. He couldn’t help it -- there was something about this place that made him act like an overly excitable child. Plus he rarely got to come here with his job constantly sucking up all his free time. If he had it his way, Alfred would spend whole afternoons sitting on a bench and watching the trains roll in. That, or he would buy two tickets, one for him and one for Arthur, and ride off to wherever struck his fancy that day. Yeah, that would be the life. But, it was not his life, so he would simply have to focus on the task that was set before him. “I think that’s our train,” He said, pointing to the great machine which zoomed past them. He grinned excitedly and ran up beside the train as it slowed and eventually stopped. “Keep your eyes pealed for our guys!”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes at the American. Of course he would forget something critical like that, but at least he made a somewhat valid point. Not to many people wore a sheriff's star around their town, and if they did, they were usually on their best behavior. Both Alfred and Arthur were good at spotting corrupt members of the law. "You don't make yourself hard to miss either." Arthur comment with a chuckle as he carefully slipped his leg over Victoria.

He had attempted to go on his hurt ankle, but it had seemed to weak and he didn't want to fall off Victoria because not only would she freak, but Alfred will. So getting of his horse took longer than usual because he head to remember how to dismount the other way. He slid off as well, easing himself slowly to the ground. He hurt himself falling to the ground, he wasn't about the chance it again. He heard Alfred call as his feet touch the ground and he smiled. "I'm fine, manage to get off with out much trouble." Hardly any trouble, he would have said trouble if he was laying on his back looking at the clouds. Arthur lead Victoria into the stable, throwing his arms out to show he was completely okay as he let her to her spot, noticing it was already set for the night. He sent a small but thankful glare in Alfred's direction and finished getting her all settled. The saddle was heavy in a familiar way, at least he had fallen over like the first time he ever picked on up as a child.

Following after Alfred, Arthur kept a calm demeanor, for Alfred's sake. Honestly, the man could be a child. The station had been there for months not, and so had the tracks, but Alfred still seemed to gawk at the building. Arthur sometimes wonders if he should just get "from a small town" tattooed on Alfred's forehead so he didn't have to explain to much to people who that he was unprofessional. Some of the townspeople looked at the building in the same manor, but most of them had gotten over it. Being from London, Arthur didn't give the building or the tracks much of his attention, only when something shady seems to be go on. In fact, Arthur wasn't overly impressed when it was build, which had made some of the people question him, but Arthur was so use to it that it was unexciting to him.

Arthur rolled his eyes as Alfred sprinted ahead. "Don't you think they would be more in the back?" Arthur questioned, as the train slowed to a halt at the platform. With a shrug Arthur stayed in his spot, looking for someone who he had no clue what to expect. "Bloody hell, Alfred." he muttered to himself crossing his arms and looking for someone he could have possible run from in his former life.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue May 29, 2012 9:20 am

Alfred wasn’t quite sure what he was expecting. Whenever he tried to imagine Kiku’s former partners, the only trait that seemed to stick was the idea of two men with strength, bravery, and most importantly, a strong sense of justice. The young sheriff was nearly bouncing up and down with excitement. He had longed to meet up with some of the other law enforcement officers ever since he had made the decision to move down here. Unfortunately, before the fall of Yao’s empire, the majority of sheriff’s were corrupt and less then interested in supporting the overzealous boy with big ideas. But these guys had been working out in the west for years and had managed to maintain their morals to boot. He couldn’t wait to talk with them, work with them, maybe even get some advice -- after all, true heroes like that were hard to come by. “I dunno, maybe,” Alfred said in response to Arthur’s question, craning his neck as the passengers began to unboard.

Alfred looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of somebody who would fit the description of a sheriff. To his disappointment, nobody caught his eye. Maybe they had been delayed? Or perhaps he had misread the time? Whatever was the reason, one thing was clear -- they had not arrived. Alfred sighed and turned back to Arthur when it looked like all the passengers had found their parties and began to depart. “Maybe something happened?” It was not uncommon for something like this to occur. The west was still so wild and things happened. Alfred was a bit disappointed that he would not get a chance to talk with the other men today, but he would survive. “I guess we should check again tomorrow? They could have been delayed a bit longer then expected and be--”

“Ciao~”

He was just in the process of turning around when a body connected with his and two thin arms wrapped tightly around his waist. “Ve~Ve~ Luddy, I found them!” From behind them came a tall blond man wearing a frustrated expression. “Feliciano, please release Sheriff Jones. You are being rude.”

“Luddy~” The brunette whined, but released Alfred. The young American stared at the two men standing before him, unsure of what to make of their sudden appearance. Feliciano was thin, small, and wore a dopy grin on his face. While he looked cutesy and sweet, his face also sparked something in his memory. Huh, had they met before? He struggled to remember, but eventually gave up. Oh well, it probably wasn’t important. Then there was Ludwig who stood on the other side of his partner. The contrast between them was absolutely astounding. He was tall, fierce looking, yet wore a look of utter discipline. Were these really Kiku’s former partners? They looked so… different then what he had been expecting.

“Hello there, I am Alfred F. Jones. Good to meet you both.”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next