Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R-18] Slaves to Biology

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[R-18] Slaves to Biology - Page 3 Empty Re: [R-18] Slaves to Biology

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 pm

As Alfred opened the door, he was faced with the young Omega. He had his clothes haphazardly strewn on - with his shirt on the wrong way around, so that the seam was showing accidentally. He was a scatterbrain sometimes, honestly - and his hair was large and messy. He had always sported an excellent 'bed-head' look.

They stared at each other for a small while, neither of them knowing what to say. Arthur coughed into his hand, not quite sure how to remedy the situation. Finally, Arthur stepped away from the door and moved to sit on top of the bed. It seemed a more comfortable place to talk than in the middle of the doorway. Arthur patted the space next to him.

His mind ran through what they had just been involved in. Alfred had touched him, fingered him, sucked him off even - it was dedication to pleasuring him. Perhaps he felt he owed him? No. That was... ridiculous.

"You didn't have to... to stop yourself, you know. You were at perfect liberty to have sex with me," Arthur muttered, fidgeting as he waited for Alfred to join him. His green eyes narrowed and glared at his hands. "I am breaking the law. You know how it is. If the authorities found out, they would arrest me. You are allowed to do what you'd like with me in exchange for my safe-keeping. I owe you."

He smiled sadly, and looked at Alfred. "As you suspect, it's true. I am an Omega, and yes, I have known."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

http://destiny-shiva.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:58 pm

It was a really difficult feeling, Alfred thought, when the one thing you suspect and hoped against for was being confirmed by someone, making it a reality he could no longer deny. It ached him to see Arthur looking so... accepting of what his genetics had given him. Of what the society had mandated to those with the same societal class as him. But most of all, Alfred hated how Arthur had flat-out said that Alfred had the right to have sex with him because he was an Omega in heat. It didn't make sense for his idealistic brain.

How could his best friend tell him that it was okay for him to go all the way because he was an Omega, and in heat to boot? He didn't want this. He didn't want this at all. His heart ached with so much grief and regret for his actions and for the hopelessness of their situation.

But he didn't want to give up just yet.

"Artie. Arthur," he spoke, his throat dry. If he could just keep him safe, then things might be okay for the two of them, especially for Arthur. "I don't want you to go back to your dorm," he continued. It was a selfish request, but at the moment it seemed like the most logical approach for their situation. "I want you to live with me here. At least you're alone and I can keep away from you. You're the safest here, I personally think."

Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

http://empressvegah.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:41 pm

A sigh of relief washed over Arthur as he realised that Alfred was allowing him to stay here. He did not want to impose on Alfred, but it was honestly the safest place he could be right now. If he went back to the dorms and someone got a whiff of him, he might have been... well. Paraded around, passed between them. He could practically hear the horny insults thrown at him if he went back ('his channel's already exposed. He wants it, the dirty slut').

He shuddered and clenched his fist, before he looked at Alfred and gave a slow nod to show him that he was up for staying.

"If it's alright with you, I have no intention of going back yet. They'd eat me like a piece of meat if they could. No," Arthur sighed and shook his head, before glancing down at his tightened fists. The situation was so frustrating. What about all of his school notes?! How would he keep up when he was going to spend just under a week fighting not to fuck himself?

"I... I think we have to do this logically. The only reason I'm clear-headed right now, mostly-" his head still felt quite cloudy, "-is because you helped me orgasm. I guess the old tale that orgasms help ease the pain of heats is true. Which means--Which means I'll probably have to... a-ah... have some... assistance."

His fingertips twitched, and so did his brows.

"Some toys or something. I don't know. A-And, I will probably need to be locked up in here. Tied to the bed, or something. Heaven knows what I might do. I might end up looking for sex." The Omega's face was drab now with paranoia.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Alfred totally agreed with Arthur's first statement. The guys here would totally screw him senseless, and he was in no position to fight back. He was just an Omega to them, while for Alfred, he's... Arthur. His best friend. Whom he was having some convoluted form of attraction that he couldn't explain. It had started way back when they were just ten. And now, he had already touched his best friend's body. He was so angry with himself.

When Arthur mentioned toys, Alfred mind immediately went back to what he had experienced a while ago. The wanton face, the need, the wetness... He should stop thinking of that. He redirected his thoughts back to Arthur's statement. Toys.

"I'll buy them!" he suddenly exclaimed. He would totally need toys to keep him from looking for sex. Alfred, for Arthur's sake, would gladly buy those. "But I'll never tie you to the bed. A person shouldn't be tied to bed, unless they're into bondage," Alfred replied, frustrated. Why would Arthur suggest that? It was wrong in so many levels. It's like being restricted to do whatever you like!

"I'll just lock you here. We're at the top of the penthouse dormitory so it's really far away for you to jump. I'll also lock the windows, just in case. But Artie," at this, Alfred's expression softened. "I promise not to hurt you. You're already hurting. I won't add to the burden you're carrying," he smiled, earnest.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Sometimes, he really loved this boy. He was unafraid to stand up and be a friend to him, above all else. Even instinct. How Alfred was holding up was amazing. It was difficult to look at him and not see that Alfred had something special. He reminded himself that Alfred had done all in his power to stop himself from hurting him.

Yet, Arthur looked idly at Alfred's lips. The male had taken him in, suckling on him with that mouth. It was hard to think that such a thing had happened. In fact, Arthur was beginning to doubt that it ever did, because it seemed so far-fetched.

All that Arthur could notice on Alfred was the plumpness of his lower lip was slightly larger than before. That was the only sign.

"I know. I know. Actually, you're right. It would probably be better for me if you trapped me in here and I used said toys to help me along. Hopefully then we can manage to have coherent conversations through the doorway," he groaned and his shoulders deflated. "Isn't this silly? I'm sorry Alfred, but I may have to impose on you on a... well. Monthly basis. Until, that is, I can figure out what to do. It's not like I can afford a place on my own."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 am

"You can stay here if you want! I mean, permanently! My dad won't mind, he knows you already, and he'll be even glad that I'll have some company here," Alfred offered, though he wasn't sure if it was due to genuine concern or guilt or selfishness. But he knew deep down, he really wanted to help Arthur. He's just not sure of the side intentions he had.

He then looked at Arthur's appearance. "Uh, I guess you'll need to use the shower, right?" he said, feeling awkward again. "Towels are in the cabinet inside the shower room. You can borrow some of my clothes, they're in the drawers," he continued, pointing to the wooden furniture at the corner of the room. "And uh, I'll go buy your... toys and some dinner for us," he finished lamely.

He waited for Arthur's response before he slipped out of the room, sneaking a last glance of his best friend sitting on his bed. It was a new way of living his life, he thought. But he was happy that Arthur trusted him so damn much. He would never break that trust. Ever.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:06 am

"P-Permanently?" Arthur asked, eyes lighting up at the suggestion. What would they do? Would he sleep on the couch when he was not in his heat? It might reek some havoc on his back, but perhaps that was a good move. If they shared, it would be less suspicious for when Arthur was away from school.

"Alfred, how would we get away with that, though? Those in my dorm will wonder where I've gone. If I tell them that I'm moving in with you, they would probably think--well. Certain things. Besides, I don't want to stop you from being with other people. You don't want me to stay here for too long, trust me..."

He frowned. If Alfred wanted to have a girlfriend or boyfriend, he would have to be careful. If everyone thought they were dating, it would be practically impossible for him. Bless him. They had reached that period where dating seemed highly desirable.

As Alfred offered him the shower, Arthur could not help but accept. "Just think about what we're going to do, alright? Talk to me when you're back..." Arthur murmured, before he watched Alfred leave. He quickly hurried to pick up some clothing to change into and put it on the bed, just in time to hear the door shut as Alfred left.

Upon entering the shower, it took him a few minutes to work out exactly what to do to get it to the correct setting for heat and power. He stepped inside, and washed himself in all of the essential places. However... when he started to wash between his cheeks, he heard an unwilling moan fall from his lips. Arthur blinked, shocked at the sound of it.

"No, not now," he murmured to himself. He squeezed the sponge to let out some more soap suds -- he had found a spare, unused sponge in Alfred's cupboard -- and felt it slip down himself along with the water. When he went to wash it away again, he gave out another moan. "Please, please not now."

His body started to feel hot. The fact that he was in someone else's shower after he had been fingered by two separate men started to slowly sink in. Both of them dubiously consensual. Arthur dragged his wet fingers through his recently shampooed hair and he rubbed the sponge against his chest. Those fingers dropped back, and slipped over his cleft - once, twice, thrice. Another moan emitted from his throat.

"O-oh," he bowed his head, letting the stream of water slide down his back. As he slid his fingers over his entrance, he realised that his coital channel was fully exposed again. He was hard, and it seemed to come from nowhere. With Alfred out of the house, unable to help him, and there being nothing else to use, Arthur had no choice but to deal with this himself. He flushed with embarrassment, even though there was no one else there to share it with.

Arthur was squeamish, uncertain of himself as he started to poke the first of his fingers into his coital channel. It slipped in relatively easy because of earlier activities, but it might have been harder if not, because the water and soap had washed his lubricant away. He pushed it right into himself and gasped, amazed at the bizarre filling sensation. He did not like the feeling around his finger, but the feeling of being filled was good. Very good. Without control, he rutted back against it.

In next to no time, he was slamming three fingers into himself, roughly opening his body up and invading it again and again. He really needed those toys. Arthur pushed himself against the tiled wall of Alfred's shower, and he pushed his arse back against the awaiting fingers naturally but insistently. He squeezed the sponge, letting the soap suds fall smoothly over his upper body.

For some reason, a thought shoved itself into his mind. 'Alfred has probably orgasmed in this shower', he told himself. 'Alfred came in here after he had finished with you. He came thinking of you'. 'How many times has Alfred pictured having sex with you, like you have with him?'

"A-Alfred," he moaned as he tried to fit his fourth finger in. That wasn't what he needed, however. It was all well and good having a few inches inside, but he wanted more, and he wanted it thicker. As he fingered himself, he pictured someone grabbing his hips and pulling him back against their cock, entering him slowly at first before slamming in. He did not remember when the image turned to Alfred, smacking into him before cumming deep inside of him. Arthur came too.

"Alfred," he whispered again, and bowed his head in guilt and shame as he pulled his fingers out and washed himself again thoroughly to clean himself from the dirty thoughts of his good friend. When he finally came out of the shower, he retired to the bedroom to get changed, before he came and sat in the living room, blushing and embarrassed over what he had been thinking of, waiting for Alfred's return.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 am

"What a weird day," Alfred muttered as his foot kick a pebble. It was around five o'clock in the afternoon. The academy was quiet, the students are either outside the campus or inside of their dormitories already. It was good for Alfred though, at least he could think in peace.

He went outside the main gate of the academy, and was met with the rush of people hurrying back to their homes. He walked with the majority of the people, going to that one shop he had passed by long before. He wasn't sure if they were really selling... toys. But he had to try.

Alfred soon arrived at his destination. It was an old store with peeling paint, windows covered in tint, the wooden door was still attached with an ancient-looking door bell. Wow, scary. He stood there for a moment before going inside, his thoughts filled with Arthur.

Once he was inside the store, he was met with so many things. Things he didn't knew what they were used for, from whips to chains to dick-shaped objects to circular circuitry. He was at a loss on what to do, standing there looking so pathetic and lost.

A middle-aged woman appeared behind the counter, smiling softly at him. "Hello, young lad," she greeted. Alfred visibly relaxed and went over to her. "What can I do for you?" she asked him.

"Uh... I'm looking for... toys?" he said, feeling ridiculous and awkward as he answered the lady. It was totally weird to be here at all. The stuff found here were scary. The lady smiled and asked, "Are these toys for an Omega?" At this, Alfred perked up, glad that the lady asked. He could request for suggestions on what to buy for Arthur. "Yeah! I mean, yes, it's for an Omega. Uh, to be honest, I don't really know what to buy. He's in heat and he said that he will need toys to keep him company?"

The lady smiled and replied, "I can recommend some toys that are very useful for Omegas in heat." She looked at Alfred and said, "Lad, you're a kind boy." Alfred was confused why she said that but he waited for her as she gathered the toys in a basket. He was feeling awkward already, being inside this store. He tried to check things out but in the end he couldn't.

The lady came back with the basket of toys and some circuitry. She showed each of them to Alfred. "This," she was holding out an elongated silicone dick-shaped object, "is a dildo. It simulates the effect of having a penis inside of an Omega." She pointed to an egg-shaped object with controls, "This is a vibrator. It is inserted inside the Omega's coital channel, placed against the prostate for males and near the cervix for females. It is powered by batteries, so you can turn it on using the switch here and set it to whatever intensity the Omega prefers." She pointed to another dildo, but it looked more solid than the rubbery one before. "This is a vibrator too, but is shaped like a penis to have that same filling sensation when it is inserted inside. The switch can be found here. I recommend pulling these penis-shaped toys in and out of an Omega, to simulated the sensation of sex. This is the butt plug," she introduced another object, a short phallic object with a flair on the base. "This is also used to prepare the user for anal intercourse. The purpose of the base here is to prevent the toy from being suctioned inside the bowel. It'll help the anal sphincter relax, and for Omegas, to secrete more lubricant." The last one here," she pointed to a bottle, "is lubrication. Even if the Omega has his or her own lubricant, it is still safer to spread water-based lubrication on these toys before using them. It'll help the toys to slide in smoothly inside."

Alfred was stumped. He had just been given instructions on how to use sex toys inside a shop. Granted, it was a sex shop, but still! How awkward! He was thankful though, because he really had no idea on how to use the toys. He gave the lady a big smile and said, "Thanks, ma'am! I really don't know how to use these! Thanks a lot for telling me!" The lady replied softly, "You're welcome, dear." Alfred paid for the toys and the lady packed them in a bag, covering the contents completely so as to not make it obvious that he came from a sex shop. He didn't know though that she also inserted pamphlets on how to make Omegas feel good.

Alfred left the store, not knowing that the store he was in catered for sex needs, especially for Omegas. He went to buy their dinner from a Chinese Restaurant, hoping Arthur would like it. He went back to the penthouse, and he was feeling weirdly happy, knowing that Arthur was waiting inside for him.

Last edited by Doctor Alpha Jones on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 am

By the time that Alfred returned, Arthur was watching Alfred's television and had switched it onto the news. Anything to stop himself thinking of sexual engagements. He found that the news was typically interesting enough to keep his mind engaged but not stir his thoughts in, well, that particular direction.

While observing, he noted a few natural disasters that had been hitting the east coast of the continent, a report of a local kidnapping, and a news of some Betas trying to revolt against what they called the 'Alpha supremacy'. With politics being one of Arthur's favourite subjects, he tried to mentally muse over what effect that might have. He really agreed that the current society was not fair and needed to change, but he knew it would be hard for that to occur.

Oh, if only he could do something about it.

A few more news reports later, and Arthur was laying on his back. His need was beginning to return, and he could feel the tension in his fingertips. The sooner he tended to it, the better - but he really could not bring himself to do anything till Alfred returned. Christ. He had no idea that heats were this pesky. Perhaps because it was his first, it was much stronger than they were supposed to be?! Oh, if only he knew.

"Alfred, come home..." he groaned, and turned the TV up a little bit more, trying to make his mind concentrate. He shifted his position for the fifth time that minute, laying with his knees pressed to his stomach now.

At the sound of keys dangling at the door, Arthur looked up. His eyes were wide as a doe's, and he appeared heavily excited to see his friend. "Alfred?! There you are. Finally! You took forever, for the love of God."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 am

Alfred smiled lazily at Arthur's exclamation. It was just like what he had imagined, Arthur was there waiting for him. It gave him some fluttery sensation at the pit of his stomach. "I'm here alright," he replied, raising the arm carrying the Chinese take-out. He subtly hid the bag carrying the toys behind his back. They would deal with that later.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked Arthur as he casually placed the other bag on the couch. "I bought some Chinese food. You okay with that, right?" He led Arthur to the dining table and made him sit on one of the chairs as Alfred took the take-out and prepared the food.

The blue-eyed blonde sat in front of Arthur and when he looked up he finally saw the other's face.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am

Arthur looked at Alfred with an expression that showed he was not quite getting all that Alfred was saying. He was wistful, dazed, and somewhat lawless in his gaze, with parts of social norms not sinking in. For example, as Alfred sat down, Arthur automatically shuffled close. Far closer than he would have normally sat. He pressed to Alfred, taking in more of scent than just what the Chinese food gave.

He shook his head and scratched at his temples, having to blink hard several times just to refocus. A pitiful look reached Alfred, and the Alpha must have realised that he was struggling to keep ahold of himself - even if he was not rutting against the seat, desperate for something pressing into his arse. It would still be a while till his next unseasonable urge.

"I'm alright," Arthur lied. He was holding on as best as he could, but when there was oh-so little he could do and so much more of the 'heat' to go through, he was a high probability that he would become disheartened. It seemed like he was hanging on. "I would love some Chinese food, but..."

He sighed. He offered his hand out and helped Alfred pull the food out of the bag. However, when he took one of the plastic forks, he realised he could not persuade himself to take a bite of anything. He'd hoped that eating something might help him stop his heat, but everything just looked so unappetising.

He wanted something that pushed his mouth wide apart. Something that would make him choke.

Arthur rubbed his forehead again. "Sorry, Al, I can't."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:23 am

Alfred frowned. Arthur was really looking out of it, like he couldn't focus on even answering his questions. And then he felt the warmth of his best friend on his side, his body pressing against him. Alfred's hands twitched instinctively, and he had to clench them into fists to stop them from doing anything inappropriate. He looked at Arthur's dazed face -- how he was doing his best to focus, to pay attention -- but failing to do so.

"You're definitely not alright, Art," Alfred spoke once silence descended upon them. He remembered in that one lecture he bothered listening that Omegas in heat had less food consumption. It didn't make sense for his brain. People need food all the time! How could they have decreased appetites? He peered at Arthur's slightly red face, and something crossed in his mind, and he hoped it'd be a good solution for Arthur's present dilemma.

Alfred bit his lip. He never knew how awkward his question would be, despite the two of them being intimate hours before. He swallowed and touched Arthur's arm, prompting the other to look at him. His green eyes were still quite unfocused.

"Artie, uh, do you -- Do you want to use the toys?" Alfred asked, the nervousness leaking on his voice. There was nothing perverted in his question! Just... just a friendly question, really. He hoped it'd help Arthur feel better. And maybe then, he could eat his dinner. After finding some sort of release? He wasn't sure.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 am

Even hearing Alfred's question now, when they had already done such intimate things together, was a surprise. It was stunning that only yesterday, they barely had ever talked about sex. Neither of them knew what the other liked, wanted, craved for. Now the answer was all too obvious.

He had never been a sexual man. Not really. Arthur had been too involved in his studies, invoked by ideas of becoming a great man despite his... terrible affliction. Arthur Kirkland was a man of achievement, he told himself, despite the system. Despite everything that held him back. So why would he care about that thing which would hold him back? Sex, pah.

That said, sometimes when he had finished working and he had laid down in his dormitory bed to sleep, his mind would wander. He would think of strong arms enveloping him, a shine in their eyes as they kissed him on the lips and promised him the world. They would hold hands and he would see beautiful skies and beaches and landscapes with them. Inside, somewhere, he was a romantic dreamer.

Arthur looked shocked. He shook his head and considered the implications of what Alfred said. He had wanted to keep this normal, like the old times. Clearly, he was showing signs of wanting otherwise. Wanting to have some... tension.

"No--No, Alfred. I couldn't. Not when you are here. Heavens," it was not like using toys had never crossed his mind, but he had never been 'awakened' to the cravings of having a big, fat vibrator pushing his coital channel wide apart and stretching that pussy-hole of his. Oh, no. He couldn't help but find everything so much more inviting now. "I don't even know how to use anything! I'm so new to this..."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Alfred was confused of what Arthur had said. First, he said he couldn't use the toys when the taller blonde was present. Then, he said he didn't know how to use one for himself. Blue eyes stared at his friend, conflicted. The lady from the sex shop had taught him how to use the toys he had bought. But then, Arthur didn't want to use them when he was around and he didn't know how to use one.

Despite being an Alpha, it was so obvious to Alfred that Arthur was in need of something, anything to ease that ache he was feeling. He might not know to what extent that ache might felt, but he knew urges were very difficult to control. Good thing he, as an Alpha, had better control than the others like him -- especially that Alphas were known to have superior control over their drives.

Alfred was hesitating to offer teaching Arthur how to use the toys. It was really awkward to teach his best friend how to pleasure himself, paired with the fact that they weren't lovers (at this, his felt his heart crack a little bit) and they had never been sexual with each other before, never mind what happened today.

But could he really leave Arthur like this, wanting and needing? Didn't he promise that he'd take care of Arthur? And that he wouldn't ever hurt him? If he couldn't face awkwardness with his green-eyed friend, then it's the same with not really caring at all. Friends should swallow whatever hardship for each other.

"Artie," Alfred began as he reached out and squeezed Arthur's hand. "I know -- I've been taught how to use the toys," he continued, hoping that Arthur would say that he wanted to be taught how to use them also.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Learning that his friend had been taught how to use toys was something very new. Arthur blinked at him, questioning what he had just learnt. When had he been taught? It did not occur to him that Alfred had been shown how to use them to pleasure his omega at the shop, but instead, he assumed that it was because he had... experience.

They had never talked about sex before. Arthur had no idea if Alfred was a virgin or not. It just was not talked about. Looking at how many people had been interested in Alfred the Alpha, he wouldn't have been too surprised. He was a hit, even in their school. The very limited amount of times they had been outside in the company of each other, Arthur had always seen Alfred generating interest. Men and women were always looking their way.

Little did he know that he was being wanted too. The sway of his arse, the roundness of his hips. They wanted to pound that omega. Make him their little slut.

"Oh. Erm. I didn't know you had..." he coughed into his hand before giving a nod, as if accepting the information even though it blew him away. He blinked in surprise and shifted. The idea of Alfred pushing his penis into others was both alluring and disgusting to him. He did not want to picture that. Especially because as soon as he thought about Alfred's weight on top of others, he pictured it on top of himself.

What would sex with Alfred be like? He had blown him and fingered him well. If he could move like that also...

He refused his trail of thought and coughed, but squeezed Alfred's hand back. "Um, right. So--So what...?"
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:15 am

Even though Alfred was wanting for Arthur to say yes to his offer, it still felt utterly awkward for him, now that his friend had agreed to be taught on how to use toys. It was different from teaching Arthur about mathematics or science, because it didn't involve anything at a personal level. It was just hard facts, the truth stated years ago, postulates and laws.

But this... teaching Arthur how to use something that would pleasure himself, to relieve the need in his body... It was awkward. Very embarrassing, when the tall blonde actually thought about it. He shifted in his seat as Arthur squeezed his hand, his palms getting sweaty. He felt warm all of the sudden, and he could feel a little bit of sweat beading around his forehead. He gently held the green-eyed teen's hand as he stood up from his seat, swallowing the lump that formed around his throat.

He could do this. He would teach Arthur how to use the toys, and then he would step out of his penthouse as he allowed his friend to have some private time for himself.

Alfred didn't make eye contact with Arthur as he pulled his friend from his seat towards the direction of the bedroom, making a detour to the couch, where the bag of toys was deposited. Alfred could feel blood rushing to his face. He gripped the hand he was holding a bit harder just to calm the steadily increasing pace of his heart.

When he reached at the bedroom door, blue eyes turned to look at Arthur's face, gauging if he was really into it. He waited for any last-minute resistance from his friend.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 pm

The resistance never came. Arthur seemed to be fine with following Alfred in, wanting to have the whole experience to be over. He had no idea whether using toys inside of himself was able to make his heat be more relieving and lower its longevity, but he felt like he had to try.

Yet, he was scared. He was apprehensive as Alfred took him into the room. He was not sure if he wanted to use anything. He thought he probably would just use a small one, maybe. One that didn't... break him. Like women, Omegas had a layer of skin that broke when they were penetrated for the first time. He was afraid of losing his virginity like that. Especially to a toy, not a person. But at the same time, did... did that matter?

He sat on the bed when they entered the room and refused to look up at Alfred even once. He waited for Alfred to dump the toys on the bed, and when he did, he looked at the boxes fearfully. Alfred had brought a lot of brightly coloured things and it was making his head ache.

Yet, as he stayed here fretting, he could find himself breathing in the air more and more. He resisted looking over at Alfred. But he could smell something. Strong, alluring, sweet. The scent of an Alpha. His mouth started to go dry as he thought of smelling that scent up close. It was delicious, and he would lick it up if he could.

He blinked, shook his head. "What--nngh--What do we have here? Erm..." he picked up a packet, finding it to contain a neon pink dick shape.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am

Alfred continued removing the items from the bag, not really looking at his friend. The awkwardness of the situation had leveled up, because neither of them were talking nor even making eye contact with each other. He went on his task of laying out the toys on his bed, and he felt sweat tricking from his neck. His heart was beating like a drum against his ribcage. He was feeling warm all over. Damn, he was nervous.

He wasn't aware that the nervousness was successfully masking the arousal he felt all over his body. His Alpha instincts were anticipating the activity he was about to partake, and he wasn't even conscious of it.

Alfred turned when Arthur asked him a question. He was about to answer when he saw the object in his hand, and the agitation on the shorter blonde's frame. He felt his throat go dry as he took in the sight of a pink-faced Arthur holding a sex toy.

The full implication of what they were about to do hit him like a tidal wave.

He was about to teach Arthur on how to use the sex toys. To instruct how to insert those toys inside his body. To have the vibrator against his penis. To see Arthur naked -- exposed in front of him. For the second time.

It brought an unwanted heat pooling in his gut, and he finally realized the desire that lay hidden beneath those nerves. He wanted it. He wanted to see Arthur spread out on his bed, with his face flushed with pleasure, and he would be the one causing that pleasure --

Ah, damn. This was more harder than what he thought.

But then, he saw the anxiety on Arthur's face and it made him halt his thoughts of arousal. No, stop it, Alfred. Arthur was here inside his room because Alfred promised to help Arthur. Be the friend that you were supposed to be.

"Are... Are you sure about this, Artie?" he asked gently, locking in the desire that crept on his being. This wasn't about him, it's about Artie.

Arthur Kirkland. His beta-turned omega friend who was now in a dire situation, and Alfred had promised to help him. To ease the ache and need from his body.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:48 pm

It was good that Arthur could not detect his friend's arousal, because otherwise, he probably would have asked for something drastic. His nervousness was a saving grace, and now Arthur, buried deep into his heat, was just as scared. The vibes carrying his heat were also hazy with uncertainty and Alfred was subjected to both.

The pink sex toy he had grabbed looked big, and Arthur examined it in fascination. It was long and perfectly shaped to fit inside of an omega's coital hole, even having large, fake balls for him to hold onto at the bottom; meant to both provide a grip and simulate balls smacking against his arse cheeks. He ran a finger up the large shape, counting the inches. Five, excluding the bollocks. 1 and a half inch diameter, said the box.

"I--I guess I'm sure. I have to start using them," Arthur told him. Anything to keep his cover, even if it was this.

He put the dildo down and picked up another box. He tugged it out and looked faint when he felt how wide it was. Two inch diameter. Two fucking inches. It was huge. Thinking of it being pressed into him was both horrifying and completely arousing. Arthur's cheeks had never blushed so bright a shade of pink. He touched something on the bottom and outright screamed when he felt it vibrate. The head of the phallus shape started to swivel around and around.

"Oh my God--!" Arthur exclaimed and hastily turned it off, before shoving it a foot or two away from him. "W-What else do we have?! What do we do?!"
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Alfred swallowed hard, his saliva just watering from all the visual stimulation, his brain trying so hard to fight off the familiar feeling of need crawling onto him. He momentarily closed his eyes and took a deep, calming breath; needing to just see this objectively. No malicious intentions. Just helping out a friend.

He was startled back to reality when he heard Arthur shriek. His instincts automatically went to aggressive mode, wanting to fight off whoever it was that made his Arthur exclaim like that. Something went flying on the other side of the bed, and the penis-vibrator lying innocently on the sheets. Oh. Oh. So that was what made Arthur scream like that. He felt himself relax.

"Arthur - relax," he said, finding the situation amusing, in its own twisted way. He could do this - he'd be strong and not be affected by Arthur's pheromones. Yeah. He'd do this.

"Lie down on your back, Arthur," he murmured, his hand grabbing for the lubricant and the egg-shaped vibrator. He decided a small one should be introduced first. "Spread your legs, and raise your lower back a bit," he took a pillow and gave it to him, "You can place this under your lower back."

Alfred poured a generous amount of lubrication the egg vibrator, his brain doing its best to desensitize his body from the sensory overload.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 am

It all felt like a whirlwind as Alfred was suddenly helping him onto his back, and there was soon a pillow that went beneath his body to hold him up. Arthur's eyes were awash with uncertainty and he looked up at Alfred almost as if he was scared. The slighter male was never this vulnerable, or at least in front of someone. It was totally uncharacteristic.

He watched Alfred start to pour what Arthur realised was lubrication onto the small device he held in his hand. What was that, an egg? Of course, in their usual schools, Omegas were taught exactly what each sex toy does and how to use them but Arthur was totally uneducated. His sexual prowess had not been awakened until recently. He hadn't bothered to search for such things.

As Alfred instructed, he parted his legs - but not by much. He eyed Alfred questioningly, uncertain as he watched the American struggle to keep his head screwed on. When he realised exactly what was going to happen, Arthur shook his head.

"You are not going to put that inside me, are you?!" Arthur cried in protestation, frightened by the very idea of it.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:58 am

Blue eyes looked back flatly at his friend, scanning through Arthur's position with mute satisfaction, until his gaze reached on the slightly parted knees - it wasn't enough for what he was about to do.

"You did agree with me helping you out with toy usage, yeah?" Alfred replied to his friend's inquiry, his hands busy with coating the egg well, spilling some of the lube on his sheets. He didn't care about it though. "Come on Artie, don't be shy now, after I'll demonstrate these, you can use them by yourself," he casually answered, his free hand touching one knee and spreading Arthur's thighs open. For a moment he was overwhelmed by the sweet scent flooding his tongue - distinctly Arthur, but he controlled it. He was more than his instincts, more than his stupid Alpha code.

"We're doing this to momentarily ebb your heat, Artie. Now come on, and just allow yourself to relax," he coached, transferring his hold on the egg vibrator to the hand parting his thighs. The now free hand, coated graciously with lube, inched slowly to Arthur's buttcheeks, until his fingers felt the ring of muscles - he noted that it was actually twitching, how cute. He swirled one finger pad over it, before gently pressing in - the hole immediately clamped onto his finger. And it felt so... wonderful.

"I promise I'll take care of you, Artie," he whispered, and despite the gentleness of his touch, everything was so mechanical for Alfred. But he didn't have a choice. It was this, or to be affected by Arthur's pheromones, causing more future heartbreak.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:16 am

"W-When you said demonstrate them, I thought you meant, you'd tell me what they'd do and let me get on with it... mm," Arthur murmured before he was feeling something cool press against his entrance. He closed his eyes, preparing himself mentally as the object he had just seen being touched and lubed by Alfred was delicately guided into his body.

The slight omega started to exhibit some strange scents - uncertainty, fear, and a little bit of curiosity. It was clear that he was unsure by the way that his hole clamped down. Arthur turned his head and pressed it against Alfred's bedsheets, giving a muffled noise when he felt his entrance brush Alfred's finger. His best friend, and he was partially inside of him. Something hot boiled within him and spanned down his body, goosebumps beginning to appear on both his arms and his legs.

"A-Ahn..." He murmured. The device inside of him was smooth and plastic. It wasn't too big, which was why it managed to fit inside without too much of a hassle, but it was the most he could probably take without experiencing some pain or needing to be stretched a little. Yet, his insides yearned for something bigger. He looked up at Alfred, seeing the Alpha hold so much maturity and control. Why was Alfred not jumping him by now? Not interested in him in the slightest? Something about that in fact made Arthur's heart ache a little.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 am

The soft moans coming from his friend below caused Alfred to momentarily stop and fight again the impulse to just ram the toy in pound the hole with his own penis. 'Be strong, Alfred. Be strong for Arthur, this is all for Arthur,' his mind supplied, and he gathered enough courage to push off instinct again.

His fingers were pressing the egg vibrator deeper into Arthur, making sure that the wire was still outside, and gently eased it to where he remembered Arthur's prostate was, which was near the coital channel. He adjusted the position of the egg with his fingertips, before withdrawing them altogether, biting his bottom lip to keep him grounded with his goal.

Alfred wiped his fingers clean on his sheets - he didn't really give a damn about them now - and groped for the remote, the control of the egg's vibration. "Arthur, brace yourself, I'm switching the vibrator on," he announced, and flicked the switch on, setting the intensity to low.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 am

Feeling his best friend, press something into him was bizarre. He felt Alfred's finger accidentally brush upon the top of his coital channel, where the egg was positioned perfectly against the upper-wall in order to help give him pleasure by vibrating his prostate. He stiffened a little, tense when thinking against how odd a situation it was. From an outside perspective, it probably was strange too - an Alpha with a bitch in heat, massaging him and using toys on him, but refusing to have sex with him himself.

As soon as the vibrator was turned on, Arthur started to gag at the air. It was so small, so meaningless, but yet the sensation was glorious. He groaned and rolled onto his side, gripping the bedsheets as if using them for supports. His eyes were wide, transfixed on the bed, and bright.

"...No no, no, no, oh my..." Arthur mewled, thrusting his hips to the side as if to search for more of the delicious sensation. He moaned and gave a withered sigh. "Oh, oh, oh, oh..."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum