Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. Empty It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun May 22, 2011 10:59 am

Arthur was about to strangle his mother. She was absolutely lovely, yes, but she was taking this much to far. Well, at least for his liking. Arthur Kirkland, at the young age of 18, was not ready for marriage. And god forbid they marry off Alfred at his age of 16, He still acted like a child! How was THAT boy supposed to be wed?

Arthur Maureen Kirkland, third son of Aaron Maureen Kirkland and the Duke of Gloucester. His father wasn't a direct heir of the royal family, but his family was well up in the hierarchy of royalty. Therefore, Arthur could not ever be considered a Prince, and was perfectly content with that. Princes were expected to have heirs, which would require marrying a woman. Which would also require being sexually attracted to woman, something he just couldn't do.

Arthur Kirkland was well known to be homosexual. His parents had been very supportive, even if the people around their family had been put off by said quality of the young man. The boy seemed to have no problem with what others thought of his sexuality, he honestly couldn't care less, it was who he was.

Something that helped was his knowledge that Alfred F. Jones, a very close family friend who originally hailed from America, was himself bisexual. Or, Arthur at least assumed so. He knew Alfred liked men, but he had also seen him go after woman. So while he could be completely homosexual, it was highly unlikely, the boy seemed much to preoccupied by woman's breasts. Even on just visits from across the pond, Alfred would go after the occasional British girl with a gentlemanly Southern-American accent. Arthur almost wished he hadn't learned that that specific accent of his was quite an ear catcher.

When both families had learned for their son's sexual preferences, a light bulb almost visibly appeared above the young mother's heads. Both mothers accepting their sons completely for who they were, encouraged them to be themselves even. And now they were encouraging them to be themselves together. As a couple.

And it was less of encouraging and more outright demanding, or forcing. Arthur was almost afraid to deny his mother this, but he'd be damned if he was married off before a chance to find love.

Apparently he was truly and utterly damned, because his mother was now sitting him down for wedding preparations after he had caved when seeing her depressed and slightly intimidating face. He was marrying a Yank. A bloody yank who was obnoxious, loud, and god, so utterly attractive that he really could see himself getting used to seeing THAT when he woke up.

And Alfred had just walked into the room with his hair wet and his clothes clinging in some areas as he was still slightly damp. His shower had obviously been refreshing if his face was anything to go by.

Soon after Arthur had caved to his own mother, Alfred did to his own. So the other family was currently visiting to get things going on the wedding between their BOTH MALE children. Arthur hid his head in his folded arms in agony at how utterly horrible he was at hiding his attraction to his 'fiance'. The boy was in complete shape, despite his diet, so it wasn't really his fault. The man was just so... utterly perfect.

Until he opened his mouth.

The younger blond was currently yapping away at some or such nonsense, much to Arthur's embarrassment, about how he saw that look he was given by the older man and called him out on his attraction. Arthur flicked him off much to his mothers displeasure. His apology was utterly pathetic in it's lack off sincerity, something his mother seemed to pick up on. She didn't call him out on it, luckily.

"Oh, lovely, come here we're working on the wedding preparations. Do you have any favorite colors, perhaps? We need to figure out an overall color scheme. Oh, and how disappointing is it that even with a wedding there will be no wedding dress. Arthur, are you sure you have a problem with cross dressing that day?" Arthur's mother spoke oh-so-cheerfully, making her son blush profusely.

"Good LORD, Mother! Oh god no, why the bloody hell would I wear a dress?! Mum, I love you but I would never even-!" Arthur couldn't even complete his sentence in his embarrassment, looking at Alfred in horror. He buried his face in between his arms in anger.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. Empty Re: It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 am

Alfred couldn’t resist the urge to chuckle at the Brit’s misfortune. But he couldn’t help but agree with Arthur’s mother, it was most definitely disappointing he wouldn’t wear a dress on their wedding day. The mental images swarming into his hormone driven mind were plentiful and all very detailed.

He mentally heaved a sigh and pushed back the delightful mental images he didn’t need, especially in front of his mothers best friend. They would never cease teasing him if they found out of his attraction to the Brit. But that ass, how could you not enjoy looking at it! He shook a rueful fist in the air; then he realized the strange looks he was gaining from Arthur’s mother, since the boy himself was still burying his face in his arms, which was absolutely adorable and so childlike, which was surprising coming from the shorter, much more mature male.

Jeeze, He acted so old sometimes, Alfred figured he never took time just to chill. Of course, there were times where Kiku and himself would invite the Brit to a video game or horror movie fest, but he usually turned them down with a scoff, proclaiming that he had much better things to do than ‘hang’ with them.

It was really amusing when Arthur would say American slang, because he always looked so disgusted and so utterly adorable with his nose scrunched up just a little, and that British accent affecting the way he pronounced them; slowly and unsurely most of the time, or quickly and clipped like he couldn’t stand to even waste time saying it.

“How do you feel about your bride not wearing a wedding gown Alfred?”

Alfred was brought out of his thoughts and he glanced around the room, eyes wide, his glasses almost falling off. “Uh?” He stated, unintelligently. An awkward silence filled the air, till the American realized the woman he regarded like an aunt, now a soon to be mother-in-law was indeed speaking to him.

Um…” He shifted from foot to foot, a habit he had when he was sure if the woman didn’t like the response his own mother, Bridgette, would be brought into it as well, and he’d be pestered incessantly.Oh fuck Arthur’s reaction. Not like his fiancée hit that hard anyway.

“Disappointed” He started bluntly, then grinned widely and continued “I mean, look at him, he’d look more manly as it is in a dress.”

Back to top Go down

It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile. Empty Re: It makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile.

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Arthur lifted his head as he hear Alfred's words, a angry look crossing his face as it darkened with the rush of blood that flooded his cheeks. He rolled his eyes before speaking sarcastically.

"Thanks Alfred. Fu-uhhh..." Arthur trailed off as his mother gave him a dark look at his use of language before groaning in annoyance and rephrasing. "Screw you. I'm plenty manly and you bloody know it." His mother gave an approving look at his change in words before smirking playfully. Arthur felt regret fill his stomach when his mother began an un-necessary joke about 'why' Alfred knew he was so manly. He groaned because he couldn't think of anything to necessarily do otherwise. To be honest, his mothers complete acceptance of gay relationships was a bit concerning at some points. Such as these awkward moments.

"Mum, I believe that I want to take a break from all this planning. It wasn't that long ago that I even accepted this, it's a bit to much at the moment. Alfred, would you like to join me? And mum, please do not make... references such as that." He blushed profusely before stalking off in annoyance, hands crossed on his chest. He realized that with the way he was attempting to dramatically leave, he was likely swaying his hips more than the usual for a male, but tried to ignore said detail. He also tried to ignore his mothers giggling at his lack of comeback for said inappropriate comment. Or the fact that he probably increased the jokes as he asked for time alone with Alfred indirectly. He literally groaned in annoyance with a hand covering his eyes in an attempt to block the bombardment of images that flashed into his mind. Alfred above him, sweating and panting and shifting against him and oohhh- He felt himself make a gutteral sound of annoyance. Damn his bleeding fucking hormones from being a needy suppressed teenager. "Oh bloody fuck." He cursed to himself, gasping in slight arousal.

Not even turning to see if Alfred was following, he heard heavier steps following him, he turned the corner to enter his large room. He gasped when he saw luggage and other things that were obviously not his belongings. Obviously because they were covered in the American flag design. Clearing his throat in an attempt to be polite, Arthur began to question him.

"Alfred. Why are your belongings in my room?" Oh god, please don't be sleeping in here. If he was, bad things would happen. Him being in the same house was bad enough but, how was he expected to not become extremely aroused by Alfred sleeping in his room. He would jump the poor boys bones. He would make the boy fuck him into the mattress, or the other way around if he really preferred it. Oh dear god, was Arthur really thinking about Alfred fucking him? Oh, oh yes he was, and how badly he wanted him too. He hated feeling so stereotypical 'take it up the ass' gay.

Last edited by Arthur Maureen Kirkland on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Alfred spent a moment or two just standing there, mouth agape and watching those beautifully clad swaying hips leave the room before his ‘Auntie’s’ giggles brought him back to reality. Turning to face her, he grinned and offered her a two-finger salute and a wink and then promptly took after his wife-to-be, knowing exactly where they were heading. When he turned the corner to enter the Brit’s room he almost ran into the shorter blond, who stood in the doorway, mouth agape for just a moment to the American’s pleasure, wasn’t often you saw the male surprise. Following his gaze, he was especially pleased to know why.

The sound of the elder teen’s question brought him from his thoughts, though he disregarded it for a moment to walk over to his bags, open a smaller one and pull out his Itouch and pull off his Red, White, and Blue converse and nudge them under the bed with a practiced ease. Jumping onto and then sprawling across the large, most definitely comfortable, he felt right at home. Until reality and his imagination bit him in the ass.

Oh dear God, he was laying on the Brit’s bed.

Mental images raced through his head, different positions, a few with Arthur topping, some with them getting caught, some with them cuddling blissfully enjoying the afterglow, some with them going on and on and on~

Arthur moaned beneath him, emerald eyes hazy and yet so bright filled with lust. Alfred thrust into the tight heat surround his aching, throbbing cock-

Arthur brought him out of his thoughts when he cleared his throat again and Alfred realized he totally forgot to answer his cute wife-to-be’s question. He was then aware he was pitching a tent and blushed somewhat, sitting up quickly and pulling his knees to his chest despite the discomfort.

Oops.

Come on Alfred, dead puppies, Auntie and Mother in bed, ghosts, damnit!

Still totally not working.

Alfred cleared his throat, and when he spoke he was vaguely aware of how hoarse he sounded, and felt the urge to swear.

“Mother and Auntie insisted I sleep in here with you. ‘Sharing a bed,’ she says. 'Get used to the company of your little wifey beside you’ she adds.” He says his mothers 'part's in a falsetto, and when he finishes, he pauses to shift uncomfortably, the mental image of Arthur in a slinky black dress randomly popping into his mind.

Fucking tight ass jeans, what’s the point in them? Can't even hide an erection worth shit.

“ I mean for real, you’ll probably kick me out anyway, but then again, Mother said if we don't sleep in the same bed she’ll feed me your cooking.”

He'd rather be caught with an erection by Arthur than eat the Brit's cooking. It was just that awful; He knew the British teen didn't want it to be that awful, but it was. Always burnt, and it's aura was like it was alive. And angry. Sent shiver's down even Kiku's spine, and that was saying something. That mostly apathetic Japanese teen was, well, apathetic towards a lot of things. Though, He had to thank good he really didn't have a sense of taste; playing house as a small child with Arthur (and Matthew, Francis and others in tow) made sure of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sun May 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Alfred was on his bed. On his bed, and leaning back and daydreaming- oh fuck. Arthur tried to focus on the fact that he was making himself un-necessarily comfortable in his room, something he should be angry about. He needed to be angry about this. Oh god but it was so hard with that boy leaning back on his sheets and ohhh...

Arthur moaned loudly as he felt his opening being stretched. Most people found the feeling uncomfortable but as part of process he found it arousing and slightly pleasurable. The nerve endings in his walls shot off in pleasure as Alfred pushed is cock-head in slowly. So unbearably slow, he wanted more, faster, and he wanted it now. His body shook lightly in pleasure and need, his breath shaky and he groaned at the feelings coursing through his bod-

He felt his eyes refocus and his breath catch as he looked straight at the shoes that had fallen to the floor with a soft thump. His body was tightening in anticipation for something that wouldn't come, not in the time that it wished. Oh god, they were going to be married. They were to be married and dear lord their wedding night would be ,oh so sweet. Looking at the boy who was now finally replying to his question, he frowned in confusion at his positioning but shook it off as him paying far to much attention.

"My cooking is perfectly fine, I'll have you know. And for bleeding fucks sake, I'm not a woman, stop calling me your wife. I'm going to be your... husband." The sentence dawned on him and he felt his eyes widened. Oh god, why was he holding back his attraction so much? He was MARRYING this man. Clearing his throat once again he looked up from his fumbling hands and straight into the mans bright sky-blue eyes. He opening his mouth to talk about their obvious slight attraction, but felt his mouth open and close wordlessly.

Regrouping his thoughts, he sucked in a breath as a blush slowly crept into his face. And he confessed. 'Stop sitting on my bed, your dirtying my thoughts and stop being so bloody fucking attractive and god, if you're sleeping in here you better get your ass over here and fuck me.' And nothing came out. None of it.

Walking to Alfred cryptically, he pushed the door closed with his foot gently. Leaning slightly on his soft bed with a sigh, he had his eyes shut as he attempted to calm his nerves. Suddenly snapping them open, he looked directly at Alfred before saying in a monotone way, a much more polite way to say what he was feeling.

"We're to be married, therefore I have no problem admitting that I am very attracted to you. Probably more than healthy. I don't expect you do feel any attraction to me or do anything, even after we are married. Although that-" His confidence faded and he felt blush covering his neck along with his face and ears.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Alfred had eyed the door almost nervously as the British teen shut it, startling azure eyes wide behind the red frames he dubbed ‘Texas’. As the Emerald eyed teen approached the bed, Alfred pulled himself against the headboard, bringing his legs closer to his chest. He let out a breathless hiss at the almost disturbing delightful friction the action caused and wondered for a split second how easy it would be to get off while the Brit ranted about some thing or another, and as the Brit started speaking, Alfred not really listening his hand inched closer to his crotch, unzipping his pants behind the protection provided by his raised legs. Then, he realized what he was doing with a jolt, and his hand rushed away to push up his glassed like he was electrocuted. A nervous giggle rose in his throat, before he glanced up at Arthur and realized he was still talking, seemingly unaware of Alfred's slip up by hormone induced stupidity.

He released a heavy, relieved sigh and sank into the pillows, and tried to at least pay attention to was his fiancée was speaking about, but he stayed focused on the male’s full, pink lips for a good minute or so, before he actually heard what his wife to be was speaking about.

“-Probably more than healthy.”

Alfred’s nose scrunched up a bit and he almost sighed. Really, were they actually talking about his eating habits? He knew he ate a bit more McDonald’s then the next person, but it was so damn good! Much better than Arthurs, and even his mothers! (But not better than some people’s cooking depending on what it was. Matthew’s pancakes were like the Boss) His gaze drifted back to his unzipped zipper and he lazily traced a pattern on his jeans. That is, till he heard the rest of what he thought was a rant.

“I don't expect you do feel any attraction to me or do anything, even after we are married. Although that-"

“Wait, what!” Alfred immediately quipped after the pause, glancing at the Brit, bewildered. He vaguely realized he voiced his confusion aloud, and barely kept back a blush that was becoming too common for comfort. Seriously, How long had he been out of it? How’d he miss that Arthur was confessing his attraction to the delicious blond and had mistaken it for him talking about his (not) obsession of McDonald’s of all things! Had he really thought that long on jerking off? How long did it take to unzip his pants anyway?

...Wow.... He almost grimaced at how awful and horn-dog like that made him sound, even mentally. So not heroic or even sexy. Two things he was, call him egotistical, but it's true. Plenty of people called him sexy, and it was so hard not to notice how heroic he was. Even a blind person could tell. Like the one who's cat he got out of the tree. (despite the fact he fell out and the cat freaked out, scratched his face and ran down the street. He spent quite awhile apologizing after he finally caught it and managed to return it.)

Last edited by Alfred Foxy Jones on Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Arthur blinked with shocked eyes as Alfred looked back with the same eyes. Did this boy seriously just not hear anything he was saying? Biting his cheek in anger, his eyebrows furrowed as he finally burst.

"Bloody fucking- I just confessed my extreme attraction to you, and you don't even fucking listen?!" Arthur had leaned over the younger man in anger during the duration of his yelling. Growling in annoyance, he pushed off the bed angrily, causing the mattress to bounce under the American. Dazing off into space slightly, he thought about his options, what the hell he could do to relieve this god damn sexual frustration. His mind flashed to the traditional method, having sex. But he couldn't do that, could he?

Alfred thrust deep into his body, skin slapping wetly and Arthur's opening tightening exponentially around the younger mans base. A guttural moan escaped the Brit's throat as he felt his walls being caressed harshly by the skin of the American's cock. Arthur heard a groan of pleasure from above his head, and tightened his muscles in order to induce a reaction. He gave a breathless chuckle at Alfred's gasp, before gasping himself when a strong thrust hit his-

He gasped at his fantasy before turning his darkening eyes onto his sexual interest. A blush covered his cheekbones as his face muscles loosened in arousal. His breathing was slightly deeper, faster and he knew the younger man would be able to see the signs of arousal on him. So he gave the fuck up.

"Alfred. If you have any attraction to me what-so-ever, it would do you well to get your arse over here and fuck the living daylights out of me. Hell, if you just want sex, I don't give a damn, fuck me now." His voice was rough and deep, a un-necessary attempt at seduction. He sauntered over to the bed before climbing over the frozen man. The man frozen with god knows what.

With no reaction given, Arthur grabbed onto the back of the blonde hair and crushed his lips against the man beneath him's own. Oh dear god, the boys lips were rough yet soft at the same times, even better than he imagined. Arthur moaned deeply as he arched downward, his hips meeting Alfred's own swiftly. He gasped as he felt an erection beneath his own hardening member, his lips staying open even after the vocal motion.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Alfred let out moan at the friction against his straining erection, his self control fading quickly at the wonderful feelings stirred by the elder male. Kissing back in delight he wasted no time in Invading his fiancé’s warm moist cavern with his tongue, exploring and mapping out the place with his tongue, briefly rubbing the pink muscle against Arthur’s in a vague attempt at encouragement. Hands that had once been holding tightly at his hair were at his shirt, trying in vain to remove the super-man T-shirt Alfred loved while kissing. Said blue-eyed blond removed his lips from Arthur’s own to chuckle, and pull off his shirt for the shorter male. Attaching his lips once again to Arthur’s own soft, pink one’s he engaged him in an opened mouth kiss, his hands slipping into Arthur’s shirt to brush his thumbs against his nipples and rub them into hard nubs before slipping his hands down, down into his pants and around to massage that wonderful, firm ass that plagued his daydreams and slumber, one of the leading causes for morning wood and cold showers. A little gasp that pleased Alfred immensely escaped the mouth of his little wife-to-be caused him to break off this second kiss and lead to Alfred pulling Arthur as close to his body as possible, resting his face in the curve of the Brit’s pale, beautiful neck and place butterfly kisses all along it, including a fair amount of hickies.

Arthur looked really cute, face flushed and panting, eyes closed and just really adorable. Alfred let loose a chuckle against that beautiful neck and pulled away with a lingering lick to the skin he had been lavishing thoroughly, admiring the marks he littered on the pale expanse of skin. His hands left the Brit’s pants to go up the back of his shirt and rest against the curve of his back. Leaning in to press another kiss to those plump and reddening lips, a knock rang out in the room, and Alfred froze.

“Arthur, Honey?” Arthur’s mother knocked on the door again. Alfred felt vaguely like all the air left the room. “Arthur, Bridgette and I want to speak to you about the wedding~” She cooed, her British lilt really cute, something Bridgette gushed over all the time. Bridgette herself added a southern twang ridden "And Alfred if he's still alive." Alfred swore quietly and pushed, gently really, Arthur off him and onto the bed, practically rushed off the bed himself, pausing briefly to grab his shirt from somewhere off the floor, and entered the conjoining bathroom, locking the door behind him. Leaning against the door, he sank to the cold granite floor, feeling his heart beat in his chest loudly and erratically.

“Oh Fuck.” He swore loudly.

Not only if their mother’s found out, he and Arthur would be teased endlessly, there was no way in fuck Arthur was going to take care of his massive problem as of now. He'd either have to do it on his own, or get rid of it completely.

He settled, despairing, for a cold shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Arthur's eyes widened at the lack of a body on the bed with him, the fast movements going far too quickly for his arousal slowed brain. Seeing the bathrooms door closed suddenly, he looked back to where both his mother and Alfred's mom were waiting to be let into the room. His brain took a while, but he slowly comprehended the situation and groaned loudly before rolling over to then curse into one of the pillows at a surprisingly loud pitch. His voice was muffled enough that his mother would probably think he was half asleep and angry at being awakened, but it was a very clearly a screamed "God fucking dammit" into the feather-filled pillow to anyone actually inside the room. Turning back over, he lifted one of his knees to lean on and take attention off his groin, where his pants were feeling quiet tight from the few seconds long make-out session he had just endured.

"Just come in. Alfred's in the bathroom," He paused to hear running water and promptly added, "Taking a shower." As the small British woman pushed open to large door, he smiled in a way that told anyone within view of it that he was not a happy person. The forced look included clenched teeth as he sighed in an attempt to calm his irritation. Alfred's mother was here, so it was important to be kind and understanding.

"Mum, is this that important? I was just about to get some rest, I'm exhausted from all the planning. It's kind of why me and Alfred left the planning session in the first place..." He tried to be polite, but his frustration was clearly showing in his tone. Apparently his mother just ignored this fact and continued with a rambling excited speech.

"Oh come now luv, planning is fun! I didn't realize until you had left, but Alfred never answered what his favorite colors were! Bridgette said they're red, white, and blue like the American flag- don't give me that look, it's our flags colors too- but we wanted to be sure. Do you have an preferences as to colors?" Arthur felt his eye twitching in dis-belief. His mother interrupted his chance at sex, for colors? This was utter bull shit! Groaning and sighing, Arthur dragged a hand down his face before rubbing his temples in thought.

"As long as it isn't the bleeding American flag everywhere, those colors are fine. A darker blue though, perhaps navy. We don't need the wedding to be the brightest bloody thing in the world. And while I'm sure Alfred would be thrilled with it being bright enough to make someone's eyes bleed, I don't personally wish for that, so he'll have to make due." Arthur rambled off in a-to be completely honest-gay way. Since when did he know so much shit about colors, or even care? Thinking back to the colorful cakes Alfred had attempted at one point, he decided to tack on, "And it must be a white cake, I want to be able to eat it thank you. I don't want to eat something outrageously blue."

With his opinion out there, the two mothers nodded and wrote down half of what he said before rambling off on some other topic and stumbling out of the room with a promise to get Alfred's opinion on the matter in the morning. Sighing in relief, Arthur got up to close his bedroom door before pausing and then locking said door, just encase. Walking up to the door of the bathroom, he knocked lightly before speaking in an even tone.

"They're gone. May I come in, or are you indecent?"
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Alfred had taken the time to spend his shower thinking of important things as his erection died under the spray of cold water. He felt bad, he really did, but it wasn’t the time for such things. If it hadn’t been for his mother and auntie, he and Arthur might have….

Arthur was riding him, controlling every movement and thrust Alfred made and didn’t, doing all the work. He didn’t seem to mind and Alfred laid back and enjoyed the show, almost salivating at the delightful angel lost in ecstasy above him. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed in bliss as he raised himself up to impale and take that large cock into his delightful ass, his own dick at full mast and pressed against his stomach, the head pink and glistening with pre-come, veins popping out along the wonderful shaft Alfred was going to eventually take into his mouth and taste when he had the chance. Alfred almost came when Arthur impaled himself and moaned loudly, and Alfred’s cock was suddenly experiencing an even tighter heat as the petite blonds’ walls tried to milk him for all he was worth-

He groaned as his cock at half-mast twitched with interest, enjoying the idea of that. Turning the lukewarm down colder, he cried out and jumped out of the water. Holy fuck was that freezing! Inching his way back into the spray after a moment, eying it warily until he was under the blasting water once again. Getting used to it, he wandered back into his thoughts.

He felt bad for leaving Arthur to deal with his mother and Arthur’s, but no way was he getting caught making out and having his hands in places they well shouldn’t be. Arthur’s mother and Bridgette had given him a swift talking to, saying that if he took advantage or did anything with Arthur before the wedding he was unromantic and dead.

He didn’t mind being called out on his lack of romanticism, but he’d prefer to stay alive and well, hell, even be married to Arthur if it meant he had a chance to be with the male who had caught his attention and caused much of his sexual aggravation. Absently, he wondered how much sexual aggravation he caused Arthur, because by the way he totally blew up on the younger, it must’ve been a lot.

He chuckled and turned off the water, his massive problem gone just in time to hear Arthur as to if he could enter. Alfred, still undressed, unlocked the door and with a quick “Give me a minute or two and then you can.” He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waste loosely, grinning at the red, white and blue stripes going diagonally along it. Peering into the mirror to check for blemishes (There were none, thank god. How embarrassing that would be to have at his upcoming wedding.) He ran a comb through his hair quickly with one hand at wetting his Rare U.S.A toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it with another and when he was done with his hair, he set to work brushing his teeth and maneuvering his right hand awkwardly to get past his left one which controlled his toothbrush to reach for his glasses and place them on his face.

The sound of the door alerted Alfred to Arthur’s presence in the bathroom but he didn’t acknowledge, instead choosing to spit out the toothpaste and rinse his mouth and the brush, place the ‘rare’ thing back into it’s place in a blue cover. Taking a small towel hanging beside him, a light blue thing in color and his initials sewn into a corner he wiped his face from the offending foamy paste and hung it back up, offering him a large grin in the mirror. Blinding white teeth stared back at him causing he to nod in satisfaction. He did have to look his best for his and Arthur’s union.

Speaking of Arthur…

“Yes my Little wifey?” Alfred said cheerfully, turning around to face the slighter blond. “What did the parental units want?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed May 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Arthur's eyes narrowed dangerously in frustration. "If you don't stop calling me your 'wife', I might just have to hurt you. I don't recall being a woman, and I wasn't aware that you were under the impression I was one." He sighed as he leaning against the wall beside the closed door, back arching slightly to avoid the light switch digging into his spine. He rolled his eyes in frustration before looking back up at the younger man. "They wanted to know colors for the wedding. Your mother suggested that your favorite colors were the colors of the American flag, and I said as long as there weren't the actual flags there and it wasn't too bright that I didn't mind. They are my flag colors also." He frowned slightly, though he imagined it looked a tad more like a pout than anything. "If you have an objections, they said they were going to ask you tomorrow morning, so don't even worry about it." He waved his hand slightly, as if to dismiss the issue from their presence.

As he looked at the toothbrush he just finished using and the towel around his waist, he raised an eyebrow before questioning him. "National pride much? Dear lord, you Americans and your nationalism. I don't know whether I envy it or find it utterly ridiculous." Seeing his hair combed but still dripping wet, he rolled his eyes before grabbing a small towel from the rack near by. Striding forward, he pulled it over the taller boy's head and used his fingers to massage the absorbent towel into his scalp and therefore ridding his hair of much of the offending water. "There. I noticed you don't properly dry your hair, fool," Arthur paused to smile and throw the towel at his head playfully, "And you're lucky our mothers didn't remember you took a shower earlier, or else they would be seriously suspicious of you."

Turning to leave the room, he smirked lightly before looking back at the boy. "And I'll have you know, I'm quiet aware of that talk my mother and your own had with you. If you could at least partially disregard said talk, I would very much appreciate it. I think as an 18 year old I can handle myself, thank you. I am marrying you anyway, I feel I should be able to get rid of this damn frustration." Arthur flicked his wrist lightly before leaving, his desperation in his arousal much lower than earlier and allowing him to be calmer about the situation. He walked slowly to the linen closet across the room to obtain more towels, seeing as his problem was not taken care of yet. He frowned lightly at his groin, as if that could make his erection disappear.

Needless to say, it didn't work.

Groaning, he let his head hit the door with a thump before begrudgingly stepping back to open it. He went to reach for the towels, before stopping to think. Maybe he could just... No, he'd be sweaty from taking care of it in that way anyway, and it would be rude to Alfred. Not to mention the boy would probably jump him if he knew he was going into the bathroom to masturbate. But god, the thought of being in the shower while Alfred was just outside with only a towel on... His cheeks flushed at the image it induced, both of them with towels drooping as their lips and hips collided harshly, their erections brushing through the thin fab- No! Off topic, he was making his problem worse. But fuck did he want to have the younger man take him...

He blushed even further at the idea. Usually he only thought about taking another man when or if he ever did, he always thought he would be the giver, not receiver. But for some reason, the idea of Alfred in him, dominating him, despite his younger age made him sweat and shiver in anticipation. He wanted to be dominated. He wouldn't believe it if he wasn't feeling the ache not only in his groin, but the dull thrumming around his opening, as if it too wanted to be dominated. He whimpered slightly in need, his face in the towels he had retrieved through out his running thoughts. Clearing his throat, he walked back into the bathroom, ignoring the look he got from Alfred for the groans and moans he had released while at the linen closet. The look made his pants tighten even further, because the man was looking at him with such clear lust in those sky blue irises.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Alfred huffed lightly at Arthur’s attempt at getting him to stop calling him his wife, or wife to be, or Wifey (His favorite thing at the moment to call Arthur.) but didn’t comment on any of it. Even if he did agreed, that would be a lie. Mother said if he lied to Arthur he was done for and Arthur would poison him. Which really wasn’t that hard to imagine. His cooking alone could do that.

The information on the colors for the wedding made him drowsy, and he wasn’t looking forward in the least to being interrogated and informed about the wedding. In his opinion, it should be left to his Auntie, Bridgette, and his Fiancée. His Dad and Uncle thought the same; they’d rather be out in the pubs or doing work things, or even playing weird British Sports. At least they got to go out; Bridgette had insisted if Arthur was going out and do something Alfred couldn’t either; which meant or poor American hero was stuck inside or on the premises’ at all times.

When Arthur went on his nationalist bashing time Alfred stood there and took it like a man, zoning out until he got that delightful surprise; Arthur drying his hair. Peering down at his wifey’s sandy gold hair and those long arms clad in sleeves that one day Alfred would have bare and wrapped around his neck as he rode Alfred’s cock to his orgasm….

He was broke out of his thoughts when Arthur threw the towel at him and he caught it, throwing the elder male a grin. It didn’t matter if his mother and auntie knew he was taking another shower; he was a teenager, his mother was glad he wasn’t running around in baggy pants and ‘bling’ and drowning in bad smelling aftershave like some American males his age. Sometimes, he was glad he lived over here when it came to things like that.

When Arthur confessed he knew of the little fact he knew of the conversation their mothers had had with Alfred, he wasn’t surprised. Arthur was too intelligent and just too Arthur to not. He shook his head ruefully, still grinning his pretty blond head off. Though, he had stopped to watch Arthur’s adorable ass sway into the linen closet at the last moment. When the door shut behind him, Alfred sighed, pulling himself up to sit on the Bathroom counter and just laze. He wasn’t in a rush to go anywhere, and if he was lucky he could witness Arthur Undress… Even just a little bit; for Alfred thought it was probable he would shoo Alfred out and-

The first muffled groan from the linen closet caught Alfred’s attention and his head perked up, eyes glued to the door, wishing he head X-ray vision to witness what was going on in there. The next amazing, sexual noise caused a twitch of interest in Alfred Jr., and he started rising in attention. Alfred just shrugged his shoulders, promising he would take care of that after he witnessed at least some of Arthur’s lean naked form. It was only fair since he caused so much and such sexual aggravation in the taller male.

At that moment Arthur finally exited the closet, and Alfred instantly zeroed in on him, leaning casually back against the mirror against the entire length of the wall. He didn’t feel bad at that at all, and wondered how far they could get before Alfred could rein in on his urges. Alfred vaguely felt like he was in a dream, he felt light, confident and like a hero.

Alfred jumped off the countertop, cool and confident like an animal on the prowl, his towel still around his waist but his erection a visible bulge in the red-white- and blue stripes. Striding forward to Arthur Alfred took his face in one hand and pressed a hungry lustful kiss against those pink lips and wrapped his arms around Arthur’s waist, pulling him against Alfred’s still damp body, and turned them so Arthur’s back was facing the counter. Still kissing him, his tongue tracing Arthur’s lower lip and asking for entrance, he pulled Arthur onto the countertop and broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily and grinning himself silly. Alfred chuckled, and pressed a sweet, chaste kiss to those reddening lips and backed away, turning to leave the bathroom.

Alfred vaguely realized when he had one foot out of the door, instead of imagining all that, he had acted on it, and Arthur was either going to molest him, or smash his face in. He was most definitely hoping for molestation if anything. His face was much to handsome to be smashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Arthur wanted to kiss the gods for his luck. His hand went out to reach for Alfred's wrist, and just barely caught it between his thumb and pinky. He smirked lightly and pulled said boy back to him, his legs going out to wrap around the younger's own. Their hips hit each other by default of the position and Arthur gasped in pleasure as a slightly larger bulge ran into his own.

"Oh bloody fuck! Take me now!" Arthur gasped out the words before blushing deeply and gasping for breath. "I didn't mean-" He groaned as his hips bucked up again and his pants became ever tighter. "Oh dear lord." Another gasp, "We can't- I ca-" He breathed harder, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the mirror.

His mind raced and he felt his posture fail him as his back bent to allow him to lean against the mirror.

Stretching him, filling him, and that cock must be large with the size of the bulge pressing against his erection-

"Alfred. I've never-" He sighed, his eyes avoiding the heated blue ones staring at him. "I'm a virgin. But god I've never wanted a dick in me as much as I do now. Correction, never have I before this. I just-" He looked shyly up at the younger man's face before biting his bottom lips and mumbling quietly.

"If you take me, please be gentle. I... want my first time to be romantic."

He lifted himself up and whispered please against the younger mans lips before pressing his tongue into Alfred's mouth and kissing him, open mouth. He moaned into the American's mouth as he slid in tongue against the warmer one beneath his, his body pressing closer, even closer still. He felt himself repeating please continuously into the younger mouth connected to his. He was desperate at this point, just wishing for relief. He wouldn't be surprised if pre-come was leaking from him by now, coating his undergarments.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

The continous chorus of pleas uttered against his mouth made him breathless, feeling high with pleasure and feelings that he'd never really felt before for anyone. removing his mouth from the emerald eyed male's he offered him a grin and placed his mouth against his again, pressing a chaste kiss to those reddening lips. "I'll try my best wifey dearest." He muttered after the sweet, short kiss and placed a kiss on the elder's forehead and removed Arthur's legs from around his waist offering a little wink at the elder's peeved look.

Alfred's hands trailed the short distance from the teen's hips to his jeans and played with the button for a moment, contemplating about what he was about to do and if he should, Dinner was erratically scheduled and never seemed to happen at the right time, but he'd be damned if he couldn't do something for the flustered and horny teen he was soon to wed; giving him a taste of something to look forward to on their wedding night.

But his Artie was such a good adorable boy, being a virgin still and those pleas, along with the desperation for something, anything that the American was able to give.

And So Alfred's mind made the choice subconsciously and his hands swiftly undid the button and the fly, the other's erect cock springing to attention straight away. Alfred sucked in a deep breath immediately, before bringing his face down to be level with the organ. It was handsome, and Alfred marveled at the small patch of blond hair nestled around the base, barely visible due to the pants and underwear still in place. Alfred blew hot air against it, drawing another grin when the cock instantly twitched and stood taller at attention. The Flushed cockhead instantly made Alfred lick his lips, it was just as pink and really, down right erotic with pre-come leaking from it, and just how the glasses clad male envisioned. Alfred's right hand wrapped around the shaft and gave a gentle jerk, experimenting, attentive to the noises escaping his 'wife to be'. He continued with the hand job for a few moments, careful and smooth motions, before he removed his hand and licked away the pre-come on it, and his mouth engulfed the pulsing organ.

It was different he decided vacantly, his head bobbing up and down on the organ, lavishing it with his tongue and hands inside the others pants, teasing and fondling his balls and what little of his base he could't fit in his mouth. His just about non-existent gag-reflex was coming quite in handy, and despite his amateurism (it's been awhile), being just... a non-virgin (well,.... Yeah) with some experience,(lies, he had so much experience you could call him a whore and he'd just give a grin) he thought smugly that Arthur must be enjoying it, according the bucking hips, wanton moans and utterly sexy flushed face.

Man, if his engaged life was like this, his married one would be at least three times as enjoyable.

Last edited by Alfred Foxy Jones on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Arthur could only gasp in pleasure as his cock was pulled at experimentally, the hand coating the erection rougher than the usual hand jerking him off. Alfred's finger tips were slightly rough, callus from whatever sport or work he had done in his life.

And god was a working man a turn on.

The pink tongue that poked out to lap at the precome made Arthur do something borderline-ing a scream. He had never felt anything but his own soft fingers on his body in his life, he was rapidly panting and gasping at the un-familiar feel.

"Alfred! Oh god, yes. FUCK! Oh lord Alfred, I-" Arthur now literally screamed in pleasure as the warm, wet cavern that was Alfred's mouth consumed his now very slick cock. The amount of pre-come coming out was astounding to the Brit, he hadn't known that much actually occurred naturally from his own arousal.

However there were obviously a lot of things Arthur didn't know, seeing as he would have never classified himself as a vocal person during sex. He made close to no noise when touching his cock himself, but when it came to Alfred, well, all known ideas just went out the door didn't they?

"Oh fucking hell! A-alfred, you didn't have to-Fuck!- t-to do this. I could hav- OH GOD!" His thoughts and words died as he felt a tongue playing with the slit of his cock, and he looked down at the boy whom seemed to be managing a smirk while sucking the fucking hell out of his cock.

Go figure the bastard would still be cocky as anything.

He groaned loudly once again when Alfred took him in particularly far, as if payback for his thoughts of the boys arrogance, his body arching in pleasure. He almost swore he felt the American's nose touch the skin of his hips as lips slid slickly down his ever-hardening shaft. The fact Arthur hadn't come yet seemed astounding to him, but by god if he wasn't grateful. It allowed longer of the beautiful torture to be brought upon him. Longer of this beautiful man doing torturous acts in complete arrogance.

Fuck, he could get used to being with this boy.

Slowly, as if unsure, Arthur tangled his fingers into the man's darker strands and pushed slightly further. As if in encouragement, he felt vibrations on his cock that caused a scream to erupt from his throat, his head flying back and fingers tightening. Through the pleasure, Arthur suddenly felt a build-up of pleasure in his gut, as if radiating to his balls. The pads of Alfred's finger were touching there as well and he could just feel the build-up rising steadily.

Even as all this went on, he felt a ache at his opening. He whimpered, the feeling wasn't unusual for him. Often when he masturbated he'd get that feeling, and it never seemed to go away until something was inside his puckered hole. He'd fingered himself before, even had lube he'd bought just because he had a tendency to do so, and it always felt pleasurable until a certain point of stretching. The few times he'd had this aching, the presence of anything inside him was borderline heavenly. His impatience often lead to sore-ness, and probably why he never got more than two fingers in. He wasn't a patient person, he didn't stretch the amount he probably should. He'd never bothered to care.

Until now. He was going to eventually have Alfred's dick in him. That thing was... probably unusually large, given the boy's size himself and the bulge that was previously pressing into his skin. Oh, but for some reason the idea of being stretched so far, of his body as it's limits as a cock pulsed inside of him, oh god it sounded so nice right now.

Feeling the ache burn more as his orgasm approached, Arthur lifted his hips slightly to allow his pants to slide further down, eventually pushing them down his thighs, where they slipped off his legs in their loose-ness.

Gasping in pleasure as he had even during his musings, he pulled his already spread legs up to himself and planted his feet on the counter. His cheeks, flushed in arousal, burned even darker in embarrassment, as Arthur pulled the hand at his balls to reach further down.

And god bless the boy, he got the hint and pressed the tip of his finger to the twitching, puckering hole. Arthur bit his lip to keep the moans in as he awaited the feeling of finally, finally being filled.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:12 am

Alfred was so very grateful at that moment, his mouth wrapped around the beautiful weeping cock of his soon to be Husband, (Yes, he was being completely serious at the moment) and his fingers thrusting slowly into the other, working up a pace that seemed to be relieving yet tortuous, according to the exceedingly erotic moans and whines coming form the lighter haired male. His finger moved with ease in and out of the tight heat, slickened with Arthur’s pre-come. Speaking of which, it was hard to ignore his rock hard erection, weeping from it’s red cockhead and pressing against his stomach uncomfortably, unhindered from the towel that had been wrapped around his waist once upon a time, laying forgotten in a heap on the bathroom floor.

But this, was worth it the discomfort and the fact he was the one to hold back, because one of them had too, and Arthur was much to far gone to try and do it for them (Not that he would probably, previous conversations and actions that day helped point things in that directions.) Another finger joined both alternating from scissoring the leaner teens entrance, and thrusting eagerly, searching for that special spot that would help this along….

Arthur let out another moan, much more wanton and without care, one of his hands rushing up to his mouth to cover it for a moment, causing Alfred to chuckle around the cock in his mouth, leading to more vibrations and getting used to the actions he founds somewhat embarrassed to do at one point.

But like he thought before, it was worth it; Arthur was absolutely sexy and just... worth it. He wouldn't mind marriage if it was with him, he figured absently, fingers brushing against the that special spot in Arthur repeatedly, removing his mouth from his cock to lavish it with a lick and a brief touch of his lips to the head before returning to sucking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 am

The Brit felt a finger slip slowly inside him, slick with his body's natural lubrication. His hips bucked immediately in pleasure, a high pitched moan leaving him as his back arched away from the mirror behind them. Said finger then was sliding in and out, thrusting into him completely and god was it good, did it feel wondrous. His mind was gone as pleasure wracked his body, but he did have mind to look down at the man thrusting his fingers in and sucking Arthur's cock.

He moaned even harder and felt his breath leave him.

He could see Alfred's cock, leaking slowly in arousal against the boy's abdomen. It was quiet large, and the idea of that thrusting into him made Arthur both worried and aroused even further. And just as he was thinking about the size of Alfred, a second finger joined in his body and thrusted swiftly, in and out and in and out and-

Arthur felt his entire body shake in pleasure as his prostate was hit, Alfred accidentally sucking just right at that moment, maximizing the pleasure of the blow. His moan had a different feel when he released it. He tried to cover his mouth and failed. He didn't like the sound of his new moans, they were... just different. It was less of a 'that feels good' sound and more of a 'fucking god take me now, hard and fast' sound.

It was completely irrelevant that that's actually what his body wanted at the moment.

The unwanted moans continued to spill as his prostate was massaged by Alfred's fingers and his cock and tip was licked and kiss languidly. Oh god he was gonna come. The American's mouth was once again on the majority of his cock, and Arthur tried to studder out a warning to the younger blonde.

"Oh fuck. Fucking, I'm coming Alfred. I'm-" He was cut off with a moan and he felt the heat in his belly about to explode. He whimpered in need, he was so tight now, he needed to let it out. But what was he to do? Did Alfred want to swallow his cum? Did he want to stop and then jerk him off? Did he want to pull away as he came to minimize the amount he had to swallow? Oh fuck, if Alfred did that, cum would cover his face. Arthur's cum. Covering the boys beautiful cheek bones and-

He then came.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 am

Alfred removed his fingers from within Arthur almost mournfully when he felt the first warm stream of cum in his mouth and pulled his head away a bit, his mouth instantly feeling strange without it around that cock. Surprised, the next stream splashing across his cheek and onto his lips. It tasted salty, but with a sweet taste of something as well, and wasn’t all that unpleasant. Swallowing, he did his best to catch the next two thick streams in his mouth, excelling at that. When he was sure Arthur was done, he chuckled and licked his lips clean, not bothering to get the rest of his face when he picked his towel of the floor, wrapped it around his waist loosely again, and pulled himself up on the counter beside the almost glowing blond, grinning widely.

“Amazing wasn’t it?” He winked and laughed again, before leaning over and placing a chaste kiss on the British man’s lips, pulling away with a small blush and scratching the back of his head, the cocky teen suddenly replaced with someone who acknowledged his lack of experience (what? Alfred is your head screwed on right?) and the fact he could be a total fool (more like jackass), especially when he was… well around people in general.

Alfred chuckled again and got off the counter, heading out of the bathroom to leave Arthur to his shower. Alfred needed to take care of his problem anyway.

Last edited by Alfred Foxy Jones on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

Arthur groaned in pleasure as his release finished, a sigh escaping his lips. He moaned again when he saw Alfred's face covered in himself, and he kissed the boy back when lips touched his own. He felt like jello, never having had an orgasm that intense in his life. He whimpered at the loss of heat when Alfred left to go. He let out a pathetic "Wait!" to stop the younger boy. Biting his lip, he got off the counter, his sweater almost hiding his privates in it's length, and walked to the younger.

Grabbing a hand, he laced fingers through the larger ones beneath his own and smiled. Looking up slightly to see the mans eyes, he saw the un-filtered lust flowing through them. And decided Alfred needed something for what he just did.

However, that didn't mean he wouldn't tease the boy. Smiling innocently, Arthur brought the American's face into his hands, ignoring the fact it was his own cum on his cheeks, and licked slowly and sensually up the line of dripping fluid. He made a slight noise of appreciation, as if the taste of it wasn't as gross as it really way. He repeated his cleaning until all of the fluid was off except for one spot he wiped off with his finger. Only then to put said finger into his mouth and suck.

Pulling on their already combined hands, he moved to where the shower was and turned it on without even looking. Arthur smiled genuinely as he pulled the younger's glasses off and set them by, kissing at the eyelids of the boy and encouraging rough but gentle hands to lift the shirt off his body.

When the clothing was finally off of him, Arthur took the towel from Alfred's waist and placed it on the floor, bringing the younger into the large shower. Immediately, Arthur ran his hands slowly down the blonde's sides, pushing their bodies together as he pecked a small kiss to the corner of the boys mouth.

He leaned back, preparing to do something, and flushed brightly. Alfred had been so confidant in how he had proceeded. Arthur had no idea how he was going to get the younger off, but he knew he wouldn't be nearly as good at sucking as Alfred was. Biting his lips softly, he reached a hand out and stroked, hiding his embarrassment by kissing at the American's neck.

His hands were smooth and soft as he rubbed it down the dusky appendage, his thumb gently running over the tip. He nipped ever so lightly at the junction of Alfred's jaw and neck. He was gentle in his stroking, as he usually was with himself. He never had been much of a puller, he stroked his own cock to life, did not pulled it to attention. He knew others were much rougher, but he had learned the wonders of softer strokes.

"Tell me what you'd like?"
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 am

Arthur lacing his fingers with Alfred’s own made his heart skip a beat, a silly grin covering his face. He was absolutely a sweetheart, and just so adorable! The sensation of the slick wet organ called Arthur’s tongue meeting his cheek shocked Alfred, Alfred Jr. throbbing against his stomach as Arthur let out that cute little noise as he licked his own cum of Alfred’s face, and that moment with this finger…

Oh god, that towel was creating some unwanted friction but being so useful for absorbing all the pre-come that had to be leaking out. Alfred stood, feeling just exhilarated as Arthur removed the taller boys glasses and set them aside, guiding Alfred’s callused hands to remove his sweater with his soft, perfect own. That small grin was back, and so was that barely noticeable blush as Arthur removed Alfred’s towel with a simple, elegant and innocent movement.

He was good a being seductive and just pure evil.

Being dragged into the shower he didn’t mind, the warm water easing the tense muscles in his shoulders within moments, but reminding him of his throbbing organ, the base and his balls nestled in the blond hair just barely darker than the hair on his head.

As Arthur’s thigh brushed against his erection when he brought their bodies together Alfred moaned, briefly disappointed as Arthur pulled his body away, but that flushed and adorable expression on Arthur’s face made sure he didn’t voice a complaint, especially proud he chose not too when the blond kissed his neck and his hand, oh god~

He moaned as Arthur’s hand shyly (teasingly more like it) brushed against his erection and he couldn’t resist the automatic reaction to buck his hips like some wanton whore, but did that feel good or what~

Arthur continuing those actions was godsend, those strokes so gentle and precise in what he was doing, teasing Alfred and his poor cock like that… That question, so simple and innocent, was like a sensuous purr to Alfred’s ears. Alfred’s breath hitched and he had no clue what to say in response, those continuous strokes causing his mind to run in circles, blankly trying to figure out what to say.

Whatever you want to do..” He was cut off with a hearty moan that Arthur probably took pride in. “But, just your hands…” He sounded even somewhat pleading to his own ears, something that made him flush awkwardly like the virgin he was. He had been going for cool and sexy; seductive and badass. His panting breath was making it’s own steam in the air, warm water racing down his body, blond hair darker and wet and sticking to his face except of course, for his Nantucket, who of course was sticking up even damp. (it was just cool like that.) He figured if he looked in a mirror, his eyes would be glowing bright with lust and affection for the other male. (not that he was going to admit the second one to anyone of course)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Arthur grinned mischievously at Alfred's moans and words, his hand moving faster but not any harsher. His un-preoccupied hand moved to run through the blondes hair, nails scraping just lightly at his scalp.

"Oh? You just want my hand?" He leaned up with a smirk to whisper in the American's ear. Arthur knew how to dirty talk, and had a feeling Alfred would be a person to like said talk. He would never insult the boy during the talk though, never. People who called each other horrible names to get off were disgusting in his mind, because sex should be between those who are close, and you therefore shouldn't insult that someone. Alfred being his future husband, he definitely fell into the 'someone close to him' category. "You don't want me to return your favor? Don't want to feel me sucking the cum out of you? Pity, I wanted to taste your cum. I was trying to decide if it would be sweet because of your die or bitter because many things you eat aren't under the category of healthy. What do you think?" Arthur rubbed the tip of Alfred's erection during his words when his strokes reached the top of the boys cock, and stroking his balls when he reached the bottom. It slowed the strokes, but he knew it would do more than a fast hand would. Having been a little since his orgasm, Arthur felt his cock twitch to life and another thought approached his mind.

He leaned in further to nibble on Alfred's ear and whispered huskily, "Mm, we could always just rub ours together. How does that sound?" When he was met with no answers and only continuing moans, he took a chance and pulled his now beginning erection to Alfred's straining one. He put his hand around both and gasped, smashing his mouth onto Alfred's, one of his hands still in the younger boy's hair and tightening around the wet locks.

As his hand pumped them both, the friction of their cocks together making Arthur moan louder than Alfred, whom had been aroused much longer than himself. He knew he was a loud one, but honestly couldn't give to care. He noticed he was on his toes to reach as he kissed, not liking the strain it put on his neck to stay flat-footed. Trying to gain leverage, he wrapped one leg around Alfred's and thrusted into his own hand and the American's erection. He let out a long and languid moan and felt himself walking them back so they could lean on the tiles.

Part of himself didn't feel fair getting off again, but he figured he would have tried to masturbate the erection away when this was over, only to be stopped by Alfred again and things would continue in the vicious cycle. His eyes widened when he felt the ache in his opening begin again, and he groaned in both arousal and frustration. He'd never had the need to feel filled twice in a row before, it was slightly disconcerting. Alfred was making him into a man whom fit every definition of a 'bottom'.

"Ah! Oooh, Alfred, fuck, you continue to make me want to be filled. How the bleedin- Ah!-hell do you do that?" He confessed his desires to the younger boy, as if to accept his desperate actions and aching feelings himself. The sound of their skin moving together was filling the room along side the sound of the flowing water. Slaps of wet skin as Arthur's thrusted hips met Alfred's, slick sounds as a hand moved down their erection and spreading pre-cum from Alfred's erection around both of their cocks. The thought made Arthur moan, Alfred's cum, pre or not was still his cum and it was on his cock, on his skin.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god~!

That dirty talk, if someone would even call it that (For it was much sexier and erotic than ‘dirty talk’) had him blushing and moaning and unable to string together a single word, much less a phrase. So Alfred was stuck moaning without abandon, the pleasurable sensations caused by the slighter man traveling from wherever he touched to around his body, his nerves on fire. He didn’t know how much longer he was going to last like this, but he knew he still had awhile… and there was no fun ending the game before it really began. But he felt so submissive and useless being pleasured like this, the hero couldn’t be selfish, and with that thought. He came up with a plan.

They couldn’t have sex, dick up the ass kind of action until the wedding, but liked they had done previously, no one had banned finger fucking, hand jobs, or any type of oral sex really. And he was going to use that to his advantage once again.

"Ah! Oooh, Alfred, fuck, you continue to make me want to be filled. How the bleedin- Ah!-hell do you do that?” Arthur confessed, and Alfred gathered his courage, which didn’t take much that courageous fool, kissed Arthur hungrily, breaking it every so often for those damned moans to escape his mouth. He wasn’t pleased with those, not in the least.

“I don’t know,” He acknowledged between a messy kiss, moaning most of ‘know’ out. “But I like it, Can’t wait for the wedding night.” He gave a cocky little grin and chuckled again, pressing another kiss to those wonderful lips, slipping his tongue inside to rub it against the others. He had no clue how he was going to do this, he had no plan.

But hero’s don’t need plans, now do they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Arthur moaned and nodded at Alfred's comment about their wedding night, moving them backward into the tiles. He lifted himself to wrap around the younger man in order to get closer, ever closer. He moaned when he felt even their balls slap together in the motion of him jumping into the larger and more muscular arms. A continuous mantra of curses flowed from his lips, his hips continuing faster and faster.

"Oh god! Fuck fuck fuck, I want you in me so badly. Ooohh, anything, I don't fucking care, I want a part of you inside me, NOW." Arthur knew he was acting beyond needy, demanding, probably the opposite of anything he ever wanted to be, but god he was damn desperate. He moaned louder with how close they were, their bodies colliding with audible slaps. One of his wet arms we around the younger boy's shoulders, the other pumping their cocks frantically. He felt the ache spread further into his opening, as if his inside walls were begging for touch. He groaned, his head falling back against the tiles almost painfully. "Alfred, please."

He body shook in both pleasure and need, and he tried to find a way to give Alfred more pleasure. He felt un-fair, Alfred had done much more for himself than he had for the American. "Hnngh, Alfred, I want to make you feel good. What-" a gasp, "-else can I do?" He looked into the cloudy and lustful blue eyes pleadingly, his guilt showing through. Thinking back to an earlier reaction, he continued with 'dirty' talking in an attempt to further the boy's pleasure.

"O-oh, Alfred. I really don't know if I can wait until the wedding. I want to feel your cock in me. Pulsing and just slightly to large for me. Hngh, you'll stretch me so much, but it will still fit, even though it would be a tight one. I love the feeling of being stretched. The feeling of having my walls touched. Ooh, love, I don't think I can make it. I want you so much, my lovely." Arthur continued to talk half nonsense and half erotic words in a husky voice, moans interrupting his words. The pet names weren't something he meant to include, but were a habit of his. He called people close to him love or lovely, and he had always referred to Alfred as that in his head, consciously or not.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:22 am

The Erotic nonsense was becoming too much for him, his cocky self faltering as he almost gave in at that pleadingly desperate and lustful face and that voice that sounded like pure sex and seduction at this very moment to him. Along with that, what almost sealed the deal were those surprising and delightful pet names that had Alfred’s heart leaping into his throat and his breath hitch, why he didn’t have a clue. His exhale was a moan he tried to drown out with one of his free hands, cheeks flushed even more from embarrassment from that reaction and that giddy feeling that was intertwining with his lust for Arthur. He didn’t know what to do anymore, oh dear god, he didn’t have the foggiest.

He wanted Arthur to impale himself on his cock, moaning as Alfred pushed his cockhead in, and then slowly, teasingly push in the rest, drawing little sobs, moans and whines for Alfred to hurry up, trying to push his hips back to engulf the rest of him. Alfred would hold his hips and chuckle, pressing a kiss to whatever skin he could reach as he would finally be in Arthur fully, the other would give a content moan to have Alfred nestled within him, and Alfred would pull out slowly, only to thrust back in when his cockhead was the only thing within Arthur, and-

Alfred moaned loudly, but didn’t come, the throbbing erection of his demanding he get any, some of that. He wanted to fuck Arthur till Arthur and himself came, and then maybe again. All over the house, different position, maybe even Arthur could top, that is, if he wanted. Alfred had no dilemmas on either topping, or bottoming, but Arthur would look so damned sexy riding his cock, he figured there would be none of that, and he didn’t mind, not in the least. Long as Arthur was happy, content, and not a grouch when it came to sex, he was fine. Or at least, he figured he’d be fine. You never really knew what was going to happen around Arthur, no matter how well you get know him, and well, Alfred didn’t know him that well. But there was plenty of time to get to know Arthur. All of Arthur at that.

But back to the quite large problem at hand he was at the crossroads; whether to Let Arthur have his way and break his word to his parents and auntie (Which was kinda sucky for his ‘Hero’ status, but that could go fuck itself at the moment, he could be fucking Arthur.) Or Keep his word and have Arthur be huffy with him till they ended up seducing each other on their wedding night. And then there’s the quite real problem of Arthur trying his best to seduce Alfred before their wedding, and that wouldn’t take too much. If Francis, Gilbert, and Antonio saw him they all be making comments on how whipped he was already.

His decision was made quite quickly, and not at his choice.

A knock from the bedroom door rang out, and the cheery voice of his mother proclaimed in her little southern twang “Dinner’s Done!”

Alfred wanted to cry. He really did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Maureen Kirkland Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 am

Arthur groaned at the happily spoken words and let his head hit the tiles harshly. Wincing at the pain he hadn't expected to be that bad, he rubbed the back of his head with a frustrated expression, one eye closing at the sore-ness. He looked at Alfred with the same frustrated expression before slowly speaking.

"Alfred, I love your mother and all, but I really want to bleeding kill her right now." He pouted before laughing lightly. He was joking, of course, but god was he frustrated at the situation. Humming, he looked back to their bodies twisted together and decided that not finishing would be pointless at this point. "Love, how close are you?" He pulled on the younger's cock as he spoke.

The fact that the boy came only a few pulls later gave him the answer.

After finishing up himself and coming down from his high, he turned to Alfred slowly, a blush covering his face. "Ah, well..." He cleared his throat in an attempt to come up with something to say. He just flushed further before grasping the shampoo and washing his hair quickly. As the water ran down him, he noticed it was cooling slowly, as they had been for quite a while. Turning the handle further to warm, he sighed in content as the water heated once again. Finishing his washing, he pulled the both of them out of the shower and wrapped a towel around the both of them, his arms hugging around the American.

Leaning up to peck at Alfred's lips, he smirked before picking up the forgotten towel on the floor of the American flag and wrapped it around his own waist before leaving the poor boy where he was, with the plain cream linen. He laughed slightly at the look on the younger's face, but just smiled at the gaping man instead of commenting.

Eventually they got through the process of dressing and walked slowly down the hall for the prepared dinner. As they walked closer to the dining room, a thought came upon him.

They were acting like a couple. Would their mothers notice? Would they care? Would the be ecstatic? Oh god, the wrath of his mother if she found out about their... activities in the bathroom earlier. Clearing his throat to dismiss the image, he looked at the boy next to him out of the corner of his eye.

"Lovely, perhaps we should, ahem, explain why we are acting... closer to our mothers? Not the real explanation, god no, but..." He trailed off in question to Alfred.
Arthur Maureen Kirkland
Arthur Maureen Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next