Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Present & Voting. <3

5 posters

Go down

Present & Voting. <3 Empty Present & Voting. <3

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Not that I'm extremely nervous & awkward or anything, but

Hello~ I'm really bad at these introduction posts the one playing CEO Arthur Kirkland in the Office AU. (And also the dork that smiled when I saw that the board was labeled The Office.) My name is Clara, and I'm an 18-year old Korean girl who has been living in Southern California for around 14 years, now. I've been attending the same small, private school since 5th grade, so I'm not too good with meeting new people, haha. (And by small, I mean we have 120 kids total, from 1st to 12th grade.)

I started RPing around a year ago, first as Romano, and then as England. I used to hardly bat an eyelash at USUK until I met the darling girl playing Assistant Alfred here, and now, I think it's safe to say that the pairing is my OTP. <3 Unfortunately, experience doesn't always translate into improvement, and I'm a prime example of that. :'D So please bear with me if I still trip over characterization and silly things like that. ;3;

I like walks by the beach, candlelit dinners, and stargazing. I'm a hopeless romantic and will find most everything to be adorable. :'I (Yeah, even little things like holding hands in public make me happy, haha.) I'm also a cosplayer, and have been cosplaying England (regular & Revolutionary War so far; I'll be debuting Pirate England in July) for a year.

And. Uh. Yeah. I ran out of things to say so I will shut up and hide now. ;u; <3 It's really a pleasure to meet you all!

Last edited by CEO Arthur Kirkland on Wed May 04, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Present & Voting. <3 Empty Re: Present & Voting. <3

Post by Queen of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi~!

I'm a hopeless romantic too <3

Also I've been stalking you /NO THATS NOT CREEPY.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:13 pm

120 kids?! How is that possible and I thought my school was small. O_O;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Ommmmmg rabu you're so cute. ;w; But seriously! Ahhh so cute. <3 And yay for private schools! -Brofist-

As for getting you into USUK. >U> Forever taking the credit and just so happy because you're an amazing Arthur, thank you very much. ...And I know you're a hopeless romantic. >U> Forever approve. <3
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed May 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Woah, my high school has a whopping 3,000 kids. Your school is super small. Though I did go to a private school like that for a bit of elementary school.

pfft, I'm a hopeless romantic too. orz It's just... I'm a sap, let's face it. X'D

Good luck with your cosplay!
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Eee, haha, looks like we're all hopeless romantics, here. =u= Yay! <3

@Queen: LOL, don't worry, 'cause I've been stalking you right back. >w>

@Angel: F-Fff, yeah... ;3; Imagine having the same classmates for 6~8 years. Bleh.

@My bitch Rabu: What no omg stop this right now I am not cute ;_; And no, not amazing. You're amazing. <3

@Lord Arthur: Haha, yeah, it really is. xD; It makes huge social gatherings kind of awkward, for me. :'I But haha, thank you! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Your bitch is right, your Arthur is amazing. He's totally in character as well.
And my Queen is stalking everybody <_< *jealous*

OMG we are both Asians *squee*
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 pm

F-Fff, no, my bitch is crazy. ;; But omg, thank you so much. ;u; I'm glad you like him! <3 I adore your Alfred, too. Aahh everyone's so awesome, here! I really love this place, haha.

And yeah, we are! <3 Similarities ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 am

Unfortunately, experience doesn't always translate into improvement, and I'm a prime example of that

I don't think so at all. I read the parts of your RP you already wrote here and I liked it very much. I'm a huge Arthur fan and the way you describe and roleplay him is pretty amazing.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 am

OH GOSH MY KING DON'T BE I LOVE YOU <3<3<3

Also good ;w; I think we'll all be stalking each other, tbh.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:54 am

FFFFF thank you so much ;_; I'm glad you like him Omg <33 That's a relief to hear, HAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu May 05, 2011 9:00 am

@Rabu: ...EXCUSE ME I'M NOT...AFJLASJLKAJSf ;__________; And you are cute and amazing. Deal with it.

@King: ......Damn straight I'm right. :l
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:05 am

Hi! And welcome! (I'm a bit late with the welcoming bandwagon it seems...)

Woah, your school is very small. I think my graduation class size alone was definitely bigger (around 500-something,) but small schools are wonderful just because you get to know everyone. ^^

I've already kind of announced it to the board, but I think I have a small obsession with the Office AU so don't mind me if I drop in to your thread from time to time, haha. So far, your Arthur is amaziiiiiing. :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Haha, it is! And oh gosh, thank you so much. xD; I'm glad he's not absolutely horrendous. ;u; I'll definitely be stalking your thread, too! I've always been utterly fascinated with Angels&Demons AU, so I really can't wait. <3

(Also, your icon. I love that pic! ;____; <3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum