Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  - Page 2 Empty Re: Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm

QB followed Lenny to the park, wondering what they were going to do here. Play pranks on kids? That wasn't very nice. The kids were so much smaller than them, plus they were just humans! What if they really got hurt or something? Frowning, he sat down next to Lenny on the bench and looked around.

"W-What are we going to do here? I'm not exactly a prank demon... How is this supposed to help me?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+  - Page 2 Empty Re: Devils do Bad Deeds ((Lenny + QB)) Warning: 18+

Post by Dr. Jones Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

“Nonsense, all demons can be pranksters, and pranking a kid is the easiest thing. They fall down a lot on their own anyways. It’s not like we’re killing then. Just a little push. You can do that surely.” Lenny nudged QB. “They’ll get better easy enough.” However QB seems reluctant.

“Here’s this is how you do it.” Lenny stared at a particularly big kid, the kind that looks like he would be a bully, especially by the way other kids seems scared of him. Lenny’s sapphire eyes flashed red before the kid fell flat on his face; a simple trick that summons a small amount of wind and gave the boy a push. Tears swells up in the child’s eyes before he ran to his mother. “And that’s that. Your turn.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

http://lostdonut.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 pm

QB, still incredibly reluctant, looked around at the kids. How was he supposed to prank a kid? They were so small and defenseless! Biting his lip, he watched as Lenny made a bigger kid fall over and start to cry. He couldn't do this! It was mean!

Panicking slightly, QB got up and ran away from the park, not really knowing where he was going. The only place he knew around here was Lenny's flat, so he ran all the way there and sat down on the doorstep, sighing. He pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them, feeling pathetic. Was he really a demon?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 pm

“QB?” Lenny asked when he finally caught up to the demon. He was surprise when the Halfling just took off like that; it took him a few seconds before it register and began to chase after the other. “What’s wrong? Why did you run off like that? Was it too hard?”

The devil sat down next to the clearly upset demon, not too sure what else to do. Comforting someone was not Lenny’s forte.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 am

When Lenny finally caught up with him, QB sniffled and nodded at the question. It was too hard, because he just couldn't bring himself to hurt a little kid, no matter how easy it was. When Lenny sat down next to him, he rubbed his eyes and clung to the other demon.

"I-I'm so pathetic... M-Maybe I should just give u-up trying to be a demon... I'm not good at it, anyway."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 pm

“Stop saying that.” Lenny replied, “You’re giving up way too early. That’s why it never works out; you’ve given up before you even started.” The devil stared at the sobbing mess of demon clenching to him before ruffling his own hair in frustration.

“So hurting little kids isn’t your thing. We can try something else. There is plenty of different bad deeds out there, some you’ve never imagine. Now shape up, and stop crying! You got demon blood in you, stop acting so-“ Lenny paused to find the right word... but couldn’t come up with anything. “Just stop acting like what you’re acting like now. Have some confidence." The blonde flash the other a toothy grin.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 pm

"B-But..." QB sobbed and hide his face against Lenny's arm, clinging to the older and better demon. He really didn't know why he bothered to try and be a demon. Maybe he should just pretend to be a human. That would solve everything, because then he wouldn't have to be a mean person!

He hiccuped and rubbed his eyes when Lenny told him to have more confidence. While he could always try to be more confident, he still didn't think he would ever be a good demon. "L-Lenny, I d-don't even know how to be a good succubus, s-so how am I supposed to do other demon things?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 pm

"Oh yeah… you are a succubus…” Alfred trailed off; the fact somehow slipped his mind. “I suppose tripping kids isn’t the sorta thing your type do.” The devil blush slightly when he tried to think of the things that succubus does and coughed awkwardly into his hands.

“I think we need to go to a different… hunting ground.” Lenny got up and reaches his hand out to QB. “Let’s hit a bar~”

Last edited by Devil Alfred on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 pm

"Y-yeah, and I'm a terrible succubus..." QB pouted, though he had stopped crying by now, which was good. How was he supposed to become a better demon if he didn't even know how to behave like a proper succubus? Allison made it seem so easy but he was terrible at it!

Looking up at Lenny, QB tilted his head. "A bar?" He let the other demon help him up and he frowned slightly. "Do we look old enough for a bar?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 pm

“Oh come on QB, don’t tell me you haven’t gotten an ID yet.” Lenny produced a very realistic looking fake ID out of nowhere with the name “Lenny Jones” on the top and the birthday that dates that he is 23. “We practically live in the human world anyways, how could you not have one?”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 pm

"B-Because my dad would get mad at me..." QB fidgeted slightly as he thought about his human father. Yes, Kirk would definitely be angry if he found out that his son was drinking illegally. "I-Isn't there another way y-you can help me? B-Because bars are... weird." Well, it was more because he didn't like the smell of alcohol.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

“Your dad? Is he the human?” Normally, demon fathers could care less about if their kid drinks, no matter the age. QB nodded in confirmation.

“Help you out? Well I have other fake IDs, you wanna borrow one?” Lenny took QB’s face into his hand and turn it left and right for inspections. “We should look similar enough that it would work.” They both the similar build, the blue eyes, spectacles and dirty blond hair that are even styled the same way. The coincident is nearly unnatural, but Lenny didn’t give too much thought about it. “I think I have IDs with other names on it.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Thinking about his father made QB feel guilty about what they were planning to do. His father was always such a worrywort about his son... Hopefully he would get over it soon enough...

A bright blush covered QB's face when Lenny took his face in his hands. What was the other demon doing? He couldn't stop the blush as Lenny continued to look over him. It was so embarrassing... But it was true that they did look similar, so using one of Lenny's fake IDs would work... "O-Okay... Fine..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 pm

“Awesome.” The devil went into this flat and made a beeline for his room. As soon as he entered, he started to dig through his drawers in his for his other IDs. “Ah-ha!” Lenny shouted in triumph as he pulled out a card.

The devil went downstairs where QB is waiting and handed him the card. It was an ID he used back when he live in Chicago. The name on the ID was Alfred F. Jones, he was rather fond of that name, and the age indicate 24.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm

QB watched as Lenny ran around inside his apartment and when he returned, the other demon was holding a card. Hesitantly, he took it and looked at it. Alfred F. Jones... "I like the name," he said with a small smile before looking up at Lenny. "Are you sure this is going to work? Because I don't think I look 24..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm

“Don’t worry, we’ll go to one where they don’t ask too much questions. And that card is legit enough to pass through most securities. Took me a lot of money to get it done.” Lenny replied. He made his way to his closet and look through the clothes.

“Though do you want to change? I hardly think your clothes are fit for a bar, especially if you’re trying to pick someone up.”
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

QB turned the card over in his hands and sighed. Maybe he really should just do this... He was supposed to be a demon and if he never had sex... well.... he would be doing a really bad job at being a succubus. He set the card down on a coffee table before going over to Lenny.

"Change? Are my clothes not okay?" He looked down at himself, wondering what was wrong with his jeans and his football jersey. They were totally comfortable! Though... they probably weren't very sexy...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

“Not very sexy” Lenny answered casually as though reading QB’s mind. “Plus it makes you look like the high school kid you probably are.” The devil shifts through his closet trying to find something for the younger demon. He was not one for sexy clothes himself so it prove to be a difficult task.

Finally, Lenny settled on pair of tight black jeans that were ripped for style and a simple dress shirt. The dress shirt however, was hardly the appropriate kind due to how well it hugs the waist. “Sorry, not one for reveling clothe either” The devil replied as he toss the clothes to the other.

“We’ll have to make sure. I heard that succubus can lore anyone in regardless of the way they dress. Let see if that’s true.” There was a slight changing tone in Lenny’s voice.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 pm

"I guess it isn't very sexy..." QB frowned at his clothes, since he mostly wore them for comfort and not sexiness. Oh well, if Lenny had any other clothes, he would have to make do with him. He waited a bit until some clothes were thrown at him and he sighed. It wasn't something he would wear normally but... it would have to do...

"Thanks, Lenny!" He smiled and took off his jersey before slipping on the dress shirt, tugging at it in an attempt to get it to stop clinging to his waist. Next, he slipped off his pants, not bothering to leave the room. He was used to changing in front of others for football, so he figured that this would be nothing different. "Are you sure these pants will fit me?" They looked rather tight... but he tried them on anyway, surprised at how well they fit.

He was completely oblivious to the change in Lenny's voice as he changed.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 pm

“You’re… very welcome,” Lenny replied, unable to tear his eyes from the naked skin that was revealed to him. Naked skin that was covered up all too quickly. The spell was broken when QB was fully dressed, looking at the devil for silent approval. Lenny blames the staring at the fact that QB is succubus; of course he would be staring!

Lenny whistled, “Dang you look good.” That jean clings nicely to QB’s tights and shows up his cute bottom. The shirt settle around the waist just as it intended to. “Although…” The devil walked over to QB and unbuttons the first two buttons of the dress shirt. “That’s better.” His hand lingered a little more than necessary, if necessary at all, on the tan skin that was revealed.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 pm

QB was unaware that Lenny had been staring at him the entire time he was changing, so he simply looked at the other demon, smiling a little and waiting for his approval. He hoped that he looked good, because this was the first time he was doing something like this and he sure was nervous!

"Really? Thank you!" He grinned and looked at himself, surprised at how well the clothes fit him. When Lenny walked over, he let the other demon fix his shirt before noticing how Lenny's hand lingered. Well, that was rather strange! "Lenny? Are you alright?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm

“Huh? Yeah, completely fine.” The devil quickly retracted his hands as though it burns. The succubus’ allure must be really strong if I’m so affected by it unconsciously. Lenny tried to reason to himself about his rather strange actions. QB should have no problem attracting people at the bar. The thought however left a rather bitter taste in the young devil’s mouth, though he could not explain why.

Shrugging it off, Lenny grabbed his car keys and went for the door, motioning for QB to follow. He wasn’t planning on getting too drunk tonight so bring his car should be fine. Besides, he’s a devil after all.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:33 pm

"Good! You worried me for a second, there!" QB smiled at Lenny, unaware of how strongly he was affecting the other demon. If he had known, he would have tried not to lure him, although he wasn't exactly sure how to do that. Plus, with how hungry he was, his pheromones were going crazy and trying to grab anyone close by.

"Are you gonna find someone at the bar, too?" He wasn't exactly sure what to do once he found a human. Were they going to go back to Lenny's apartment? That would be pretty embarrassing!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 pm

“Huh? Me? Nah.” Lenny waved his hand in a dismissive manner. “Hooking up with humans isn’t my thing.” He opened the door to his red race car and slide on in. Waiting for QB to get in.

“What are you doing?” Lenny shouted when he saw QB heading for the back seat. The devil pointed to the sit on the right. “Get in here, who takes the back seat when the passenger seat is clearly empty.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

"But then what are you going to do?" It would be kind of boring for Lenny if he just sat there, wouldn't it? Or was he going to be drinking the whole time? QB sighed and headed for the back seat of the car before Lenny snapped at him to sit up front.

"O-Oh... Okay..." Climbing into the passenger's seat, he grinned over at Lenny. "When I find a human, what am I supposed to do with them? I mean... wouldn't it be weird if I took them to your place?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next