Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm

“We decided to play nice for the wedding and all?” Alfred added onto Arthur's question, the first thought appearing into his mind spoken. It was reasonable, and a simple response like that would be all his mother needed to be satisfied, Arthur’s mother on the other hand, it was hard to tell. Their fathers wouldn’t care if anything, they would congratulate Alfred on getting the grouch to do anything sexual. Which Alfred couldn’t honestly take all the props on; Arthur had to do with a lot more in the seduction area he believed.

Burying his hands in his jean’s pockets, dressed casually in the holey jeans, Bald eagle vintage T-Shirt, black converse and his still slightly oversized bomber jacket. He hadn’t really given his apparel much thought, like usual. But what he was thinking about at the moment, he was giving more thought into it, wondering if he’d end up being seduced before the wedding, and what was for dinner.

Because god damnit, he was fuckin’ starving now. He couldn’t wait to scarf down some of his momma’s cooking and laze about after dinner, maybe sit on the front or back porch with his dad and Arthur’s and chat about something manly. Which might have included his want for a dog, once again. Dogs were amazing. Arthur in the other hand, never really voiced his opinion over cats or dogs and which is better, but Alfred thought if him like a cat person, like his Matthew, who not only had Kumajirou, if you could call that thing a pet, he had his cat Maple, who lived with Francis because Matthew spent most of the time at his place now these days.

He was brought out of his (rant) thoughts quite suddenly, in his opinion anyway, by Arthur, which caused Alfred to realize that had happened a lot today, more so, since their betrothal was announced. He wasn't sure whether he was peeved or not about it.

Back to top Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 am

Arthur laughed lightly at the boy's word before grabbing the younger's hand and wrapping it around his own.

"Love, that doesn't exactly explain the... close-ness. There is putting up with things and going along, and then there is what is going on with us now. Perhaps we could just let our mothers figure out what they wish to believe and just go along with whatever their outrageous minds come up with? That way they can stop bugging us in joy of our... well, whatever they think it is." During his suggestion, Arthur turned the American's hand over in his own to ghost his fingertips against the calloused palm. His movements suddenly stopped for a second as an embarrassed blush appeared on his face. "Good Lord-I've been using pet names haven't I? I'm sorry, I do that to many people, it's a habit."

He cleared his throat quietly before swiftly leaving the taller boy behind in his hurried pace to the dinning room. Said room was elegant and modern, a large table in the center that was rarely used and a much smaller one off to the side that sad around 6 people, both a dark red in color with white cloths over them. The smaller was the family dinning table, where as the larger one was for company, and the one they would be using today. Arthur noted the only two seats left were right next to each other- with no one else on that side. He could only imagine the trouble this might cause.

He was still carrying a slight blush when he entered through the doors, causing the two mothers to give him excited and wondering smiles.

"Oh Arthur, you look so flushed. Did anything happen?" Arthur seriously doubted that Alfred's mother truly cared if anything happened before the wedding, not with the way she said those words and the smirk on her face.

"It's nothing to worry about Mrs. Jones. Just contemplating my usage of endearing terms, which I have found I use much to freely. Thanks for your concern, however." Arthur's own mum laughed knowingly at his sentence, knowing his mannerisms and confirming the sentence true. He honestly didn't see a point in lying, that was why he was blushing after all. As he walked to his seat at the table, he found that his hand seemed far too empty.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 am

Arthur had left him pouting, a small blush spreading across his face. His nonchalant and almost idiotic response would have made his mother rolls her eyes, smiling a similar goofy smile to Alfred’s own, but so much different as well. His responses had always avoided the actual topic and that’s why his brain had been wired since he was small to do so. Anyway, his eyes were fixed on those swaying hips, crestfallen when the adorable elder teen exited his line of sight. Thank you Texas for being on his face.

Lounging outside the dining room for a bit, he pondered over the day, the different, extremely so, day. He didn’t spend very long on that. His erection was coming back, something he didn’t need whenever the fuck he decided to walk into that damned room. Growling in the back of his throat, he hit his head repeatedly on the wall beside the doors leading to the Dining room. He vaguely realized they could hear the thumps and groaned, rubbing his forehead and backing away back into the middle of the hallway. Jesus, his head was throbbing now.

But his other one, was quite, well not aroused.

Leaning against a wall, he buried his face in his hands, confused. Fuck, he didn’t know what to do. His instincts were screaming to avoid this dinner and just drag Arthur back to their room and fuck him. And then, maybe around the house, because they had to break it in and such, you know, get it used to random ‘quickies’ and such.

Taking a deep breath, he stood straight and then, well, took a step forward. He had left them waiting for what might’ve been ten minutes and maybe it was time to get his ass in there before his mother, or auntie or Arthur got pissed and came out for him. That’d be embarrassing and a threat to his manhood.

Not good.

With a deliberate, dragged out sigh he opened the doors and walked calmly and carefully into the room, eyeing the other occupants as he slowly walked over to the only empty seat left, beside Arthur. Sitting there, quickly now, his face blank except for that stupid little cocky smirk that used when he had not a clue what else to do, he folded his hands in his lap on impulse.

“So where have you been young man?” His mother asked, quirking a brow and smiling all the while. Alfred shrugged in response and cast his gaze downward to his silverware. He didn’t know what to say anymore. And now, all he wanted to do was curl up in bed and wait till Arthur was asleep so he could bring out Kyuu or maybe sneak out the window and go to somewhere interesting and unwind or even crash at Francis' place with Mattie, 'cuz damn.

This whole situation felt like Trouble, Capital ‘T’ and all.

In his silence his hand tentatively searched for and grasped one of Arthur's in his.

This entire situation might be trouble, but he'd be as happy as he could be until it all went downhill; if, when and until it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm

As a larger hand slipped around his own, Arthur attempted to hide a light blush and suppress a smile. He bit his cheek in an attempt that failed, eventually resorting to turning his head to the table.

"Oh, I asked him to move something in my closet for me. I was going to help, but he told me to go on ahead. There wasn't much room in there, and I figured we might need it with him... uh, staying in my room." He flushed further at the reminder that he had to sleep in the same room as the boy. Probably the same bed.

Fuck.

"Something which, by the way, you forgot to tell me mother. Otherwise I might have been able to make room in their myself." Arthur watched his mother pout in an attempt to make it up to her son - even though she was clearly not sorry and was up to something. Arthur almost wanted to let out a sigh in relief that the mothers weren't commenting on the issue, but instead just squeezed Alfred's hand. He still couldn't help the smile on his face at the fact he was holding the American's hand.

"Well, what has you smiling to much? I don't suppose you two aren't... a titbit close now?" Arthur gasped and glared at his mother's words, a frown appearing on his face as he blushed and dropped Alfred's hand.

"Ah, I mean- of course not! I mean, uh, we're getting along. People whom are to be married obviously should begin to get close." As his explanation continued, Arthur blushed further and used his hands to communicate the meaning of his sentences. The two mothers just kept smiling more and more as time went on. "So, perhaps we should begin, you know, acting as if we are dating or something the equivalent because I must get used to living with Alfred, and..." His sentence ran off. Arthur had no idea how to explain his insanely stupid infatuation with the blue eyed boy and has he tried and failed, his head fell onto the others shoulder as he continued to groan in embarrassment.

"Just kill me now..."
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Alfred had pouted when Arthur dropped his hand, resisting to glower at their mothers. It so wasn't cool! Now his hand felt all empty and he felt like Superman who had come near Kryptonite.

Drained, the fuzzy feeling of emptiness crawling into him and leaving him woozy.

He immediately felt his mood lift when Arthur was all flushed and rambling, without a clue what to say in the least. He leaned back in his seat and watched the show, only to sit properly seconds before Arthur's head came to rest on his shoulder and groan, leaving Alfred to try and do some damage control.

Well Fuck.

Play ignorant, oblivious blond Hero? Why yes.

"Kill you Iggy? Why would i do that yet? Might save me the troubles of doing it once we're married, but even A hero won't do mercy Killings without actual cause-yet." He laugh boisterously, making his mother sigh and shake her head, fond of his stupid antics. His Auntie rolled her eyes and gave a small laugh.

"Alright there, Mr. Hero. We get it." His mother laughed and Auntie did as well, making Alfred pull a confused look. "Get what...?" He wiped the expression away and Frowned, starting the motion to jump up and decided otherwise, not having the heart to Make Arthur move despite his act. "Chh." He settled to cross his arms. "So not cool, making a hero confused."

His mother snorted, not the least like a lady. "Alright, alright, I believe you silly-" She was cut off with a muttered "believe what?" From her son. She continued with a small smile, easily ignoring it. "Now lets dig in so you all can get ready for bed and relax." Auntie voiced her agreement, both Alfred's father and Uncle figure carrying out their own hushed conversation from across the table. The spoked words brought them to attention, and they seemed to drool at the mention of Bridgette's amazing cooking and Auntie's just as amazing cooking.

He figured Arthur's inability to cook came from his Father.

Or maybe the good cooking skipped a generation to cool down on it's awesomeness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Arthur sighed in relief at Alfred's fix of the situation, not exactly denying anything yet getting their mothers off their case. He almost mouthed a thank you to the boy but instead grabbed the younger's hand and smiled to him. He frowned when he saw what his mother had cooked required cutting with a knife, seeing as it would force him to drop Alfred's hand. He pouted before releasing the other's fingers and digging into the delicious food.

Small talk at dinner was silly, but obviously avoiding the topic of Arthur and Alfred. The fathers were supportive, but still a bit uneasy with talk of homosexual topics.

When dinner finished, Arthur nearly collapsed of mental exhaustion. But instead, the British man walked to his mother and pecked the top of her head. "I love you mum, good night. Goodnight father."

Watching Alfred do the same with his own parents-in his own way, of course-, Arthur had to suppress the need to grab the American's hand. He bit his lip in nervousness the entire way back to his large room. On his way back into the door, Arthur grabbed the younger's arm and pulled him quickly into the door.

As he attempted to gain his balance, Arthur pulled against Alfred's chest and sighed in content. "Bloody fuck, I think I have a serious problem." He whispered into the cotton of the T-shirt. "I was right next to you and I wanted to touch you so god damn bad." His lips brushed against tan skin in a desperate attempt to alleviate his need to just be with this man.

He felt the tell tale sign of butterflies and heaviness in his stomach. He knew arousal would come soon, but wanted to post-pone it. "Uhng, oh god, I wa-ant you. How are we supposed sleep in the same room? All I can think about is you. I think I may be falling in-" Arthur cut himself off with a gasp and pulled away desperately in an attempt to stumble back over his words. Fuck fuck, oh fuck. He had always known he had more than just a little crush on Alfred, but he had almost just confessed that to the boy's face. He stumbled over one of Alfred's bags and almost fell in his embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what I was saying. Forget it, it's my libido talking." Arthur ran swiftly into the bathroom and shut the door hard. He pressed against the wall and breathed deeply, trying to calm his nerves.

Fuck hormones and making his lust go sky high. He only said that because he wanted the boy to screw him. That's all. He didn't truly feel that way.

Except since he found out they were to be wed, Arthur felt himself noticing the small things around Alfred. They'd seen each other twice since the announcement, not including today, and both times he had blushed and stuttered and so many other embarrassing things. The boys eyes made his body hot with the way the shined and looked upon him. Even now, the thought made his body react, and he whimpered in need as his thoughts quickly turned dirty.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Dinner was a silent affair and all Alfred wanted to do was take Arthur's hand in his as he spent half the time devouring his food with vigour and the other pushing it around his plate with his fork, staring blankly down at the food he wished had disappeared into his mouth already, just anticipating the very moment he could leave and curl up in bed. The day's events had left him high and dry; more specifically, horny and tired as fuck.

When dinner was over, he hugged his mother loosely, pressing a chaste and quick kiss to her cheek, which she met with her own. "Goodnight my little Hero." She ruffled his hair, able to do that by being almost, if not as tall as her soon. Alfred pouted. "Goodnight momma." He whispered, bringing her into another hug. She pulled away and pressed another kiss to his forehead after brushing some of his hair sweetly. He Bid his father goodnight with a polite "Farewell father, i wish you good dreams." His father managed to clap his hand on his son's shoulder, a bit shorter than both his young wife and son. "Goodnight son." He stated blandly, drawing a little glare from his wife. Alfred laughed, pushing it off his mind, like always. His despondent father was never a new thing.

Actually, when he was young he swore he overheard a conversation held between his Auntie and his mother about how they had bets their husbands had slept with other men to escape the loveless marriages; even with each other.

He was dragged from those thoughts when his mother pointed to the door, making shooing motions and expression bright. He left in a hurry, not wanting to hang around anymore and walked to the boy's shared room in silence. That silence was broken once again when he was startled by Arthur when he pressed himself against Alfred, whispering those things that had Alfred's heart beating furiously in his chest, drawing his breath from him.

Those four words that were cut off before their time had a sinking feeling immediately fall over him, and he felt like he couldn't breath in the least.

What was he going to say....?

Arthur fled to the bathroom, leaving Alfred to sulk around the room. He hadn't had a clue this marriage would mean his chest would hurt like this, and man did it hurt. He sighed and went to his things, changing into a pair of Superman 'jami pants and removing his shirt. Glancing at the bathroom door, he saw It was still shut and sighed. Walking over to the door he paused in front of it, hand raised to knock. Faltering right before his fist hit the door he backed away, sighing heavily and walked over to one of his (Still) unpacked bags. Pulling Kyuu and Chloe out of his bag,(along with his box of 'fags' and his headphones) he went to the bed, flung up the covers and curled up under them, pausing to remove his glasses and place them and his awesome giant headphones onto the bedside table next to his phone (The box went back into his bag after a moment of hesitation and a heavy sigh. No need for Arthur to find them). That done, he pulled the blanket up over his head and snuggled up with the noseless Fox plushie and the Border collie one that was a third of the size of Fox, Kyuu as long as his arm was from elbow to wrist.

They were his faithful companions, and no way in Fuck did he plan on Arthur knowing about their existence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Oh dear god, Arthur almost confessed to Alfred. He almost told him he was falling for him. How could he be falling for him anyway? He was an obnoxious American whom has... the most beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous muscles that would move lusciously under his finger tips.

Oh god, he wasn't falling in love, he was in love. This man was so god damn perfect, even in his flaws, even with his annoying habits. He wanted this man so badly, needed this! He gasped breath in repeatedly in anxiety. Slowly, he turned his body to stare at the shinny silver door knob. He glared dangerously at the door handle, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Evil, fucking, door knob." He grabbed said knob angrily and swung the door open, avoiding the younger teen's eyes. He stalked into the dark room before cursing lightly at his stupidity. He still had to change. Blushing deeply, he pulled pajamas out of drawers before beginning to change. He pulled his jeans down slowly, to ensure his underwear didn't go with. His body bent as he pulled the clothing off his legs and dropped it onto the floor. He felt his breath quicken to the feel of someone watching him, regardless of if Alfred was even looking. He pulled his shirt of quickly before attempting to pull flannel pants swiftly up his hips. A gasp escaped his throat when he lost his balance and fell onto his ass.

"Ow! Shiit, that bleeding hurts." His eyes scrunched in discomfort before remembered himself and Alfred in the room and tried once again to get the pants over his briefs. His hips lifted in a desperate attempt, trying to pull the cloth to cover himself. He felt his cheeks blush further and further as he stumbled.

"Alfred, please tell me you aren't awake to see that stupid blunder." He frowned and groaned at the following chuckle, his eyes avoiding anywhere but his lap in hope he wouldn't see Alfred.

He could only imagine the cocky expression on the American's face, and God, he could only imagine what the boy slept in. Watch him sleep in only boxers and nothing else, his abs shown to the whole world and a slight bump where that glorious cock-

'Oh god, don't think about his penis, don't think about him fucking you', he tried so hard to keep erotic thoughts out of his head, but they crept into his brain. He could imagine how the thin fabric of his underwear would bulge under the large erection and how Arthur would fondle said erection and feel pre-come seeping into the cotton fabric.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Alfred's eyes had been glued to Arthur as soon as he exited the bathroom, blue eyes peeking out from above the covers. He was burning up, and he almost threw off the covers twice, but Kyuu and Chloe needed to be protected... yes

Protection was his excuse for not revealing them. No need for laughter.

When Arthur had his cute little failure, landing on his ass and looking sexy even like- oh god, the way he lifted his hips.... Alfred who was once muffling his laughter with the stuffed fox was now trying to ward off 'Florida's' interest in the entire situation. This wasn't cool in the least. Arthur's question earned another reaction, a laugh and then a more muffled "Yes i was awake, and it was adorable." Hopefully Kyuu would earn her stay and leave that entire statement to muffled to understand. Rolling over once, then again in bed he gave a disgruntled sigh and removed his pants under the covers, pushing them out of the bed with his foot with ease.

Practice makes perfect Francis always said. Which was creepy to think of, especially now. A humming noise filled the air, and Alfred shot up in bed, confused. Whattt?

'-I been denied all the best ultrasex'

What? Where the fuck was that coming from?

Alfred looked around blearily, giving Arthur a confused look.
what?

'I tried to consume just like a super faggot
I got some dude
How can y'all bring a muthafucka something so good he couldn't say no'

Alfred realized he was blushing brightly, a stream of swear words and mixed no's leaving his mouth and he searched in vain for his phone. Oh god no, not now. He wanted to cry.

'-You nailed me hard
I love 'em when they don't give a motherfucking shit
I could've been someone instead of falling flat upon my ass

Dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it to the tune of faggo-'

He found his phone, sliding the 'accept' button across the screen and bringing the phone to his ear, mortified.

His hello was a squeak, rushing around the room trying to avoid Arthur. Oh god, his face. Alfred felt faint, as he uttered a quiet and stutter filled "Bonjour Francis. How the fuck may I help you now"

Mortified.

That's how he felt.

----

Fifteen minutes. That's how long he had listened to Francis.

Fifteen god fucking damned minutes.

All the French bastard was doing was ranting, just ranting about random things, slipping into French every so often and forcing Alfred to translate to the best of his ability at superspeed. Alfred was irritated beyond belief.

"And So, Ivan threatened to punch me in the face and do mean things with that faucet of his if you and i ever happened again-"

"I'll break you with it myself if that does." Alfred muttered, gaining a huff.

"Mon petit amoureux, You wouldn't would you?"

Alfred huffed himself, crossing his arms and sprawling across the bed, having forgotten about Arthur's existence in the room maybe ten minutes ago, the phone had been on speaker since then.

"Ain't your little nothin' anymore." Was his snappy response.

the Frenchman huffed. "Oui, Oui I know. Anyway~ The reason I called. We're throwing a party over at Gilbert's again~ think of it is your bachelor party if you will~ Anyway, We wanted you to come of course. We'll have Vodka~"

Alfred rolled his eyes, wearing a small grin despite his tone. "By vodka, you mean Ivan."

Not that he minded either Vodka or Ivan. Both were delicious
That grin, just became perverted as he though of the past for a moment, unknowlingly showing he was fond of this 'Ivan' character amongst other things.

Francis made a noncommittal noise. "And Of course, Bring little Arthur if you wish~" That came out as a seductive purr. Alfred was reminded instantly of that fact Francis had wanted into Arthur's pants since before the engagement.

"I don't think Arthur would want to go..." Suddenly reminded of the Brit's presence again, Alfred flushed, groaning. Oh dear. He was hopeful Arthur had left ages ago. Shooting a worried look around the room, he almost cried.

Nope. Arthur was sitting in a chair, obviously listening, arms crossed and not looking quite so pleased. "But I'll ask, Alright. Tonight right? Alright bye!" He finished in a rush and groaned, burying in the blankets and flinging his phone somewhere elsewhere, anywhere.

Alfred kinda wanted to die.

Last edited by Alfred Foxy Jones on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Francis was not Arthur's favorite person, not by a long shot. Never was, and never will go higher on the 'I don't feel like killing you scale'. Frankly, he was off that scale into the zone of 'I'm about to rip off your testicles'.

The fifteen minute talk with his fiance didn't help. Especially with all the ridiculous pet names that made Arthur's teeth grind. The mention of a party caught his interest, thoroughly interested in drinking his fucking cares away.

And by cares, he meant unusually large attraction to his American fiance.

The conversation went on, mention of vodka and a man named Ivan-someone he'd have to look into, Alfred's face got a strange look-along with reference to himself.

Damn frog was still trying to fuck him. Damn it, he'd threatened his life and genitals more than enough times, you'd think he'd give up. Apparently not. And apparently Arthur was too much of a god damn embarrassment to Alfred, seeing as he hurried to leave Arthur out of the party.

"So, party, hm? Planning on going, or laying in bed like a lazy arse? And are you planning on going alone, or am I allowed to accompany you." His tone was livid, his anger and frustration clearly showing. But if Arthur was completely honest, he felt like he could cry. He had just god damn fucking told the boy he was falling for him, and the man does this. "I don't understand why you're even friends with that bleeding frog. He's revolting. I'm mostly wondering why the hell he called you his 'love'. I may have refused to learn french, but I do know a few words, and amour and it's derivatives are definitely ones I know. Bleeding fuck uses that one all the fucking time."

His language got out of hand as he almost paced the room, walking in no particular directions and messing with random objects about the room. He felt the sign of possible tears of anger, but pushed it down. It wasn't as big a deal as he thought it was, he was being a little jealous 'girlfriend'.

His arousal from earlier was clearly gone now, with both time and anger coming to the forefront of his mind. He felt like growling at his frustration with his own emotions, and honestly preferred the unadulterated lust.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. - Page 2 Empty

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Alfred seriously wished he could sink into the bed and all it's pillows right now. Arthur was absolutely livid. That wasn't good. No,no, no. No. Good at all. Not only did he sound pissed beyond belief, he sounded like he was bordering on that angry hysterical mess that led to tears. Oh fuckkk . Alfrd knew how that felt, and he felt twice as terrible because of it.

Still though, this was messed up way for his husband to be to find out about Alfred's 'dark' past. "I suppose we can go." he said in his quiet voice, getting off the bed and trying to keep calm. "it.. Shouldn't hurt to much to go" a lie. Things would turn out to be terrible at best and would promise to be drama ridden.'damn, why was he friends with them again?

Walking towards his bags he sighed, loudly. Fuck man, this was going to suck. His hero instincts were telling him to avoid this situation like no tomorrow. Such a shame he wasn't gonna listen.

Flinging his things out of his bag he searched for something suitable to wear, frowning all the while. Where the fuck...

Ah there they were. Pulling out a pair of bright blue skinny jeans, almost aquamarine in color, a tight white shirt (one that never covered his midriff and his hips) his contacts, and of course some black converse and neon green ankle socks.

Slipping Into the bathroom he removed his boxers and slipped on the pants, sighing at the fact he was going commando. Pulling on his socks and shoes he tied them loosely. Followed by deodorant and And a dab of cologne. He looked in the mirror and sighed, chewing on his lip. He looked... Okay. Not as revealing and as flashy he used to do, but still.... His toned belly is revealed to the world and suddenly' he's looking through his toiletry bag he finds his cartilage piercing and pops it back into place, along with his lip ring. (slipping yet another piece of jewelry into his pocket, no need to wear it) He licks the glossy ring in his lip and sighs again, gelling and ruffling his hair into a more just been shagged look. A little eye-liner and then he's done. Walking out of the bathroom he flops onto the bed and sighs, licking at his lavender lip ring yet again. He was screwed.

Last edited by Alfred Foxy Jones on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

It took about three seconds for Arthur's anger to dissipate at Alfred's tone. The boy obviously wasn't trying to upset him, he just seriously didn't want to go. He watched guiltily as the boy picked up his things in a very depressed way. He barely even had time to question the odd clothing choices before the boy was walking away with a large sigh.

He really wanted to just bust in there and call it off, say it was fine, he truly didn't even want to go. He could explain why he had been upset and they could sleep nicely in their bed and maybe cuddle or some other romantic shit.

It took three seconds for that idea to die after the boy walked out of the bathroom. They weren't going to that damn party, but they certainly weren't going to be cuddling.

His eyes were free of glasses, even more of an obnoxious blue than usual, probably do to the slight blue tint all contacts had to make them easier to handle. Words failed him at the piercings he hadn't even noticed were missing before, accentuating his lips that seemed even more plump for kissing and, well, certain things he had done earlier that day. The eyeliner didn't help, showing off just how much work he put into his appearance while drawing the eye to the boy's own blue pupils. He felt his breath leave him at the amount of mid-drift shown, how low on his hips the pants went, how god damn tight the jeans were. Nothing was left to the imagination, the bump in his groin was larger than average, showing off without even seeing his cock that he was blessed with a large one. No lines for his boxers gave Arthur the slight idea that he might possibly be not wearing underwear.

And that's when the Brit snapped.

It took about three seconds to throw the shirt he was about to put on his bare chest for the aforementioned useless party, and walk to the other boy and attach himself to him. Obviously the party wouldn't drown his unusual attraction to the boy, so why even try to go?

His lips found the others and immediately a tongue came out to brush the others, lips meeting a ring and making him moan at the remembrance of the boys outfit. His hands burried themselves into sandy blonde locks, disheveling them even further. He pulled the taller man's head down to meet his, simultaneously pulling the to their bed.

Their bed. That had a nice ring to it.

Arthur broke away from the kiss to speak, but mumbled his words again tan skin at the American's neck, nipping lightly.

"Fuck the party. I only was afraid you were ashamed of me. But god, none of that matters. You're going to fuck me, now." His body shook in arousal and anticipation. He couldn't wait till the wedding, not with the stupid idiot dressing like that. He was ready to have the boy inside him, stretching him, filling him. And if he couldn't have that, Arthur was going to explode. "If you have any god damn objections to fucking my brains out, I'll fuck you. Because I'm getting sex somehow, damn it. Don't dress like this again, you make me go crazy. I can only imagine how everyone at the damn party feels seeing you like this, drinking their cares away." A moan interrupted his speech as his hips thrusted forward as if a mind of their own, "Oh god, please Alfred, please."
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 am

Alfred almost laughed, he was so relieved. That and Arthur was absolutely adorable. Raising Arthur's face gently from where it was placed against his neck he spoke up. "Of course, of course. Whatever you want lovely." Trying his best to pacify the situation. Damn. Sex? He almost winced. He felt awful already, and then showing up to their parties after nice, wonderful sex with his fiancee? that was asking for foul play and sexual intimidation and all kinds of things Arthur had no need to go through.

But wait, didn't he mention no need for them to go? He cheered inwardly and pulled Arthur in for a ravenous kiss, moaning as Arthur's hips met his. Alfred slipped his tongue in between the other's lips, entering that moist mouth and rubbing against the others tongue. One of his hands went to catch a spot of drool on the side of the others mouth, and then both went down, immediately latching onto a nipple and rubbing it into a hard pebble. He flushed once he realized what he did, and his hands went downn, playing with the waistband of the Arthur's pants. His eyelashes swept across his cheeks as he closed his eyes, sighing softly. "Are you sure this is what you want?" He felt flustered, unsure if it was right to do this, still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 am

A gasp escaped him at Alfred's wandering hands, his body arching into the touch against his nipples. "Oh god, yeess." The finger was slightly wet from saliva, enhancing the touch and causing Arthur to shiver as it disappeared.
He body shook in anticipation as he felt Alfred messing with his pants, and tried to encourage it as best he could. Arthur groaned at Alfred's reluctance. "Yes, I'm bleeding sure, now get these pants off. I've had eighteen bloody years of only my hand, I want you now." His own hands frantically slipped his pants off of his legs, sliding easily with how loose they were. Especially in comparison to Alfred's.

Arthur's briefs had a obvious erection in them, the shape shown through the thin material. His breathing was heavy as he pushed Alfred onto the bed lightly, before joining him. He slipped up the younger's body and frowned at the lack of bulge in the tight pants, but considering they had only kissed, it wasn't much of a deal. Pressing his lips desperately against the others, he felt the need to growl in annoyance at the difficulty of doing so with Alfred's piercing. When he even got that was a mystery.

His legs soon found a natural position around the others hips, and a grinding motion began as their lips moved in a similar way. Gasps and moans found their way out of his throat as the movements became only slightly faster. "Ah! Alfred, I'm sorry I-Ngh!- am so needy. You mess with my fucking libido, git. Ah! Oh god, pleas-" His sentence never finished as he whimpered, his arousal finally at full with all of the grinding. The ache from earlier returned, a dull throbbing need in his behind, encouraging Arthur to be fucked.

His head flew back as his hips continued faster, moans continuously spewing, but he whimpered and stopped before he could get too close to the edge. He wanted real sex, not dry humping. Though things weren't so dry anymore, pre-come soaking into the fabric as his body readied itself for more.

Shaking hands made their ways under the American's shirt as his pressed his lips on every exposed area he could find. He stopped only to lift the shirt off the larger boy's frame, before continuing frantically.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 am

Alfred wasn't too sure about all this anymore, that is, until Arthur plea's and 'sorry's became noticed. Alfred laughed softly, "No need for you to be sorry." Was murmured softly, feeling his cock twitch with interest. What a way to start an erection. Removing his pants with practiced ease as Arthur worked on his shirt and worked a trail a kisses across all the tanned skin he could reach, occasionally drawing moans or giggles from the taller male. His once weak erection was hardening quite quickly now, rising to attention and standing proud and tall.

Alfred wished to glower at it, but Arthur was sitting on his stomach now, right in front of it, and Alfred whined a little, not that he would admit it. Reaching upward he pulled Arthur down to straddle him, and initiated another kiss, this time taking it slow and steady, his lip ring seemingly forgotten between them. His hands left there previous spot to rest on the Brit’s hips and rub circles over the bone, lazily. His eyes closed once, sighing once, pleased. He opened his eyes as he removed his lips from Arthur’s, his tongue peeking out of his mouth to lick away some mixed saliva. “How do you want me, this?” He stated huskily, heart pounding in his chest. “Do you want to ride me and do as you please, like this? Or do you want me on top of you, Fucking you into the headboard, kissing you,” At that he gave the elder a quick, chaste peck and ground his hips upward, his cock quivering behind the emerald eyed teen. “or maybe you even…” he trailed off at that, smirking slyly and letting Arthur’s wonder-brain run in circles trying to figure out what that meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 am

Arthur moaned when the pants were finally removed from the younger, revealing nothing under but his large straining erection. He felt relief flood him, afraid he wasn't enough to get Alfred up, but he mind was put at ease as a slow kiss was initiated by the one beneath him. The Brit felt his heart melt at the romantic undertones of it, feeling his body shake in excitement at the idea that Alfred may feel more than lust for him. Circles on his hips drew small movements, his body moving on instinct at this point.

Oh god, then Alfred started speaking those words and it sunk in that he was finally going to have sex with this man. He whispered out a quiet plea for Alfred to top the fuck out of him. He turned their bodies around so Alfred was on top of him. He lifted his hips to remove his underwear, only for his hips to collide with the ones above his, causing pleasure to flood his system. His head flew back with a moan and he tried to suck breath in faster but failed, still feeling light headed.

He felt his heart jump in nervousness, so desperate but feeling as if this should mean more. How did the boy feel about him? God, he didn't want to delay this, but he didn't want their first time having actual anal sex to be before either of them felt anything.

Then his mind supplied the situation in which Alfred might never love him. His eyes flew open and he felt a gasp nothing to do with arousal escape him, panic suddenly flooding him. He looked around him, as if waking up from a dream. He couldn't do this, not without knowing. He felt tears form behind his eyes at the thought of Alfred not ever feeling anything for him.

"I can't, I, God I want this but not, I can't, I-" His eyes met Alfred's in a desperate attempt to convey his feelings. His worried, his fears. He looked away at the vain attempt before whispering lowly, "I want it to mean something. You don't- so we can't, and I can't do this if I don't know and-"

He breathed deeply and quickly alternatively, as if seeing which would give him the most breath. He looked into the others eyes, a blush of both arousal and embarrassment covering his features. "What I said earlier when we walked in the door. I-i... was serious. And I can't do this unless I know if you... feel anything but lust for me."
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Alfred sucked in a deep breath when Arthur almost broke into tears, talking about feelings of all things. Alfred looked on, Astonished and pleased that this was so important to the older teen, even if it made Alfred feel a little guilty. Did that mean.... That they actually had chance to be? be? like, as in an actual couple? A love filled marriage with you know, the works? Pets, kids, cuddle nights, love-making, fights, make-up sex and everything else?

A silly grin cam over Alfred's face As his heart thumped excruciatingly loud in his chest and he pulled Arthur in for a sweet feeling filled kiss, almost hysterically so, but not so oddly pleasant. he knew he felt more than lust for arthur, he had assured himself of that already, he just had to prove that. The longer the kiss lasted the more slow and sensual Alfred took it, trying to convey the feeling he felt wouldn't be so wonderful when he would try to express in words before the 'moment' so to speak, where in a way other than marriage they would become one.

With air quickly becoming a necessity, Alfred pulled away from the other with a mournful sigh, his tongue flicking out to break a strand of saliva connecting their lips, leaving Arthur hovering above him, Alfred feeling the other's hot breath on the side of his face and making it impossiblee to ignore the almost dazed look on his face. Alfred flushed slightly, his skin peachy from the kiss burning brighter.

Alfred inhaled once, then twice more, trying to center himself and not stutter like a fool. His flushed appearance faded, and he smiled, something small and almost shy compared to his almost boisterous grins with his blinding white teeth and out-going attitude. They were also different from his sly and seductive smirks, fingers pulling at another's shirt to bring them into a rough and almost all Teeth and tongue kiss. This one, was just.. different. "I, I like you Arthur," he started, completely honest. " it's not just lust. I may even..." he trailed off there, unsure what he meant himself by that, chewing at his lip rig. Alfred and the possibility of loving again ( did he even before?) once upon a time, it seemed impossible. Now though.... Alfred could feel the heat returning to his face and almost moved to cover his face with his hands, only to find it difficult and almost impossible with Arthur on and hovering over him the way he was. He settled for releasing his lip ring from his mouth and brought Arthur in for another quick kiss, attaching his hands back to the Brit's hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 pm

After the shocking kiss and explanation, he felt heat swell in his chest, as if his heart itself was exploding at the overly-sweet cliches. His eyes stayed wide, his thick eyebrows higher than usual before the fell back into usual range and his eyelids slid down. A grin, a legitimate grin, fell on his face before he smashed his lips against the other enthusiastically, pecking his repeatedly between his words.

"Oh god, Alfred, you have no idea how much better than makes me feel. I thought-I though I was the only one in this for more than sex and pleasing our mothers. Lovely, there's something I need..." He pulled back slowly, trying hard to be seductive in his movements, pulling the younger back with him, his back slowly pushing into the overly fluffy pillow. His pupils were half hidden behind his previously open eyelids that were now sliding down his eyes. His lips felt heavy with their swollen-ness, his teeth barely showing through with how his lips naturally parted. But soon he said something, and none of that even mattered.

"I don't want just sex. Alfred... will y-you, make love to me? I'm fairly certain we haven't gotten that far yet, but... I suppose there isn't much else to call it, is there? Come 'ere, love,I need you in me." His tongue slipped out of his lips to wet them, despite the fact they were fairly moist from the previous intense kissed they had shared. He pressed his lips lightly against Alfred's in a way that was almost innocent if they weren't naked on his bed. Well, mostly naked, Arthur still had his briefs on, something that hopefully would be remedied soon. He noticed through the panic and discussion, his arousal had died down quite a bitsome, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let them go without sex now.

Not when the strange feeling of adoration, lust, and (might as well call it what it was, albeit in a small dose so far)love, were swirling in his stomach to pool at his groan in a mutual complete body longing for this annoyingly optimistic and beautiful man. His fingers dug lightly into tan skin as his arms wrapped around the others torso to bring his lips for a full yet soft kiss. It felt out of place, once again, being in such a seductive and sexual situation. Such a kiss was for cartoon Disney movies, for newly weds and elderly couples. It was a loving kiss, even if not to the magnitude that both wished it was.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

The kiss was brilliant. There was plenty of emotion in it, Alfred noted as he dutifully kissed back the same way, reminded eerily of Disney movies he'd never seen [s]Liar, liar, He loves disney movies[/s]. But, it still was missing a key factor: Lots of Love, A.k.a L.O.L. But there was some, which made it all the sweeter. Pulling away after a moment or two Alfred grinned, pleased, at Arthur and pushed the other off him gently onto the other side of the bed, and instantly sprung up, pulling off Arthur's briefs (haha, who wears briefs when you could go commando or wear boxers? Arthur.) Seductively. Alfred pouted down at the faded erection, sending a fake shocked and hurt look to Arthur before he leaned down and took it in his mouth.

Slowly of course, meeting Emerald eyes with a brightened and heart-stopping impossible shade of blue. He paused to place a sweet kiss to the sensitive head, giggling softly to himself as he felt the cock twitch with interest and start to rise again. He took the head into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the pink head and rubbing his lip ring (glistening with saliva and wet to the touch) with practiced ease against Arthur's frenulum (A funny word Alfred loved to say repeatedly after sucking cock and getting his fair share of cum on his face in the past) He took in the shaft next, all the way to the hilt of his cock, where he came up with a hand to massage and fondle the other's balls.

Relaxing his throat to make room for the growing erection was easy, rubbing his tongue against all the sensitive parts of he could reach with it was easy as well, but deciding what do do a few 'moves' from now, so to speak, was harder. Humming around the cock in his throat, he soon found himself humming to the jeopardy theme song and laughed,soon removing his mouth from the other's cock with a slick pop to laugh some more. A few giggles later, he licked his lips, removing some of the salty pre-cum from his mouth and Arthur's cock before returning the slick and hard organ to his mouth, constricting his throat around it and bobbing his head. He spent a moment or two with that, loving to listen to all the adorable sounds and faces Arthur had been making and was still making at Alfred's attention. The taste of Pre-cum was stronger now, and he could feel the organ throbbing in his mouth with the need to release.

He sighed, mournfully and removed his mouth, permanently this time. But the mournful look and pout disappeared, and he grinned. A hand was raised to Arthur's face, and he brushed his ( somewhat dry) fingers across the others cheek lightly, a ghosting of a mock caress. His hand came to stay, raised in the air, fingers angled delicately to curve towards Arthur. A Husky "Suck them well." Came From Alfred, and he chuckled a bit, his once somewhat mocking grin turning to a mischievous one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 pm

He sighed in joy at the boy when he saw the other smile, the look on his face making Arthur smile even further. But then he was being pushed into soft pillow, and that was just fine, especially when blue eyes were staring into his own, a connection seeming to continue as they forced their eyes to stay on each other's. He felt his breath stutter in lightly as Alfred pushed his briefs down his legs, off his hips and now his half-hard erection was coming out. He gasped lightly, watching on his elbows as the other pouted and Arthur didn't know whether to feel bad about this, or roll his eyes at the boy's obvious bad acting.

Oh god, Alfred was sucking him again, and lord, he was far too good at this. Their eyes met, and Alfred looks so god sexy and how was he even able to hold his gaze like that. He felt his eyes close in pleasure before he forced his eyes open to gaze into what felt like never ending pools of blue. And Arthur decided that despite how cliche he felt thinking that, he didn't give a fuck because a tongue was on his head and-

This boy must have had far to much time on his hands to get this good at blowing. It was almost an un-spoken rule between the two, even when just friends, not to ask who Alfred had been with. Arthur was sure there were some, but he really felt he didn't need or want to know. However, as lips descended on his prick Arthur felt that it must be more people than he imagined that Alfred had been with. The amazing feel must be practiced to get that spectacular.

His body shook in pleasure as tongue pressed into his erection, the lip ring Alfred had on increasing the pleasure by pressing into the skin under the head of his cock. He groaned deeply, his moans getting louder and louder before he pressed the meat of his thumb before his lips to silence the increasingly wonton sounds. The other hand gripped his head board harshly, his nails aching in pain as he unconsciously attempted to puncture the wood. And then he felt lips around his base and he felt his brain loose control completely. Alfred was deep throating him. Rough fingertips were pressing lightly into his sac, causing jolts of pleasure to burst further, his back arching seductively as his hips attempted to thrust into the wet mouth sucking him.

And what felt like ages and yet seconds later, the sucking stopped, leaving Arthur to moan in want and pleasure his mind was replaying constantly. He tried to breath slower, only for a moan to slip between his lips, the hand previously guarding his mouth now crumpled in white sheets. And then fingers were in his line of view and a demand was given, and a shiver went up Arthur's spine at that voice.

Outwardly, however, he rolled his eyes.

"I have lube, git. I'm not using spit for my first time, it'd bleeding hurt." As he got up to get said necessary item, he took one finger in his mouth regardless and hollowed his cheeks, watching Alfreds's face in satisfaction. He let the appendage go almost as quickly as he had begun sucking it before smiling and reaching into the bedside drawer. Unable to reach, he groaned before flipping from on his back to extend his arm further. The draw slid open with an awkward screech before a barely used bottle of lubricant was removed.

Arthur pushed the drawer closed quickly when he remembered other choice items in the drawer, blushing at his un-used dildos and other toys. When finally at the age of 18, he sure had hurried to buy them off the internet, but was always to scared to use said items. He blushed even further as he looked back at Alfred and stuttered, unsure if the other boy even had seen the toys, but wanting to explain if the other had. However, he realized he was on his knees in a very suggestive position and he squeaked in embarrassment, not sure if he should play it off as a sexual come on or as an accident.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Alfred had ignored (more like erased) the words that came before the moment Arthur sucked at one of Alfred's finger's, drawing the taller male's eyes to him, transfixed. It was pretty hott to see the ever so graceful and 'proper' gentlemen to suck on his finger like that, and Alfred found himself licking his lips, eyeing Arthur like he was prey and He was the Predator, a large Feline on the prowl for something innocent and so easily brea-

Okay, lets not follow those thoughts. He laughed inwardly at himself and felt Arthur Release his finger with a pop, and watched through slitted eyes as his fiancee went to fetch the lube, ending up in an incredibly sexual position. Alfred felt the lust well up him again and wrapped his hand around his cock, jerking it a few times, smirking as Arthur went on, oblivious in his positioning. Alfred spotted the toys as well, and chuckled softly to himself, to quiet to be heard by the other.

He was interested in knowing whether or not they had been used, but knowing the other, he figured they had gone untouched, Arthur to flushed and nervous and so much a virgin to even try. When Arthur squeaked, Alfred's hand flew away from his cock, his palm covered in pre-come. He gave a sigh and glanced at Arthur, and laughed. It seemed he had found out about his positioning. Alfred nodded faintly, grinning again. "Nice position." He purred, still lounging on the bed, stretching out and letting his toned muscles ripple like a cat would about to pounce on their prey. He sat up with a sigh, and patted the spot on the bed, next to him. "Now come on Sexy, Don't be shy~" He gave a little laughed, his grin fading into a more handsome little smile then the predator's sultry look. "Or Embarrassed. Now tell me about those little.. interesting objects I saw." He laughed again, A flashing sign of 'WINNER!' going across his mind as he saw his adorable Brit's blush spread. He vaguely wondered how far it would spread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 am

Arthur felt his breath catch in his throat and his blush spread down his neck. Ah, so he had seen those. Not to mention he was still on his knees, his ass in the air. Sliding down till he was sitting on his feet, he tossed the lube before hissing in a playful voice, "Oh s-shut up. I bought them as a 'Oh god I'm 18' type thing. Some people buy fags, I bought sex toys, and then never used them. I'm repressed, I thought we covered this."

Despite his blush and stuttering words, he tried to be smug and climbed into the other boys lap, by passing the spot Alfred had been pointing to him. He purposefully ground his hips into the others, pushing their erections together. Arthur obviously didn't expect that much friction, as his hands flew to the others shoulders and his hips began a rocking motion all on their own. He groaned and whimpered before pulling the other over him and putting on a-hopefully-seductive look. He lifted his hips desperately, bending his knees to switch his position to be more comfortably penetrated.

"Now I know you can finger-fuck, get too it love." He blushed at his own words, remembering that all this sexual repression had exploded today, and only today. It'd only been a few hours since they last got off, but he supposed after the repression broke, the damn was irrepairable. He took in a deep breath and situated, waiting for a finger to be pressed into his opening. He whimpered in need as he heard the popping of the bottles top.

He gasped as he felt something wet at his puckered hole, and groaned as it pushed it, stretching him. He moaned repeatedly, trying to get in breaths and every exhale becoming an erotic sounds. Arthur's hips moved to spur the younger man onward, wishing for more and more. His walls clenched, the Brit attempted to relax but failing, his hole only managing to fully open for a few seconds before it tightened again. Green eyes closed as Arthur's head flew back, a slight puff sounding as the pillows deflated minor-ly. His mind was neither working and yet running too fast, his body moving on it's own in it's need to be filled, making pleasure and uncomfortable jolts run through his nerves.

God he wanted this. He needed that boy inside him. He groaned at just the thought of the size of Alfred's cock, how it would stretch him and oh lord, this would be both the most pleasurable experience he had and one of the most painful.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Alfred laughed at Arthur's explanation, the taller male finding the response completely believable. Not only that, but it was to cute. He could imagine Arthur ordering them online, looking over his shoulder every so often, worried he would be caught. Then waiting anxiously for their arrival,worrying that his mother, or god forbid,his father noticed their arrival before the emerald eyed teen. And then of course, the moment where the were shoved into a drawer, never to be used or touched ever, ever again. The idea almost made Alfred tear up at the thought of the neglected and lonely sex toys. He was jerked from his dramatics when Arthur Clambered into his Lap, grinning his hips down and his pink and flushed erection against Alfred's throbbing and red own. A little moan passed his lips, and then Arthur shifted them both into a more comfortable position, Alfred on top, of course.

The thought almost made Alfred chuckle.

Arthur's lone statement and his flushed appearance did make Alfred chuckle, and he took the lube, popped the cap off and generously covered a few fingers, pressed a quick kiss on Arthur's mouth and pressed a finger inside the tight hot hole. The heat felt interesting to say the least against his fingers as he worked on stretching Arthur, Adding a second finger to scissor him, occasionally 'slipping' and (after a fair amount of time searching for it when he had only one finger inside Arthur) striking The brit's prostate, drawing louder moans. a third finger was added when Alfred met less resistance, and he rotated from Scissoring and thrusting a single finger (nudging sgainst the others prostate mostly) to thrusting all three fingers. After awhile, Alfred nodded in satisfaction, removing his fingers. Arthur gave a little groan, wiggling around and searching for those fingers.

Alfred gave a little laugh at that, and pressed another sweet kiss to Arthur's mouth, his hips moving to place his erection at Arthur's entrance, rubbing against it, his cock head almost greedily taken in. He removed his mouth from Arthur's and rubbed his nose against the other's in an Eskimo kiss. "You ready hun?" He asked, almost breathless. He was dying to sink his cock into the heat that would tighten around his cock, and he would-

Not just fuck, but make love to Arthur; be Arthur's First.

That made him hope Arthur would never meet Alfred's own first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Oh lord, those fingers were pressing deliciously into Arthur's prostrate, sending the strange pleasure only gained from that spot through his body. He moaned loudly at the feel, the slight stretch and fullness of having the other's fingers in him. Then the true stretching began and Arthur felt both un-comfortable and severally aroused. The combination caused for a very confused erection, unsure weather to continue being or disappear under un-pleasurable circumstances. But then he felt his hole being opened wider than he'd ever gotten it before and he felt as if he should scream in pleasure, the very idea of Alfred inside him.

But then the fingers were gone and words were spoke into his ear sweetly and bleeding hell he was definitely going to fall in love with this boy pretty soon now. Arthur groaned in frustrated need before nodding frantically. Oh god, he wanted this more than anything in his whole god damn life. Except one thing suddenly stood out that he wanted more.

He wanted to be loved by Alfred, and marry this beautiful man.

He pulled the others mouth down in nervousness, small pecks repeatedly placed on the other's lips. "I'm ready love. Take me. Ohh, make love to me, Alfred. Be my first. I want to feel you in me." He attempted to go on with erotic words, seeing as Alfred tended to like Arthur's strange version of 'dirty talking', but words escaped him as a large erection was pressed into his opening. His breath caught and he felt he would choke, the feeling of it both better and more painful than he imagined. He let out a shaking breath, attempting to relax. His breath kept getting lost in the pain, he obviously hadn't been as ready as he thought. The held breath to deal with the pain went on for a few more moments before gasped as it seemed to almost suddenly begin to lessen, his body no longer having to stretch as much to hold the cock inside him. It was like an extremely painful warm-up stretch, where after a certain point of holding the position the strain seemed to dissipate.

His breath came out heavy, and Arthur felt his eyes were wet from the squinting he had done. He blinked rapidly, looking up at Alfred. He nearly moaned at the site of the boy's erotic expression, pleasure clear in all of his features, restraint also present, warming Arthur's heart.

"A-alfred. Oh god, Alfred. Your beautiful." Arthur pulled his arms from where they had been tightly holding onto the American's torso and pulled his face to Arthur's own, hands on flushing cheeks. His lips gently met the others, a slight un-comfort from the change in Alfred's position shooting up the Brit's spine. A shuttering breath was exhaled before Arthur looked at where they were combined.

He couldn't see, be the feel of something inside him and the sight of Alfred's body disappearing from his line of vision and into his own caused him to moan and shift his hips. He grunted slightly but let out a pleasured moan. Oh, that had definitely brush his prostrate, not to mention just being stretched was making Arthur more and more aroused.

Looking down at where his erection was only at half mast from the pain of entry, he laid his head back and pushed it against Alfred's stomach. He gasped in pleasure at both the angle inside him and the friction on his cock before letting out a low moan.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Alfred could only smile happily at Arthur's erotic ramble, cutting him off as he nudged his cock inside Arthur, slipping into to that tight heat. He bit his lip immediately, biting his lip and holding back a moan. god, he was so damn tight All that preparation seemed to been for naught, if you didn't know what you were doing anyway, It seemed unbearable. To thrust into that tight heat was riding in the front of Alfred's brain, but he held back. He knew what it was like to be pounded unrelentlessly into, and he was not going to put that adorable Brit' of his through that. He waited a moment or two for Arthur to adjust and relax somewhat before he pulled out a bit and thrust back in, striking against Arthur's prostate. Arthur moaned in response, and Alfred grin, repeating the motion slowly a few times before picking up the pace, moaning at the feeling of Arthur tightening and loosening up around Alfred's cock.

As Arthur pulled him in for a kiss, rubbing his cock against Alfred and changing his positioning, allowing Alfred to thrust deeper in Arthur, which he did so happily. Alfred kept the kiss up, thrusting faster now, feeling the throbbing of his cock, the slick heat around in and the pounding of his heart and Arthur's. One of his hands came in between the two boys and wrapped around Arthur's cock, jerking him off with a lube and pre-come covered hand with easy, fluid movements.

Time skip, ngh, maybe twenty minutes

The sounds fill in the room where the slick sound of Alfred's hand around Arthur's beautiful, weeping cock, their shared moans and groans and the sound of skin against skin As Alfred thrust (almost) mercilessly into Arthur now, the restraint gone as he kissed the boy hungrily, striking his prostate head-on with each thrust, creating a chorus of moans. He was close, but no way was he coming before Arthur. But he would digress later to himself that the only reason he was going to come so soon was that Arthur was just so beautiful and so fucking tight even still, a tight heat that had almost made in come right then and there when he had first entered the virgin.

He gave a little chuckle at that thought and slipped his tongue inside the other's mouth again, thrusting his hips against Arthur's sweaty skin, making a quiet slapping noise, and his cock deep inside Arthur holding back the need to cum and Fill Arthur up to the brim with his sperm, taking great pride in how it would ooze out slowly, trickling down the other's hips and claiming Arthur as his own. "You... In or out?" He said breathlessly, moaning as Arthur tightened around him again. He barely made out the question if he was allowed to come in, or out. At that, he thought of Arthur, his face and chest and his stomach covered in Alfred and his own cum, and Alfred moaned again, his throbbing cock a being a hassle in the american's somewhat screwed ideals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next