Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Filling in words for the title!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Filling in words for the title!  Empty Hello! Filling in words for the title!

Post by Queen of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 9:00 am

So. . .on live journal I'm cabby367 (punkyartie for tumblr) though I don't post much on LJ. Just stalk. I am the Queen of Spades here on facebook and I'm so glad I found someone to RP it with me, I love this AU. ;; It's so much fun.

I've RPed for about 4 years in various fandoms, the main ones are Riza in FullMetal Alchemist, Near in Death Note, Arthur in Hetalia as well as a Civil War era Alfred (I love the american civil war >w>)

I live in America in the midwest and go to college there (almost done with my first year, what what!) and am about as white as you can get. My family is made up of recent immigrants (just a few generations) from Poland, England, Germany, and Sweden. So I'm really white ;w;.

And. . . I have a weird sense of humor. Like. . .really weird. You guys don't want to know.

So. . .yeah.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Hello! Filling in words for the title!  Empty Re: Hello! Filling in words for the title!

Post by King of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 9:31 am

How weird? Hehehe
Welcome, dear! Your blood is a glorious mix XD
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Hello! Filling in words for the title!  Empty Re: Hello! Filling in words for the title!

Post by Queen of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 9:34 am

Uhh. . .like, I'm kind of a really bad person. XD

And. . .ahahahaha thanks. XD I just wish the sun wasn't my mortal enemy ;;
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:19 am

I've always wanted to visit the midwest. : D Nice to meet you! : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Hello! <3 It's a pleasure to meet you! ;u; I've been stalking your RP with the King of Hearts, and I must say, your Arthur is really darling. I adore how you play him, and can't wait to read more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 4:23 pm

@Britannia: It's so uninteresting it will make your head hurt. Literally. Unless you like farms and cows.

@Boss: Oh, man ;; Another stalker? You guys. . .I can't even. . ./nervous now.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

I don't know it's always seemed peaceful to me. Although the place that I grew up in had a lot of cows so probably wouldn't stay long if that was the case. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed May 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Heya~

*will be stalking your threads >u>*

... I also love Civil War Al. It's such an interesting period in American History.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 2:46 am

You're Queen of hearts character is really adorable. I instantly fell in love with the way you described Arthur.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 5:46 am

Britannia: Ugh it's so boring and it rains. Always.

Lord: Ohnoes. Guys. DD:

President: GUYS PLZ. YOU'RE GOING TO FREAK ME OUT NOW WHAT IF I MESS UP. XD
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 7:57 am

Calm down XD Remember, you're a queen, queens don't mess up! Besides, you're adorwuble
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:18 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :D I'm like in love with your AU so (not to sound totally creepy) I'm likely to stalk it from time to time.

You and your King are both adorable together. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat May 07, 2011 10:08 am

@Queen: Your king is right. Plus I think you're an amazing Queen. So no need to be nervous.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down