Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Alfred thought about this for a moment. "Yeah," he agreed, "you're probably right..."

“I hope I get to see one… It’s bad I would actually consider breaking rules to go in there and see one…”

Alfred laughed at Arthur's blushing face. "Well," Alfred said with a small sigh, and clapped his hand on Arthur's shoulder, "maybe we could figure something out for you to see one... one day." He added with a wink. He smiled down at Arthur, and Alfred realized, he liked seeing Arthur like this. The Arthur that wasn't afraid to let his emotions let through when he thought about something he loved. As he pondered over this thought, he heard groups of students behind him, heading towards their classes. He checked his watch. Only a few minutes until class started.

"Hey, Artie," Alfred said, trying to draw Arthur's attention away from the forest, "Should we get goin'?" He pointed his thumb behind him, over his shoulder, towards the greenhouses. Surprisingly, Alfred didn't really want to go to class just yet. Well, that wasn't all that surprising, but what was surprising was the fact that he would much rather stay here and lie out on the grass and listen to Arthur talk about why he loved unicorns so much. It sounded so very much more inviting to Alfred at the moment, but if Arthur really didn't want to be late to class, Alfred thought, they should probably head up there.

On the way up to the greenhouses, Alfred thought about how Arthur's face lit up completely at the thought of the unicorns. It made Alfred smile, just thinking about it. When they reached greenhouse 3, Alfred pulled the door open, let Arthur pass through, and as they both walked inside, the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts!

Post by Preffy~ Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm

"maybe we could figure something out for you to see one... one day."

Arthur grinned a little at that, and laughed a little at the wink that followed...god knows why. He was still totally confused as to why Alfred was being so nice about all this, and not... well you know, laughing in his face about it.

A horde of students were now making their way up to the greenhouse, and Alfred pointed out that maybe they should carry on up.

"Alright then, lets go!" He replied simply. As they walked up, every once in a while Arthur would glance at the other, trying to figure him out. It was as if he were walking and talking with someone new, an imposter maybe? Alfred had a twin brother didn't he? Maybe this was one of those twin swapping things that you read about in stories. Arthur laughed quietly to himself at the silly idea, then immediately thanked Alfred for opening the door as he walked through to the lesson.

Try as he might to concentrate on the lesson, half of his thoughts were centred around Alfred. What was he really like? What were his interests? (apart from the obvious) Why did Alfred keep looking at him in such a gentle manor these days?.... Why the bloody hell did he keep thinking of him?

"Mr Kirkland, please watch what you are doing!" Professor Sprout's voice cut across his thoughts, Arthur looked down, his face turning red as he realized he had nearly squashed the poor plant. "Sorry Professor" He mumbled, then carried on with the task, paying complete attention.

The last lesson they had had to contend with that day was History of Magic, and of course most of the class had to fight to contain their interest as the ghostly Professor Binns droned on about some goblin war. Arthur, himself, wasn't entirely sure. Of course he took notes and would re-read them later, but he was sure that most had given up early on, as usual he had to poke those nearest to him to get them to pay SOME attention.

The first day of lessons ended, getting out of that classroom was like a breath of fresh air.

"Bloody hell, I know i'm top of the year... but even I can't stand that lesson!" Arthur complained, he had walked out of the class with his friend Robert, who had agreed and had made some comment that the lesson needed life put back into it (no pun intended, he had added). Arthur had briefly noticed Alfred surrounded by his friends as he was leaving, and had nodded towards with a smile, then carried on.

For now he had homework and prefect duties to worry about.

(( I hope this makes up for lack of reply XD))
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Once they were both in the greenhouse and at their own stations, Alfred began working on their assignment. He was trying hard to concentrate on what he was doing when he let himself look up. Unfortunately, he looked right up to see Arthur's face. Alfred thought he looked a bit distracted, which was peculiar for Arthur. Then Professor Sprout yelled at him and the moment passed. Alfred went back to working on his plant, which wasn't looking all that great.

After practically killing his plant in Herbology, he followed his friends to History of Magic, which was most definitely everyone's least favorite class. Luckily, Alfred could easily pass the time by dozing off because the teacher, Professor Binns, never really noticed much of anything going on in his classroom.

After the bell rang, Alfred followed his friends out of the classroom. They were talking about something that Alfred was only half listening to, mostly he was just zoning out. Then he saw Arthur walking with one of his friends and he saw him nod towards Alfred and gave him a smile. Alfred smiled back enthusiastically before Arthur walked off with his friend. Just then Alfred's friends came up and stopped right in front of him.

"What's with you and Kirkland?" John asked. He looked very serious. Unfortunately, Alfred was not one to read the atmosphere much.

"We've decided to become friends," Alfred said happily. John looked unamused.

"Look, Al, this is a very important year. You can't just go around pretending to be friends with people that you were enemies with before... It's just... not normal." Alfred just stared back for a moment before answering.

"We're not pretending. We really are friends now." He pushed past John and Peter and walked down the hall. Forgetting about how weird those two were acting, almost immediately, he remembered that he still needed to make a date for quidditch tryouts. He hurried off to the common room to post a note.

((Haha, its fine :) I hope this makes up for never being onnnnnn...... XP))

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Before Arthur got back to the common room, he had seen Alfred run past in a hurry. He shook his head. 'Always in a rush', He had thought, but proceeded to head in the same direction.

When he had arrived back into the common room, he noticed Alfred busy with something already. Now wasn't the time for arrangements to be made he guessed, so instead decided to start on that damn dream diary for Trelawney.

He scowled at his friends who didn't take Divination, therefore didn't have dream diaries to write and instead sat playing wizard chess, grinning at his misfortune.

"Gits" He said, loud enough so they would hear. Putting quill to parchment as he tried to think up acceptable.

Much later on, realizing the time, he cleared up his homework. Now was time for his prefect duties start, making sure no younger students were walking around the halls. He muttered a goodbye to the other two and headed towards the door, as he passed the notice board he saw the newest note for the Gryffindor quidditch team, such a small piece of parchment... but it still managed to stand out. He smiled and headed out of the common room.

The halls at night were quite eerie, even with the candles lit, it was just much too quiet. As he walked down the hall, the silence and the constant flickering of the flame had him completely on guard. He took his wand out of his robe pocket and muttering 'lumos', the hall was much brighter.

He was now aware of quiet talking, laughing even. Arthur sighed, not really sure where it was coming from. "First night and already someone causing trouble" He said, quietly. It wouldn't be anyone else patrolling, nor would it be peeves, it was much too quiet to be him. "Show yourself please, whoever you are!"
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 am

Alfred was hurriedly writing a note for quidditch tryouts. He was so busy writing he didn't even notice Arthur walk in and sit with his friends. When he finished writing out the announcemtn for tryouts he posted it on the bulliten board. He knew he should do some homework but he hadn't flown his broom in a while, so he thought he'd go down to the quidditch pitch to have some fun.

Alfred had been flying for a long time before he noticed how dark it had gotten. He decided to head back up to the school. The hallways were dark and creepy so he tried to walk as quickly and quietly as possible. He was almost to the common room when he ran into someone. It was Jennifer. She was a very pretty girl in their year. Alfred apologized for running into her and helped her up.

"It's no problem," she said with a slightly embarrassed giggle. Alfred smiled. British accents sure were amazing, he thought to himself. They started talking a bit when Alfred heard footsteps and he remembered where they were. In the middle of the hallway at night when they should be in the common room. He grabbed her hand and pulled her around the corner. He put his fingers to his lips to tell her to be quiet but her face looked so ridiculously shocked that he had to laugh at her expression. She began laughing too and they were holding back fits of giggles when Alfred heard someone's voice.

"Show yourself please, whoever you are!"

Alfred came around the corner slowly, pulling Jen with him. Alfred suddenly realized it was Arthur.

"Oh! Hey Artie! It's just you! Good! I thought it was someone really scary, but I'm glad it's you because anyone else probably would've given me detention or something!" Alfred laughed loudly, not really noticing that Arthur was not joining in on his laughter.

(YAYY!!! I finally posted!!!!! Hoorahh!!!! Sorry for taking soooooooooooo long!!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:06 am

Why was he not surprised that it was him causing the trouble already?

As Alfred laughed loudly, Arthur was eyeing the situation looking thoroughly unamused; Alfred with his broomstick, holding hands with the girl. Lewis, Jennifer Lewis. Fifth year Gryffindor. Arthur ‘tsked’ and rolled his eyes.

“Really,” He began, in an exasperated tone, “You couldn’t wait one day to start showing off to the female population of the school? You might not mind getting into trouble, but getting another student into-"

Jennifer was trying to get his attention as Arthur apparently deemed to blame Alfred for them both being out after hours. "Yes Lewis? What's wrong?"

"Well, it's not Alfred's fault I'm out after hours!" She said, her face now blushing. "I was just- It wasn't his fault! We ran into each other just now. So don't blame Alfred, if there's a detention for Alfred, then there's a detention for me!"

'Oh how cute! One of his followers' Arthur thought, annoyed already. "I won’t be giving either of you a detention this time, Lewis! (The renewed grins on their faces caused a twitch) BUT, 10 points from Gryffindor. Each, for being out after hours”

The look on Alfred’s face made him feel more guilty then he should have done. And made him briefly wonder if he’d been too harsh.
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Alfred was relieved Jennifer had spoken up but felt shot down when Arthur had said that both of them would lose ten points for being out late. Alfred's face fell and he let his hand slip from Jen's.

"Oh, I see," he said sadly, "Sorry Artie, I just lost track of time is all. Promise it won't happen again."

Alfred looked over at Jen apologetically.

"Sorry for getting you in trouble, too," he added to her.

"Oh, it's no big deal," she said, much less unhappy than Alfred. But her positive attitude seemed to lighten Alfred up a bit. He smiled slightly at her then looked back at Arthur.

"Sorry again, Artie. We'll just head back now. See you later!" He walked past Arthur and turned back to see if Arthur was watching them leave. He gave a little wave to him before grabbing Jen's arm and pulling her back to the common room.

Once they were in the common room, Alfred said goodnight to Jennifer before heading up the boy's staircase. Jennifer blushed deeply before giving a small "goodnight" back and quickly heading up the girl's staircase.

The next morning, Alfred woke up later than usual feeling well rested. He went down to breakfast and saw Arthur already there. He sat down across from him and started piling food on his plate.

"Hey," he started, "Sorry about last night. I honestly didn't know it was that late!" He laughed slightly, hoping Arthur would forgive him about last night's events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

As he had watched them leave, Alfred turned back to give him a little wave, he raised his own hand hesitantly to wave back but Alfred had grabbed Lewis's arm and left. His own hand had dropped back to his side.

After they had left, it was just him in the eerie silence again, and so he had continued his prefect duties. Nothing else presenting any trouble that night.

It was still quite early when he arrived in the great hall next morning, so not many students were seated here yet. Sitting down at the Gryffindor, he poured himself a much needed cup of tea and buttered a few crumpets to munch on for breakfast.

He sat eating quietly until Alfred sat opposite him and started piling food onto his plate and apologised for his late night outing.

"Don't worry about it!" He said, eyeing the pile of food with disgust. It was way too early for that. "Try not to lose track of time though eh? Certain other prefects (a scowl directed at the Slytherin table) will do more then take points. Gladly I'm sure"

Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

As Alfred shoveled food into his mouth he noticed Arthur look over at the Slytherin table. He swallowed loudly then looked over, too.

"Yeah, you're right," he agreed, "I sure am glad I ran into you. But in all honesty, I should've come in sooner. But when you're flying out there you just kinda lose track of time, you know?" Alfred smiled as he thought of his great ride the night before.

"But anyways, I'll try to be more careful from now on, okay Artie?" he smiled and gave Arthur a wink before going back to his breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:08 am

Arthur twitched and hid his face behind his cup. Over the previous year, he had been surprised that he had started reacting in such a way whenever he saw that wink.. No matter how much they argued.

“Yes well, not that anyone should be afraid of those little snakes anyway!” He said, composing himself and taking a sip of tea. “But I’m sure even you can avoid giving them any reason to think themselves important enough!

He placed his cup back on the table, grinning a little as he did. “But, speaking of flying, since our disagreeing fellows aren’t here to berate us for talking, maybe now we should arrange our private lessons?”

Private lessons, indeed! He made it sound like some sort of secret affair. He grabbed a piece of toast and buttered it as he continued talking. “ So, we need a suitable day that doesn’t interrupt my prefect duties and your practice. Evenings wise, I only have prefect duties Monday and Friday. What of your practice?”
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Alfred looked confusedly at Arthur as he turned slightly pink, but then he smiled.

"Yeah, we're totally gonna beat 'em at our next match. I'll make sure of that!" Alfred pointed his thumb at himself importantly. Then Arthur mentioned their lessons and Alfred remembered why he and Arthur seemed to be getting along in the first place.

"Oh, right, the lessons. Well, I was thinking of setting them up for Wednesdays and weekends, so I guess Tuesdays and Thursdays would be good," Alfred stated and then smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 am

Arthur chuckled as Alfred made claim to his first quidditch win, but didn't say anything. Quidditch wasn't a strong point for him after all.

He chewed quietly on his toast as Alfred listed off the best days for their lessons. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Both were good days, avoided both of their own commitments and it left him his weekend for studying.

"Alright, Tuesdays and Thursdays will be good enough!" He nodded, "How about Tuesdays for my erm.. lesson and Thursdays for your studying?" Arthur suggested, still refusing to admit his weakness. But also refusing to add his afterthought of 'at least then you get some kind of break from flying'.

Much too embarrassing
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum