Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in love with a Fairytale

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm in love with a Fairytale Empty I'm in love with a Fairytale

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:59 am

"Catch him!"

"Where did he go?!"

"Close the gate! Nobody leaves the castle until we find him!"

The castle of Lord Cavendish and his family was in utter chaos. Guards were rushing back and forth, trying to determine the position of the presumptuous thief that dared break in the castle and disturb the Lady and the Lord in their rest. And had this been not enough already, the thief dared steal from said prestigious family!

A lone figure sat perched on top of one of the towers, watching the happenings with a smirk on his lips. These pathetic humans thought they could catch him by merely running back and forth, waving their oversized swords and spears around?
How entertaining, smirked the figure once again. He wondered if he should let them know that he was here or stay hidden in plain sight some more.

He sighed and decided against waiting. Judging by the moon, it was already around 2 in the morning. He couldn't afford to waste even more of his time here.

"Irreg on tún gán" muttered he under his breath. With his concealing charm dispelles, all he had to do was wait.
But since the guards just wouldn't look his way, he had to take action. So, with a small step forward, he let gravitation and his own magic do their job.
Thus he reached the ground, right in the middle of a circle of guards.

They stood for a while in apparent shock, until their captain finally managed to shake off the surprise of a man suddenly landing amidst them.

"That's him! That's the intruder! GET HIM!"

Before any of the guards could reach him, with a flick of his wrist wines wrapped around them, effectively halting all their movements.

He smirked.

"Please, give my thanks to your Lord for his gracious gift"

And with that he muttered a few incomprehensible words and was already back on top of the tower.

Quickly checking if the medallion was still safely placed in his satchel and finding it tucked away in there, with a swish of cloak he was gone, leaving the guards merely with the wines wrapped around them and a glimpse of glowing green eyes in the darkness.

Back to top Go down

I'm in love with a Fairytale Empty Re: I'm in love with a Fairytale

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Blue eyes opened wide as Alfred upper body shot up. His right hand grabbed his chest as it burned like hell. His body covered in sweat and breaths labored. Five minutes it took for Alfred to calm.

That dream again. Alfred sighed, he been dreaming the same dream again, or should he say nightmare. With that his chest hurt a lot. He been having recurring dreams, but this showed the most. The nightmare just felt so real. He couldn’t remember much of what happen in it, but one thing that he saw before he wakes up. A shadow with green eyes.

Alfred looked toward the window of his bed room, still night. He laid back down on the bed, shutting his eyes. Back to sleep not knowing something was watching him outside the window.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 am

Arthur woke up at the crack of dawn, a habit that was installed into him by his late Master. He started his morning routine of getting up, getting dressed, washing his face, and drinking a cup of tea. He decided to skip breakfast today. He was much to eager to finally begin.

He had been preparing for this for weeks, and finally it was time. He left the cup in the sink and entered the basement of his little house, situated in the heart of the forest. When Arthur entered the dim-lit basement, he felt every bit the powerful wizard he was. And most importantly, he felt at home here, surrounded by his chalk-drawn symbols and circles, potions, and magical ingredients.

Today, however, Arthur had to draw a completely new circle. The spell he was about to use was extremely complicated and required much preparation.

So he drew the circle, and placed eight violet candles around it precisely. Then he got 3 bags of different powders. Ground unicorn horn, dried dragon blood mixed with ground dragon scales, and a secret concoction of his own. He threw a few fistfuls of them around the circle, counterclockwise.

Then he stood in the middle and placed a map at his feet. Lastly, he pulled out the medallion he got from that Lord. That was the key to the whole spell.

Why? Because that medallion contained a rare treasure: the blood of one of the most dangerous dark creatures on Earth. The blood of the very creature Arthur was trying desperately to find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Alfred woke up just before the sun rose. He swiftly got up, dressed and quietly left his room. He tip-toed down the room, pass the other farm boys’ rooms, down the stairs. Alfred didn’t eat because he didn’t make the breakfast, his adopted mother did, plus she was asleep like everyone else.
He left the house and walked to the barn. In the barn, the horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, goats; all awake, waiting to be fed. A horse whined at the blonde boy who had entered. The boy came up to the horse, hand petting it.

“Morning, Tony.”

After a half hour of feeding the animals, Alfred then when to the field. He laid in a huge mound of hay, staring at the morning sky.

He sighed, he never wanted this life. Alfred was good with the animals, especially when he talked to them. They seemed to understand him. But he wanted to something more, ever since his father died. He wanted to be a hero.

Alfred yawned, still tired. He been waking up a lot because of the nightmares, sometimes couldn’t go back to sleep. His eyes drooped down and yawned once more. No, he didn’t want to sleep, he needed to stay awake. Maybe just for a little while. Alfred’s eyes closed, falling to deep slumber.

--

Darkness surrounded him. Nothing around. Then a light in front of him appeared.

Alfie~! Alfie, Someone calling for you…

The light grew, making the darkness disappear. He felt his body move.

Last edited by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Arthur closed his eyes as the bright light, unique to summon spells, flooded the room. If everything went according to the plan, the location of that damned wanker will appear on his map. As the light faded, Arthur opened his eyes, expecting a bright red circle on his map, marking the creature's location. What he found at his feet, however, was definitely not a red circle on his map.

A boy, or rather, a young man was lying on his map, his eyes closed. Arthur's own, however, were wide as saucers. 'What the bloody sodding hell is this lad doing here?!' he thought angrily. There was no way his spell had failed. He was Arthur Kirkland, no spell of his ever failed! Suddenly, he narrowed his eyes at the boy. Maybe the spell didn't summon the creature's location, but the creature itself? Such high ranking dark being would have no problem disguising itself as a ordinary human.

Arthur looked the lad over. Sun-kissed blonde hair, with a strand of hair sticking up stubbornly, tan skin, impressive musculature, somewhat dirty and worn clothes, and a beautiful face. Arthur blushed slightly. This boy was attractive, extremely so. Arthur glanced at him suspiciously. The creature probably disguised itself as an attractive human in order to fool him.

Well, he wasn't going to give him a chance to do so. With a flash of his green eyes and a few words uttered in his mind, a circle appeared around the boy, trapping him inside. Arthur smiled smugly. There was no way it could escape now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Well, well what do we have here?

--

Alfred woke up for third time, chest hurting and feeling uncomfortable. His eyes slowly open, discovering that he wasn’t on the pile of hay, but a hard floor. He sits up finding himself in an unfamiliar place. Where was he? How did he get here? How long was he asleep? The place was dimly-lit, couldn’t see much of the room but unknown things hiding in the darkness.

Alfred stood up, where ever he is; he needed to get out of here. Walking forward was a big mistake as he hit an invisible wall, throwing him back onto the floor. What was that? He quickly got back on his feet and put his hands in front of himself, touching the wall. Then he moved his hands beside the wall, finding it was in a circle around him. No escape, not good.

He moaned, collapsing back on the floor, closing his eyes. Oh God, please be another nightmare. This is got to be. Hopefully when I opened my eyes, I be laying on the hay. Alfred opened his eyes, not a dream. Suddenly he heard steps coming down to the room. He started to get scared. The door opened revealing a man with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. His own widened.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Arthur stopped in his tracks and, were he a lesser man, he would have gaped. The boy, 'demon' he corrected himself, had the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. Said eyes were staring at him, wide with fear? Anxiety? Arthur didn't know. He quickly shook himself out of his stupor, and smirked at the boy. This was just another trick from that blasted creature and he wasn't going to let it fool him.

He walked over and knelt down in front of the b- creature. "Nice trick, Braginsky. I must admit, this sudden change of appearance almost fooled me. Did you get bored of your tall and intimidating look and decided to go for the innocent, pretty-boy look?" Arthur teased, a malicious smirk on his lips. "Not that it matters. You will tell me a few things I want to know and then...well, then I will send you back in the darkest pits of hell, where you belong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Alfred kept staring at the guy, his eyes hypnotized by the man’s green ones. Who is this man? Why do his eyes look so familiar? Wait…Who’s Braginsky?

He broke out of the trance. This man is the one who kidnapped and now tormenting him. “Braginsky? I’m not Braginsky,” Alfred said in unhappy tone with a straight face. “And I’m not telling you the few things I know. You will not send me to hell but back to the farm you kidnapped me from! Plus I’m not pretty, I’m hot!”

Last edited by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 am

Arthur raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Really, Braginsky? You sunk this low? Pretending to be some self-centred idiot just to fool me? While I must admit it is flattering to know you are terrified of me to such levels, this is not like you at all." he said, sounding amused. Then his face got serious. "Do not think you can escape my revenge with an act like this. You will pay for all you have done." Arthur smirked coldly at the other blonde. "I promise to make your death as excruciatingly slow and painful as possible."

He gave the other a menacing smile and stood up, walking over to his desk. He pulled a pure-black covered book in front of him and started to flip through the aged pages. He wrinkled his nose slightly. He had always hated this book. It contained disgusting and filthy ways of torture and murder much too evil for human mind. Wizards were known for going mad by reading merely one page of this book, or, probably even worse, trying these spells out and selling their soul to the darkness in exchange for power. It was even said that the book was written by the Master of Hell itself, but that was probably a mere legend.

Arthur, thankfully, was one of the few wizards with enough apathy not to go mad from the horrors of the book, but with enough humanity not to want to use these spells. At least, until now. He intended to make this bastard suffer and beg for the mercy he would never receive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Alfred kept glaring at the sandy-blonde. What is this nut doing now? Is he scanning through the book? For what, ways to torture, hurt or possibly kill him? He isn’t going to really do an innocent person, right? Well, this guy is accusing him of being some person named “Braginsky.” Didn’t matter though, Alfred was a fast healer than anyone else he knew so hurting him wouldn’t bother him. Just hopefully he wouldn’t kill him.

“Listen I’m telling you the truth. I am NOT Braginsky. I don’t know who he is. My name’s Alfred. I never done anything to you, I don’t even know you,” he said. Yet your eyes look familiar to me…

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am

Arthur rolled his eyes the demon's pathetic attempts at escaping. His spells never failed. This boy had to be Braginsky with his demonic aura carefully hidden. Still, a little seed of doubt planted itself in his mind. The boy was giving out such energetic, innocent vibes...

Arthur glanced at the boy, his resolve somewhat shaken. He was very sensitive to any and all magical vibes and Braginsky gave out a high amount of them. His aura was a dark, menacing purple, dense to the point of being suffocating. Could such aura be hidden to this extent? Arthur doubted.

He left his book on the table and walked over to the lad. He knelt down and grabbed the lad's chin, pulling his face closer to his own. With slightly narrowed green eyes, Arthur looked his face over, searching for any signs of disguising magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Alfred was hypnotized again by the man eyes. They were the most stunning green eyes he ever seen, but why do they look so familiar? He suddenly didn’t see the close up face of the man, but a tall shadow with green eyes hovering above him. His eyes grew wided, the shadow from this nightmares.

Come here Alfie. Yes, I know who you are,” said the shadow.

Don’t. They know what you are, they will try to kill you like the others, a voice in his head whispered.

It’s ok; I’m not going to harm you, Alfie. Come here, I’ll take you back come to your mother.” The shadow extended it arms towards him.

Lies.

Come Here, Alfie~”

You don’t belong with them. They will kill, kill, KILL!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Alfred screamed, eyes shutting tight.

Back in reality, Alfred hand raised and somehow unconsciously punched the man with inhuman strength. The man went flying into his desk, breaking it in two. Tears fell down Alfred’s cheeks and his hands griping the sides his head as he was lost in the vision.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Arthur tensed when the boy started shouting. What was his problem? Before he could open his mouth and ask, he found himself flying through the room and into his desk, effectively breaking it in half. He was extremely dizzy and as he felt something wet soaking the back of his head, he knew why that was. He probably had a concussion or simply hit his head very hard.

He tried to lift himself from between and beneath the shambles of his desk, without much success. A sudden pain shot through his side. He looked down and could see the blurry image of his torn shirt, blood already coating it. Arthur winced. He was never big on healing spells.

After chanting a quick time-freezing spell on his head and his side to at least stop the bleeding for a little while, Arthur stood up. And nearly fell back down. He grit his teeth and straightened his posture. He wasn't going to give this...this thing the satisfaction of seeing him weak.

He opened his mouth to tell the boy that he blew his cover, that he must be Braginsky with that demonic strength, but he froze. And stared at the circle the boy was in. The circle which was supposed to restrain any and all demon, especially Braginsky, since a bit of his blood was in it, from moving.

And his aching side and head were proof that the boy could very much move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Tears kept falling on his face as he started shaking of fear. Behind closed eyes, Alfred kept seeing the green eyed shadow. It was coming closer to him.

“Please, don’t kill me!” Alfred begged. His eyes opened wide still seeing the shadow. This time it was somehow wounded. It probably angry and in shock at him just by looking at it’s eyes. He removed his hands off his head and placed them on the ground. Using his hands and legs, he moved his sitting body backwards until he felt a wall behind him.

“Don’t kill me, please, don’t kill me…”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 am

Arthur stared at the boy, completely baffled. What the hell happened? HE was the one who threw ARTHUR through the room and he was begging for his life? Braginsky never, ever begged. Even when he was threatened with death, which Arthur has admittedly done a lot, he would just smile that disturbingly cheerful yet cold smile. But beg or even get nervous? Never.

Arthur was starting to think that the unthinkable had happened; he had made a mistake. No other explanations. Except...

Arthur looked over the boy once more. Maybe he didn't summon Braginsky or his location, but rather something that could lead him to his location? Or, even better, lead Braginsky to him? It wouldn't be the first time a demon stalked a good-looking human.

Arthur took a tentative step towards the boy and knelt down there. He wouldn't want to scare him again. "Calm down, I'm not going to kill you. You aren't Braginsky. What's your name, boy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Alfred watched the shadow hesitantly come towards him and kneed. He was still frightened. He wanted to stand up and run a way, but he was backed to a wall and for some reason felt weak. Any minute, he was going to blackout.

The shadow’s voice sounded different now. It sounded like the sandy blonde man that had kidnapped him. He said he’s not going to kill him? He is lying? Wait, did the man asked what his name is? Alfred couldn’t be sure, his head hurt along with his burning chest. So he kept fearfully staring at the shadow in front of him.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 am

Arthur shook his head at the boy. Really, what the bloody hell was his problem? He wasn't that terrifying, was he? ...Never mind, his threats might have been a bit scary. He sighed, feeling guilty now. He managed to scare an innocent boy to such levels. He tried to talk as soothingly as possible. "Lad? I promise I will not hurt you. May I inquire your name once again?" he asked, softening his voice.

The boy was acting somewhat like a cornered animal. Frightened, frozen, and he had already lashed out at him. He didn't want to startle him. He had already lost enough blood for the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 am

The shadow sounded calmer in the man voice as it talked again. Again it said that won’t hurt him and asked for his name again. Alfred didn’t know if he should, it knew his name before. Is it trying to trick him so it could kill him? Or is this a different shadow? It had a different voice and wounded as well.

Alfred couldn’t escape anyway. Backed up to a wall and at the present strangely weak. He had no choice then.

“A-Alfred,” he stuttered.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 am

Arthur let out a sigh of relief. Thank God, he hadn't traumatized the boy enough to make him mute. He wondered for a brief moment if he should try and smile at the boy but immediately banished the idea. He hadn't truly smiled in years and when he tried to force one, it usually turned out to be a frightening grimace. No, there was absolutely no need for him to smile.

"Alfred, you say? It is a pleasure to meet you Alfred." he stuck a hand out politely for a handshake, but pulled back almost immediately. He didn't want the boy to think he was going to try something. He wasn't fond of the idea of letting the boy know his name, but keeping it from him would seem strange and suspicious.

"My name is Arthur." he said. "Alfred, I'm not going to waste my time on making small talk. Tell me everything about your life, please. Especially those instances when something out of the ordinary or strange happened to you." for he was sure there had to be moments like that. He was almost completely sure that Braginsky was after this lad. He couldn't have made such a huge mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Alfred flinched as he saw the shadow’s hand toward him. He thought that it was about to hurt him, but the hand drew back.

Arthur? The shadow’s name is Arthur? It’s wants to know his life? Does it want to know his life so it can turn into him? He still didn’t trust this so called ‘Arthur.’ But he stilled wondered if is this a different shadow and will it keep to its word to not hurt him.

“I-I’m 19 y-years old, a f-f-farm boy living on my a-a-adopted m-mother’s f-farm. M-M-My parents w-w-were killed when c-child, but a f-few y-years apart. I d-don’t remember much of my c-c-childhood. I’m stronger t-than a-anyone else I know and heal f-faster. M-M-Most nights I-I have dreams a-a-and nightmares, but I n-n-never remember t-them too. When I w-wake from them, m-my chest b-burns like t-t-there something o-on it. My a-a-adopted m-mother is o-over protective of m-me. S-She always w-wants to know where I’m-m-m going and n-n-never lets me l-leave the farm un-unless she with m–m-m-e…"
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 am

Arthur frowned. His chest burned? Like something was on it? Arthur stared at the other's covered chest, only half-listening to him talk about his overprotective adoptive mother. Could it be that the boy was marked by Braginsky?

He stared at Alfred seriously. "Lad, tell me, have you ever met an extremely tall man with silvery hair and violet eyes?" he asked, almost hoping for a 'no', which he didn't understand. If the boy had met Braginsky before and been marked by him, it would make Arthur's job of erasing that demon from existence that much easier. Yet, he knew that being marked by a demon could cause the victim lots of suffering and, for some reason he just couldn't comprehend, he didn't want this lad suffering.

He didn't look like someone suited for suffering. Or quivering in fear for that matter. He looked like someone who should be constantly smiling and being generally happy. Arthur shook his head. What the bloody fuck was wrong with his thoughts? He should focus on the boy's possible connection to Braginsky, not think about suitable expressions for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Alfred shook his head frightfully, “N-N-No. I n-never m-met a p-p-person that l-looks like t-t-hat. I-I never r-really leave the f-f-farm.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 am

Arthur frowned at him thoughtfully. Never, huh? Maybe the lad simply didn't notice it? Braginsky could have done things to him in his sleep. He gave the boy a serious look. "Lad, I'm not going to try anything, I promise. But I need you to take off your shirt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Alfred hands weakly griped his shirt. First Arthur tried to harm him, then ask him questions and now is requesting him to take his shirt off? He couldn’t do anything while he was hurting. Take his shirt off? That was not going to happen; else the shadow did it himself by force. Is this shadow a pervert? Alfred tried to take the top button off, fingers thumbling over it, but somehow he couldn’t. His eyes drooped half way as he shook his head.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:44 am

Arthur glared at the lad in annoyance. What the hell was his problem? He just wouldn't stop shaking like a leaf. Stupid wanker. He was making Arthur loose what little patience he had.

"Listen here, laddie. Grow a backbone and finally act like a man! What are you trembling for like a scared little three year old?!" he growled at the boy. He knew he wasn't that scary, hell, he was talking as soothingly as possible until now! But that was over. Arthur pushed finger to the lad's chest and stroke a circle on the warm, covered flesh, making the front of the shirt disappear slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next