Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. - Page 3 Empty Re: It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Arthur gasped erotically as he felt the tip of Alfred's cock strike his prostrate. They had been moving, constantly moving for the past half hour. Arthur's hips groaned in soreness and he felt his stamina dying, no longer able to meet the thrusts fully. He whimpered as Alfred brushed just past his prostrate before it once again struck perfectly on the mark, causing him to moan loudly.

"A-ah! M-more Alfred, just a bit more!" His exclamation ended up much louder than he wished it to be, his voice screaming and his body shaking. His member was causing prec-ome to pool on his stomach, the fluid mixing with their sweat and making everything slicker. Arthur had never felt so tired in his life, but he had to keep going, needed release.

His opening felt abused and stretched, and yet felt himself missing the feeling of stretching, his hole now accustomed to Alfred's size and so he longed for the feeling of extreme tightness. He whimpered among his moans and looked up into Alfred's eyes, hoping to convey his wishes without saying anything. When none of the words seemed to get across, Arthur squirmed and spoke.

"Hnngh, Alfred, tighter. I need more." He felt he would have blushed from the words were his entire body on pink with a flush. He heard Alfred ask where he could cum, and gasped at the image he got. Inside him, gushing out and making him feel the pleasure of it seeping out of his hole for hours afterwards. Or their cum mixed on Arthur's body, perhaps reaching his face and then he would moan from the feel of the gloops on his skin. Perhaps even Alfred would lick it off. Perhaps Alfred would suck his cum out of his hole.

"Ah! O-out is c-cleaner. But I want you in me. H-how do we get it out?" His words were cut up with his pleasured sounds, and he avoided saying just exactly what he hoped Alfred would do. God help him, he couldn't just ask for Alfred to rim him. The embarrassment would kill him.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. - Page 3 Empty Re: It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 am

Arthur's wants were quite a surprise, and a real turn on, making the throbbing need for release almost unbearable. Alfred laughed, a husky sounds that sounded unfamiliar even to his own ears. Leaning down and capturing Arthur's lips with his, initiating a sweet kiss, letting his lips move against Arthur's for just a few moments. Pulling away, he grinned."Just let me deal with all that, Love." Bringing his free hand to his mouth he sucked on a few digits, covering them in saliva thoroughly before removing them and leaning down to kiss Arthur again happily, invading the others mouth with his tongue.

Not the best distraction he could've done, but he used to time to slip the slick fingers into Arthur, into the (debatable) best place his cock had ever been. it was tight and unbearable, and he figured his shoulder was going to ache when this was all over for awhile, but it was worth it if it pleased Arthur at all. whipped already his mind supplied almost distastefully, the voice not his own. Alfred almost rolled his eyes at that, but realized how things could get awkward mighty fast if Arthur opened his eyes while kissing and saw that. Keeping the kiss going with Arthur, he started and awkward thrust of his fingers along side his cock, trying to keep things as smooth and as none-jerky as possible. Eventually, he settled into a pattern that worked,feeling Arthur loosen and tighten around him systematically, making Alfred growl into the kiss, nibbling on Arthur's lower lip before removing his mouth from the others for some much needed air.

"God, you're unbearable." He purred out, licking at the curve of Arthur's neck after he caught his breath. He could feel the tingling sensation in his groin of the impending orgasm, and removed his fingers from Arthur, the fingers slick and sticky as he moved the hand between them, wrapping his hand around Arthur's cock and stroking it lazily, his mouth nipping and sucking on the skin on Arthur's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 am

"Ngh! Oh fucking-Ah!" Arthur's body was shaking lightly in exhaustion and need for release. He barely heard Alfred's words, head shaking to acknowledge that he was at least trying to understand. His voice was becoming lost throughout the screams of pleasure, and the following day he would probably have a sore throat.

Soft lips fell lightly on his own, softly parting his own and dipping into his mouth. The plush kiss made his heart beat faster in love, not pleasure (Although there was plenty of that in his system). Then a think finger found it's way into his opening and he screamed loudly in extreme pleasure. It only stretched him further, but the pleasure he got from said stretching.

"Oh-oh god! Oh Alfred. Yes! Ngh, Yes!" His body squirmed, pushing the younger mans cock and finger into his walls. He gasped and groaned and felt lightheaded. The stimulation on his prostate almost felt painful with how long it had been continued. The pressure in his balls was immense, and as soon as Alfred enclosed his hand around Arthur's cock, Arthur came, his body arching and his legs shaking lightly as his muscles tried to pull the taller boy closer to himself. "Alfred! I l-Ah!" White streams of cum released from his tip, far from a constant stream. His orgasm lasted intensely long, his body try to force out the sperm from his body. Spurt after spurt came out, surprising anyone with how much he was managing to come, even spread some onto his pecks and a small amount to his chin.

He breathing was labored after he was done coming, still moaning as pleasure seemed to come even now. The pleasure of having Alfred's continued thrusting made him moan even after his orgasm, his body not ready for another erection, but still spreading the pleasure through his system. His prostate was struck he and whined in pleasure, his voice about to crack.

Even as he whined in pleasure, he brush his fingers through Alfred's hair. His voice was rough as he whispered sweetly up at Alfred. "Luv. Come for me, love." His breath fell out in a 'woosh' at how beautiful his lover looked.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Alfred removed his mouth from Arthur's neck as he came, pulling away to watch Arthur's expression. It was really hott, and Alfred could look forward to drawing this face often from the Brit. Transfixed, he made sure to capture this in his memory, wanting ot recall on the Angel's features when Alfred neeked Wanking material.

Because god knows lately, since the engagement to be precise, he hadn't gotten any until today. Lost in his thoughts,he removed his fingers from Arthur,and he don't come back to the real world until Arthur had a seductive look on his face and asked him to come. And Damn did Alfred come. Biting on his lower lip to bite back a moan, he rode out his orgasm as the colors flashed behind his eyelids, thrusting deeply into Arthur and filling him to the brim with his seed. After he had finished coming be grinned down at Arthur, feeling lightened and exhilarated as the haze of the afterglow filled him.

Pulling out of Arthur Alfred licked his lips, smirking in a quite lazy and arrogant fashion he wiggled his way back, going back far enough to lean down and lick at Arthur's hole, come oozing out slowly. Lapping at it, he eventually slipped his tongue inside, tongue fucking Arthur, not minding the taste of his own come oozing into his mouth and out as he 'cleaned' Arthur up. Sure Arthur was free of any come in there after a few moments he purred, sitting back up and his tongue flicking out to clean off a spot on his chin.

Crawling back on top of his lover, he cleaned up All of Arthur's come off of him, sparing time to suck and lavish Arthur's nipples with attention until the were perky pebbles. Nodding when he was Sure Arthur was all cleaned up He crawled up to lay beside the emerald eyed teen, pulling him close against him to cuddle. "All clean now." He purred into the others ear, nibbling at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Arthur gasped and whined loudly as his prostrate was struck a few more times before Alfred's thrusts got sloppy and haphazard and then the beautiful boy was coming inside him. It was pleasant only from the mental associations, but in physical sensation it was strange, the feeling more out of place than the thrusting of anal sex. He gasped at the feel, his hips moving side to side in an attempt to become comfortable. As he felt Alfred's breath leave him at the completion of his orgasm, all Arthur could do was let out a small audible breath, follow by a confused moan. The feeling of having cum inside him was both arousing but one of the strangest things he's felt. It wasn't a large sensation, more at the back of his mind than anything, but still there all the same, and his brain was currently focused on it.

And then Alfred's mouth was no longer smirking at him, and ohh it was inside him, shaped into a form similar into a tube, sucking and licking the cum out of him. Arthur's tired hands gripped the sheets as he moaned almost over-dramatically. He felt his entire body shake in exhaustion and pleasure simultaneously, his energy drained from his orgasm and the thrusting. His thoughts were everywhere and nowhere as the tongue in opening thrusted further in, rubbing his walls lightly. His moans had changed to whines as Alfred finished rimming him, his noises continuing between harsh breaths.

And apparently the younger man wasn't done because that tongue brushed against his chin, cleaning off the small spot of cum that had managed to fling itself up there. Still the tongue kept moving, licking fully up his stomach, causing whimpers to escape Arthur's closed lips.

After all the glorious torture, Alfred just calmly spoke to him and purred in his ear. As teeth grazed his earlobe, he whined and flipped the both of them onto their side.

"Mmm, still want you. Too tired. Sleep." The statement was completely true. He was extremely aroused by the rim job Alfred had given him. His body probably wouldn't be short behind if they tried hard enough, but so far his anatomy couldn't handle coming so many times in one day. He felt the slight tingling associated with possibility of an erection lingering at his base, but was far to tired to do anything anyway. He liked sex, oh dear god how he liked it, as he just found out, but he needed sleep.

He smiled lightly at Alfred's laughter and flipped in the American's arms, spooning as opposed to front-on collision. Because the tangle of legs when facing each other would be too uncomfortable.

The morning came softly in through the windows, reminding Arthur that he had forgotten to completely close his blinds the night before. He groaned in groggy disapproval before deciding he wouldn't continue to sleep anyway. Alfred had ended up barely holding in the night, seeing as the boy apparently had the tendency to flail in his sleep. Slowly slipping out of the sheets and on to the floor, he almost cursed.

His arse hurt so bleeding much. Hit was radiating up his spine and causing a dull sore-ness to resonate through out his lower body. He bit back a groan of pain before walking tenderly around his room. Then he hurt the quiet sound of a phone vibrating. Picking up Alfred's phone, he quickly went to the text message in order to stop the reminder vibrating from going off. He was about to set it down before he saw the single sentence that made up the text.

'y werent u there last night, i wanted to have a quick fuck'

Arthur quickly put down the phone and tried to push away his anxiety. Probably kidding, or, maybe a past boyfriend? It didn't matter, he was with him now and it's not like he had sex with anyone who asked, right? No, it was probably just a old friends with benefits, or someone he dated.

Only Arthur had a feeling Alfred had had lots of 'quick fucks' before. And suddenly Arthur felt sick.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Alfred had fallen asleep not much longer after Arthur had, mind hazy from the pleasure and other haze inducing feelings from last night. He almsot felt bad for not warning Arthur that he had a tendency to flail or talk 'random' in his sleep. Oh well, the Brit would find out sooner or later, yeah?

Awaking in the morning, he felt hungover. groaning and sitting up in bed, the blankets pooling around his waist he looked around blearily, his eyes burning and blurry. Hissing a swear he shoved the covers off and strode into the bathroom, stark naked, leaving Arthur in the bed looking quite sick. the fleeting thought Arthur regretted what happened last night made Aflred feel a litttle sick as well, but he shoved that thought away. It wasdepressing to think about so (possibly) early in the morning. Taking out his contacts before the burning increased in his eyes he placed them back in their respective spots in the case and turned on the sink, dumping water into his face and eyes, trying to make the burning stop and wake himself up in one go.

Eventually, after a moment or two it seemed to work and Alfred took the time to grip at the sink tightly, searching his face for something, anything, in the mirror. Not a clue in the world what he was looking for, but the need to search was everpresent. Sighing at himself he stepped into the shower, turning it on cold and leaving it there, ignoring the shivers racking his frame as he washed his hair and body.

Quick Shower was quick. Not even ten minutes later he was hopping out, wrapping a american flag towel around his waist and brushing his teeth. Morning breath,he found, was gross. Combing through his hair quickly he popped out of the bathroom, not even fully awake yet, a slow waltz as he got into the middle of the room and flopped over on the floor near his suitcases. "What time is it Artie?" He groaned, covering his eyes with an arm. They still tingled, and Alfred found the feeling uncomfortable. Gaining no answer, he stood, peeking at the bed. Arthur's face was buried in a pillow again, and the sight caused Alfred to sigh softly, albeit fondly. throwing open a suitcase he got dressed quickly, throwing on some blue boxers, even bluer skinny jeans and a grey shirt. going back to the bathroom he put on some Deoderant before throwing the shirt on.

Going back to the bags he grabbed some purple footies and pulled them on. What, they were cute. And soft, and they let his feet breathe when he wore them, even in the most uncomfortable of shoes. All dressed, he crawled back into bed, grabbing his phone and snuggling into the blankets. Swiping the screen with a forefinger, messages came up, and an opened one from Gilbert popped up.

'y werent u there last night, i wanted to have a quick fuck'

Ouch. Not good. Feeling a bit anxious, he peeked out from under the blankets to look at Arthur. And poked him. Feeling lame, all he could supply was "ah..." As he did so. "So..." He started awkwardly, deeming it to early for this without coffee mixed with vodka and half a pack smoked. "You... read it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

Arthur sucked in a harsh breath at the younger boys voice. And he tried to stay calm, he truly did. That didn't stop the shaking from creeping into his voice.

His face didn't lift off the pillow as he spoke softly. "I'm trying not to be upset. It's something someone else said, and I trust you enough to not cheat on me. Just... please tell me you at least trust the people you did it with before to not be sick. Because if you didn't consider that before you-" He cut off, swallowing away the sensation in his eyes that were telling him tears might be coming.

Last night was beautiful, it was supposed to stay beautiful. Alfred made love to him, and was unbearable sweet and thought only of Arthur's own pleasure. But the thought that someone else had had Alfred before pricked jealousy into his chest, making him ready to scream and yell. But not at Alfred. He wasn't pushing the boy away, not when they had their whole lives together. So he was angry, but not with Alfred, he refused to let himself be angry with the boy. If Arthur had more promiscuous friends, he might of done the same, so there was no blaming the horny boy for having sex before him.

And that was what he kept repeating in his head, but the jealousy didn't disperse. He sucked in a shaky breath before sliding out of the bed, wincing slightly. He body was unbelievably sore, but it wasn't an excruciating amount of pain. Definitely worth it for the pleasure of the night before. Normally he would be embarrassed by his nude state, but considering what had already taken place between the too, it was little problem.

He walked over to the younger man before wrapping his arms around his neck and speaking, looking down at the others chest. "I know it's only been a little bit. But we're still engaged. And I know it's arranged, but-" Arthur bit his lip before blushing lightly in embarrassment. "I've liked you before all this. Probably along the lines of a childhood crush, where you're rude in attempts to hide the fact you attracted to them. So hearing that others had you, it makes me jealous. I'm trying not to be, I know I have no right to be, but I still am. I'm a possessive person. The things and people I perceive to be mine, are mine. I've always been this way, and I'm working on it. But please, indulge me? I just... need to hear that what we did was different than what you've done with anyone else. Anything, just, something." His voice was shaky the entire 'speech', his teeth automatically drawing out to attempt to bit at his lip. He looked up slowly, realizing he was about as close to crying as he could get without actually doing so. And that was fine, as long as he didn't cry. He wasn't some weak man who couldn't take his fiance having had sex with others.

Arthur kept telling himself that, that he stronger than being so jealous, but it was still there. His fingers tightened in the hair at the end of Alfred's neck, trying to stop himself from flinging himself at the boy in an attempt to forget all of this.

"W-would you have done it?"
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 am

He felt his heart wiggle in his chest uncomfortably and he looked down at Arthur, unsmiling at the Brit. His heart had thudded delightfully in his chest when Arthur had proclaimed he had felt something for him since childhood and almost smiled softly, until the next question came. Would he have done it?

"Had sex with him?" He didn't even think about it before answering. "Had we not gotten engaged, probably." Whelp, the day he found out and the day after he did have sex actually. Rough, angry sex, frustrated with the feelings he had been harboring for two completely different people and the possibility of no sex ever again spurring them on. Lot's of good sex though, fuck yes it was. He might've considered staying celibate, but man did his friends throw wicked parties. That and he couldn't keep his hands to himself anyway.

He hummed softly, bringing a hand up to hover over Arthur's cheek, before bringing his thumb against the skin softly. bringing his hands back to his own body and shoving them in his pockets, the very first question Arthur had somewhat asked running through his mind. "What do you mean by 'sick'?" He had wondered himself if he had trusted anyone he had slept with, and to some degree he had, so it was the best to mention that. "Do you mean... Sick sick or A sick personality?" Sexual diseases weren't fun, and he had a close call as a Freshman in High School with a cheerleader. Not the best idea, but she had nice tits and he was high.

Thank god Ivan was such a possesive bastard and warded the bimbo off with threats as Alfred leaned against him, giggling himself silly and complaining about the large amount of purple in the world. Possessive angry high induced sex then occured between the boys in the nearest empty building on campus.

Alfred had never thought he could get it on like he had in the gym. Especially with Ivan testing out his flexibility and pushing the youngers body to the extremes of Agony Mixed with Pleasure. The high from the drugs didn't last nearly as long as the high from sex did.

His breath hitched as he felt the twitch in his cock start up, the beginning of an erection so early in the morning could've been somewhat embarassing. Rubbing his thighs together discreetly momentarily solved the need for friction. Great. Please don't let Arthur notice. It would be so terribly hard to explain how he started to get it up during such a serious and not sexy conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Arthur felt his heart stop when he heard the dreaded words. He hadn't thought Alfred was that type of person. Refused to believe he was like every other irresponsible teenager with raging hormones.

'Probably'

Then Alfred asked the dumbest question he'd heard in a while, considering what the else would he be fucking talking about. He immediately smacked the hand away from his face, his bottom lip held in by his teeth as he tried to stop his anger. "What that bleeding fuck would I be talking about if I didn't mean illness? Alfred, I swear, if I have a disease or infection, or-"

The fact Alfred hadn't cared enough about him to actually think about possible consequences filled his brain, a large hyperbole of low-self-esteem. He knew by now his eyes were raging and his brows furrowed. God even knows what hour it might be, whether it was 6 or noon, but Arthur tried hard to make his words un-hearable by the rest of the household.

"I thought you were a person who actually waited for feelings before screwing with people. Fuck, I mean, was last night even that much feeling for you?! Because apparently sex is no big deal for you. I gave you my virginity Alfred!" He was yelling now, he knew it. And the worse words to shout were when his voice began to crescendo.

"You know what Alfred? Fuck you. Is there anyone else I should know about, other than that you just fuck your friends? Any slutty ex-girlfriends that still come around to get laid? What about guys who went gay just for you and wont ever let you go? Or maybe you're the person going after someone else. If I don't have a chance of you loving me, I don't want to do this. If I can't ever truly have you, then I wish I could take last night back! I don't give a bleeding shit that our mothers want us to marry, if I can't have love in it, I don't want it! I had a taste of what being loved was like, even if you were faking, and now I just can't go back." He words and sentences were mashed together in his rush to let his fears flow out. Tears of frustration were in his eyes, his angry expression keeping them from falling.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 am

The verbal beat-down hurt, and Alfred physically sprung back, resisting the urge to flinch again as he searched Arthur's face, spotting the angry, hurt and just about devastated look on his face. His heart hurt, and it hurt bad, the erection that had once had a chance to live died down quickly, and Alfred opened his mouth, wanting to speak so terribly bad but the words seemed lodged in his throat, and he choked them back down. damnit his mind hissed, kicking himself mentally. Such a stupid whore He blinked back sudden tears, his heart thumping slowly and painfully, agonizing, only for it all to fade away with a few deep breathes. His hands shook now though, and placing his hands on his hips he started talking, slowly to keep his voice from cracking and showing how hurt he felt, how he knew he deserved it. How....

"A-anything else I wanna say?" he hummed, looking thoughtful for just a moment, even though he knew exactly what he needed to say; what he was going to say. "Sure. Of course I'm clean. As Gil says 'That blond whore's -man, don't you agree that ass is fine- been around the block more than a few times' But I'm not stupid. I do go to the doctor for checkups and i tend to trust the people i screw around with. Hell, I even-" He cut himself with a shake of his head, sighing. Now he was looking at the bathroom rather than at the Brit. His hands were shaking like he couldn't believe, the urge to bring out his cigs and smoke rubbing him the wrong way. "No slutty ex-girlfriend's or guy i brought 'to the light' still pinning after me. No old flames I want to rekindle." Okay, the last was a half-truth. Since the engagement was announced the thoughts of Ivan slowly melted away, leading to the more constant thoughts of a Brit with rather vivid emerald eyes and a temper. A moment or two of silence filled the air.

His voice had gone soft, chewing at the corner of his lower lip. "Of course I wasn't faking it... I'm not that terrible of a person..." Was he? He didn't know anymore.... "I really.... I really thought I had a chance of coming to like you even more, you know? A shot at what..." he had only felt once before in his life that wasn't in a more familial way. Love.

Of course he probably just fucked things over, his chances were probably goner than He had been at Gil's Halloween party two years ago when his pants were stolen and he had to run to wherever Ivan was for safety. At least he made it to the Russian before some drunk pounced on the poor teen. Of course, the dude did wind up in an alleyway somewhere, beaten with a pipe and bleeding out, but... Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Arthur flushed in anger before his breath flowed swiftly out of him. He clenched his fists, feeling his short nails bite into his hand. His body had a slight shake to it, from the attempts to not scream, or cry, or sob. His teeth pressed together tightly, his jaw more pronounced. Suddenly, his eyes snapped upward to the brighter and blue ones above his own.

"If last night meant something... Prove it to me." He turned on his heel and stalked into his closet before the other man could say a word. His bare body swayed lightly as his footsteps were heavier in anger. Shuffling was heard from deep in the closet, things being moved and others being picked up. Arthur pushed the box out of the closet door and to Alfred's feet. He leaned against the door frame lazily, his teeth still clenched in frustration and anger. He smirked only lightly, a bitter one not at all friendly.

"Go ahead and open the box. I lied earlier, about those plugs. I have more, all of it in that box. I... have always been interested in bondage and other such things. Love me, dominate me?" With a blush covering his face, Arthur started feeling like a stereotypical bottoming homosexual, but god, the idea of being tied and pleasured to the point of agony! He wanted that. He also wanted to be stretched, but that wish was one that would be kept secret. The embarrassment of admitting that was far too much for the Brit.

"This isn't about sex, Alfred. I want to know that if there is something I wish for, you'll try to help. Luv, I want to be a part of ever parts of your life. I want to know your friends, to be able to accompany you without awkwardness. In return, you deserve to know everything about me. Ask anything, but later. D-do you know how to tie a person up into sex positions?" Arthur blushed, back from his anger and trying to keep an understanding. If Alfred and him went with this plan, to know everything about each other and love every part, problems shouldn't appear, as far as jealousy went.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Alfred couldn't help it. He was gaping, big time. An almost awkward moment of silence passed before his jaw clicked shut and his mind stopped screaming and running in circles with it. He suffered through yet another moment of silence before shifting his weight and smirking slightly, taking the box into somewhat shaky hands. His mind, which was previously telling him he needed a drink urged him to kiss the blushing Brit and he did, leaning down and kissing him eagerly, his tongue slipping into his mouth as he nipped gently at his lower lip for just just a minute, before he pulled away and smirked once again. "Course I know how to tie someone up." He twanged, just a bit, his southern accent tinted voice husky.

In his mind he was going over the words Arthur uttered, his heart pounding. Could he reveal everyone,everything to a single person? trust them, Love them, be with them? In a way possibly greater than his First Love? It kind of hurt to think of letting him completely go, ridding himself of the acts and pleasures that had happened together far after they had split as a romantic couple. But... He could see the once hazy and dark future filled now with emerald eyes and a rather sexy British accent....

Pulling Arthur to the bed he pushed him back onto it, crawling on top of him and kissing him happily, a hand going to cup his balls and rub gently at the base of his cock before going up, between them and pinching a nipple rather harshly between his fingers, imagining the sight as it stiffened up in between his fingers. Eventually, he got bored of snogging the Brit, and with a final bite to his lips, pulled away and wiggled his way off him, going back to the box, laying innocently on the end of the bed. Opening it, a blank look came over his face before his lips curved back into a mischievous and rather devilish smirk. "Well Well, Well... Look what we have here..." With a free hand he petted Arthur's hair, before his hand came back to him, going through the box rather gleefully. "Ain't so uptight are you dollface? We're definitely going to have some fun..." He purred out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Nervous shivers ran through Arthur's body as he was pushed into the bed. The excitement was also flowing through his veins, making his whimper pathetically. He felt attraction to Alfred spike when the southern accent tinted is voice. "Oh god, talk like that more!" His body was just fulfilled recently, and yet he was so desperate.

Lips crushed together, tongues intertwining to the point that saliva dripped from the corner of their mouths. Arthur felt light headed, Alfred was being a lot more forward than the previous night. And he really liked it. Arthur's mind was confused, instincts as a man told him he should be more dominating, but his body wanted to submit completely. He shook lightly, hands kneading into the larger man's shoulders, a perfect balance between doing something and continuing his submission.

Hands touched his balls lightly and he moaned lightly, a whimper intertwined into the pleasured sound. His voice seemed to gain a higher pitch the higher Alfred's hand went up his body. Gentle moans seemed to be a steady flow, and their activities had yet to begin at all.

When Alfred pulled away to grab his stash, he looked away swiftly. His face was covered in a blush, and he knew his eyes would portray just how badly he wanted this. "S-shut up. It's not exactly something you let people know. 'Hello, I have sexual fantasies about being dominated by an attractive blonde.' That would go over so well with all the old ladies I'm forced to converse with." He attempted to be sarcastic and keep his tone with a bite in it, but the words fell flat, sounding shaky.

Sitting up, despite his embarrassment, he reaching into the box and grabbed specific items. Alfred could add others, but these definitely had to be minimum. Three long pieces of silk rope, a large vibrator, a anal toy that seemed to be shaped in a cone, and lubrication made for homosexual male sex specifically in mind, which caused a pleasurable tingle.

"I want these. Anything else you want, by god, go ahead. But you need to use these. O-okay?" He once again felt frustration at his voice's inability to stay steady or strong. He laid back on the pillows again, taking in a shaky breath and closing his eyes.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3