Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Hero...

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

I need a Hero... - Page 10 Empty Re: I need a Hero...

Post by Hero Alfred Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm

When Alfred woke up the first thing he noticed was the pain he felt all over his body. It was like tiny needles were stabbing every single one of his nerves at the same time. The second thing he noticed was that he was lying down starring at a bright white ceiling and his arms and legs were strapped down to some cold metal table...

Alfred's eyes widened and he tried to struggle against the restraints. "Arthur!" What was happening to the other right now? It pained Alfred to even think about it. Just the thought of Arthur being strapped to a table and having needles in his arms all putting into him different chemicals or taking away blood, and the test and- Alfred growled and continued to fight with the metal claps around his wrists and ankles that kept him glued to the table.

"Ah, Already awake I see." Ivan gave a chuckle, effectively starting Alfred and making him look in the direction of the voice to find Ivan coming closer to him on his right side. "You might as well stop trying. There is no way to break out of those. I know how strong you are and made those so you wouldn't be able to escape them." Ivan gave a smile that made Alfred growl in return.

"Where is Arthur?" He demanded and gave a glare.

"Your comrade is busy at the moment getting prepared. Poor thing hasn't even woken up yet... He is very weak." Ivan then moved over to a table that Alfred didn't notice as it required him to turn his head to see it.

"Let him go Ivan!" Alfred shouted once more trying to break free from the bonds.

"Ah, but there would be no fun it that." The sound of different tools being picked up could be heard as Ivan answered back.

"I said let him go you sick son of a bitch!" Alfred screamed his face turning red with anger. He couldn't let anything happen to Arthur. Not anything, especially something like this...

Ivan made his way back over to Alfred and leaned in close, his eyes a darker color then before and the smile that was on his face was more twisted then ever. "Why don't we see what's happening now da?" He pulled out a tiny remote looking device and pressed a button, which caused a screen to come down from the ceiling. Alfred watched as the screen went form black to slowly focusing in and showing Arthur in a similar room, but his eyes were closed as if he were sleeping.

"Arthur?!" Alfred called out fear gripping at his throat as he continued to stare at the screen, watching Arthur, afraid of what was going to happen.

Hero Alfred
Hero Alfred

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10