Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 36 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 06, 2012 7:23 am

Arthur stood and took it, opening his mouth to argue back several times but he faltered.

“There was never any closure on our relationship. I never knew why he left me. I still don’t know why he left me. Alfred, it would be like me just suddenly leaving you without a trace! Can you not understand why it hurts me a bit to see him healthy and happy with someone else?”

At the comments about not eating, he sighed, feeling himself shake a little. “I can’t help it! I can’t! It’s not something I do on purpose! Either I forget to eat or I don’t want to have food in my stomach, it’s that simple. Just because I don’t stuff my mouth like you do doesn’t mean that I don’t eat!”

Arthur, on the other hand, was just angry with Alfred and not himself. He saw himself as totally innocent in the argument until Alfred began to mention about his role in their relationship.

“What the hell do you want me to say to that, Alfred?! It’s not that easy for me to open up! We can’t all be happy-go-lucky fucking Americans!” he was about to say more until he picked up on the photographs.

“My…? You went through that box?! Alfred, that’s – that’s incredibly personal to me! I can’t believe that you just went through it!” now he definitely felt betrayed. “How dare you?! I can’t believe you did that, you nosey bastard!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 36 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 am

Alfred was now shaking, a bit nervous under the yelling and he was tempted to keep quiet. Like he always did. But he forced those words to come out of his mouth again, if only because he was so frustrated. So frustrated that he was being misunderstood. So frustrated that he was still coming out in the bottom still.

"I know you can't!" He said, his breath hitching in his throat and it was hard to say the words. He closed his eyes in frustration, trying to get them out. "But you don't have to yell at me for every single thing I ever fucking do! At least give me some hint! How was I ever supposed to be good for you when you wouldn't tell me a single thing?"

He bit his lip, shaking his head, eyes finally opened again. Now it was getting harder to speak.

"I...I didn't mean to...!" He tried out. "I was cleaning your things and placing them around the apartment again for when you got back from Australia! That's all! I didn't mean to see them!" He grit out.

He felt scared now, horribly frightened that he would just lose Arthur. He didn't want to lose Arthur just because of himself. Because he was too short tempered to keep his fist to himself and because he accidentally looked on those photographs when he didn't mean to or for actually saying what had been frustrating him for so long.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 06, 2012 11:19 am

Arthur listened better the second time, feeling a lump form in his throat. Alfred thought that he wasn’t good enough? What a ridiculous idea. Alfred was the one that was too good for Arthur (despite the fact that Alfred had just effectively attacked his ex). He frowned.

“So what do you want from me?” he said, quieter this time. “I can’t tell you what to do in a relationship. What do you want?” he knew that Alfred was implying that he had to open up some more but that was going to be difficult for him. It was something he wasn’t keen on attempting.

“How can you not mean to see something?! What a load of bullshit, Alfred! If you didn’t mean to see them, then you wouldn’t have looked in the first place. Do you not think that there’s a reason why I have kept my past out of our relationship? Perhaps because it painful for me to think about?” God, he wanted to hit something. Not Alfred. The lamp post, perhaps.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

Alfred took in a breath, trying to keep himself calm now. He didn't want to draw more attention from the people passing by on the streets as he was already. "I just want to feel like I'm the right man for you," He said quietly, swallowing thickly. "I can't force you to become more open. That's not right. But at least give me some hint. Some hint of just what to do for you or just anything!"

He flinched at the last part, just wanting to sink away. "Well you looked at my dog tags, Arthur! They weren't yours and you stumbled upon it and looked at it! You were curious and I was curious also! How do you expect me to just...just go on, accidentally see a picture of a man that's clearly not family, and not be curious!? I've been trying to keep the past out of our relationship! I kept quiet about this for so long just for your sake!"

He just wanted to curl up on the bed already and simply forget. He didn't want lose Arthur. He would be losing so much if he did.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 am

Arthur felt a little guilty for a moment. He honestly couldn’t care less about what anyone around them thought. They were French and probably wouldn’t understand what they were saying anyway. He pursed his lips, looking away.

“I… well, Alfred, I haven’t ever told anyone I loved them before. Does that satisfy you?” he furrowed his brow. “I don’t need you to do anything for me. I don’t want you to do things for me. I just... I just want you, for Christ’s sake, you stupid boy!” It wasn’t said tactfully but at least it was true. He didn’t want anyone but Alfred.

He tensed at the mention at the dog tags.

“You didn’t exactly hide them, you dolt! Sorry for causing you so much trouble!” his voice oozed sarcasm before he sighed heavily. “This is ridiculous. I don’t even know what we’re arguing about anymore!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

Alfred just swallowed thickly, not really expecting that comment. He didn't expect that Arthur would have never told anyone that before. That...he was the first person. He had been certain that he would at least tell Francis that or something like that. Now he felt bad and he stayed quiet. "...I'm sorry. I...I didn't know. I never felt that you...actually felt that way or that was ever the case." He admitted, too tired now and his steam all out.

He tried standing up and he didn't know what to do. He was so tired, he just wanted to curl up and sleep.

He bit his lip though he didn't continue on about the dog tags. He just shook his head. "I'm sorry I...I'm sorry for looking through...and for punching Francis in the face...and..." He wasn't used to saying sorry.

But like hell he was going to say it to Francis.

"I'm sorry for being so damned stupid." He rubbed his eyes. "I love you...I'm sorry...please don't leave."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Arthur watched his boyfriend with an apprehensive gaze, looking up at him. He hesitantly placed his hand on Alfred’s shoulder, giving a gentle squeeze.

“No… no, I’m sorry that I’ve made you feel unloved.” He felt somewhat exhausted from the entire conversation itself. His hand drifted down slowly over the lapels of his suit until he pulled away again. “I don’t know what I can do to change how you feel… I-I do love you. I just… have a lot of issues… most of which you will doubtlessly find out,” he sighed. “You know about my drug addiction now so…” he didn’t really want to think about it too much. It’d been an incredibly dark time for him. There was a lot that he couldn’t remember.

It was amazing that he’d ever managed to get his degree at university.

“Shush,” he frowned a little but his expression crumbled as Alfred continued anyway. He sighed shakily and looked away, back towards the event. “I’m not leaving you, you twit.” He could see that Alfred was tired but he was still a little angry and he needed to go and apologise to Ludwig and Francis. He couldn’t just leave the party like that. Their jobs were at stake, yet again.

“Look, you’re tired. Why don’t you,” he searched for his wallet and pulled out some euros, “catch a taxi back to the hotel and I’ll see you in the morning?” He wasn’t inviting Alfred to stay in his hotel room with him as he had been doing for the past couple of days. “I have to stay here.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Alfred just bit his lip and nodded slowly. He really didn't want to think about it anymore. He knew that he would have to go to his own room this time around. He quietly took the euro, too tired to really argue anymore.

He swallowed thickly, pausing for just a moment.

"Tell Francis that I'm sorry," He mumbled softly. He certainly couldn't face Francis now, not without being scoffed at and he definitely couldn't go back to the party with Ludwig there.

He rubbed his eyes, looking at the euros once more before finally turning away. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, Arthur."

With that, he began heading towards where he remembered Arthur catching the cabs at. It wasn't just like New York City where there was a cab no matter where you went. He actually had to look here.

With that, he caught a cab to the hotel, struggling a bit with communicating with the the taxi driver but soon managing his way. At least he knew his numbers in French so it was easy enough for him to pay the right amount.

Going to his room, he sighed and saw it to be painfully empty. Sleep was the only thing on his mind though.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 12:48 am

Arthur watched Alfred until he was out of sight, unmoving from his spot. He sighed heavily and began to make his way back to the party. Everyone seemed to have carried on enjoying themselves. He could see Francis surrounded by a gaggle of models, all doting upon him with gooey-eyes, Antonio at his side. The situation was predictable.

He couldn’t see Ludwig anywhere, however, which was a problem.

“Votre petit-ami est une brute,” Arthur heard Francis say. He realised he’d have to go and talk to him, no matter how much he didn’t want to.

“He isn’t usually like that,” he assured as he approached the group. “He’s just tired.”

“Fatigué?! Pah.”

“Yes, he’s tired,” Arthur repeated sternly. “He said to tell you that he’s sorry.”

“Il est un lâche.”

“Shut your mouth before I shove my fist so far up your arse that it comes out of your throat,” Arthur snapped at him, effectively silencing Francis (who looked a little shocked). “But you’d enjoy that, wouldn’t you?” he added snidely before turning to leave; Francis was blushing a little.

After giving up trying to find Ludwig, Arthur decided that it was time to call it a night. He got the metro back, putting the return ticket he had to good use. Once he was back at the hotel, he went straight to bed, trying to ignore the faint smell of Alfred on the bedsheets. It was sad to think that just a few hours ago, they’d been together in the bath, enjoying each other’s company.

As Arthur was lying in bed in his pinstriped pyjamas, he couldn’t help but wonder just how he was going to be able to show Alfred that he loved him and that he was appreciated. It was hard to do.

Soon enough, he was asleep, dreading the morning when Alfred would doubtlessly knock at his door and want to climb into bed with him. Or at least, that was what Arthur expected from him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 am

Antonio just frowned, looking over at Arthur as he talked with Francis. He actually didn't mind Alfred all that much. He had always been a cheery boy and while he was angry that he punched his lover in the face, he was also strangely sympathetic. He knew that Alfred wouldn't have done it without at least some good reason, even if that 'good reasoning' only made sense to the American himself.

Instead he just whispered gentle words of love to Francis, thinking that he had quite enough attention already.

Though the punch looked like it hurt if he had to be completely honest.

Alfred slept throughout most of the night though he soon woke up, still rather early in the morning. He was surprised that he was able to get so much sleep, though at the same time, it was a rather dreamless sleep. He wished it wasn't. He sighed softly, running a hand through his hair. He wanted to go into Arthur's room and curl up in bed with him.

But he knew that he screwed up...and he didn't want to bother him. He didn't want to go through that strange confrontation but still...

He bit his lip and sighed.

It would only make things worse if he didn't go knock at the door. It would only make things more tense. So he went to Arthur's room and lightly knocked, not loud at all. He wouldn't insist on knocking...only this once and he would go back to his room if Arthur didn't answer.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 am

Arthur heard the knock at the door and it stirred him from his slumber. He sat upright and rubbed at his eyes with a yawn. With a glance at his watch, he checked the time and then stumbled out of bed to the door. He knew that it was Alfred before he’d even opened the door.

He leaned against the door, looking up at Alfred with somewhat of a neutral expression.

“Yes?” he asked softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 am

Alfred was actually surprised that Arthur had heard him and he soon looked down, shifting around a bit before running a hand through his hair nervously. "I...just wanted to see...if you were alright," He murmured. He was still a bit nervous and he was tired and all he really wanted to do was curl up on the bed with Arthur.

Though he wasn't sure if Arthur would completely appreciate that.

He glanced over at the bed for a moment before finally focusing his gaze back on Arthur. "Maybe we could talk?" He tried, even softer.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 1:18 am

Arthur raised an eyebrow, “I’m fine.” He noted how Alfred was still wearing his suit from the previous night, probably because his bag was in this room. “Find something to change into. You’ll ruin your suit.”

He began to move out of the way so that Alfred could come inside. He was feeling a little cold so getting back beneath the covers sounded like a good idea to him. He clambered beneath the duvet and wiggled about until he was comfortable.

“We can talk,” he said at last.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 1:24 am

Alfred had actually slept without the suit but he knew that he had to put it back on when he saw Arthur again. He didn't have the other's key after all so he was forced to wear this again. Unfortunately enough. He sighed softly and nodded, soon stepping into the room so he could grab his suitcase and open it up to grab new attire. Looking through it carefully, he finally found something more comfortable and he quickly changed into it, back turned towards Arthur.

Soon enough he finished changing, sitting at the edge of the bed as he looked over at Arthur. He didn't dare crawl into bed with him...

"...I'm sorry for what I said last night. It was out of line for me to say those things when you had every reason to be angry at me. I shouldn't have changed it to be about me," He started, running a hand through his hair. He really, really didn't want to talk about this.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 am

“No,” Arthur murmured. “You’re… you’re just as important as me in this relationship. When you’re upset, you’re upset and you shouldn’t have to feel guilty as a result.” He curled up a little, beginning not to like just how far away Alfred was from him. He wanted him close, but he didn’t voice it.

“I’m sorry that I’ve made you feel inadequate and that I’ve… not been entirely truthful with you about my past. I don’t like to talk about it, so I just don’t say anything. And that’s wrong, I know it is…” He cleared his throat, looking down at his hands. “The truth is that you’re everything to me and I don’t know how to cope with that. If I ever lost you, I don’t think that I’d be able to keep on living. So I'm sorry, Alfred, for making you believe anything otherwise.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 1:40 am

Alfred just nodded and he tentatively scooted just a bit closer to Arthur. He couldn't help himself, he really didn't want to be that far away from the other. He just swallowed thickly. He was too cold without the covers or Arthur's body heat but he soon glanced away.

"You showed plenty of signs that you loved me. I was the one who became too needy even though I knew that it wasn't in your character," He pointed out gently. He finally chanced a look over at Arthur once again, pausing for a moment.

"Well, it was a bad past. I...just never had a problem talking about my own because I didn't go through anything you did. And I kind of underestimated just how hard it was to say anything about it."

He fiddled with his shirt, distracting himself for the mean time. "I'm sorry too, Arthur. For causing this whole mess and making things terribly difficult for us." He gave a wry smile. "I have a knack for doing that, huh?"

He was glad though that Arthur wouldn't at least...at least stay away.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

Arthur just let him talk. He wanted to be able to show Alfred that he loved him, but he only felt as though he could physically do that. He’d come out of his shell one hell of a lot since he’d started dating Alfred. He wasn’t nearly as afraid of rejection as he had originally been. Alfred had changed him to be something of a romantic sap.

“Oh, just come here, will you?” he sighed, exasperated as he pulled back the covers on the empty side of the bed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 am

Alfred had looked over at Arthur, just waiting in anticipation as there was silence between them. Really...so much had happened between them... He was certain that neither one of them could just simply stand up and leave. He would never do that to Arthur. He could never do it to him. It would haunt him for the rest of his life if he did.

Though the moment that Arthur pulled back the covers, Alfred couldn't help the small smile that pulled on his lips. "Right away, sir," He said, voice lighter now as he soon climbed into the empty spot next to Arthur, pulling the covers over himself.

He scooted closer to Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 am

Arthur didn’t wait long until he reached across and kissed Alfred hard on the lips. It only lasted for a few seconds and he pulled away quickly enough but it was just another way of Arthur telling him to drop their previous conversation. He didn’t want to hear about it anymore. They were both alright, they both loved each other and that was the main thing; they had each other, even if they did lose their jobs… or rather, if Alfred lost his. Arthur hadn’t exactly been there at the time. Arthur was a little afraid that, that would happen. Alfred had punched a potential designer for the company, at a big after show party where there were photographers and journalists. He sighed softly and closed his eyes, trying not to think about it too much.

“You’re a berk,” he said fondly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 am

Alfred had to admit that he was rather surprised by the sudden kiss but he was more than happy to respond to it, pressing back just as hard before finally pulling away. He panted softly, cheeks red and he simply drew in closer to the other. He decided to drop the subject, knowing that it was somewhat resolved by now. That they could just be together right now and not worry about too much else. They at least got some important things cleared up.

Though he was still worried about his own job. He should have done it in a better place if he was going to punch him at all. He cursed at his own lack of foresight, letting his own anger get a hold of himself.

"Mmm, you tell me plenty of times already," He said back with the same fondness. "The bed was too cold without you."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 2:14 am

Arthur shifted closer, resting his head on Alfred’s shoulder.

“I’ve told you,” he corrected lightly, smirking a little. “You clearly didn’t sleep all that well, did you? Although I must admit that my bed was a lot colder without your presence.” Hence why when Alfred had visited his family, Arthur had slept on the sofa all week. He couldn’t really sleep all that well without Alfred in bed beside him.

“That won’t be a problem tonight though, eh?” he smiled against Alfred’s skin.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 am

Alfred smiled a bit, letting Arthur rest his head on his shoulder as he lightly stroked his hair. He was already feeling a lot better than he had all last night. It really was amazing just...how much better the other could make him feel in the end.

Even if at times he caused him quite a bit of grief. But it wasn't a healthy relationship if they didn't have their fair share of fights.

"Mm, you English loving jerk," He commented lightly before he sighed, nuzzling just a bit closer. "Yeah, let's not try doing that again."

He smiled just a bit more.

"Well, I hope it won't be a problem tonight."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 2:29 am

“Your English loving jerk,” Arthur chuckled a little, nuzzling back against him. “No, let’s not.” He turned to be on his side, cuddling up to Alfred’s side some more, his hand resting on Alfred’s stomach. “It definitely won’t be a problem tonight,” he assured. “We’ll spoon like no one else,” he said casually with a small smile.

Arthur’s fingers gently rubbed patterns on Alfred’s stomach, applying pressure as to not tickle the younger man.

“Why don’t we try… a no secrets rule? When ever you want to know something, you can ask me and I’ll do the same?” he murmured, debating if this was a good idea or not.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 am

Alfred laughed at that, voice light and more bubbly now that he was able to nuzzle against Arthur. It had only been one night but it was a night filled with a lot of doubt. He was glad that despite how distant Arthur always seemed, he always seemed to like cuddling with him. Which was good, considering that Alfred was a cuddler himself.

"Spooning sounds really nice," He admitted, still smiling.

He relaxed under the touches, for once not laughing at what he would have normally perceived to be more of tickling than simply rubbing.

Though he was a bit surprised with the introduction of the 'no secrets rule'. He...really hadn't thought about that. But he soon smiled. "Alright...let's try that out. But you have to ask a few things from me also or else it would be unfair!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon May 07, 2012 2:39 am

Arthur would never openly admit that he liked to cuddle Alfred and be close to him, but by the way that he always tangled himself around his lover, it was pretty obvious that he did.

He continued to gently rub at Alfred’s skin, also relaxing.

“Okay… um, now? Uh…” he swallowed, trying to think of something to ask. “Um… why do you and your twin have different birthdays?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next