Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 am

Arthur began to build a pace as he moved his hips back and forth, rubbing both his and Alfred’s cocks together.

“What do you think?” he smirked slightly, before realising that Alfred probably wanted him to continue. “The next time that I have to go alone on a business trip, or after a long, hard day at the office, when you’ve long since gone home, I’ll have this photograph. Just looking at you so wanton like that turns me on.”

He returned the kiss with some ferocity, saying into Alfred’s lips: “When I touch myself, I’ll think of you right in this moment... hah… God… I love you.”

He went back to kissing Alfred deeply, open-mouthed. He wasn’t going to last must longer.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:43 am

Alfred smiled at that and he felt his cock twitch just hearing the other's words.

"God...yes... Love you too." He ran his fingers along the other back though he couldn't help but throw his head back in pleasure as their cocks were rubbed together.

That was perfect. The heat and everything was just absolutely amazing.

"You know, I wouldn't be opposed to more in the future...or even video," He teased with a small grin.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 am

Arthur came quite abruptly, and obviously sooner than he, himself had expected as he shuddered against Alfred.

“Ahhhhh,” he breathed, panting as he came down from his high. He began to fist Alfred’s cock instead to make up for the fact that he was no longer grinding against him.

“Video?” he smiled slightly. “Mm… that’s not a bad idea.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:03 am

Alfred just writhed underneath the other, absolutely enjoying all the stimulation despite Arthur already coming. Pleasure wracking up in his body, he finally released hard against his lover's hand.

He had to admit that if he wasn't so damned sated at the moment, he would have teased the other for coming early.

He just smiled at the other instead, nuzzling against him.

"Mm...really? You think?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:00 am

Arthur was still trying to catch his breath as he stroked Alfred through his climax before removing his now-sticky hand. He rolled off of the other on to his back, staring up at the ceiling as his breathing gradually began to slow.

“Yes, I think it’s a good idea… for when we’re apart, it’ll be good,” he concurred.

Arthur still felt a bit embarrassed having cum so quickly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:08 am

Alfred just smiled at the other, slowly caressing him as he tried to catch his breath again.

"Mm...it will be good," He murmured softly, pressing a kiss to his chest lazily. "But am I going to get any pictures?" He asked with a small grin.

To be honest, he would really like a video of them. Just...for their own eyes and no one else's.

It wasn't immoral like that, right?

Of course not.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:51 am

Arthur closed his eyes a little, body feeling totally relaxed.

“Of course,” he replied. It wouldn’t be fair for him to take pictures of Alfred like that if he didn’t return the favour. “Tonight… unless you mean holiday photographs.”

Arthur also was highly in favour of having something to help him visualise Alfred when they weren’t together. They’d just have to keep it private, somehow. Perhaps just keep it on their computer at home (Alfred’s laptop) and no where else? But then how would Arthur look at it?

He kissed Alfred’s forehead quickly and then got up off of the bed.

“We should clean up and head out.” It was only supposed to be quick, after all. It wasn’t supposed to take a large chunk of their day.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:41 am

Alfred just smiled a bit and he chuckled.

"Well maybe both. But...you know exactly what I want," He murmured softly.

It was true though and he was glad that the other was agreeing to this. It...it at least made him relax. Knowing that he would have something to look at as well.

Alfred nodded though and he quickly hurried to the bathroom.

"Okay! Let me just rinse off the salt water quickly and then I'll change and head out with you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:47 am

Arthur glanced at the time on his watch, on the bedside table.

“I might join you, actually,” he hummed. He didn’t want to be gross later on when they went out for a meal together. “No funny business though,” he joked. Arthur got out of bed and followed his lover to the bathroom, patting his bum in passing as a friendly gesture.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 am

Alfred smiled a bit though he stretched out.

"You're the one who's saying no funny business but you're also the one who's patting my ass."

Despite this, he was more than happy to turn on the warm water in the shower before entering in, making enough room for his lover.

"Well come on and hurry before I decide not to let you in."

He gave him a small yet devious smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 am

Arthur looked smug at Alfred’s statement and climbed into the shower alongside him. He was quick to start washing off the sticky fluids on his stomach and hands and moved on to his hair and face to get rid of the salt.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 am

Alfred just grinned over at the other though he just started to clean himself. After all, he was already sated and he just wanted to see everything around the islands right now.

Though that didn't mean that he didn't at least take a good long look over at his lover, enjoying his naked body.

Smirking a bit to himself, he finally started to wash his hair.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 am

Arthur noticed the other looking at him and didn’t bother to show off or the like. He just smiled knowingly, continuing to bathe. He finished quicker than Alfred, having less to wash (due to his bodymass and height in comparison to the other). He pecked Alfred on the lips quickly before he climbed out of the shower to find a towel.

He soon began to dry his hair, humming a song by The Clash beneath his breath.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 am

Alfred took his time washing himself, as he always did. It wasn't only his mass but also how damned meticulous he was with his cleaning.

He really did try his best to look presentable and while the dedication never reached his clothes, it definitely reached his body.

Soon afterwards he climbed out of the shower as well, raising an eyebrow at the hum.

"The Clash?" He asked curiously as he dried off.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 am

“White Riot by The Clash, to be specific,” Arthur began to dry off the rest of his body so that he wouldn’t drip water everywhere. When he was satisfied, he headed back into the bedroom and began to get dressed again.

“So, is there anything you want to see in particular?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 am

Alfred just thought about it before shrugging a bit, soon hurrying over to grab his clothes.
He still felt a bit sluggish from the lovely quick sex and the warmth of the shower.

And just finally being able to relax for a long period of time rather than working his arse off.

"Mm...how about the market place? I'm sure they'll be selling some pretty cool things over there!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:32 am

Arthur nodded. “That sounds good to me.”

Strangely, Arthur didn’t feel quite so affected anymore. He felt quite re-energised, actually. He nodded.

“Come on, slow poke. We have a whole island to discover!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 am

Alfred rolled his eyes and grinned playfully though he was still a bit sluggish.

He was always like this after sex. He always just wanted to sleep, no matter how quick it was. He had heard that it was something in the male biology but he had no idea.

It didn't really seem to affect Arthur nearly as much.

He couldn't help but laugh.

"And I thought I was the more adventurous spirited one.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 am

Arthur was just wide awake because he’d had more sleep, really. He’d felt tired at first but getting up and moving around had made him feel better.

“Shush, I’m trying to be enthusiastic for you,” he winked over at Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:51 am

Alfred just ended up laughing at that, soon shrugging though he couldn't get rid of his dumb grin.

Soon enough he found themselves at the market place and everything was bright and wonderful and active. Alfred was more than happy to tour around the marketplace (nearly getting scammed a few times) though it was all such an experience for him.

He made sure to take as many pictures as possible, mainly of Arthur and sometimes he would peek his face around for a picture as well.

And everything seemed to be just right.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 pm

The day was actually going pretty well. Arthur had yet to call Alfred any names or to insult him in some way, shape or form. The market was nice, very busy but that was to be expected. Arthur was picky about what he would and wouldn’t buy, meaning that he was usually the one trying to convince Alfred that he didn’t need something or other.

Arthur hadn’t complained about having his photograph taken, either – although he still refused to smile in the pictures.

It was late afternoon by this point, and Arthur was starting to feel a bit hungry, having not eaten all day.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Alfred really did enjoy his time in the market place and just in general. All the ill feelings from the day before seemed to suddenly vanish and he was absolutely relieved for it.

He didn't want there to be bad feelings between the both of them while they were on the holiday of all things!

Alfred definitely made sure to take as many pictures as he possibly could though.

Looking over at Arthur, he smiled a bit.

"Hungry? We can go to the restaurant with dancing and everything if you want. It should be nearby here."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Arthur nodded with a small smile, “I’d like that… will it matter that I’m in shorts, though?” he looked down at his attire. It was more beachy than formal. He would have to go back and change if it wasn’t acceptable.

“I’m quite hungry,” he admitted.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Alfred laughed at that and he shrugged.

"It's nothing really fancy. So I'm sure that'll work. I mean, I'm not much better off either." He motioned to his outfit, which also included shorts.

"Let's go. You're hungry for once and we need to feed that empty stomach!"

He quickly began leading the way.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Arthur just nodded and followed Alfred to this mysterious restaurant that Alfred had earlier been so keen for Arthur to see. It was almost like it was legitimately planned, although Arthur doubted that. It didn’t seem like there would have been any reason for Alfred to do it.

He drew in a deep breath.

“It smells good.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next