Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Market

+5
Angel Arthur
Arthur the Ripper
Wanda
Assistant Jones
King of Spades
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Market

Post by A newbie Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 am

Hmmm. Could you perhaps ask the Witch Hunter!AU Arthur if they're still active? If so, I'll apply for the Alfred position; otherwise, I think I'll apply as an Arthur for a new AU, if that's all right.

A newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by A newbie Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 am

Ah, sorry, I actually changed my mind *hits self on the head for being a derp* I think I'll apply for a new RP.

Universe: Fae Wars (Or something... I fail at coming up with names)
Name: Changeling Arthur
Sample:

Panicked green eyes stared back at Arthur from the ornate mirror above his dresser. Everything was in place; the same sandy blond hair, lightly built and rather frail-looking body, pale skin, the huge eyebrows that no amount of fussing by the maids and tsk-tsking by his mother would fix.
Yes, everything was the same... but something was there that shouldn't have been. Slowly, Arthur reached behind him, not taking his eyes off of his reflection for a moment.
His trembling hand met something soft and petal-like, but unmistakably warm and alive and inexplicably, horribly, terrifyingly part of him.
"Wings," he breathed, and stood there for a short while, examining the new growths from every angle. From what he could see (they were rather small; most likely not yet fully grown), with the edges tapering off in a way that reminded one vaguely of some sort of leaf. Their colour deepened as it approached the centre, going from a blue-green to the same shade of emerald as his eyes. They were beautiful, exotic, and otherworldly.
And most importantly, they marked him as inhuman, despite what he had grown up believing all his life.
This can't be happening. Fae and humans had been at war with each other for centuries; any child knew that the magical folk were inherently evil and the sworn enemies of all who lived in the kingdom. Fae were murderers, monsters, alien — and he was one of them. A Changeling.
Arthur did the only thing he could think of — he concealed the things with a shirt, packed as many supplies as he could find without venturing out of his room, and climbed out of the window, running desperately away from his former life.

I hope that wasn't too long.... I was thinking that perhaps the Alfred could be a normal human of some description?

A newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am

Alright then. Feel free to register. Welcome to the forum ^^
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon~ Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Universe: Fae Wars
Name: Siren Alfred
Sample:

Alfred glared at the border between the human and fae world. There was no physical line, no wall erected to keep the two warring worlds apart. Sure, the fae had an enchanted barrier placed there, but it didn't hurt their own.

Alfred smirked and clicked his tongue. He was one of their own, and now he was the proper age to step into the human world and wreck havoc all his own. Alfred pat a simple looking canteen hanging at his waist, a watery sloshing sound echoing inside.

"Look out world, here I come!"

Anon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon~ Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Hmm, I didn't realize how stupidly SHOT that turned out to be!

If you need me to retype that, I will. Sorry! XD

Anon~

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 am

Hey there. It's enough I guess. You may register now ^^
We're happy to welcome you!
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 pm

(( Ahaha, sooo~ Here I am applying for that pirate position. owo I hope I am doing this right. /will worry forever alksjdflkj ))

Universe: Pirates

Name: First Mate Jones

Sample post:

There was something about the sea that was postively enchanting. Alfred had known from a young age that he wanted spend his days out at sea. Back then, though, he had dreamt of being part of the Navy and being able to help people. He did, in fact, spend his days at sea, but he certainly wasn't helping anyone but himself. That's how he felt at least.

If asked, Alfred would describe himself as a reluctant pirate. Surely that would sound odd to anyone he would tell, especially considering that he was the captain's first mate. But that was just it. He became a pirate to be with the captain. Perhaps that didn't sound any less strange, but Alfred happened to be very attached to his captain. They were childhood friends, and he wasn't about to lose the person closest to him just because he didn't agree with his policies.

Thinking about it, Alfred wasn't sure that any of it made sense. It wasn't important. The fact was, he was stuck living a life he never wanted due to poor decision making. Somehow, though, he couldn't bring himself to regret it. He was happy just being with his captain.

Nyu

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 am

Hello there, welcome and you may create an account now ;D
No need to worry
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyrdcasu Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 am

Hello! First let me say I love you for making this forum. >:D
Also I was just wondering if there were any spots for Alfred open? I could probably write for Arthur too, but it's been a little while. xD;; I really would love to do the witch hunter RP if it's still active? If not I have plenty of ideas if you would be willing to talk about them. :3

Wyrdcasu

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi dear, good to see someone who's interested in joining us. The Witch Hunter AU already has its full cast.

We need an Alfred for the Prehistoric AU (waiting for one since many many months)

Otherwise I am open for other suggestions but perhaps you could choose something that isn't a Fantasy AU ( we already have a general Fantasy AU, Witch Hunter AU and Fae AU).

But our prehistoric Arthur is soooo sweeeeeeeet, look at what he did for Christmas:
Arthur the Hunter wrote:Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse1
Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse2
Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse3
Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse4
Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse5
Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse6
Roleplay Market - Page 2 Verse7
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyrdcasu Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Oh my gosh. ;w; I think I've fallen in love. That's so sweet and so sad at the same time. <3 It sounds so unique and I would love to take it. x3 I may have a few questions about the world, because I can't say I've RPed a prehistoric AU before. xD I'll certainly have to do a bit of research, but it'll be fun. :D
For right now I'll give you the form. I've done a bit of general research to get the time period down, and if I get anything wrong within the world I can definitely make changes. :] I hope you like it and I hope that I am accepted. ^^

Universe: Prehistoric
Name: Alfred the Outsider
Names you can use: Al or Alfred
Sample post:

The snow crunched lightly.

“No.”

It was a silent, breathy word the slipped between the lips of Alfred. A muscled arm, one that was not too slender, but not stocky either reached out pressing roughly against the hard pallet of something that should have resembled a wolf. Tall and rustic in color, with fur thicker than the hair of some of the women in his tribe, the animal stood stock still. One ear cocked leftward toward his companion in the hunt, not his master. Blue and amber met for a moment, and then toward their capture, their prey. A tall, intimidating, and majestic creature. The wooly mammoth. Standing taller than Alfred ever dreamed to be, it looked wary, panicked. Perhaps it would be the kill of the winter if his other tribesmen could pull it off.

Taking one down was nearly impossible and a rare feat for men like Alfred. The smallest sound could start a stampede or scare the kill. Even the crunching of the snow. For a moment Alfred doubted Joref, his animal, his partner, teacher and friend, but then a battle cry rang in the air. Suddenly Alfred caught the glimpse of his other men, his family rushing toward the mammal. He leaped up from behind the boulder in front of him following them, and not letting his mind react before his body. Longer legs reached the mammoth that was barely twenty meters and a surprised trumpet sounded from the trunk of the massive animal. Alfred winced, but kept pushing forward hauling his spear up and giving it a hefty throw. The spear was deflected by an ivory tusk as the huge head of the animal swung over to Alfred. Joref gave a feral growl from behind him and jumped up clamping his jaws on one of the pillars that were it’s front legs.

Alfred’s tribesmen all backed away as another voluminous roar broke the cold air. Joref’s red hackles rose, as he was swung by a terrified elephant bucking up in the air. Joref’s body flipped back and forth, and it looked akin to a deer-skin doll being carelessly flung against a tree. Still his men surrounded the mammoth in the mere seconds Joref was a distraction and it was back to attacking it again. However; pain twinged in his chest, and Alfred watched as his animal was painfully slammed against a tree, and it only grew as from his crouched position in the snow as curious blue eyes watched on taking note that Joref did not move.

It made him want to do something irrational, just to get rid of this pain. He had to save Joref.

The mammoth had now, bigger problems than a canine, and charged the group surrounding it. A dying wail bellowed as Alfred, whom had only dropped his attention for a second was chucked across the landscape by the tusk of the angry, now injured animal. He landed, hitting the snow with a crackle as pain shot up and around his right side.

“Arggg!”

A primal sound emerged from his throat, and the edges of Alfred’s vision faded black. He frantically tried to scramble back on his feet, fear gripping him, but it only caused him to stumble and fall uselessly to the ground. The furs on his body rumpled as he squirmed on the ground, but he had to find Jarof. Even if the blackness took all his eyes. Even if the pain was making his head fuzzy. By miracle, his field of vision cleared for a moment, and across the clearing a white belly and red back staggered up.

“Joref…”

Everything disappeared.

~~~

That was all he remembered, and who knows how many days later Alfred woke. His tribe gone, and Joref lying beside him breathing in and out painfully. They had left no sign of where they had gone, and seeing as there was no carcass nearby the mammoth must have escaped. Alfred gazed at Joref. He looked incredibly rough, but he was moving. It made the pain go away, and something else swelled in his chest as Alfred’s hand reached out stroking the rough fur with care.

So this was how it was? Alone and injured.

Life ahead seemed rough, but optimistically Alfred knew they would make it through. From surviving without his family to finding a new tribe and proving himself to them. They would live to see another day.

Wyrdcasu

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 am

Feel free to create an account, sir *A*

*love love love love*
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 2 Empty Arthur the Ripper!AU

Post by Arthur the Ripper Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Universe: Arthur the Ripper (y'know, like Jack the Ripper)
Name: Arthur the Ripper
Sample Post: (I hope it's not too short OTL)

A tapping could be heard from the cobblestone roads of London, England, as a woman was running through the rainy dark. It was just past midnight, and she ran for her life.
But her pursuer was just behind her, creating another set of tapping sounds that echoed through the black, cloudy night.
Mindlessly she thought of her childhood, and then it happened.
A sudden trip, a quick gasp of air, a twisted ankle, a turn of her head, a silhouette; closer and closer and...
Silence.
A quick and seemingly everlasting silence, appearing for only a split-second when it was cut in the same fashion as her throat.
The dark silhouette ran away; ran to hide.
The only thing that was left, was the poor resemblance of what was once a woman.
Arthur the Ripper
Arthur the Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 am

Welcome! I already activated your account ^^
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 2 Empty Formalities

Post by Arthur the Ripper Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 am

Yeah, I saw that, but I thought it appropriate to make an Official Thingie here c:
Arthur the Ripper
Arthur the Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostie Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 am

Universe: Umm... I don't know what to call it but I'm teaming up with Arthur the Ripper.. sigh~ XDDD

Name: Prostie Alfred >:]

Sample post:
Tightening the jacket closer Alfred sucked in his breath. It was a little colder tonight than it had been in a while, he could definitely tell the Autumn season was settling in. Soon he would have to move to more warmer area and that always made things worse. Simply because there would be more people and more cops looking for people like him, trying to keep the streets clean from sin.
At first he never really admitted to himself let alone anyone else, how do you officially say you are a prostitute and proud? It never really bothered him but he knew most people would look down on him. So it was a secret kept between him and his clients, some male, some female but only a few were returning customers. No names ever exchanged or faces searched for in the light.
He liked it this way, yes, Alfred thought smiling to himself. Not only did he get money out of all the business he was doing he also got the pleasure and never had to settle down. Not once did he ever really have a serious relationship, he just assumed he was never built for one and that was fine by him.
In the distance though, a light flickered once, twice, Alfred smiled. It was one of the many signals he had worked out with one of his favorite buyers. Pushing himself off the wall he quickly put out his cigarette and made his way towards the slowing vehicle. Almost one thirty in the morning and he found himself once again, crawling into a cab with another stranger.

Prostie

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by Foosh Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Universe: Superhero AU
Name: Hero Alfred

Sample post:

Alfred sighed as he walked back from his work, his satchel hung losley over his shoulder. All he did was file papers all day long. The tedious task, was quite boring. Even the ocassional coffee runs he did for his boss weren't that interesting... Well at least he could look forward to playing some video games as soon as he made it back home!

"Help!" A sudden shrill voice rang out, causing Alfred to freeze. He stopped and listened and heard the voice again. It was then he sprang into action.

He tore off his brown jacket,rusihing down the street towards the noise. He then ducked behind a building as he took off his tie, dress shirt and pants, revaling a red and blue spandex like suit with a big, white, star in the center he had on underneath.

Alfred took off his glasses and replaced it with a blue mask he had dug out of his bag. He stuffed his garmets away and hid his bag in the grass behind the building.

Then, gaining fast speed, he zoomed off and came to an ally where he saw a man in a mask trying to steal an elder woman's purse.

"Have no fear, you're hero is here!" Alfred shouted out prodly when he arrived.

Foosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Hello! Kingy says you have been accepted so feel free to make an account!
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Askin' Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 am

Hi there. I'm not quite sure where to ask this, but I suppose here will be fine... I assume that the request list for RPers on the first page is up-to-date? I really want to join a forum like this, especially when I'm not busy over the summer, but none of the RPs on the first page particularly appeals to me? I wonder if there's just a case of 'tough luck, try again later'?

(Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place).

Askin'

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:38 am

You're of course free to suggest an RP theme, though it would be nice if it were a different one than the ones we already have.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Askin' Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:37 am

On second thoughts... though Arthur is my preference to RP, I think I might try out for the arranged marriage AU as Alfred? With the disclaimer that I only RP USUK smut, rather than UKUS, if that's okay with the Arthur? I'm hoping that with the nature of the RP, that'll be okay. Ack. (Sorry for the late response, I'd usually be much faster, however I was taken ill last night/today, so now is the only time I've got on a computer. Sorry :c).

Universe: Arranged Marriage AU
Name: (Genuinely don't know what to call him. Wedlocked Alfred maybe?).
Sample post: (Sorry in advance if this sucks, as I said, I've been ill c: ).

It was not a very well kept secret that he kinda loved the sea.

It helped. From the salty tang in the air, filling his nostrils and clearing his sinuses, to the soothing nature of the flow of water pulling into the shore. Though only two oceans embraced the country that he was patriotic enough to herald were so separate, and it was an effort to come down to the sea front, he would always make the financial sacrifice on gas and wear on his car. When things got far too complicated, when everything was bound to start violently falling down, he made that effort.

He got annoyed more easily than his brother knew. Same with his co-workers. To them, hah, he was a permanently happy-go-lucky guy. But that was - well, not a lie, per say, but everything definitely got to him more than he let them knew. He was secretly irritable and was quick to a temper. He was just decent enough to hide it. But when it became far too much, he would always return to places like this - and if the beach front was too clogged with people, he would head straight into the forest instead. A return to nature, soul-searching.

It became 'far too much' a lot, in actuality.

He drained the last drop of liquid, sweetened nectar out of his Diet (always Diet) Coke bottle and crushed it, before tossing it back into his car. Fifth since he had come. He ran a hand through his hair and briefly craved a cigarette - he didn't even smoke, stress does the most unusual things to the mind. He stared at the waves, and found himself getting bored of them. The salt air smelled bitter.

It was not a very well kept secret that he loved the sea. But it was not helping him this time.

Some problems run just too deep.

Askin'

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 am

Hey cool :D our Momo will definitely be thrilled <3
And USUK is definitely fine.

Feel free to register :D
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not yet Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Universe: Omegaverse - I guess this one is available since I saw an Omega Arthur ;D)

Name: Alfred the Alpha (I personally think that Alfred and Arthur can be either Omegas or Alphas, but since the Arthur seems to want to be an Omega I'll go for the Alpha role.)
Sample post:

Alfred was just a little turned on by the the scent of his best friend Arthur... okay maybe more than a little. Well... maybe a lot more than a little. I mean, what was a healthy young alpha like himself suppose to do when there an unbound omega going into heat right next to him and they're locked in the locker rooms together. There isn't even a place to run to get away from the intoxicating scent that is so thick in the air of their not-the-so-big-confindement. Isn't omegas suppose to stay home during these periods; away from the hungry alphas with little to no self control... not unlike himself. Although the thought of his precious Arthur going into heat in the middle of a classroom full of alphas makes him want to murder every single of them, friends and not so friends alike... he did not just think that.
Of course this is first time in the years that he has known Arthur that the smaller male has ever went into heat, and they've known each other before he could walk. Yes, Arthur was a late starter which was why they're certainly stuck in a locker room together, huddling alone as far away from each other as they can. Oh whats a young alpha to do?

Not yet

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi ^^
I'm sorry, but the Alpha Alfred role has already been reserved by someone. :'C
Maybe something else?
We're looking for an Alfred in the Arranged Marriage AU, though.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not yet Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

I'll pass ouo. I'll drop on by again someday maybe~

Not yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content