Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Ti-OH LOOK KITTY!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventure Ti-OH LOOK KITTY!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure Ti-OH LOOK KITTY!!!

Post by Wanda Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Matthiew decided to leave the book on a lower shelf after he was done reading it, he read a few more books as the fight downstairs continued. After awhile, Matt walked back into his and his brother's room, since the fight took so long to finish, he decided that they can wait until tomorrow to get some food and let his brother rest.

Besides, if he stepped downstairs, he might be mistake for his brother and that will do no one any good, he hid his sword under his covers and kept a hold on it and closed his eyes to pretend to sleep, He heard the 'cat come back and then he heard bones cracking. Matthiew decided that he well make himself known once the shapeshifter put clothing on, he heard water being used and after a bit, the shapeshifter started to dig through their supplies for...clothing (he hopes.)...aha yes! There was rustling of clothing being put on.

The younger brother sat up and pointed his sword at the shapeshifter, he said very quietly, "Hello, Shapeshifter. Care to give me a reason to not kill you?"

He was ready to attempt to wake up his brother as he watched the shapeshifter with a hard look in his eyes.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Arthur Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Arthur pretended to play with the thread for a short while longer, relieved that his cover still seemed to be intact. Eventually, the boy left the room to go to sleep. Arthur would have followed, but the feeling of dried blood and accumulated dirt in his fur was too much for him to bear. After listening closely at the door to be sure that both humans were fast asleep, Arthur silently entered the bathroom and began to change.

His fur retracted into his skin, replaced with sandy hair and a dark pair of bushy eyebrows. His bones grew and rearranged themselves, accompanied by the usual slight cracking noise, and his features and body changed along with them. Arthur winced at the sound, but according to his ears (for he had enhanced hearing even in this form), neither human so much as stirred.

When the transformation was done, a man with a slender build and choppy blond hair stood where the cat had once been, entirely naked. From a distance, he could pass as human, but the slitted, catlike pupils in his green eyes and the distinctive shapeshifter's mark on his chest would inform anyone who got close enough of his true nature.

Arthur stretched and yawned widely, displaying small, feline fangs. Ah, it felt good to shift again after being in cat form for so long. He bathed quickly, carefully washing the small pieces of cloth that had served as bandages and laying them to dry. When he was finished, he contemplated shifting back and going to sleep, but decided to enjoy his human form for a bit longer. Perhaps he'd take advantage of his hands while he still had them and go and read in the library for a bit. But first, he'd need some clothes — Arthur was not going to walk around naked, regardless of the fact that there was no one awake to see him.

The shapeshifter quietly padded back into the room and searched through the humans' bags for a spare set of clothes. He found some suitable, if slightly too large, garmets and quickly donned the pants and trousers. He was just about to put on the shirt when he saw one brother draw his sword in a lightning-fast motion and point it directly at his face before he could react.

Arthur debated whether or not he should attempt to pass himself off as nothing more than a petty thief, but quickly discarded that idea. This brother was too smart to fall for that; he must have already figured out Arthur's true identity and pretended to be asleep in order to confront him. Besides, the Dagaz rune that marked all shapeshifters was fully visible on his chest. No, the farce was over, and from what the human said, he more than likely wouldn't be living to see another sunrise.

Still, he had his pride. He wasn't going to go down snivelling and begging for his life like some cowardly weakling. Arthur lifted his head and met the violet eyes of the human across from him. In a quiet, measured tone, he said, "If you're going to kill me, I'd be obliged if you could get it over with quickly. And... don't tell your brother. He seems like a good lad, if a bit touchy-feely and oblivious, and I'd rather that you told him that his 'Iggy' ran away than the truth."

Arthur honestly had no idea why he added that last request, but the thought of Alfred's reaction when he found out that the cat he'd given so much loving care was really a "filthy shapeshifter" made him feel ill. No, he'd rather let Alfred mourn for a short while and move on than sully that bright smile with the news of Arthur's "betrayal".

Perhaps he was being a bit sappy, but being about to die tends to do that to a person.
Changeling Arthur
Changeling Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Matt stopped trying to get closer to his brother to wake him up and narrowed his eyes at Arthur, "Why do you care if my brother finds out that you were a shapeshifter?"

He blinked and thought a bit before asking, "You....you went down stairs to help my brother while the brawl happen, didn't you? Why did you do that for?"

The thought that come to him made him stare at the shapeshifter, "...Could it be that you like my brother?" He wasn't sure what he thought of this if it was true, just that the shapeshifter was very dead if it hurts his brother.

...It doesn't seem like the shapeshifter could possible be the one they are looking for, but... how can they be sure? Matthiew decided to go on limb and asked, "...If we asked you to help us find a evil shapeshifter that would destroy the kingdom, would you help us? It would mean you can keep your life."

(dfjnffdj i'm not sure if i should have the last part yet oys)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Arthur Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 am

If Arthur had been in a form with fur, all of it would have stood on end at the human's words. As it was, he blushed deeply at the insinuation and sputtered out an indignant "O-of course not! Don't be ridiculous! I helped him because he'd helped me, that's all!" He folded his arms crossly and looked off to the side.

Then the boy spoke of finding an "evil" shapeshifter and said that Arthur might keep his life if he helped them. The shapeshifter could hardly believe his ears. He must have not have heard correctly, because if he had, it would mean that a human was actually considering the idea of sparing his life.

As for the matter he brought up.... "I can detect other shapeshifters, if that's what you're wondering; they have a rather unique scent. But I won't work with you if you're just going to use me to find others of my kind and kill them willy-nilly until you find the one you're looking for. Despite what you may have been told, we're not savage, man-eating monsters, or demons who take the form of humans, or some other such nonsense. Shapeshifters are people — well, sometimes I wonder about that frog Francis, but that's beside the point."

Arthur waited for his answer, hardly daring to breathe. Could it be that he would really escape this horrible mess alive?
Changeling Arthur
Changeling Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 pm

The younger brother raised a eyebrow at the shapeshifter and said, "....I don't believe you, why would you be blushing if you don't have some sort of 'feelings' for my brother?" He narrowed his eyes at the other 'man', "While I'm thankfully that you helped my brother and stopped him from getting hurt more, do know that if I ever find out that you hurt my brother in anyway, I will make you regret it." The violet eyes turned icy cold before they turned back to normal.

Matthew listened to the shapeshifter's answer to his question, "....I don't want to kill innocents on the way to take out the evil shapeshifter and I, Matthew Jones, vow to make sure my brother doesn't killed any shapeshifter but the evil one." He paused before he continued, "...Although, my brother isn't the type to hurt innocents anyway, still... I will make sure Alfred doesn't do much damage."

...Frog Francis? He wondered if that could possible be the frog he had taken cared of before, he mused aloud, "I might have took care of this Francis when he was a frog, I remembered a injured frog that my brother brought home for me to nurse back to health, I could have swore that frog was checking me out."

He sheathed his sword and nodded to 'Iggy', "We will gladly accept your aid to bring the evil shapeshifter to justice, shapeshifter?"

Matt blinked and asked, "...actually, what is your name? Or do you want me to keep calling you shapeshifter or Iggy?"

~*~*~*~

I will save you, brother, from this curse. I won't rest until that curse is broken.

Brown eyes determinedly looked ahead at country side as the young man rode to a town, it was in the direction his poor brother run to.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Arthur Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Arthur swallowed at the icy look in the human's violet eyes. "R-right...." His expression was so intimidating that the shapeshifter didn't protest the insistence that he actually had feelings for a human, and Alfred at that. So what if he'd helped him! It didn't mean anything!

He listened to the boy's vow (ah, so Matt was short for Matthew) and wondered whether he could trust him. Then again, it wasn't as though he had much of a choice. Arthur nodded in agreement and stuck out his hand to shake. "Very well, then, I will help you." Human and shapeshifter, shaking hands — a historic moment, no doubt.

Arthur rolled his eyes at the mention of Francis. "Yes, that sounds exactly like him. The most perverted amphibian you'll ever meet, and he doesn't care about gender. I hope he didn't cause you any lasting trauma." The shapeshifter was slightly surprised at himself; he was actually being, by his circumstances, almost chatty with Matthew, despite the fact that he'd been about to be killed by him mere moments ago. It was strange, to say the least.

He shuddered at the mention of his horrible and very much unwanted nickname. "Please, no. I'm not even sure what kind of a name 'Iggy' is supposed to be, but let me inform you now that I would very much like to be called by my name: Arthur.

"And," he added as an afterthought, "I'd be very much obliged if you could find a way to inform your brother that, despite what he seems to think, I am not a female."

Arthur shifted back into feline form, wriggling out from under the clothes he'd been wearing and placing them in a neat pile. He looked at Matthew, using the method of mental communication that all shapeshifters spoke with each other in when talking to a shifter of a different species in animal form. "If there's anything else you need, I can still understand you in this form, and speak with you in this way. Otherwise, I am going to sleep... and I would still very much appreciate it if you would not inform your brother of this. Certainly not because of any feelings you seem to think I have towards him, you understand!"
Changeling Arthur
Changeling Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Shaking hands with a shapeshifter? He never thought he would do this, but he supposed there is a first for everything as he firmly shook hands with the shapeshifter. He shook his head at the shapeshifter, "No, 'Francis' did not cause any lasting trauma to me.” It was just....strange having a frog seemly checking him out.
"I suppose you actually would rather be called Cat then?" Matt almost smiled to his own surprise, "But, yes, I will tell my brother that you are actually a male cat, Arthur."

The younger brother flinched back in surprise when he heard Arthur speak in his mind, and shook his head again, “No, I have nothing else to talk with you about and... I understand.” Although, something tells him that Alfred would find out that the cat was actually a shapeshifter sooner or later. ....He just hope it won't be when Arthur was naked. although, if that does happened, he going to covered his face and tried not to laugh.

He went back to his own bed and slept.

~*~*~*~

Opening his eyes, Matt got up from his bed and then he woke up his brother as he said, “Come on, brother. Time to get up! We should go get something to eat now.”

After his brother finally woke up, Matt mentioned to his brother, “Oh, Alfred! I finally had a chance to check Iggy's gender, we were wrong. Iggy is actually a male cat.”

(OOC: *flails* Oh god i'm sorry it took me so long to write this, i got distract by reading fics and playing WOW. And....next post I'm going to have Italy show up. XD Probably.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum