Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 2 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 am

The younger teen shook his head again. "Can't do that. I messed it up and...there's no way I can fix it now." He couldn't go and tell Alfred what he'd wanted to hear now that Matthias was back and it was obviously a lie.

Ivan watched everything that was going on between the two brothers. He was curious to see what would happen and a part of him also wanted to know what Alfred would have done if Matthew hadn't intervened.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:57 am

"I'm sorry then..." Matthias hugged Arthur closer and nuzzled him, pressing soft kisses to his forehead. "But... I'm here for you now, so if anything is bothering you, you can always tell me." He smiled at Arthur, hoping to cheer the other up.

Alfred pouted and went back to finishing his drink, but he would occasionally send Ivan what he thought was a "sexy look," though he mostly just looked like a drunk idiot. And it wasn't like he was using Ivan as a rebound! Ivan was just... really cuddly, that was all. When Matthew wasn't looking, Alfred scooted closer to Ivan and leaned against him, smiling stupidly.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 am

"Thank you. I'm glad that you're here. But please tell me what have you been doing all those years?" So much time had passed by while Matthias was away and Arthur wanted to know everything that had been going on."

Well, while Alfred really was far from being sexy he was very very cute. At least Ivan thought so and therefore smiled back at Alfred and played this little game with him when Matthew wasn't looking at them. "Say Alfred, are you always that cuddly?" He wanted to know.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 am

Matthias laughed and started to tell Arthur everything that he had been doing, from sports to trying to convince his parents to send him back to America. He had worked so hard just to be able to come back and it was all for Arthur.

Well, even though his sexy looks weren't working, he was still glad that Ivan was paying attention to him. Alfred loved attention and since he was drunk, he had decided to get it in any way possible. "No~ I'm only this cuddly with people I like~" He purred at Ivan, making sure to only make his advances while his brother was busy talking to someone else.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 am

The smaller teen listened carefully while the other was talking and commented it from time to time. He also told him what had been going on in his live for the last few years. "We sure were stupid. When I think about it now...we could have managed to keep our relationship going even over this distance."

Ivan chuckled and layed an arm around Alfred. "You like me then little Alfred?" He asked with his heavy accent that only came out after a decent amount of alcohol.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 am

Matthias smiled and nodded a little. "I suppose we could have but we were rather young and stupid... I'm just... I'm so glad I could come back for you, Arthur. It was so hard being without you... But we're together again, Arthur, and that's all that really matters, right?"

Alfred scooted closer, pressed right against Ivan's side as the taller teen wrapped an arm around him. "Mmm, I do~ Plus, you have a sexy accent," he purred, nuzzling against Ivan before placing another kiss on his cheek when Matthew wasn't looking.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 am

Arthur nodded. "It is. It really is. But I never thought that you would miss me so much. Well...I actually thought you'd forget about me very soon."

The tall russian boy leaned closer to Alfreds ear. "Want to hear more of my accent?" He purred and kissed his earlobe.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 am

"How could I forget about you? You're rather hard to forget, Arthur, and it's not just because of your eyebrows." Matthias laughed a little and kissed Arthur again, hoping to cheer him up. "I honestly thought you'd forget about me, since I was so far away."

A pleasant shiver ran down Alfred's spine at the whisper and he kiss and he nodded. "Y-Yes... I do..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 am

"Hey, my eyebrows aren't that bad." He pouted a bit. "I never forgot you, not even for a day." He looked down ashamed. "But I...I actually tried." He admitted. "I couldn't stand it anymore and...well...I did some really stupid things."

Ivan smiled giving Alfred a really sexy look. "Want to come over to my flat then? I live pretty close to here."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 am

"Of course they're not bad. I think they're cute and they really fit you." Matthias laughed as he nuzzled Arthur, kissing his cheek in happiness. "It's okay, Arthur... I don't care what you did, because you're here with me now and that's all I care about."

Alfred purred and pressed closer to Ivan, nodding. "Let's go, before Matt catches us..." With a grin, he slid out of his seat and tugged on Ivan's hand, glad that his brother was currently trying to outdrink another hockey player and wasn't focused on them.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 am

"I know but...what would you have done if I hadn't come back to you. Or if I was with someone else?" He couldn't tell him that he'd just broken up a few days ago but he still wanted to know how he'd reacted.

The older teen chuckled and got up as well and followed Alfred outside. "I hope Matthew won't get angry at me for kidnapping his cute brother." Ivan laughed and showed his new found companien the way to his flat.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 am

"Well... I would have kept trying to win you back and if you really did love that other person, I'd... I guess I'd let you be happy with them. I mean, I'm super glad that you weren't with anyone else but I really just want you to be happy, Arthur. I know how upset you were when I left..." He frowned slightly and nuzzled against Arthur.

Alfred laughed as well, his mind a pleasant drunken haze as they walked back to Ivan's flat. "Mmm, it's okay~ I'm sure he won't mind, because he knows you." He blushed a little at being called cute, since he didn't think he was really all that cute.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 am

"You're so sweet. I can't believe that a person like you actually fell in love with me. I must be the luckiest person in the world." Arthur laughed happily.

"Hope you're right cutie." Ivan layed an arm around Alfreds waist pulling him closer to his body. A few minutes later they reached the appartment and Ivan opened the door. "Cuties first."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 am

"Of course you are! Because I'm the best boyfriend ever!" Matthias laughed and kissed Arthur again, just happy to be close to the other teen. "God, I missed kissing you..."

Alfred walked beside Ivan, enjoying the arm around his waist and not caring if anyone stared. When they finally made it to Ivan's flat, he blushed and walked in the door first, before pulling Ivan in after him. "Do you live alone...?" He pressed close to Ivan, wrapping his arms around the teen's neck and nuzzling his cheek. "I'd rather not have our moment interrupted..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:04 am

"You are." He beamed kissing him passionately. "Then kiss me now. Because I missed kissing you too." Arthur purred snuggling closer to him.

The russian boy felt the same way. He didn't want this moment to be interrupted either. "I live with my sisters but they're both not here today. We're all alone for the rest of the night."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 am

Matthias laughed and pulled Arthur closer to him, kissing him passionately and desperately, showing him how much he had missed him in just that one kiss. "It's been so long, Arthur... I just want to lie here and hug you forever." He smiled and kissed Arthur again.

"Good..." Alfred purred and leaned up, pressing a kiss to Ivan's lips. "Then let's have some fun, okay big guy?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 am

"Me too. I'm very happy right now." Arthur smiled brightly and kissed his boyfriend eagerly. But no matter how happy he was, that pain in his heart didn't stop. He felt like he had betrayed Alfred and stole his first kiss and his virginity. Under different circumstances he wouldn't have minded one bit but Alfred was a sweet and honest guy and he felt guilty for breaking his heart.

"Everything you wish for." He replied and lead Alfred to his room. Ivan lifted the other boy from the ground and carried him to his bed, laying him down carefully as if he were a fragile doll.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:55 am

Matthias loved Arthur's smile, he really did. The memory of it had been one of the things to keep him determined to return to the States, parents be damned. He wanted to see that smile again and know that he had been the one to cause it. Pulling Arthur closer, he continued to kiss him.

Alfred held onto Ivan as he was picked up, his drunken mind surprised that the other boy could lift him so easily. But those thoughts vanished as he was carefully set down on Ivan's bed and he smiled. "So gentle for someone so big," he murmured before pulling Ivan into another kiss.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 am

Arthur was quiet for a while and just enjoyed Matthias touches and company. "We should celebrate your return. Just the two of us." He whispered gently while stroking his boyfriends unruly hair.

"Is that something to be surprised about?" Ivan chuckled happily. "I wouldn't want to hurt you so I'm being careful." The older teen kissed him again, getting more and more passionate. "You're really cute Alfred."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:25 am

"What do you wanna do?" Matthias asked as he leaned into the touches in his hair. No matter how hard he tried, he never seemed to be able to tame the mess.

"You're so sweet," Alfred mumbled before Ivan kissed him again, his passion and desire incredibly clear. Something in his drunken mind told him that if he didn't stop now, he might end up hurting Ivan once the drunken fog cleared and he realized what he had done. Then he remembered Arthur and how he had so quickly run back to Matthias and he pulled Ivan closer. "If I'm cute, then you're insanely handsome."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 am

"Don't know. But I want to do something. Maybe...we could go somewhere." Arthur wanted to show Matthias just how much he'd missed him and also wanted to forget about Alfred and his weird feeling of guilt.

The russian teen blushed when Alfred told him that he thought he was handsome. "You're flattering me." He said kissing him again. "But Alfred...I want to ask you something." The older said a bit nervously while letting his hands roam over the blond's body. "Matthew told me that you have a boyfriend."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 am

"We can go anywhere you want! Maybe we should spend the whole weekend together, just the two of us. We can catch up and just be together. Does that sound good?" Matthias smiled as he nuzzled Arthur, just wanting to be as close to the Brit as he could.

Grinning, Alfred nuzzled against Ivan, kissing his lips, his cheeks, his jaw, before he pulled back at the questioning tone in Ivan's voice. His heart felt like it turned to ice at the question and he laid there stupidly for a moment before pulling Ivan into another kiss. "I don't... We... We broke up b-because the bastard had his heart reserved for someone else..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:49 am

Arthur smiled. "Sounds great. Let's go to the sea. I haven't seen it for ages." He said exciteldy. Yes, going to the sea with Matthias sounded like a great plan. "Maybe Scott will lend me his car. If not we can go by train."

Ivan nodded but looked a bit sadly and layed a hand on Alfreds chest directly over his heart. "What about your heart? Have you reserved it for someone else as well?" The older teen didn't want to scare Alfred away but he also didn't want to waste his feelings on someone who would never return them.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:53 am

"That sounds wonderful," he said, laughing softly as he pressed a soft kiss to Arthur's hair. "A weekend by the sea with you will be the best weekend ever."

Alfred watched Ivan's hand for a moment before looking back up at him. Yes, he still loved Arthur deeply but... Arthur was happy with someone else and it was obvious that his love would never be returned. It still hurt, it hurt so much, but he didn't want to pine after Arthur forever. "No..." He smiled a little and placed his own hand over Ivan's. "Do you want it, Ivan?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:00 am

The younger teen laughed wholeheartedly. "You're flattering me. If you continue like that I'll blush and start looking like a tomato."

Ivan smiled and kissed him gently. "I do. If you want to give it to me that is." He tried not to look too hopefull but Ivan wanted to be with Alfred. He hadn't been with someone for a long time. People tended to get scared of him but Alfred was different. He had looked at him friendly from the very first moment.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next