Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything can be USUK/UKUS game

+7
Predatory Alfred
Gryffindor Alfred
StarQBAlfredJones
Detective Jones
King of Spades
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Dr. Jones
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anything can be USUK/UKUS game - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything can be USUK/UKUS game

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 am

Arthur always told Alfred to be patient. "Be patient Alfred, your tea is too hot." "Be patient Alfred, your birthday is not for another week." "Be patient Alfred, your brother is not used to this." "Be patient Alfred, I'll be back in only a few months." Patience might've been a virtue, but it didn't stop Alfred from being so terribly lonely when Arthur left. He was already 6 and a half by human standards! He was certainly enough of a big boy to be left alone, so couldn't he be enough of a big boy to follow Arthur? Even if it was dangerous, Alfred was so tired of being alone, and couldn't wait until Arthur came back with his warm arms for hugging.

(( ... yes, I turned this into angst. Surprise, surprise. Oh well, the world needs more Chibimerica. <3 ))

FOLKLORE
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Anything can be USUK/UKUS game - Page 3 Empty Re: Anything can be USUK/UKUS game

Post by King of Spades Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am

"Arthur, what are we?"

A question one was bound to ask when one had survived centuries over centuries.

England rested his back against America's chest, closed his eyes and hummed. "We are..."

The eyes opened up for a bit, revealing green orbs beneath blonde lashes.

"We are folklore."

"Folklore?"

"Yes. We were born out of an idea and we're still an idea for some others. We were names whispered in the secret corner at times of repression and names shouted out on the day of our truthful birth. We are the history and also a mystery."

"So, we're entities so fragile," America whispered. "Kept alive by the people's rumours and dying ideas."

"And yet, my dear Alfred, people still know of King Arthur," England said with a wink.

Waistcoat
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Arthur hated to admit it, but he was a sucker for a good looking man in a waistcoat. When the blonde man with his long hair kept up in a messy ponytail (yet one piece of hair seemed to be protesting gravity), Arthur thought he looked damn good in that tight fitting waistcoat... When the other man professed a fondness and understanding for the occult, the normally cynical Arthur felt himself pulled in by the stranger and his American accent. Arthur had no need for a psychic, since he was a medium himself- yet, he felt compelled to pay the well dressed man anyways.

When Arthur woke up to an empty bank account and no psychic American in sight, he felt what was left of his heart break in two. He should have guarded against it, and yet the smooth talking con man had charmed Arthur out of his money and his heart.

There was nothing left but revenge, the English gentleman decided.

(( Gotta love some smooth talking con man Alfred~ ))

BEYOND
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Arthur Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 am

"Hello, Alfred."
No. It couldn't be. Arthur was gone, had been gone since the car crash that changed everything. He couldn't be standing here in front of Alfred with angel wings and a toga. It was impossible.
Arthur smiled at him, as if he could hear Alfred's panicked thoughts, and pulled the confused man into a deep embrace. "Shhh. It's all right, love. I'm here, I'm real."
And as Alfred desperately kissed the beautiful angel that was somehow there in his arms, the thought wonderingly running through his head was that, as cheesy as it sounded, their love had managed to last beyond even death.

Transformation
Changeling Arthur
Changeling Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 am

Warning: Spoilers for Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Alfred had made his wish, the only wish he'd ever give up his soul for- Arthur.

He wanted his Arthur back, even if it meant making a contract with a demonic (yet strangely cute) alien named Kyubey. And here Alfred was, a puell- no a puer magi, a magical boy. With a tap of his soul gem, he could become a hero of justice (who unfortunately wore a skirt). Even if Alfred had to risk his life to defeat the Witches and their familiars, just having Arthur back in his arms was worth it.

Even then, he couldn't help but feel hollow when Arthur refused to wake up.

(( fff sorry, when I saw Transformation I thought of magical girls and then Madoka and I couldn't help it. ))

SUBTLE
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 am

Alfred was never good at being subtle. He would charge into places with to much enthusiasm, usually ending with doors being flung open and people spilling drinks in shock or dropping items. He was well known throughout the office as the 'loud American'. Arthur preferred things to be done subtley and wanted to tell their collegues about his and Alfreds relationship more quitely.

Alfred had other ideas when he quite publically grabbed Arthur during a loud work day, spun him and dipped him so that he could kiss Arthur senseless making him wrap his arms around Alfreds neck to stay balanced. Maybe it wasn't to bad that Alfred did not understand what being subtle meant, if the shocked silence his display caused was anything to go by.

((I forgot the prompt! oAo))

Hospital
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 am

Alfred wakes up to the scent of disinfectant and white clean sheet, as well as his leg hung up in the air before him. He cannot remember how he got there, and why; but soon enough his attention is drawn to a nurse clad in pink next to him. He stretches out a hand, croaking with his dry throat, "Miss, some water please..."

What happens next will be a moment forever burnt into Alfred's retina - the nurse turns around, revealing a thick set of eyebrows and definitely not-female features, complete with a scowl. "You're awake," sh-he crisply says, and promptly pours water into a glass, handing it over to Alfred. "i'll inform the doctor-"

His words are interrupted by the water spilling all over the patient due to a slip of the hand, and the "Oh, bugger!" is clearly heard throughout the room.

PRESS

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Arthur Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Arthur grumbled to himself, checking his watch for the thousandth time. Late. Typical American. Was the reporter who was supposed to interview him ever going to show? Perhaps he should walk. I'm a celebrity, I shouldn't have to deal with this!

He had finally decided that enough was enough when a blond man came racing into the room, clothes disheveled and tie undone. He dumped an armful of equipment — recording setup, pad and pen, camera — onto the table and stuck out his hand towards Arthur. "Sorry I'm late, man! Traffic was killer. Alfred F. Jones, Freedom Press!"

Arthur looked up at the reporter and was taken aback by just how young he was. Why, he barely looks out of university. More astounding, however, was the sheer attractiveness of the man. Blond hair, bright blue eyes, boyish face with a wide, sheepish smile; he could be a model himself if Arthur didn't know better.

He smirked to himself as the man sat down and promptly became extremely flustered upon sighting Arthur's nearly nude body on the front cover spread of a magazine on the table. Perhaps this interview won't be as annoying as I thought.

((Decided to go with 'press' as in 'media', hope that's all right ^_^))

Unseen
Changeling Arthur
Changeling Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Alfred first encountered that phrase during the Revolution. As a colony, he had long been trained to stand aside his bosses as an advisor, a semi-immortal hiding in plain sight. He rarely changed as the people around him did. It was natural that he noticed the white-hooded young man lurking about with Washington. It was then that Alfred first learned of the secret orders influencing history, as well as the age-old conflict that Arthur had undoubtedly tried to shield him from.

The Assassin's and the Templars. One promising freedom, the other promising peace through absolute control. Alfred would have been a liar if he said he didn't sympathize more with the former. Yet, as a nation, he had to remain above the conflict- neither order belonged to a nation, and while nations temporarily belonged to one or the other, regimes changed.

Nevertheless, Alfred took a few hints from the Assassins- remaining unseen in plain sight, the importance of freedom, questioning blind faith. He was no longer a child that Arthur could shield from everything. Though, he certainly had to wonder, had Arthur taken hints from the Templars?

(( Haha, sorry the unseen bit is practically one of the tenets of the Creed, and with the next Assassin's Creed taking place during the Revolutionary War, I couldn't help myself! Alfred definitely seems like someone who would believe in what the Assassins are advocating, whereas Arthur seems more like the Templar-sympathizing type. ))

INTENSE
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:56 am

"Come on Arthur. You are doing so well babe. Just a bit more."

Arthur let out a groan at the feeling of his muscles straining. How Alfred did this all the time was beyond him. His whole body ached, like it was on fire as all his muscles twitched and spasmed making it harder for him to remember how to breathe.

"Nearly there, come on, just a bit longer and you are finished."

Arms shaking Arthur let out another groan and let go of the metal bar he was holding onto, causing the weights to slam down, no longer being supported by his arms. "I cant feel my arms, you complete and utter bloody gitface..."

"Well you did ask for an 'intense work out', Artie."

"...This was not the intense workout I was expecting you twat..."

Movie
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Arthur Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Alfred was going to do it. He was going to be a hero and fulfill his mission.

Now, in the darkness of the movie theatre, as Arthur was captivated by the sappy romance onscreen, Alfred was going to complete Mission Intimacy.

He'd already tried the stretch-and-reach-around trick, only to be foiled when Arthur got up to "take a quick trip to the loo, I'll be back in two shakes of a duck's tail." He'd attempted on multiple occasions to put his arm on top of Arthur's on their shared armrest, but it seemed as though whenever he moved to put his down, Arthur would take his own arm off.

Alfred nearly growled in frustration. Did Artie even know how much of a cockblock he was being?

Eventually, he grew fed up with his attempts and subtlety and reached over the barrier between their seats. Alfred grabbed Arthur's hand firmly at the same time that the man onscreen did the same to his love interest. Arthur turned in his seat to stare at him, but Alfred turned his head away, blushing furiously in the dark theater.

Arthur didn't let go of Alfred's hand for the rest of the movie.

Rampage
Changeling Arthur
Changeling Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3