Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy!

3 posters

Go down

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Empty Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy!

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello, my fellow perverts. I bet that some of you clicked the link because of the "R18". It's cool, bro. I get it. I would, too. I am renowned for my pervertedness on this RPG, however.

Wow, that sounded creepy. Let's take it back a notch.

These are some of my doodles and "art"... if you can call it that. Some of them are related to the RPG (specifically mine and Assi's RPG) and some are just from late-night moments of maddness when I decided it'd be a good idea to draw something. Basically, I haven't had the guts to post this on my Tumblr or LiveJournal (just because I know that some of my irl friends might be able to see them) and I was getting sick of seeing them on my computer, knowing that some of the ones I like might never get seen by anyone else.

You'll notice these get prgressively better as you go down (sort of).

So, here. Enjoy and comment, maybe? I'll probably put up another load sometime.

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Rockfinished
Inspired by the Jubilee concert. Weirdly enough...

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Deal
This is a little crappy but it's sort of from mine and Assi's RP

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Kat
Ukraine! Otherwise known as Katyusha. Again from mine and Assi's RP. I thought that, because she's a little scatty, she'd have to have her wedding ring on a chain!

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Arthur
Can you tell who's my favourite yet? This is old.

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! General
Old and bad but it's Arthur again!

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Hamburger
First time I ever drew Al XD

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! SurLaPlage
Aha... this is a little random, I know. This is from an old France RP blog I had. But I thought that at least /someone/ would enjoy it. Promise there's more USUK down below!

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Twat
Again from the RP. Arthur has this t-shirt and one that says "wanker", thanks to his brothers

All the couples (so far) in mine and Assi's RP - some of these are kinda' bad!

Eheh.

It's alright, Arthur. Your penis isn't that small, we promise

This isn't like my normal style for, like, faces but enjoy Alfred's abs
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Empty Re: Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy!

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 pm

AHHHH! ; u ; Deaaaar this is so amazing! Like seriously! I've told you how much I liked these drawings when I saw them but there's some you've been hiding away from me WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE! >:C

I adore those bottom two pictures, especially the one of Arthur! Holy crap! I'm in love! <3

Since I can't literally hang it up on my room wall without my dad questioning me, I'll just save these pictures instead. uwu
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy! Empty Re: Mister's doodles and, uh, "anatomy studies" - R18 and image heavy!

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Ahhhhh, thank you! I’ve already said it a bajillion times on Skype but thank yooooooooooou <3

And… I shall hide no longer? Lol.

I like the last two the most, too. They probably took the least amount of time, too, ironically.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 am

LOLOLOLOL first Alfred picture made of derp.

Nyuuuu Arthur, your penis fell off >A< *comforts crying Arthur*
I think this should be the official user R18 fanart thread lolololol

And you are awesomesauce
and Assi should start posting on OTHER THREADS AS WELL WHERE MISTER IS NOT INVOLVED
yanno, for a chance Mister even said happy birthday to the forum but Assi didn't u_u
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 am

Sorry, dear. I'll make sure to post on more threads. <3 I didn't even realise the anniversary, honestly. I was busy with exams at that time. But I'll find other threads to reply to. :3
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:40 am

Thank you, I'm glad I'm awesomesauce.

I actually asked Assi to take a look because there's stuff from our RP in there and I thought she'd like to see it. Soo... yeah.

May I ask what you mean when you said "this should be the official user thread"? I'm afraid my brain is a little fuzzy and it's not sinking in orz
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down