Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh just smell that air! Can't you just drink it like BOOZE!?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ahh just smell that air! Can't you just drink it like BOOZE!?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ahh just smell that air! Can't you just drink it like BOOZE!?

Post by Wanda Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Normal people shouldn't feel the urge to cheer on the fact they got the attention of ghouls from someone else. Fortunately(unfortunately?), Alfred wasn't what you call normal and had to resisted the urge to cheer. Instead he yelled at the ghouls, “You know! I'm pretty sure your mother won't even love your face anymore!” Must make sure to kept their attention on him and never have it go back to Arthur.

"Nah, we aren't going to die!” Alfred grinned and would have gave Arthur a wink if he wasn't keeping his attention on the ghouls, “And like the hell I'm going to let someone get killed and eat by ghouls while I can helped even if they think I have ill-will toward them!” The ghouls were getting closer, he can't stayed put in one place, but he sure can't just kept on moving backwards either, so he would have to slow them. But, how-oh! Of course!

“I'm going to shot them in their legs to slow them down!” He shouted at the doctor, Alfred aimed and hit the closet ghoul in the right leg, the wanderer smirked when the ghoul slow down a bit, he kept shooting at the ghouls' legs and taking some steps back to keep his distance away from the ghouls. Hopefully he won't managed to tripped over a rock, that would suck.

After all the ghouls were slowed down, he turned on the V.A.T.S and shot the closest ghoul in the head.

(....I seriously am tempt to have the phase 'have a handsome man like you die' somewhere....*ponder* also, sorry for always getting distracted and taking so long to reply.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Ahh just smell that air! Can't you just drink it like BOOZE!?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ahh just smell that air! Can't you just drink it like BOOZE!?

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 am

Of course the idiot was taunting the ghouls and absolutely confident they weren't going to die. Arthur wandered how the other man had managed to survive for so long in the wastes. How had a Yao Guai not just walked over to him and eaten the other man right up? Arthur snorted as he imagined Alfred smiling at the Yao Guai, naming it 'Mr. Bear' and then promptly getting his head bitten off. So perhaps the doctor had a dark sense of humor. It didn't make that image any less accurate to Arthur's perception of the military man.

While the ghouls were distracted by Alfred, Arthur raised his gun to pick one or two of them off. He figured the idiot could need all the help he could get. After all, Alfred's plan was one of the least intelligent ones Arthur had come across. Somehow, Arthur felt like the only reason Alfred had survived this long was because he had been there to assist a bit.

There were only a few ghouls left. Arthur realized that getting through this was manageable, and that made him want to throttle Alfred. The stupid plan of Alfred's should not have worked! It would only encourage the other's stupidity! Yet... without it, Arthur would have been torn apart by ghouls. "Stupid bloody idiot," the doctor hissed under his breath.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 pm

How did he managed to survive the wasteland so far? Well, that easy! He was awesomesauce! Actually most of the animals like Alfred and would sometimes jumped to his defense. Like one time when he was a little kid, a group of nightstalkers took out some slavers that tried kidnapped him while he wandered off from his family and then the mutant cats guarded him from the shadows until he made it back to his family. And pffft, he would so named a Yao Gaui better than Mr. Bear, like he would have named it Liberty or Claws.

Alfred grinned for the fact his plan was working as another ghoul bit the dust and that he won't have to waste a grenade on killing the former humans. They soon took out all the ghouls with only one moment of Alfred almost tripped on a rock before he regained his footing and gave the ghoul that tried to bite him a face full of lead. The young man put any his guns after the last ghoul died and flashed a bright grin at Arthur and laughed cheerfully, "See? I told ya that we would live!"

Hm, he going to need get more bullets once they reached a town.

(....well. At least you are use to me getting distracted, ehehe. >_>

*kinda of wants to get into a fist fight, but that can happen later*)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 am

The ghouls were dead, and Arthur had somehow managed to survive. It was certainly troublesome wrapping his head around those facts, the doctor discovered. He had been certain he was going to die! Yet, there he was, alive and well, with nowhere to go. Dying had, at least, offered a sort of sureness, an end to things- and Arthur had no control over that. However, now that he was alive, Arthur had little idea what he could do aside from run from the NCR and hope that there was another town in this wide wasteland where so many millions of people had died.

And then there was the NCR dog... The military goon who had somehow decided to help him. Arthur couldn't make sense of the other man. Alfred seemed to be as mysterious (and stupid) as the day Arthur found him dehydrated in the wasteland. A dark part of Arthur's brain told him it would've been less trouble to let the idiot die. Yet, Arthur was a doctor and knew that in good conscience, he could never let a patient die. Perhaps there would be a town who needed him much more than Cactus Springs ever did. Either way, he was not going to bow to the NCR.

"All right, all right, we're alive. You can trot on back to your NCR buddies and tell them I'm dead. I thank you for your assistance, but it's not further required," Arthur tried to shoo the other man away. He walked over to the dead bodies and looted the caps and items he could off of them before starting to walk away from Alfred.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2