Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Arthur heard this new proposal through the door, as he usually heard Alfred's pleas. This one, however, was of some interest. He had those past days to calm down and get himself used to the idea of Alfred and their baby. The lady had gone back to her home, which pleased Arthur immensely. He didn't want to ever see her.

Arthur would be lying if he said the news about the baby didn't make him happy. . .that was what bothered him most about the new prince. They almost had a baby together, but Alfred ripped it away at the last moment. Arthur heard his reasoning but didn't like it and chose to ignore the apologies. This, however. . .

He thought on it and walked over to open the doors for his King. He would talk to the other now, he was less angry and more hurt at this point. But this, this could fix everything. . ."Come in. . ." Arthur went back over to the table where he had been absently knitting blankets and reading to pass the time. "I. . .I don't think we should do it right away. Perhaps. . .wait for the boy to be older." Arthur wasn't quite ready to call the prince his son yet. But, he did want to see the child.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 12 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

First thing Alfred did once the door was opened was taking Arthur in his arms, breathing in the scent of his beloved person. "I love you so much and I'm such an asshole for hurting you like this. Forgive me Arthur." As if he was starved, he claimed Arthur's lips and kissed the slightly smaller man senseless.

"So, you agree? I mean...you wouldn't feel awkward at all? Cause I know it'll be weird for me," it was unbelievable that Arthur was actually agreeing to do this. But then his expression lit up.

"Please, look at him," Alfred took Arthur's hand and led him to the prince's room where the child was sleeping in his little cradle. The king smiled at the little being. "His name is, hm..."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:29 pm

The kiss was incredibly nice, even if Arthur was still a little hesitant to admit it. He too had missed Alfred and had a miserable time trying to sleep in the bed alone. It was cold and lonely, but he couldn't go back to Alfred. Not until now. "It. . .would be a little awkward, but I think the idea of a child that is ours surpasses that." Arthur gave Alfred a small smile, ready to try that path with him. "Two years should be enough time to raise the prince, and then have a daughter. . ."

But first he wanted to see the little prince. "Edward? Can't we name him that. . .?" It was Arthur's father's name, and he thought it sounded elegant. He rested his hands on the side of the cradle and looked down at the precious sleeping baby, gently reaching down to stroke the tiny cheek. "He does look like you, like I requested. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:27 am

"Edward is your name," said Alfred softly towards the sleeping prince.

And the prince was as troublesome as Alfred. His first words was 'daddy' but he didn't say that facing the king, having said the word to the queen instead. And when Alfred eagerly pointed a finger towards himself, the only response was a naughty blurping sound. The king's sulking lasted a week.

Time flew and their son started to show signs of magic. For example that one time where Edward had sneezed, little sparkles sprayed out of his ears. Arthur, for some reason, was delighted. Later he was even able to make objects move or fly against Alfred in order to prevent him from kissing Arthur.

And then...two happy years passed. Alfred almost forgot about the plan until Arthur came to remind him about it.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 am

Arthur found all of their child's quirks amusing. He forgot quickly about Lady Chocolate when the baby grew older and learned more. He worked months to correct the "Daddy" into "Mama" and convince him that the King was in fact "Daddy". It was cute. He delighted in teaching him to walk. Soon their son would have a tutor and would learn to read and write and discover all about their wonderful Kingdom that would someday be his.

Those two years Arthur had Alfred's promise in the back of his mind. He wanted a baby of their own, even if their little prince was darling. He wanted a princess. Of course the timing had to be just right. The prince had to be old enough that there wouldn't be two newborns, but he had to be young enough to not quite remember or understand the changes that would have to happen. It had to be planned carefully.

When two years passed and their son was getting quite proficient with words and walking, Arthur was more comfortable with letting him have a nanny. He'd always had one, but Arthur preferred to be with him instead, if only because he understood what his child was saying best. But now was time.

Arthur was afraid Alfred had forgotten his promise. It was a long time ago and the King seemed happy enough with his small family. Still, Alfred had promised, so Arthur broached the subject one night at dinner after Edward had gone for bed. "Alfred, do you remember the promise you made me when Edward. . .came?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Alfred had been changing for bed and he froze for a moment. Right. The promise. He gulped and turned to join Arthur in bed, staring at his husband intently. "You think it's the right time? Like...right now? If yes, we'll visit the oracle bitch. Immediately."

His heart beat went crazy at the mere thought of transforming his husband into a woman. He didn't think that he was completely swinging the other way but he was sure it was bound to be awkward. But he was ready to do anything to make his Queen happy.

Taking Arthur's hand in his he gently kissed it.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 pm

It would be weird, especially since Arthur didn't really want to be a woman. What he wanted was a baby. But it would only be nine months, and then he and Alfred would have a princess that would be just theirs and no one else's. That thought was what made him nod. "Yes, Edward is old enough to be under the care of someone else, plus he wont actually remember this. I think now is the perfect time."

Arthur hesitated and held Alfred's hand tighter. "But if you don't want to I perfectly understand. Just please tell me." He was happy with the King now, and if the other wanted to back out then he could. Arthur would be okay with that.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Alfred laughed. "A daughter is perfect for us. I'm sure Edward would love to have someone to protect other than you! I'm tired of him trying to keep me from kissing you all the time!" And besides, he did want to make a baby with Arthur.

There was no ceremony required, the oracle said once they were at the impromptu audience. There was however one condition. "The princess must become a maiden for the temple. I am becoming old you see," she said and Alfred couldn't spot a single wrinkle on her entire face. But the princess being a temple maiden, there hadn't been one for ages.

Slowly, he nodded. "But why?"

"Because hard times are coming and only a royal temple maiden can find and elect the rightful Jack of Spades when he's needed.

Now that was one interesting information. He did know about that particular power of the temple maiden but he didn't know that they were going to need a Jack. His father didn't.

"Arthur, are you ready?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"That's all right. We'll raise her to be that." Arthur nodded. One last time he turned to Alfred, searching for any doubt or unease in his face. Finding none he took Alfred's hand and nodded. "Just nine months. Lets do it now." Arthur could do this. Being male would be weird, but he could do it. For their daughter.

The oracle's ceremony was simple. Arthur had to step behind a curtain (where the oracle had placed a dress, how thoughtful) and wait while she chanted some words in a language he didn't understand. He closed his eyes and felt his body tingle, not daring to open them until he was instructed to get dressed. He looked down and poked at the lumps of fat now occupying his chest. They weren't large, but definitely unusual. His hips were a little wider too, or maybe his waist was a little more narrow? He couldn't tell. His hair had changed too, it was longer now and more like a proper lady's.

Arthur knew Alfred was likely nervous so he stripped quickly and changed into the dress. It looked much like the dress he had been stuffed in to when he was presented to Alfred, though it looked better now that he was a female and not a male. Of course, he liked being a male more, but this was for their baby. With that in mind he stepped out to meet his king. "Well. . .?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:51 am

Arthur stepped out behind the curtain, a being so surreal like a fae and frail looking that Alfred realised that, yes, Arthur indeed was a man. He'd always thought that his husband was feminine but seeing him transformed like this gave him a whole new definition of 'feminine'. The dress clung to 'her' body in a different way and the skin had a different glow. The jawline was rounder and overall softer.

Alfred blushed.

"You...you look beautiful," whispered Alfred whilst having his face turned in embarrassment.

Slowly, he approached his wife and carefully wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist, only to find out with a surprise how slender it had become.

"Holy shit, Artie! How are we supposed to have sex, you'll totally break!"

"Don't underestimate a woman," came the calm and yet scolding voice of the oracle. Then, as if to commence the game, she added:

"Have fun."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Arthur couldn't help but blush when he was complimented. He should be used to it by now, Alfred often told him that, but somehow it was just as embarrassing now as it was when Alfred first said it. "Thank you." He had long since given up protesting. It was then that Arthur first noticed how much higher his voice was. So many small things had changed it was hard to keep track.

"Thank you." He said again to the oracle and took Alfred's hand, pulling the king towards the door. "It's a good thing you made me those dresses as a joke. I can wear them now." Because he definitely couldn't wear his male clothes, the castle would surely be outraged.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 pm

"It's like I could look into the future with all these dress makings!" Well no, he simply had his fun. He could almost hear the delighted squeal of his tailor once he'd caught onto the news of the Queen's gender switch. But now he wondered how the others would take this...surprise.

As they walked across the castle people stared. Was the king having another lover? But she looked familiar...
The advisors, ministers and generals were baffled at the sight of Arthur as Alfred introduced 'her' as their Queen, their Queen with a bit of a make over. It was big news in the castle and it spread like a raging fire all over the country and surpassed its borders. Soon their story was every kingdom's favourite gossip, for a moment all tension between the kingdoms were (at least on the surface) forgotten.

Francis even had the guts to whirl into the Spades castle to admire Arthur's new boobs, offering the Queen a pair of "Matching diamond nipple piercings, ohonhon!"

Two days later they were in their bedroom again. Alfred took deep breath. He had asked Arthur to give him a bit of time to grow accustomed to this new development. After all, it didn't happen every day that your husband turned female to have babies with you. But now a few days had passed and Alfred was still awkward. But then again, he wanted this. He wanted to love Arthur and his body no matter what and he wanted the princess so badly. Edward was also starting to talk about wanting to have a little sister.

"So...it's time, I guess."

The maid who had been so diligent in preparing their oils and lube had placed a new kind of oil on their bedside table. She had added with a wink that it would make everything so much more enjoyable! "Begin with a massage, your Majesty. Spoil your Queen to release tension! This oil is magic, I tell you! You both will rock the night!" She had said.

Alfred really wanted to know what was wrong with that girl, talking about...about these things.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Arthur enjoyed slapping the King of Diamonds in the face for that one, it was perfectly acceptable too since now it could be considered lechery. He also enjoyed looking at those old bats faces, they were shocked and silent for once and he was going to bask in this moment for a long time. Of course, he wouldn't always be female. Oh god no. Nine, ten months at the most and he was going to change back. He liked being male after all.

And Arthur had been all too happy to grant Alfred his time to adjust. After all, he himself had changes to get used to as well. It was so different being a woman, even the people on the court treated him differently. The knights were more careful with their language, ladies seemed more than happy to join him for his morning tea, and the cooks had better reasons to keep him out of the kitchen ("Oh, no, your majesty! We wouldn't want you to burn your delicate hands!"). He missed being male, but this wasn't so bad. And soon he would have his baby girl. Their princess. That alone was reward enough.

When the night came that Alfred decided he was ready, Arthur was amazed at the amount of preparation he'd had. A maid had come in earlier during his bath and handed him a sheer purple robe to wear to bed, insisting Alfred would like it. Arthur wasn't so sure, since his body was very different, but he took her word for it and wore it out into their chambers. Arthur swallowed hard and took Alfred's hand, looking nervous. "Remember. . .if it's too weird, we only have to do it once. Once and then I'll have our princess and I'll go back."

He felt a little guilty, because surely this must be difficult for Alfred. He had a woman's body now, which was going to act and feel much different than a mans. But it was the only way to have the daughter they wanted so much.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 am

Alfred couldn't help staring at the sheer night gown. It was the closest he'd ever seen Arthur naked since the transformation. The curves, really...they were something. He probably had to be gentler as well, later. "You gotta wear this gown when you're back at being a dude," he said lamely for lack of anything better to say.

Did all the normal couples have these awkward openings before the act of making babies? Probably not. "Let's relax for a bit okay? We don't have to be so tense about doing it. How about creating a bit of a mood?"

He clapped his hands loudly and two maids entered; one holding a tray with red wine, the other one brought a basket of fresh fruits. Alfred grinned, congratulating himself for this little amazing planning!

Once the maids were gone he chuckled. "I can be romantic as well!"

"But I don't know if I could survive nine months without sex!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 am

Arthur carefully sat himself on the bed and took a glass of wine, swirling it in his hand. "Of course I'll wear it again! You like things like this so why wouldn't I?" Arthur wouldn't admit that he also like wearing it, only because of the way Alfred looked at him when he did. It made Arthur feel wanted and lusted after.

"I agree, we should go slowly. After all, it will be different for both of us." He smiled at his King and leaned back against the numerous pillows on their bed. "Come lay with me." Arthur patted the sheets next to him, getting ready to fully enjoy a night with his King.

"Nine months will be a long time. . .but I was only saying that if you didn't like it. That's all."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:48 am

Alfred happily joined Arthur's side and began feeding him with grapes, imitating the painting across the room. They sipped their sweet wine and had pleasant small talk about plans of the future. About how Arthur was looking forward to dress the princess with cute little costumes. Alfred chuckled and commented about how truly girly his husband was. The wine relaxed their senses and the king was closer to his queen now, his arms wrapped around Arthur's shoulders and his head slightly leaning against the other's.

After their second glass and a few more jokes, Alfred leant down for a kiss. It was sweet and tasted no different than their usual kisses. Alfred smiled against their kiss and pulled away with a loud smooching noise. "Hm...not bad," he purred. His hand was gently and teasingly stroking Arthur's side, the loose fabric glided smoothly over his skin.

They kissed again, deeper now with their tongues dancing and gliding over teeth and teasing each other's cave. Alfred then moved to kiss Arthur's neck, which had become even more slender than before and lacking a distinctive adam's apple. But the skin still tasted of Arthur and Alfred gladly savoured the taste with licks all over the exposed neck. It was only then that he realised how he'd missed this delicious taste. It had been days without sex. They were over two years in marriage now but their sex life was still as lively as ever and two days rarely passed without at least one good round of fucking.

His hands massaged the scalp under the long fair hair. It was then that he remembered the massage oil. Now that they had finally settled a good mood, why not make it even better?

"Be ready for my awesome massage treatment, Artie!" He told Arthur to lie down on his stomach and he loosened the night gown just so that it slipped down, exposing the woman's back. The small bottle released a honey like substance onto the king's hand. "So...here I go then!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 am

Arthur enjoyed their careless and relaxing talk, it seemed like it had been too long since they'd had this kind of time together. He fed his King grapes and wine as well and discussed all of the cute outfits they would get to put their princess in. So many dresses and colors, she would be the best dressed lady there ever was. Alfred laughed at him but he didn't mind, Arthur knew he would secretly enjoy the outfits as well.

When Alfred started kissing him Arthur put his glass down to wrap his hands around Alfred's neck, pulling him in closer. It had been too long, by their standards, that they had done this. Usually they were very active (to the maids delight or dismay, depending) and Arthur had missed his King very much. Even in this new body Alfred still knew all of the right places to kiss and touch, making Arthur gasp and squirm accordingly.

When Alfred got out the massage oils he was curious. Alfred had often massaged him before after sex when his lower back hurt, but usually not before. He lied down on his stomach and looked back at Alfred, curious about what new technique he had learned to make this massage "awesome". "I'm waiting, love~" Arthur teased him with a smile.

(( Readers of our plot! My King drew a picture of his Queen as a female <3 https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img21/2927/kingyl.jpg It's beautiful! ))
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 am

So Alfred had improved his skills with the help of said maid and was now going to make Arthur go nuts, at least he was confident.
The first step was rubbing the oil on his hands, making them warm with his body heat. Those hands gently touched the spot just below Arthur's nape and worked themselves out in a wiping motion. He didn't rush and was careful not to apply too much pressure. Liking the feel of Arthur's shoulder blades, he lingered there to press his finger tips delicately, sometimes even kissing the spot and relishing in the sweet scent of the oil.

He moved down to the small of Arthur's back and massaged in circular motions, generously pouring more oil. While he was straddling the woman a bit further up her behind, Alfred occasionally kissed her ears, gently nibbling and licking.

"Do you like this?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:20 am

Arthur hummed in delight as Alfred massaged him, feeling completely relaxed. Something like this was just what he needed, being royalty grew difficult some days. Especially with the added stress of now having to act lady-like and explaining to those not yet in the know that you are not your husbands mistress, but in fact the Queen and they can't speak to you in that manner.

And the whole few days he had been secretly afraid that Alfred wouldn't adjust to his temporary body and call the whole thing off. He wouldn't be angry, of course not, but he was still afraid of the potential rejection. Being here in the bed now, though, with Alfred gently rubbing and kissing his back, he had no worries at all.

"It's absolutely lovely. Those maids did well in teaching you." Arthur turned his head just enough to look at Alfred. "Perhaps I'll have them teach me as well."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am

"Oh, I think you can turn me on no matter what. Training or not," said Alfred with a laugh, at the same time adding extra pressure to a particularly tense spot. He then captured the Queen's lips, not minding the awkward bending in order to do so.

Alfred's hand roamed over the small of Arthur's back, his female waist and stopped down there to rub the as firm as ever ass. Teasingly, he bit the woman's bottom lip.

He casually reached for the glass of wine and took another sip, tasting sweetness and then offering the glass to Arthur. "The mix of your taste and wine is heavenly."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 am

"Mmh." Arthur took a sip of wine. "I'm sure you find it so because you're sweet yourself." He pulled himself up on his knees and leaned over, taking the glass from Alfred to set it on the bedside table. Arthur then pressed their lips together again, crawling into his King's lap. This was something he had missed greatly.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Well, the soft breasts were an awkward addition, he had to admit. Especially if they were pressing against his chest while he was used to something different, something stronger. Fortunately, he. wasn't disgusted.

Alfred accepted the kiss, opened his mouth wider to let Arthur's tongue enter as they began to play. He was greedy and wanted to taste more of Arthur, so he attempted to pull the other closer by burying his hand in Arthur's hair, effectively closing the distance to a minimum. He ignored the fact that it was now harder to breathe. As long as he could taste and feel more Arthur.

His other hand was still kneading Arthur's ass, apparently it served as a nice toy for stress relief. "I want my Faerie Queenie," he hummed into the kiss.

-------------------

The castle of the Kingdom of Clubs was a fortress, surrounded by gigantic walls, only the peaks of the three main towers were visible for the outside world.

Now you see, it wasn't always like this. The walls used to be non-existent, the castle did belong to the green landscape of the country. Clubs had never been very warm but it was a perfect climate for an eternal early spring. But nowadays it was as if a gloomy cloud was always looming over the castle.

It all began since the new queen was elected through an arranged marriage. She turned out to be a very beautiful woman with long flowing hair that was constantly adorned with a flower. Her temperament managed to confuse and yet enthral the court and the king.

But the one thing that changed the country was her obsession, paranoia and potential of blood lust.

"My King, we must take immediate action!" said Elizabeta with demand in her voice. "Surely you've heard of this ridiculous rumour of the Queen turning himself into a woman to give birth to a legitimate child?"

She turned on her heels and stalked up and down the chamber. In the corner their Jack was watching her every move, a desire in his eyes.

"It's already bad enough that there's suddenly an heir to their throne...seemingly out of nothing! And now they're going this far to have another child! What if...what if it ends up being a princess? That's a high risk here."

"Relax, Elizabeta...da?" The king replied with a warm smile. "We are not going to jump to any conclusions."

"This isn't about jumping on anything! This is about considering every single possiblity and I know we can't take any risks if we want to defend our country!" She snapped.

Ivan, the king, frowned. "Defend from what? There is nothing going on, ELizabeta."

"Not yet! But you'll see! The Kingdom of Spades is the kingdom of war, they love to spill blood and would love to declare war on anybody given the chance and just enough reason."

The king rose from his armchair and slowly walked to look out the window with a distant gaze. His fingers were rubbing the thick texture of the heavy curtain. "Then we simply won't give them any reason."

"Oh please! The current state of every kingdom's relations to each other is already bad enough with the new trade regulations, the rustiness of the peace treaties and what ever. That'd be enough to create a spark that will soon spread into a roaring fire." For a moment she kept staring at Ivan before sighing and softening her expression. She approached him and hooked her arms around his.
"Oh Ivan, you know I'm just concerned about our people's well-being. Spades has a very unique way of electing their Jack. Unlike other kingdoms they can't elect a Jack simultaneously with the coronation of the royal couple. Only a princess can choose and give power to the Jack of Spades. It was probably meant as a handicap, imposed by the gods, to slow down the process of them reaching their full power as they're with the strongest military forces. Which is why I'm so concerned right now! There's a good chance that the second child will turn out being a girl."

Ivan sighed in defeat. "So what do you suggest me to do?"

-------------------

"Mhm...ah...Arthur," moaned Alfred between their heated kisses. He unceremoniously fell onto the soft pillow, Arthur's female body firmly pressed on top of him, kissing him senseless.

The sheer robe was loosely hanging over her shoulders and Alfred decided that it was useless now. So he eagerly fumbled to peel it off of Arthur's body so he could feel and see everything properly.

"I want you, I want you!" He moaned as Arthur bit on a sensitive spot of his neck. He could feel this unyielding desire growing in his heart, mind and cock.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm

The Jack of Clubs stepped forth from his shadows and over to the King and Queen, keeping a stern expression on his face.

"The lovely Queen is right." He did have a love for the Queen of Clubs, masked only by a thin veil. "We do have reason to worry if this child is a female. Our Kingdoms have never been on good terms, never at war but the threat is always there. If the Queen of Spades is in fact pregnant than we will simply have to host a ball and invite them. It will unfortunately be expensive, but it is the easiest way to have them show themselves."

He paced the floor as he spoke, glancing up at the other two every now and then. It was a fairly solid plan, no one would think twice of royalty throwing a ball just because. It happened often. And to not invited the other royals would be considered rude. It would be the perfect way to lure the King and Queen of Spades out of their Kingdom and have certain questions answered.

Being turned on in this form was a far different experience for Arthur. He felt the same familiar want burning deep in his lower abdomen, but there was no accompanying hardness. Instead he was wet, and wanted Alfred just as much. The maids before had briefed him on how it was done, as he'd never bothered to learn. He knew what had to come next.

Arthur gave his King one last kiss and sat up, trailing his fingers down the others chest. "Well. . .I am yours, of course. What way do you want me, my King?" Arthur was teasing, he knew, and he wanted it just as much, but he also liked it when his King commanded him where and how to lay.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 pm

The Queen of Clubs followed the Jack out and she didn't look at all pleased by the idea. The suggestion was far too tame, too diplomatic. "I don't want a ball," she said with a hiss once they were alone on the long, empty hallway.

The Jack however merely smirked knowingly, taking the Queen by surprise. He then said those words that unveiled the deepest secrets of her heart and she was furious. A ball is too tame of a strategy for your heart filled with bloodlust, he said and she was ready to slap his cheeks but he caught her wrist and kissed her mouth.

Alfred attacked Arthur's neck with love bites until it was covered with red marks. As always he paid extra attention to Arthur's collarbones, letting his tongue slide over the bones even though it was most likely more of a sensation to him than to Arthur. His hands roamed the small of Arthur's back instead of the breasts, simply out of habit.

Arthur's seductive voice, female or not, made him hot, excitement shot underneath his skin and eventually reached his hardening cock. Blindly, Alfred's hand wandered between Arthur's legs, half expecting a penis to touch and found himself quite surprised that there was a hole, a wet hole instead. And if Arthur's moans were anything to go by, then this feeling of his finger rubbing the slit must have been delicious.

"I want you just like our first time. I want you to ride me, and then I might decide on other positions...depends on the mood. We don't want our daughter to be too shy, right?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:48 am

The Jack of Clubs gave his Queen a hard kiss before withdrawing, backing far enough away to evade any fists she might send. He quickly organized himself to look very dignified, aware that he had ruffled the woman.

"You will have your bloodlust. We will lure them here using the ball. And then, we will attempt to kill the Queen and his. . .her unborn child. Failing that, we will declare war once the ball is over. Doesn't that suit your desire?"

Arthur couldn't help but moan when he felt Alfred's hand reach lower. It was as good as when he had a dick, but different at the same time. There would be no oil needed for sex, it was already slick and wet judging by Alfred's hand. Either way all he could think about was how much he wanted his King and how thrilled he was for all of this to happen.

"Of course not~ She needs to be an oracle, after all. . ." Arthur reached down to grip Alfred's cock, pumping it only a few times to watch his husbands face. Then he lowered himself onto Alfred's cock, moaning at how good it felt to be so full again. He had greatly missed this feeling.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next