Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 12 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 am

Ivan smiled happily when Alfred took his hand and gave it a little squeeze. "Ah I see, well I hope you'll keep winning like that." He said as they walked to their destination. "Oh, that reminds me, I'll have a game the day after tomorrow, too. Will you come to see me?"

Arthur thought about for a while and then shrugged. "I don't mind either way. It's your victory so the decision is all yours." He smiled. "We could do both though. Going with the others for some food and maybe a drink and then go home and celebrate together." He suggested.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 pm

"Will you come to the rest of my games? It'd be nice to have you cheering me on." Alfred smiled up at Ivan as they walked. "You have a game soon? I'd love to go! Matt will probably drag me to it anyway."

"Both sounds good! We can party with the others for a bit and then spend some alone time." Matthias smiled, wishing that he could properly show his affection to Arthur but they would have time for that later.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 am

"Of course I'll come. The game was really exciting and I want to see you win." Ivan said, grinning. "Awesome. I can't wait for you to see me play. The team's in a great shape and I'm sure we can beat every opponent."
Soon they reached their destination. "What do you want to eat?" Ivan asked, studying the menue, which containt mostly burgers.

Arthur nodded. "Yes, let's do that." He smiled. "Let's go then." They joined Scott and the other team members and followed them to a bar where they ordered some food and drinks.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Alfred grinned, glad that Ivan had agreed to come and see the rest of his games. "I'll be sure to come to your games, as well! I'll cheer you on so you win!"
Glancing over the menu, Alfred ordered the biggest burger he could find. "This looks yummy!"

Matthias followed Arthur and talked with the team about their once they had settled down to eat.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:29 am

"Thanks. I'm looking forward to see you." Ivan smiled happily and looked at the burger Alfred wanted. "Yeah, looks really tasty. I think I'll have the same." The older teen said and then they ordered. After a few minutes their food was ready and paid for so they could look for a nice place to sit.

Arthur, too, talked with some of the guys. He knew most of the team members so it was quite nice. After a while the drinks arrived and they all had a very good time.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 am

Alfred really was happy. He wondered why he had never noticed Ivan before... It had probably been because of all the time he had spent with Arthur. He frowned a little at the thought and shook his head, not wanting to think about his ex while he was having fun with Ivan.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 am

Ivan and Alfred sat down on a table next to the window and began to eat. "So, training's been quite tough lately. Will it get a little more relaxed now?" He asked and ate some fries. The food was quite good so Ivan was content. He enjoyed his alone time with him. "By the way, there's a movie marathon tonight. Want to go?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

"I hope so! Coach has been working us really hard for the start of the season, so I think now that we've won our first game, we won't have to practice as long every day." Alfred smiled as he stuffed another bite of hamburger into his mouth. That would mean he could have more time to spend with Ivan. "What kind of movies will they be showing?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:34 am

"Horror movies." Ivan replied. "They'll start with some of the old classics, like the Exorcist and then get to the really good stuff." He said excitedly. "And in the end they will show a new movie for the first time. I'm really excited about that one."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 pm

"H-Horror movies? Well, that s-sounds good!" Alfred tried to look brave, but he was still nervous about sitting through a whole bunch of horror movies... At least Ivan would be there with him.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 am

"It does. I'm really looking forward to it. I love horror movies. Too bad that they don't show some russian movies too." Ivan said and discussed the event with Alfred a bit more. "It will start around 6, so when should I pick you up? Or would you prefer to meet me at the cinema?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm

"Um... You can pick me up, that's fine." Alfred stuffed some more food in his mouth to avoid talking and saying anything about being scared. Because he was totally capable of watching horror movies!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 am

"Awesome. I'll pick you up at half past 5 then." Ivan beamed and continued to eat. The burgers were really great. "So, what do you want to do after eating?" He asked Alfred, sipping on his coke.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"Alright." Alfred smiled at Ivan and went back to eating his food. "Maybe we can hang out at your house?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 am

Ivan thought about it for a while. "Well...we could. But my sisters are there right now and I'm not sure how that will turn out. They're quite nosy." He told him. "Maybe we could go out for a drink?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 pm

"Oh..." Alfred really didn't want his life to be pried into at the moment, so he agreed to go with Ivan to get a drink.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 am

Ivan nodded, feeling relieved. "It really isn't like I don't want you at my place..." He said. "But those two are quite troublesome when they're in a bad mood...or a good mood for that. They're always troublesome." The young Russian sighed. "Where would you like to go? Know of any nice bars?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Alfred laughed a little bit, knowing that siblings could indeed be troublesome, even if they weren't meaning to. "There's one close by that usually lets kids from the high school in."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 am

"Ah, sounds great, let's go there then." Ivan agreed happily. He liked the thought much better than bringing Alfred home to his overly nosy sisters. When they were done eating they got up. "Ok, show the way."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Once all their food was finished, Alfred got up and led Ivan out of the restaurant. He took his hand, smiling at him. "It's not far, so we can walk there."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 am

Ivan followed him outside after dinner. "Sounds good. Just lead the way." He said and gave Alfred's hand a little squeez. They walked for about fifteen minutes before reaching their destination. "That's it?" Ivan wanted to know when they stopped in front of a cozy looking bar.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:05 am

Alfred was quiet on the walk to the bar, just enjoying his time being with Ivan. Once they arrived at the bar, he smiled and nodded. "Yup, this is the place. It's nice, huh?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 am

"Yeah, it looks great." He agreed. "Let's get inside then." Ivan held open the door and then followed Alfred inside, looking around for a table. "Hey look! Aren't these guys over there in your team?" He asked and subtly pointed at a group of people in the far off corner.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Alfred looked around for a place to sit before noticing some of his teammates. Among them, he saw Arthur and he frowned. "Let's not sit with them..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Ivan looked at him a little confused but then remembered about Alfred's ex and nodded. "Alright. How about over there?" He asked, pointing at a table on the other end of the resturant.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next