Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Game of Love and War

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Game of Love and War - Page 3 Empty Re: A Game of Love and War

Post by Dr. Jones Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Alfred stared straight at the startling green eyes dead on for a few moments. He could feel the other getting uncomfortable by the stare though the Arthur refused to back down. Ah, green is a really pretty color, the young devil thought to himself, more so on a pure angel.

“Nothing important,” Alfred finally answered as he got up from the couch. The devil strolled over to the fridge and pull out a few bottles, grinning like he usually does. “I just want to get to know the angels and you of course. You know angels are rather rare where I come from. This is my first time seeing one. Could you blame a young devil like me for being curious?”

As he was talking, Alfred had set up the nearby table with several bottle of alcohol and fruity juice and soda; not unlike a mini bar. “Want anything to drink?”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

http://lostdonut.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Arthur blinked and watched the other with a confused gaze when he answered and got off the couch. He was even more confused when he started getting drinks out and did he ever stop smiling?

"Angels are rare where ever you come from. Not many leave and wander around the human world, expecially not anywhere near where the devils live." he huffed in reply. It was true, not many angels left their world to walk around except for those who brought back human wares and others who liked to wander round. Arthur had seen plenty of things when walking around and England was by far his favourite place to visit. He was one of the angels that commonly went out into the human world.

Arthur eyed the drinks all set up on the table. There was a good mix of differnt beverages there and no matter how much he really needed a drink it would not a good idea to get drunk here (He could handle a few drinks. He was definetly not a light weight at all) "Just something small please."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Alfred grinned, his hand skillfully mix together a simple combinations of 2/7 vodka and 5/7 orange juice. He shook the concoction in a silver cocktail shaker with plenty of ice. Blue eyes never left the emerald as the devil shook the drink in an invisible beat he was so familiar with.

The drink was transferred into a clear glass cup either a large cube of nice before handed over to the angel. “I’m surprised.” Alfred replied with his hand stretched. His voice filling the room that was previously silence since the sound of liquid and ice against steel had stopped. “I thought you would have refused the drink or at most get a glass of water. I thought angels don’t drink.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Arthur was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat and did a funny explodey thing in his chest at the sight of the grin. He blamed it on the fact that maybe he should of gone for just water or not asked for a drink at all. Although watching Alfred mix the drink and then shake it was oddly... mesmerising. Coupled with the fact they had not broken eye contact yet. Alred's eyes were just so blue. Like the sky that he liked to fly aro- Okay, Stop. Right. There.

Arthur reached out and took the glass when it was offered, finding Alfreds voice loud in the silence after the sound of the drink being shaken. "Common misconception. Angels do drink. Just no as excessivly and even if you are a devil it would be rude of me to not accept a drink while I was here." Arthur scoffed in reply.

He tentivly took a sip of the drink.

It was good... So he took a few more and raised an eyebrow. "You're not going to get yourself one?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 pm

“I wonder how a drunken angel acts like.” Alfred mused to himself out loud, with a chuckle before taking a nice swing of the bottle of vodka. The devil let out a long sigh of happiness before fixing himself up a mix drink of more vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and grapefruit juice; adding more vodka than perhaps is called for.

The room was once again filled with the sound of ice and liquid crashing against metal as the same routine was repeated. The young devil hummed lightly as he finishes pouring the drink for himself. He took a test sip before nodding; satisfied with the taste.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Arthur once again watched as Alfred made another drink; this time for himself. When it was shaken in the mixer Arthur couldn't take his eyes of it. He could feel the vodka in his drink starting to affect him, giving him a pleasent buzz, and the shaking of the mixer was fasinating to watch, his eyes following the motions it made.

When the drink was poured and Alfred tested it to see if it was alright Arthur swallowed and took a bigger drink of his own. "Thats an interesting drink you made there."

Hopefully if Arthur kept asking questions Alfred would not notice his staring.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm

“Really? It’s very common in the human world.” Alfred replied, taking a long sip of the bright red and orange drink. His tongue dart out to clean off the excess that had lingered on his upper lips. “It’s called “Sex on the Beach”, wanna try?” The devil offer the drink out to the angel casually.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

"When I am in the human world I dont frequent vicinitys that sell that sort of drink." he replied "Not that I drink that often anyway."

The angel was definetly starting to feel the effects of his drink; his head felt a bit heavy. Maybe missing out on eating all day like his usual habbit was was not the best idea.

A light blush spread over his face when he saw the devil lick the excess of his lip and the name of it did not help. Unable to speak from a sudden lump in his throat he nodded at the question.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm

“You angel can’t hold you’re drink or something?” Alfred commented though he still handed his drink over. “Your drink is man light, and you already look like you’re half way drunk.” The devil let out an amused chuckled, finding Arthur cute with his pale translucent skin flushed red around his cheeks. He knew that the stiff angel is definitely already under some influence of the alcohol if he actually agreed to try his drink. Alfred had expected the angel to out-right refuse, and squeeze in some kind of insult while he’s at it.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:05 am

Arthur grabbed the drink and stared at it for a momement; he had no idea why he agreed to the offer of trying it.

"We can handle our drinks just fine thank you very much. I have just not eaten all day is all. We are not a bunch of light weight ninnys like the humans you see crawling around with their underpants on show, sometimes not even wearing them."

Now he had the drink in his hand he really had no excuse not to try it. Resigning himself to at least trying it he brought the glass to his mouth and took a small sip. If he was honest the drink tasted fantastic. "It's not great or anything." he replied before holding it out for the devil to take back.

When the glass was taken back Arthur couldn't help but notice their fingers brushed slightly.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:09 pm

There was an electrical shock when their fingers brush each other, almost causing him to spill the drink. Sapphire eyes stared into green, questioning. Arthur stared back at him, answering his question. He felt it too. Alfred laughed off. It’s most likely just static; unless that always happens when a devil and an angel comes in contact. It makes the blonde curious to test out which is true.

“Oh really, your expression when you drank it suggest otherwise.” Alfred chuckled as he took a good long drink from the cup, purposely choosing the area where the angel’s lips had rested earlier. He knew that the other would be watching, and he wanted him to. The young devil wasn’t sure what his own intentions were, but he tried not to question it; just pass it off as another harmless flirt that he knew would get Arthur ripped up.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Arthur decided that the shock was from static. It was not like his whole hand was tingling slightly from the touch.

Arthur did infact notice that Alfred drank from the glass where he himself drank some. He didnt know why that made him feel too hot in his suit, but it did. However he refused to loosen his tie no matter how suddenly restricting it felt.

Alfred, he deicided, must be delibertly trying to rile him up. Arthur could not help think of the word 'flirt' with what Alfred had been doing all day.
Arthur would never admit it was working.
But he couldnt keep his eyes off Alfreds mouth as he drank.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 am

Alfred could feel Arthur’s stare burning into him as he drank liberally from his glass. It didn’t take him long to down the drink, loving the feeling of the cold liquid burning a path downs his throat before settling warmly in his stomach.

Seeing that his cup was empty, the devil quickly fixed himself his second drink of the night, keeping it simple this time; adding equal amount of Vodka, Kahlua and Tonic water, stringed together in his glass over the large cub of ice.

“Well then,” Alfred back down on the couch from before, his long legs stretched out to their full length as he make himself comfortable. “Since you’re here and all, why don’t you tell me a little about what’s it like being an angel. I was always curious about that, but…” The young devil let out a light chuckle. “It’s not every day that an angel comes and visits me,” the blond paused in favor of taking a sip from his drink, “ alone in my room.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 am

'He has really nice legs' was the first thing Arthur thought when Alfred sat down and stretched out on the couch. Promptly after was a 'What the fuck am I even thinking?!' before he focused on Alfred's face and tried to work out what the devil just said.

"What it is like... being an angel?" he frowned as he thought over it for a moment. It was a really odd question. "It would be hard to describe. Being an angel is... normal for me. It would be like an elephant asking a-" here he waved his hand around trying to think of a suitable comparison "-monkey what it is like. Angels and devils are completely differnt."

"Don't look to much into me coming here. You have pestered me all day and pretty much invited me yourself. I only came to see what the hell you wanted from me." was the snapped reply. "But if ou must know what it is like being an angel, its good enough. It is peaceful in heaven most of the time and people get along without to many disagreements."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3