Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi There!! :)

5 posters

Go down

Hi There!! :) Empty Hi There!! :)

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:43 am

Hi! I joined for the Harry Potter roleplay and I'm gonna be roleplaying as Alfred! :) Here's just a little about me. My name is Alysia (uh-lee-see-uh), I'm 18 years old and graduating in about a month! Ahh! haha I love Graphic Design and I hope to do that in college :) I am really goofy and weird but kinda shy... XP haha I don't have that much experience in roleplay but I hope to get better :) and I'm very excited to be here! :D haha
Oh! Also I used to watch Ouran High School Host Club, Gravitation, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, starting to get into a little bit of Fruits Basket and I'm rereading the whole Harry Potter series and I'm now re-obsessed from my days in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade! So.. yeah X) haha

my favorite character from hetalia is Alfred! Yay!

Back to top Go down

Hi There!! :) Empty Re: Hi There!! :)

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello Alysia~ What a wonderful name! ; u ;

Well, I'm excited that you're here (especially considering my fascination with the Harry Potter AU!) It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you!
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Ooh! <3 Hello Alysia. ;u; You really do have a lovely name~

Haha, we're on the same boat. c: I'm also 18, and about to graduate... though, my school's a little special, so I have one and a half months until I'm free. :'I In any case, I really can't wait to see you RP. (Because yes, I'll be stalking your threads like the creeper that I am.) I adore HP AU's, even if I don't know much about HP itself. In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:06 pm

@Assistant Alfred Jones: Thank you! :) It's really easy to forget and alot of people call me tons of weird names... but I don't mind haha XP and thanks! It's a pleasure to meet you too! :D (I love Harry Potter! :) I used to be SOOOOO obsessed and now I'm back into it haha XD)

@CEO Arthur Kirkland: haha Thanks! :) Yeah, I'm pretty nervous about graduating... but I'm so excited to start college! :) Ouch.... no fun... XP Well, you'll get there! :D haha (that's totally fine. In all honestly, I just finished reading your guys' RP hahahaha XD) Pleasure to meet you too! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm

OH GOD THERES A HARRY POTTER AU?!?!?

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER. AND I LOVE USUK

THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS.

/endcaps
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm so glad that someone picked this one up. I really hope Arthur turns out to be in Gryffindor too. : D It's nice to meet you! : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Hello!

I love Harry Potter, and if I wasn't already in another Harry PotterxHetalia board, I would've joined the Harry Potter AU. Plus, Pirate Artie is an irresistible bastard

It's nice to meet you~
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Gawd, welcome X3
You're a life saver, I was between depressed and hyper when the new trailer came out! And I just can't believe that HP will finally end for good...so, a HP AU is really cool ;7;

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 2:50 am

The Harry Potter AU sounds like a really interesting topic. I usually don't read crossovers but since I already like this community a lot I'm quite excited about it.
I'm sure it will be awesome. I wonder what house your Arthur will belong to.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 11:20 am

@queenofspades: Yes!! :D and I know! I love them both sooo much.... AND NOW THEY'RE COMBINED hahaha XD Love it!

@BritanniaAngel: I like when Arthur is in Slytherin, but it doesn't really matter to me :) and it's nice to meet you too! :D

@Lord Arthur Kirkland: oh, that's cool! :D and tell me about it. He's SO sexy...!! nice to meet you, too! :)

@king of Spades: haha Thank you X) oh I know! It's so sad that's it's ending...!!! but It's gonna be good :)

@Student president arthur: haha I hope so :) I love Harry Potter, so it'll be fun :) and yeah, I wonder too.... :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum