Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingy/Meggy - Fucking [R18]

Go down

Kingy/Meggy - Fucking [R18] Empty Kingy/Meggy - Fucking [R18]

Post by King of Spades Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 am

Warnings: PWP, Sex, Sexo, Fucking, Aching Phalluses, Manroot, Coital Channel, Torry Bashing muahahhaahaha/dies, Kirk's voyeuristic aura, Kingy is sexy, blah blah blah
------------------------------------------------------------

Kingy closed the door with a light nudge of his elbow, not minding the fact that it didn't fall shut properly, leaving a small open gap. But he was too preoccupied kissing and penetrating Meggy 's mouth with his tongue to even notice. Everything he wanted was right here in his arms, nothing else mattered.

Meggy couldn't help but be worried, despite the way that their mouths melded together. He had been paranoid about this from the start - like he assumed it would eventually fall apart. Yet after he had technically cheated because of his overactive sex impulse, he realised just how unconditionally Kingy wanted him. It was a feeling that lifted his spirits. Maybe he should be okay just letting go. Absorbing himself in the now.

He kissed Kingy back fiercely, fingers now carding through his hair as he suckled on the other's exploring tongue. He only broke the kiss to pant, and to take a moment to stare into the bright blue eyes - not unique, but still just as wonderful. "...h-hah..."

Kingy loved how his tongue was held captured. It was reassuring and made him feel like he wasn't the only one desperately clinging to his lover. And when he was released, he almost felt disappointed. However, the other's aroused expression made up for everything.

"Going to make you mine tonight," he purred. Blue eyes stared at the other with wild longing and he wasted no time to capture Meggy 's lips for another deep kiss.

The way they fell on the large bed wasn't elegant, the sheets instantly creased and the mattress dipped under their weight. Kingy instantly straddled Meggy and licked his lips.

Meggy's mind recycled those words multiple times, letting the tone Kingy had uttered them sink in - it was serious, and was clearly a line for seductivity; however, it rung true. That was what made Meggy's heart flutter most.

When they tumbled onto the bed, he pushed his hands above his head and watched Kingy sit just below his hips with that look on his face like a cat just about to devour a bowl of cream. Meggy exhaled softly, and raked his eyes over the form he had been acquainted with before -- a muscular but lean build, ideal for a swimmer. Under all that fancy uniform he was just a man, after all.

"I'd very much like to watch you try..." He teased.

"Mhm...you lose the moment you beg for me to pound you into oblivion, darling." Kingy lowered his body to cover Meggy's neck with licks and sucks, only satisfied when the skin had turned dark red. At the same time his hands were roaming the other's body underneath his shirt, tracing the outline for him to memorize.

None of his limbs wanted to rest, all were eager to feel his lover, so his hips too were moving forward to meet Meggy 's.

One hand descended down to grasp Kingy's hand through his shirt, moving it up to nipple-height. They were more sensitive to touch than most males, and so they were good places to play around with. As Kingy rocked his hips against Meggy's constantly, the Omega tried to appease him by doing the same - a little clumsily at first, but soon they were rutting in rhythm. Meggy cupped his own mouth with his spare hand to keep him quiet. How soundproof was this room? "Ah--I'll be disappointed if you don't live up to your promise..."

Kingy happily played with the small nipples by rubbing them with the tip of his fingers and occasionally pinching them just slightly. But Kingy was sick of just using his fantasy to imagine the naked skin underneath. Quickly, he reached for the buttons of Meggy 's shirt and fumbled nervously before he could even manage to unbutton the first. His mind, clouded with lust, didn't let him do even the simplest of things.

Kingy let out a frustrated growl. He ripped Meggy 's shirt open and promptly attacked the chest presented to him with kisses. Meggy 's hands were pinned above his head and Kingy took his nipple in his mouth. It was as if he was trying to actually suck something out.

It wasn't like this was the first time they had had sex. Kingy had seen all there was to be seen, but the savagery that came over him as he ripped his shirt off and was immediately at his pert, dark pink nipple was something Meggy was new to. Today Kingy was turning him on more than he ever had before, and the delivery was flawless.

He pushed his wrists, trying to get out of the hold so he could embrace Kingy and perhaps express his gratitude with his mouth and tongue where Kingy undoubtedly would have liked to feel them most - but he was strong. All that he managed to achieve was an alluring arched effect as he softly fought. Gosh, that tongue was ravishing. "Kingy--fuck..."

Kingy simply smirked as Meggy arched his back, though he didn't even think of loosening the tight grip. The only thing he cared about was pressing his rough tongue to the sensitive nipples. The contact was only broken to catch some breath in restless gasps. A trail of saliva kept them connected. Kingy flicked his tongue to catch any remainder of Meggy 's leftover taste. Finally, he released the other's hand in order to cup his face between his strong hands as he descended to plant another deep kiss on his beloved's mouth.

"Mhh...I'm addicted to your taste." Already, Kingy was working on undressing Weddy's trousers — his enemy for the night — while his mouth had wandered off to lick behind Weddy's ears.

"More..." he said in a breathless whisper. "I need more of you."

Oh, he loved it when Kingy got fierce like this - his intentions clear as he stole his trousers from him and they were moved aside. Good - Meggy certainly was no advocate of them right now. With his hands freed, he pushed Kingy up so he could remove his boxers himself. Once naked, he pulled back and let Kingy take in the sight before him - from the effeminately wide hips for birthing, to the slim waist and vague presence of muscle on his arms and upper body - just enough that he was not just a plain surface.

"Lay down," Meggy instructed seriously, and tipped his head to where he wanted Kingy to lay beside him. Meanwhile, Meggy checked how wet he was. He didn't want to waste time on getting himself prepared for this. His finger felt stickiness. "You're always pleasuring me, at least let me do something for you."

Kingy did as he was told, though his expression showed slight confusion. "I like making you feel good, though. “Still, he watched the other curiously, instantly craving for more contact.

Suddenly, he was very aware of the heat radiating from his body and the tightness in his trousers. He wanted to get rid of his restricting garments as soon as possible. Slowly, he unbuttoned his waistcoat and the shirt beneath, his movements almost as if he was in a daze. Kingy was practically masturbating taking in the sight of Meggy 's naked form.

"I know you do. Which is exactly why I need to do this," Meggy explained, before he gathered himself up and moved in-between Kingy's legs. He pushed Kingy's hand out of the way - not without brushing his fingers over it meaningfully first - and carefully cupped the area. He could feel Kingy trapped inside, throbbing warmly as the throes of need took over him. Meggy slowly rolled his palm, digging it into the area just enough to create some well earnt friction. "What should I do with /this/, my King?"

"A-aahh...f-fuck!" He hadn't noticed how much his cock was screaming for attention. His head jerked in a sudden motion and his legs began to spread on their own. "H-hah...I...I want...I want it to be in you. I'm supposed to make you beg, damnit!"

"Good. But you failed to specify in what way. So I'll be making the decision for you..." Meggy purred, and he descended down. Next thing Kingy knew, a pair of lips were over his crotch - separated only by a weak layer of fabric. The young Briton concentrated his efforts into sucking, spreading a wet patch over the area and teasing the touch that Kingy craved but not giving it at all. "Mmn..."

Kingy nearly wanted to scream. It felt divine and it wasn't enough. Meggy was torturing him on purpose and it drove him crazy. Definitely, he'd had enough of the game of tease. Nobody was allowed to toy with the King of Spades like so. All of the sudden he was in a sitting position and one hand forced Meggy to look up to meet his hungry expression.

The other hand was getting rid of his remaining garments. Finally freed, he grasped his penis and pushed Meggy 's face closer towards it- hard and leaking. "Suck properly," he said with a light growl.

So all it took was a little playful banter and teasing, and the King would snap at his lover - expectantly lusting for his mouth. What sort of partner would he be if he ignored Kingy's need so thoroughly? Meggy's eyelids fluttered down to a half-lidded state, and he gave the subtlest of smirks. "If you wish, my King."

Lips whirled around the circumcised head, rubbing into the top of the rounded bell; licking quickly at the hole where some sticky fluid was already threatening to leak out. He sucked in his cheeks and let them squeeze warmly and wetly around the aching phallus that Meggy steadily drew further in and in, into his mouth. At the same time, Meggy used his fingers to pry his own cheeks open and rub against the stimulated entrance, checking that he was ready to go whenever Kingy lost his patience.

Kingy moaned. Weddy's mouth on his erect penis was amazing, and he needed more. So much more. Greedily, he pushed Weddy's head to go deeper to make him feel the full intensity. A loud groan escaped through his open-mouthed smile. "You are so good, darling."

And of course, a king would never neglect to express his gratitude. So he made sure to caress Meggy lovingly, everywhere his hand could reach. His fingers returned to pinch the hardened nipples.

He pressed a finger into himself, feeling softness and walls clamping down on him from every side - slick with the natural lubricant that his body provided. He looked up at Kingy as the male's cock disappeared beneath his lips and past that layer of teeth. It had been a while since he had done this - normally when he had sex, they just had him quickly without any of the loving foreplay. Even Kingy was a little too eager to carry on for him to prolong it. He pulled it out of his mouth and licked off some of the saliva, before he pushed down and licked over the other male's balls, kissing each gently and moving to suckle the base of Kingy's penis. "Tell me where you want this... nn..."

Kingy's breath hitched. "Tell me where you want it..."

Meggy looked at him, intrigued. Even now, Kingy was trying to maintain the dominance of the situation. It was sweet, really. But all Meggy wanted was to have Kingy putty in his hands, melting beneath him as they both got their fix. He wanted Kingy to only want to purr out his name. "You want to know where I want it?"

He climbed over, straddling Kingy's hips and letting his hips hover over. He used his feet to make sure Kingy didn't buck unnecessarily straight into him, and he brushed his hands over Kingy's chest, dragging them up to his arms to try keep them down too. Carefully, he rolled his hips down - smearing Kingy's cock in-between his cheeks and against the lubricated hole that he would be taking him into.

"I want it there. Right there, can you feel it?" Meggy moaned, seeming delirious as he moved - not quite letting Kingy sink into him, but the sensation of warmth was clear. "I want you balls-deep in me, and I want you to ravish me until I can only think of your name and your name alone, do you understand? And I want you to fill me up. Is that understood, sire?"

Kingy thought he was going to come just then and there. Meggy was the epitome of pure seduction— and a hobbyist tease. Kingy's eyes, always so blue and clear, darkened in want. Completely under Meggy 's mercy he was there lying motionlessly and just waiting for his eventual reward, even though it seemed like all he ever wanted was to push the other into the mattress and plunge himself deep into the deliciously wet hole. But he couldn't. Because no matter how strong Kingy was, Meggy had power over him.

And Kingy could do nothing but moan in frustration. His cock was just there, nudging and rubbing around Meggy s hole but he was not yet granted entrance. He watched Meggy have his way with him.

"I can feel it...oh I can feel it. And your wish is my command..." Kingy's toes curled in anticipation. "I'll fill you up so deep and you're going to make a mess. But we will love each other nevertheless."

"Good answer," Meggy breathed out, before he positioned himself over the top of Kingy properly and he pressed downwards. Little by little, the other male started to slide right up into him; stopping at first where the muscle passage was particularly narrow, until suddenly something gave way and Kingy managed to slide further and further in. Meggy bowed his head, closing his eyes in concentration. His hips begun to ache with the feeling of taking too much at once. "...oh..."

"A-aah...Slowly...don't rush," Kingy panted in concentration and a near pleasure overload. Even though he wanted nothing more but to penetrate Meggy deep and fast, he knew how the other needed to adjust. Kingy moved his arms to stroke Meggy 's sides comfortingly. The other hand trailed lower to rub the other's inner thigh.

Inside of Meggy was so warm, just like the person through and through. Kingy let the feeling of familiarity and being home somehow flood his senses. Meggy 's walls clenched around his cock. Kingy felt nothing but bliss and a hunger for more.

Thank gosh for Kingy for understanding. He recalled what he could remember of Torry. He just slammed right in and started, too lost with his instincts. It was no wonder that he struggled to climb out of the bed the next day. But forget that - Kingy was the one he was pleasuring, and the one he currently wanted. He wanted to prove that cheating was definitely not in his intentions.

Meggy stopped and tipped his head up, keeping his back straight as he flexed his muscles, tightening and untightening around Kingy until the ache dimmed a little. With a few breaths first, he raised himself up again - a sticky noise coming from his body as he slid Kingy out of him, before he lowered slowly back down again. "...n-nm... Is it alright?" He asked.

Gently, Kingy smiled at the one on top of him. He let his thumb rub the rosy cheek affectionately. "Yes, you're wonderful. Mhm...inside you, it's so warm. As gentle as you are. I want to remain inside forever."

Slowly, he rolled his hips to make it more enjoyable for the both of them. Both of his hands closed around the bars of the headboard as he pushed his hips forward to not only go deeper but also change the angle of penetration. "Mine...mine..." That one word was repeated over and over again as he pushed himself deeply into the wet hole.

Meggy kept himself level, allowing Kingy to do the work with his hips as far as the angel was concerned. All Meggy had to do was concentrate on raising and falling over the King's erection and giving himself over to the splendid sensation that came with it. His internal walls gave a hot ache every time Kingy pressed particularly deeply, pressure points being hit on the way inside. He groaned, picking up speed with each rise and each fall. "Kingy!"

Weddy was riding him faster than before, and Kingy just couldn't take watching the other be lost in pleasure without doing anything. Thus, he grabbed Meggy 's left upper arm and pulled him down to rest on him as he devoured him in a fierce kiss, all open-mouthed, wet and messy.

Kingy's breathing was loud, the man felt as if he was in delirium. The only thing in his mind was his cock driving in and out of Meggy 's coital channel like nothing else mattered. Sweaty hands grabbed Meggy 's behind and helped pushing the other deeper and harder against his insatiable penis. His belly rolled in synch to his hips and rubbed against Meggy 's cock that was pressed against him.

Breaking the kiss, Kingy turned to lick the base connecting Meggy 's neck and shoulder. "You're mine...Meggy...Meggy...my Omega. Watch and feel me fucking you until I become your world. Hngh...hah..." After those words were uttered, teeth sank into Meggy 's flesh where he had been licking seconds ago. Kingy increased the pace of his thrusts, now looking to aim for Meggy 's sweet spot.

His prostate was smaller than most males and was mostly replaced by a constant nerve tissue surrounding his coital channel, to bring a consistent and arousing pleasure, but that did not mean it wasn't there and did not have a profound effect. He barked out a shout as Kingy hit it, upper body jerking straight and his eyes clouding over for a brief second as he saw nothing else but speckles of white. "Ah! Kingy!"

All the while, his sticky lubricant clung to Kingy's cock; making it absorb a chemical designed for arousal and pleasure. An omega certainly was a mind-blowing thing to experience, at least just the once.

He couldn't stand much more of this. He could feel himself progressively get closer, but he certainly did not want this to end. A first round of many, perhaps. Meggy grit his teeth together and watched Kingy's insistent expression as he grabbed his arse in his hands and drew him down to slam inside. He never knew he would have something for possessiveness, but maybe it was a turn-on to know that someone wanted him. Ask, and thou shalt receive.

Suddenly the pleasure was taken away as Meggy pulled himself off abruptly, leaving Kingy out in the cool air. Meggy smirked at Kingy with a devious expression, and rubbed the area Kingy had bit - one that'll clearly get a mark for days. "You told me that you are going to take me till I can't walk and you'll have to carry me? I want that promise fulfilled." He explained, and his voice turned serious. "Do me. Hard."

Kingy almost screamed as he felt Meggy lift himself away from his penis, where he was ready to shoot his load. He let out a mix of an annoyed groan and a frustrated whine, because he felt so empty now. Only Meggy 's lubricant was left sticking to his erection, invading his nerves and taking control of his mind.

Meggy had challenged him to fulfill his promise, and he wasn't someone to back down. Also, he really wanted to fuck his lover hard. He licked his lips. "I'll take you over and over again tonight."

With a swift motion that was almost soundless, he had switched their position effortlessly. His hand was pressing Weddy's cheek against the mattress, the other hand took care of the ass sticking up in the air where it was presented before Kingy's hungry eyes. "Look at you leaking." He nudged one finger into the entrance, where it was immediately coated with Meggy 's juice. Kingy stuck it into his mouth and his eyes fluttered as he moaned at the pleasure coursing through his body.

He took his cock in his hand and aligned himself right before the hole. "Get ready, babe."

The initial penetration was surprisingly gentle, though it only lasted until the tip of his cock was swallowed, then he withdrew almost completely and slammed right in with a loud moan of Meggy 's name. He could thrust so much deeper in this position, he was being turned into an animal the way he humped his lover's ass. "Spread your legs for me. Wider."

The king looked a complete mess. His whole body was glistening in sweat, his fringe clung to his forehead, and his eyes kept rolling back to the back of his head. Kingy wanted to go all out, but oh he didn't want to break the Omega. The mere thought of fucking Meggy 's brain out by using his full strength made him smirk and moan incoherent words of praise. Maybe they would end up ruining the furnitures. He would get scolded for damaging such expensive luxury so carelessly, for sure. Oh, but he wouldn't say he was careless. I just wanted to send my lover to pleasure heaven. And now look at him, he's still out of his mind and can't walk he would say.

Meggy screamed in ecstasy as Kingy turned him around and slammed right on into him - though not without a little bit of fiddling around first. Knowing that Kingy was allured by his taste so much was an extra turn-on, and it was unsurprising that within a few hard slams, Meggy came with a loud shout. He bowed his head, fingertips twitching and a loud few pants coming out of his mouth along with a drop of saliva or two. Kingy was beginning to drive him senseless. A numbing feeling washed over him.

Yet, instead of being sated, Meggy was consumed with the thoughts of more. He internally gasped to be made into Kingy's prized possession. A thing he legitimately loved. His beloved, of whom he owned so hard that he trembled when he stood. Treated. He pressed his hips back insistently, fighting to keep their fierce, rhythmic movements going.

"Kingy--yes--YES--Kingy! Fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." he purred, as if Kingy wasn't already doing just that.

Kingy almost came as Meggy released, therefore making his walls clench uncontrollably around his still pounding cock. He slowed his movements for a moment to grab Meggy by the elbow to turn his body around half-way so he was lying on his side. He pulled out and went on to lift Meggy’s upper knee. Kingy himself was also lying down on his side behind his partner with bent knee resting on Meggy 's thigh just below his ass.

In this spooning position he was free to cuddle his lover close, which he immediately put into action the very moment he pounded into the other's heat. His tongue licked and teased the shell of Weddy's ears, his fingers played with the sensitive nipples and his hips were furiously thrusting in order to fuck Weddy harder.

"Fuck...fuck...ah...yes! You feel so good."

He wanted to fill Weddy's hole until he was leaking. Yes.

One hand had snuck its way down and suddenly a finger joined his cock to drill Meggy deep and to make him full.

"Look at you, I haven't even touched your cock yet."

Meggy squeezed his thighs together, trapping that bent knee there while his body fought to tackle the other sensations he was being blessed and tormented with. Fingers trepassing on his chest and twitching the hardened nipples, to the one that was jammed up inside of him while Kingy continued to thrust wildly into his channel like there was no tomorrow. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck, m-me, yes, AH!" Meggy cried out his praise, unable to figure out what to do with his fingers. He grabbed the sheets with one, and the other came back to grip Kingy's hip - to try driving Kingy even further in, even harder. "If you do it right, I won't have to! AH... Kingy. KINGY..."

Kingy was losing control over his body. He was moving out of pure desire, faster, harder, never enough. Almost forcefully, Meggy was pressed flush against his chest, as if he would freeze to death without the other's warmth. Kingy took hold of Meggy 's chin to turn his face slightly towards him; he himself stretched his neck and captured the other in a possessive kiss. It was a desperate kiss, both wanted to reach their peak of bliss and yet they wanted this lustful torture to go on forever.

He felt himself getting closer, now completely unable to hold back his voice that was being forced out by the immense pleasure. In his finishing spurt he was reduced to a fucking mess, who wasn't able to hold back any longer. His lover's name was the only coherent thing being said over and over again.

Once again he flipped their position as though Meggy weighed absolutely nothing. He was now beneath Kingy with his legs spread out by strong hands. Kingy smirked and pounded into the other harder than before, fulfilling Meggy 's every wish. His fierce thrusts rocked the Omega's body thoroughly as he hit the other's prostate without fail and without giving a break. With nothing but the sheets to hold on to, Meggy eventually ended up halfway suspended in the air, off the edge of the bed. The only thing keeping him from falling was Kingy's tight grip on his leg and hip.

Kingy didn't seem to mind that half of his partner's torso was practically dangling off of the bed— his only concern was to fuck Meggy senseless, to make him feel so full and beg for more. So he kept abusing the tight hole with expert thrusts and rolls of his hips.

"F-fuck...M-Meggy I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your lovely little hole. Fuck. I love you I love you I love you!"

His whole body was overwhelmed by a violent shudder as he felt the force of his orgasm hit him. He shot his load and so much is coming out.

His breathing was hard, but he was wearing a sated smile.

Meggy was shaking by the time that Kingy was done with him, fully fulfilled by their activities. He panted for breath, like his lungs were clinging for air and could not be satisfied. The Briton used Kingy's forearms to pull himself up, and collectively they collapsed on the bed. He pulled the sheets from beneath them and poured the warm comforter over their bodies. Eye contact connected, and Meggy gave him a weak smile in return.

"I love you too," he murmured vaguely, too exhausted from the sex. His hips ached after Kingy pulled out, and he shuffled them only to discover a wet squelch coming from him - a mix of natural lubricant and cum. He'd have to clean in the morning. Right now he was too tired, too pleasured.

“Thank you..." he muttered in gratitude for Kingy's compliance, and he breathed in the scent of Kingy's hair.

"No, I thank you," replied Kingy with a tender smile. He wrapped his arms around Meggy and fell asleep with a contented heart.

They didn't end up doing it multiple times and everywhere across the room as promised during the throes of dirty talk, but they were more than happy to fall asleep in each other's arms.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum